The Lake

Story Info
On a holiday in France desire takes hold of two strangers.
4.3k words
4.33
8.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LET me know what you think...

**********************************************************************************************************

I left Latvia with a few hundred US dollars in my pocket, to hitchhike around Europe. I was nearly twenty, and I thought it should be now or never. Annecy and its lake, in France are special, surrounded gloriously by mountains with views that meander for miles and down town canals.

Wrought iron bridges span the canals, romantic bridges tastefully designed, one the 'Bridge of Love,' on which I walked, a long-legged teenager for just a month or two more, in short burgundy skirt, who smiled a lot. I was smiling there at the edge of the bridge; it was warm, I was free, and I felt good. I stepped up the few steps to cross over the canal. We were strangers right up to that step, though I had, in truth, noticed you almost immediately on the opposite side of the bridge to me, first for your muscled arms, and laidback style, then because of the admiration in your eyes.

You walked over the bridge at almost exactly the same time, from the opposite side, coming towards me, and I moved slightly aside so you would be able to pass by easily. When you glanced the curves in your lips entranced me. It was late spring and your eyes were all the more green among the budding leaves. You held your glance, and your scent held me, lingering, like a coffee does, or a citrus summer, and I had walked by, feeling graceful and erotic in your glance.

So in that step you took to glide past me I saw your desire as we crossed paths, a meeting sealed with a smile on your lips. To my regret, we each kept going. You to I don't know where, and me to a wine shop to find sweet white wine.

In one of those young summer holiday defining moments I met you again at the camp site.

'We've met!' I told you, outside your large blue family tent, attached to the trailer like a blimp, my shoulder bag heavy with bottle of wine, cheese, jar of pickled onions and bread. You smiled in the shade.

'Yes,' you replied, 'though not really a meeting.'

'Is this a meeting, then?' I asked, with bravado.

'Is it?' you grinned.

'Well, not formally I suppose.'

'Not formally is probably better,' you said. Another grin, and deep chuckle.

'Well, maybe we will meet again' I said to you, my bag's straps starting to bite into my shoulder.

'Maybe is pretty good,' you said, glancing at my behind, I noticed, as I continued on my way to my tent.

Later, as the evening dusk descended I rolled out of my small tent, slipped on my flip flops and wandered through the camp site, heading vaguely towards the lake, and a group of tall trees to my left, near the lake and in front of a pier and an outside shower. The shower was, I saw, hidden by a wooden barrier, and was used to wash the lake water off. I felt a little disappointed, and lonely, both feelings caused by you, I knew, and I also knew I could not go towards your caravan again. So I walked to the trees and lake, and saw the shower gush on behind the wooden barrier.

As I got closer, walking by the lake in the grass alongside a small wall, the shower was running, and my heart leapt a little. It was you. I walked slowly forward, then I stood among the trees, unseen, and watched as you pulled your black spandex-like swimsuit shorts outwards a bit so the shower sprayed directly onto your hidden cock. You picked up a shampoo bottle from your bag nearby, and squirted it inside your swimsuit, put the bottle down, and then again opened the front of the swimsuit so the water would spray into it, only this time when you pulled it outwards you pulled it downwards a touch, and I suddenly and clearly saw your tight curled dark pubes, then the beginning of a thick, wet shaft. I gasped, in delight, and felt a squirt of my own, warm, and wet, tingling between my legs. I was mesmerised, and stood there, my eyes glued to that thick bulge in your swimsuit, as the soapy water poured out down your legs.

You must have heard me, or felt my presence, because you looked up, and saw me, some ten metres away, and smiled. I made a decision, there and then, and did not move my eyes, staring straight at the front of your tight black swimsuit shorts. You turned the water off, looking at me, and I saw it, your cock swell a bit, in your wet swimsuit. You watched me staring at your thick cock in your swimsuit for an erotic minute, then you walked up from the shower to the small area of trees. 'Your turn for the shower,' you said, grinning.

I stood in my long green cotton skirt and faded blue sleeveless shirt I had changed into, and giggled: 'I am just strolling around,' I said.

'Ah,' you said, 'well, you look very pretty strolling around like that.'

I looked at you, but I saw you glancing downwards at my toes, painted cherry red.

'I painted them this morning, do you like them?' I said, and wiggled my left foot in the grass.

I saw you blush a deep red in the evening twilight.

'Yes,' you said quietly, your voice husky, and I felt a second gush of wetness between my legs.

