The Ladyboys and Couple

Story Info
Transgender ladyboys and a couple story.
1.5k words
4.29
5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi friends, I love experimenting with my desires. I'll talk about one of the wildest things we did during a trip to Thailand.

My husband and I visited Phuket in the month of June. It was monsoon over there. so we booked a hotel room with a private pool to spend our days in. We used to just get out in the evening to stroll the markets and party places.

One evening we were walking past open bars where hot girls were dancing on the bar.

We stopped to have a beer. One of the dancing girls asked my husband if he would take her. He looked at me, and I gave him a look. I was in no mood to be alone while he enjoys fucking a hooker. My husband kindly declined her offer.

We got out of the bar and walked to the beach. It was dark with lights from beach side restaurants. We were sitting on the beach and listening to the sound of the waves.

After some time, a lesbian couple came and sat near us. They looked south east asian.

They tried some selfies but were not satisfied with them. One of them asked in broken English to my husband if he would take a pic of theirs while capturing the beach.

My husband took their camera and clicked a few. I got out of the view. After a few pics they asked me to sit with them, suggesting that they wanted to click pictures with me in between them. I did.

They hugged me from both sides and my husband clicked some pictures.

After that was done, my husband asked them to share the pics in which i am there. They exchanged numbers and shared the pics. Their names were Liza and Julia.

We spoke further to learn about each other. They were from the Philippines. The two really looked pretty with perky boobs and tiny dresses on.

We went for dinner together in a Thai restaurant nearby. After dinner we were about to part ways when they offered us to come over to their hotel room for some drinks.

We were a bit scared, so my husband asked them to come over to our room instead. He told them about the private pool in our cottage. They agreed to come over.

Our hotel was beach facing, very closeby. So we walked to the hotel. We welcomed them into our cottage. Made them comfortable on the sofa and my husband served some wine.

We were all sipping wine when Julia revealed something. She said, "Before we carry on with the evening, we should confess that we are."

We didn't understand what they were talking about. I replied, "What does that mean?"

Liza replied, "We are, what you must have heard, ladyboys." We were shocked.

My husband asked, "So are you men dressed as women?"

To which Liza replied, "No, we are trans. We closely resemble women but with male parts."

I jumped in and asked for a favor, "Can I see?"

They both looked at each other and then pulled down their panties and lifted up their skirts. Their penis was hanging there. Well shaved and tiny.

I asked, "Can I touch it?"

Julia replied, "Sure, go ahead!"

I held each in my hands and squeezed. They were soft.

I pulled the foreskin to see if the heads were just like men's dicks. They had similar heads, tiny though. Then I left them and they pulled back their panties.

My husband whispered in my ear asking, "Are you fine with it?"

I whispered back, "It's fine with me. I am getting boobs and dick in one package. In fact two. What about you? You get just the boobs."

My husband replied in an even softer whisper, "I want to try it all."

I guessed what he wanted. I got super excited with the thought of seeing my husband do things with ladyboys.

I told our two guests, "Let's get comfortable with our bodies and get naked."

I undressed Liza and asked my husband to undress Julia. We got their skirts and tops out and then removed their bra and panties.

The boobs were as big as mine. They looked so pretty. Soft, fair skinned with thin bodies and a handful of boobs and a lean penis, which were getting erect now.

After we undressed, they started undressing us. We all got completely naked. 3 of us with no hair and only my husband with some hair all over the body.

He hadn't shaved his penis either. Felt pretty much like 3 women and a man, but with 3 penises. My vagina was dripping with excitement.

My husband gave me an idea. He said, "You do things to Lisa, I'll copy that with Julia."

I looked at him and kissed him. I really was thinking of watching my husband give a blowjob.

I said, "Watch me!" and I went down on my knees and took Liza's tiny penis in my mouth.

My husband got down too. He spread Julia's foreskin and took the head in his mouth.

Julia moaned and exclaimed, "Your mouth is warm!"

I started sucking the dick hard. My husband followed. I took the entire dick in my mouth such that there was no dick visible from out.

My husband did the same. I got so excited, I started rubbing my clit. I also stroked my husband's dick with my other hand. His dick was oozing with precum. Liza couldn't stand anymore, she sat on the bed.

I went over to Julia and whispered in her ear, "Fuck my husband's ass."

She smiled and pulled my husband up. She took him to bed and asked him to get on his fours. He obliged. I went and got on my fours right opposite him with our face close to each other.

They got behind us. Julia placed her instrument on my husband's anus and Liza was about to put her dick in my vagina when I stopped her.

I whispered to her, "the other hole."

She moved her dick and placed it on my asshole. They were pushing it in now. I was used to it, so it was not difficult for me to take it in.

But I got really horny looking at the face of my husband. His jaw dropped and eyes opened wide. They were screwing both of us real deep. I never heard my husband moan, but now he was moaning without knowing I suppose.

Julia shouted, "You are tight!"

Ireplied to her, "His first time. Bear him."

Then i looked back and asked Liza, "Do you guys cum?"

She replied, "Of course!" I told her, "Then feel free to cum inside my ass."

I turned to Julia and said, "Don't cum in his ass." And I signaled her to cum in his mouth instead.

She grinned and nodded yes. My husband did not see any of this. He had no clue he'll be having a mouthful soon.

I had imagined him taking my ex's cum in his mouth so many times while masturbating. This was my dream come true.

While I was thinking of it, Liza reached orgasm and came in my ass. She removed her dick out and my ass was dripping with semen. I went to the washroom, washed my arse and came back.

Liza was lying on the bed with a penis. I asked Julia to stop, "Put in his mouth now!"

She pulled it out, pushed my husband on the bed beside Liza and sat on his chest.

She put the dick in my husband's mouth and rocked it in and out of his mouth.

My husband was so much into it that he didn't find any of it weird. He was happily participating. I went behind Julia and sat on my husband and took his dick in my vagina. He moaned out loud.

I squeezed Julia's boobs from behind and now she was moaning too. That sudden squeeze of her boobs got her to orgasm immediately and she came into my husband's mouth.

She screamed, "Jusko!!"

I got down and went to my husband's face. I asked him to open his mouth and show me. I kissed him and rubbed my clit in excitement. I asked him to swallow.

He swallowed it. I saw that gulp and came immediately. We took a few minutes to recover from our orgasms. The only person who had not orgasmed was my husband.

I asked Liza, "Can my husband fuck you?"

She nodded yes.

My husband turned her around with his dick on her ass. She screamed with pain. My husband's dick is pretty thick. I have had similar painful anal sex with him.

He gave a few strokes and came inside Liza. He got out and Liza fell on the bed and rested.

After about half an hour, we took a shower and cleaned ourselves. We put on towel robes and slept on the single large bed. I was in Liza's arms and Julia was in my husband's arms.

Next morning we spent some time in the pool naked and had a short but sweet sex session there too. After which Liza and Julia changed into their clothes from last night and left for their hotel.

We bid them goodbye and I whispered in my husband's ear "Note this date cuck! Your ass and mouth lost their virginity to ladyboys."