The Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then a thought came to me, and I looked around. 'Look at his little dick,' I said to you, quietly, pointing at the man behind me, to my left, some thirty metres away, as he rubbed his thin shaft, about three and a half inches long, surely not more. For some reason it excited me that you saw, with your big erection.

'Look at his big, thick cock,' I shouted through the trees at the man masturbating. 'Watch his big, beautiful dick as you masturbate,' I said to him, and I swivelled around to face him, opening my legs wide, my knees up, 'look at his big dick, and my wet pussy,' I said, 'masturbate, masturbate your tiny dick, do it!'

The man through the trees was groaning now. 'Is my dick really small?' he groaned loudly.

'Yes, very,' I replied, equally loudly to him, 'do you like me seeing it?'

'God, yes.' he mroaned.

'Do you like seeing my wet pussy?' I challenged.

'Oh God....' he groaned again jerking his small, thin dick openly in front of me.

We looked in the other direction, at the couple watching us, now both masturbating furiously, their hands still in each other's pants.

'Take me. Take me now,' I said to you. You pulled me up, turned me around, and I put my hands against the tree trunk. 'Fuck me!' I said. I felt your thickness slide up into me, heard the other man groan loudly as he masturbated his small dick, and heard also the woman moaning through the trees as her partner rubbed her and she held his cock under his shorts and he suddenly shuddered, head back.

You were thrusting now, your cock pulsating in me, pumping in a lovely rhythm, deep into my pussy, your middle finger suddenly sliding into my butt, thrusting as you did.

'We're going to cum together,' you panted, thrusting.

'Yes!' I gasped.

We fucked, faster, harder, as I moaned at the absolutely beautiful sensation. I had never had such a big, thick cock in me, and the feeling was stunning. The sight was too much for the man with small dick, who suddenly spewed cum from his thin shaft, shaking, as he pumped glob after glob to the ground.

'Yes, oh yes!' I moaned, watching him, as I was bent against the tree, my hands wrapped around the trunk.

You were grunting now, in heavy masculinity, thrusting, grunting hard.

'C-an...you...?' you panted...'c-can you now?'

'Wait.....wait....' I panted back, with each thrust you made.

'Y-es...y-es.....' you moaned.

I looked around for the couple and saw the man sitting, wiping his dick with his shirt, as his wife stared, swimsuit pulled aside now, as she masturbated her hairy pussy openly at us.

Within my pussy I felt you pulsating as you pushed your cock in deep, again and again, and closed my eyes as a huge tingling erupted all over my body.

'Ohhhhhhhhhh,' I moaned, 'nowwwwwwwwwww,'

'Ohhhh God yessssss.......' you moaned.

And we came. Together, your cum spurting in me as I shuddered, moaned, cried your your name then slid down the tree, and we rolled in the grass and sand, kissing, still cuming....

Ultra-violet light was in fashion, and you looked warm, enlightening, glowing as we danced in the outdoor camp disco in the evening, your white shirt and trousers bright, arms held around my back, feel my breasts, hard nipples without bra pressed against your chest. And that night we swam in the warm waters of Lake Annecy again, and I sat on my knees on an underwater stone as you told me of your plans, to join the Foreign Legion, and see the world....

12