'I don't mind you looking,' I answered, from somewhere in my reckles mind, and watched the delicious bulge in your swimsuit grow thicker, and longer, towards your thigh, and I kept my eyes on that glorious sight, while you looked blatantly at my toes.

'You have sexy toes,' you sighed, then, 'I should go, food will be waiting, I hope we meet again.'

I said nothing, slightly disappointed again, but also feeling a wet warmth between my legs, and went to my small tent, where I put on thick socks and lay back, remembering to zip up my tent door, and bunched my cotton skirt around my waist, plunging my hand into my panties. 'Ohhh,' I said, feeling my wet pussy, downwards though my trimmed pubic hair, between my lips, finding my small clitoris, and playing with it, as I moaned, thinking of the beginning of the thick shaft I saw, how your cock had grown in your black swimsuit as you stared at my red polished toes, and your husky, turned on voice.

There was a slight tap on the tent. I stopped suddenly

'Are you in there?' I heard you ask.

Horrified, I pulled my skirt down quickly, unzipped my tent door and peeked out.

'I bought you some food, we have too much,' you said.

'Oh, thank you,' I said.

You looked at me, 'You looked flushed,' you said, 'Are you alright?'

'I must have been sleeping.' I replied, 'sleeping bag's a bit warm.'

You looked down. 'I heard you,' you murmured, 'you sounded gorgeous. What were you thinking about?'

I felt myself go crimson. and glanced at the shorts you were now wearing. You saw me look and stood up straight, to give me a better view of your big, semi erect bulge stretching out sideways, not fully hard yet.

'Tell me,' you whispered.

'Your cock,' I said quietly, 'and the way you looked at my toes in desire.'

'Yes,' you breathed in a sigh.

'You seem very well hung,' I said.

'Oh,' you said, 'you made me wet saying that.'

I closed my eyes a second as I felt another delicious spurt between my legs.

'Are you wet?' I heard you ask.

'Yes,' I whispered.

You breathed, heavily, in a long sigh, and in the darkness I thought I saw a tiny wet patch forming above your thigh, where the tip of your long shaft was clearly located.

'Will you continue?' you asked, huskily.

'I don't know,' I whispered, 'and you?'

'Me?' you said. 'I can't do anything, with all my family around. Do you like men to masturbate thinking of you?'

I could smell the aroma of my wetness now.

'Yes, so much,' I breathed.

'Do you like to watch?'

'Oh, yes,' I breathed.

'Think of me tonight, I won't be able to, but think of me masturbating with you on my mind, your beautiful smile, sparkling eyes, sexy toes, and your nipples, that go so hard and show their shape when they go hard. Can you show me?'

'Here?'

'Yes,' you sighed, huskily.

After hesitating a moment, I lifted my sleeveless shirt in front of you, my breasts bouncing free.

'God,' you breathed, in a shiver, 'You have gorgeous breasts, lovely size, and erotic large nipples.'

I lowered my sleeveless shirt, my desire for you aching.

'I-I must go,' you said, 'I have to eat with the family, and I can't...do anything after, they'll hear.'

'Yes,' I whispered.

'Masturbate tonight,' you said, breathlessly, 'think about my big cock, hard with desire for you, think of my lips pulling your lovely nipples, think of me kissing, and sucking your toes.'

'Yes,' I said, equally breathlessly.

'Bye,' you said, and turned, walking away quickly, your cock pushing your shorts out far. You had to be at least eight inches hard, I thought, with a big girth, very big. I zipped the tent shut, and reached in my bag for my wooden dildo, made in Ghana, big-sized, sliding it in deep, and cuming straight away, shivering, squirming, body rippling, as I moaned, and moaned, and small yellow lights flickered on the shore opposite on the other side of the lake.

It was late in the morning when I saw you again, coming down to the lake with towel over your shoulder and two badmington racquets, as I sat on the small wall facing the clear water, wrapped in my turquoise towel and in my orange bikini, and splashing the water with my foot.

'Want to play?' you asked, showing the racquets. 'You can play barefoot, here in the grass,' you said, gesturing.

'Sure,' I said.

'So?' you said, 'did you?'

'Yes, I did,' I sighed.

'Did you cum?'

I looked at you. 'Yes, deliciously,' I said.

'Mmm!' you said. A smile.

The lake water water glittered enticingly in the sunlight as we worked up a sweat hitting the shuttlecock back and forth over a net for the next hour, with the sounds of the insects in the bushes buzzing with summer intensity

'Swim?' you asked.

'Why not?' I said. to the lake, and we strolled to the lakeside, and climbed over the small wall.

'There's a pier over there,' I said, pointing behind you.

'Nah,' you said, standing knee deep in the lake water: 'here's fine.'

You stood with your fingers tugging your shorts downwards, and said, 'clothes off, come on!'

'We can't do that here!' I laughed, 'in daylight with so many people around!'

You stood with shorts just below your hips, the v-shaped muscle defined and rim of your tight curly black pubic hair visible, and I looked at the erotic sight openly, as did a few others sitting around, I saw, mostly women, some of a certain age, twenty or thirty years older than me.

You smiled and disappeared into the water, and I climbed over the small wall and into the lake. I caught up with you two minutes later, standing in water midway up your chest.

'Want a ride?' you chuckled, and turned around.

I giggled, and grabbed your shoulders as your arms swept the water pushing off, and I rode on your back as you glided slowly in the water, and it was only when I slid down a bit that I realised I was now straddling your bare, muscly buttocks that I could not see but could feel with my thighs. I realised you were actually swimming nude, and I imagined your thick cock, and balls in the water, my inner thighs tingling every time you moved your legs as you swam, and your buttocks rubbed against my pussy underwater.

'I want you,' I whispered in your ear.

'Yeah,' you said, and turned towards the shore. As we neared the grassy beach and small wall I started to slide off your buttocks.

'I really need to piss,' I said, 'before we go out.'

'Stay on me,' you said, 'but I....' I started.

'Do it on me,' you said, turning his head to face me. 'I really want it.'

I was a little shocked at first, but excited, too.

'Are you sure?' I said, excitement building up in me.

'Very,' you said.

I let my full bladder empty, let my piss flow onto you, under water, over your buttocks and legs. It felt wonderful, and I pushed my pussy against your right buttock as I let my piss flow, my arms wrapped around your neck.

'Feels so good,' you murmured, 'so warm.'

When I had finished you turned around and we kissed, long, deep, tongues intertwined, then me sucking your tongue between my lips.

'Wow,' you said.

'One sec,' I said, reaching under water to pull my bikini bottoms away from my pussy a bit, in a cleansing movement.

You walked out first, grabbing my towel on the wall, and briefly flashing your thick, gorgeous cock, semi erect, with lovely purple head, offering a view the ladies there would not forget easily, and some of the men, too, even if not gay. I fancied they might masturbate later at such an erotic sight, as you stood on the grass, wrapping my big turquoise towel around you.

'What about me!' I shouted from the water, and climbed out, swinging my legs over the wall. You walked up to me and kissed me, pulled me up standing, then undid the towel, opened it and wrapped it around the both of us. I looked around, and saw the people watching us, couples, in chairs, some women lying in the grass reading, and others sitting further down the wall, where I saw the badmington racquet and your towel. I felt butterflies dancing around my belly and further down, a thrill, as I realised I could feel your bareness against me, as people around us watched. Between my legs. I felt something distinct, velvety. It was hot, very warm, and big, then growing even bigger, upwards, onto my belly button, and very hard. It felt wonderful.

Then I felt your hands slip under the towel round my back as I pressed myself to you, felt you roll down my bikini bottom over my hips, felt your hands pushing the bikini until it dropped down my legs and off each foot onto the grass. A shiver of thrill went through me, and I stepped close to you and felt your shaft press against me, pulsating, pressing up between the lips of my vulva, causing a sharp feeling in me so intense I thought it was an orgasm. I looked up, and felt your kiss, realising my forehead had been against your lips, as I took in the intenseness of the feeling.

'Does it feel good?' I heard you say.

I nodded. 'And for you?' I said.

'Yeah, yeah it does', you said, your voice gritted.

We kissed again, deeply, towel wound around us. You thrust against me, long and slow, that lovely thick dick of yours sliding up into my belly button, then down again, and sliding back up, almost between my breasts.

I knew people watching us knew what was happening in the towel, and that excited me even more, as I felt your cock slide up again, slow and long between my soaking wet pussy lips.

'I'm going to...' you started to moan.

God, how lovely, I thought.

Then I heard you moan, really moan, and I felt a hot flood come all over my belly, and more wetness pump out, then more, your hands holding my back as you shuddered, and I felt an intense feeling, and rubbed against you, hard, fast, my pussy grinding into your thick, emptying cock for a few seconds, then moaned too, almost crying in intense orgasm, my hands grabbing your buttocks, and then I slid my arms up around your back, holding on to not collapse.

I opened my eyes and looked around. Most of the people there had their eyes glued towards us. One woman sitting in a deck chair could not contain herself, and I saw her discreetly sliding her hand slowly up and down between her legs, as she held a book up in front of her, pretending to read. In the shower area passed your shoulder I saw a tall man, looking like a basketball player, his swim shorts pulled down, masturbating his long penis and looking at us.

'Keep the towel around you,' I heard you whisper in my ear. 'I'll put your bikini bottoms on.'

I giggled, and you unwrapped the towel so that my trimmed pussy could briefly be seen, before you wrapped the towel around me, and I saw with shock the tall man behind the wooden barrier at the shower area jerking off faster and faster, and suddenly spurt cum, again and again, looking at me as I watched.

You were totally nude now, and picked up my bikini bottom, sliding it on, and over your wet cock. Your bulge stretched the fabric out so far that I could see your balls fall out of side of the bikini bottoms. I was getting very horny again, and heard one or two sighs around me as the women watching were also, clearly, dizzy with desire.

'I want your big, thick cock in my mouth,' I said looking straight at you.

'Come,' you said, taking me by the hand, and we walked though the people there to the edge of the campsite. 'How about the forest there?' you said.

We walked out of the campsite then through trees in the sand. I grabbed you and pushed you against a tree trunk. 'I want your big cock in my mouth, now!' I said, and kneeled in the soft sand in front of you, tugging my orange bikini off your hips. You were so big, so thick in my mouth, your purple head so smooth, with a lovely shape, I licked the head like ice cream, holding it in my hand, and licking the cum off still there, holding your long soft shaft in my hand. As I opened my mouth wide and took in your head, your shaft, I felt your rod hardening, and saw also we were not alone.

Through the trees there was a couple watching us, who had been sitting in the grass by the lake before. They stood arm in arm, their hands in each other's swimsuits, the woman pumping her partner's cock, her hand hidden, and her partner playing with her pussy in her one piece swimsuit. To my left, I saw a man masturbating behind a tree, also staring at us, a little chubby, with a tiny cock. For some reason his tiny dick excited me, that he dared show it, and that it was so much smaller than the thick cock I was sucking.

You moaned, holding my head. 'I want to taste you,' I heard you say.

I stood up. 'Lie in the sand, there, in the grass,' you said, and I lay back, my legs wide open.

'Masturbate for me,' I said, my fingers lightly between my pussy lips, caressing my small clitoris. You stood over me, legs planted either side of my knees, and started stroking your big hard cock, your gorgeously inflamed thick hard dick, rubbing it up and down the shaft, panting, looking at my pussy, then into my eyes, then my breasts, and at my toes, curled in desire in the sand.

It was getting too much for me: 'I'm going to cummmmmm,' I moaned, masturbating with two fingers rubbing my clitoris, and two fingers from my other hand sliding in and out of my hole, deep, and urgently.

'Cum big!' you panted, masturbating fast, your cock thick, hard, a foot or two in front of me,' and I came, big, thrusting my pussy forward in waves and shuddering, then sighing, eyes closed a moment, before opening them again.

You stood there, stroking your cock slowly, waiting for me to get it together again, then you crouched down in front of me, sliding your hands up my thighs, then lying in front of me. I lifted one leg, and slid my toes over your face then around your lips. You opened your mouth and my toes slid in, and I slid them in and out and you licked, kissed sucked, doing the same with my other foot. I felt sprinkles up my leg, and soon you lay forward and I felt your hot breath over my pussy, breathing but not kissing, then I felt the tip of your tongue, flicking, flicking a little more, and then your mouth was over my pussy, licking, my clitoris suddenly between your lips, then in your mouth, coated by your tongue.

I writhed in ecstasy, urging you to go faster, harder, as your tongue flicking quickly over my clitoris. And I came again, pulling your hair to my soaking pussy, pushing your head down hard, crying, screaming, moaning, in a series of 'Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhs!'

I lay there, for I don't know how long, basking in the afterglow of my orgasm, then watching you as you pissed into the grass a foot or so from my head, some droplets landing on my face, and I wished that your were pissing on me.

'Come here,' I said to you, and lying on my back in your hand I lifted my legs so my feet were planted either side of your shaft still dripping piss, and with my right foot I played with your balls, flopping your cock around with my left, my red toe nail polish looking good against your hardening thick tan colour cock, the droplets of piss from your purple head warm and wet over my toes.

12