The Lake House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
245 Followers

My mother gave me a questioning look. "I don't know sweetheart. I really don't want to impose."

One more try. "I still need the money."

I had received a partial scholarship which covered my tuition, but my mother (and now Jim, I guess) would be paying for room and board. I told my mother that I would pay for my own books. The price they charged for books was ridiculous.

I was trying to prevent an outright no. "The house may not sell right away. Let me ask him this weekend, and we can go from there? Please?"

"Ok. I make no promises, but go ahead and ask."

Mother returned to the living room and filled Jim in on our conversation. Jim was not surprised. It was what he had expected. With a little gentle persuasion, he could get Helen to agree to me living at Bill's. When Jim and Helen fucked, if it was at our house, my mother was reserved. Even though I knew what was happening in the next room, and I could hear some of it, she was holding back. Jim enjoyed it when Helen was at his place. She was a lot more aggressive and vocal there.

The next morning, I went across the street and got the lawn mower out. I rode across to our property first, and finished there, then returned and started on Bill's lot. When I got around back, Peter was there sunning in the nude again. I waved at him. I hoped that Peter was going to fuck me today. Ma was at work, so I had most of the day to stay here.

I finished the lawn and told Peter that I was going to hit the shower and then do some free weights. I asked him if he would spot me. He agreed. While I put on some gym shorts after the shower, Peter remained in the nude. When I went to do some dumbbell curls, Peter suggested that I grab some heavier weights. He gave me 35 lb dumbbells. I had never worked with these for curls.

I told this to Peter. He told me that he was here to help me.

I was able to do 3 reps before I started to struggle. Peter stepped up behind me, and reached around to assist. When he did so, I felt his hard cock on my back. With his help, I got to 10 reps. After a minute or two rest, I started another set. Peter was at my back the entire time. When he stepped back this time, I felt a cool patch on my back. I think he dripped some precum on my back. One more set, with Peter's help, and I was ready for some bench presses. Peter handed me some 60 lb dumbbells. Again, a weight that I was not used to.

I laid down on the bench and started my presses. Peter stood just behind my head. As I glanced up, I saw his hard 7 inches and his smooth balls. After 5 reps, I started to falter. Peter took a step forward, placing his cock directly above my face, and he reached down to steady my arms. As he assisted me, he stooped down and with each down stroke, his balls hit my face. In the last few reps, I moved my head so that I could lick his balls. On the tenth rep, he held his balls in my mouth. Peter stood up.

"Ok, Jack. Two more sets."

The second set was much like the first with me licking his balls on each down stroke. On the third set, with the last rep, Peter scooched a little forward and when he came down, my tongue was on his ass. He had ahold of the dumbbells with me and had me lick his ass for a moment. Peter stood up again.

"Good workout Jack. Remember, you've got to push yourself to keep up the muscle development. Bill and I have both noticed how defined your body is getting."

That made me feel good. He helped me with my back exercises, then we headed to the shower and rinsed off. From there it was off to the guest room. Peter took my ass for the first time. When he finished, he gave me a blow job, and fed my cum to me.

Peter said "let's go have a beer."

We grabbed a beer each and headed out to the patio. Neither of us had a swimsuit on.

Peter asked me if I planned on working on my all over tan this summer?

"Yes. I like the idea of no tan lines."

I looked at Peter. "My mother is speaking with someone this afternoon after work about putting the house on the market now."

Peter commented that that was probably a good idea. "She will probably get a better price now, than later in the season."

I told him that Bill offered to let me stay here if she sells the house before I leave for college. "I mentioned it to her, but she wasn't sold on the idea."

"Don't push too hard. She may suspect an ulterior motive."

And I did have an ulterior motive.

Peter took a sip on his beer and closed his eyes. Then he said "just so you know, Wally is going to be coming up here tomorrow night. He'll be leaving on Thursday. Are you planning on using the weights and the pool on Wednesday?"

"I was, but I can skip it if you like."

Peter shook his head. "No. That's ok. About 9?"

I told him that I normally start at 8. "But I can come over at 9 if that would be better."

"That would be great."

I looked at my watch. I still had a couple of hours before I needed to head home. I told Peter that I would like to get fucked again. Peter smiled, set his beer down and stood up, holding out his hand. He took me inside. "I want to show you something else. If you're going to get fucked, you should try to ensure that you're clean, inside and out."

"What do you mean?"

Peter had me follow him.

Peter showed me how to give myself an enema, and how to tell when I was clean. Then he took me to the guest room, and fucked me. He took me from behind, and stroked my cock while he fucked me. I came before he did. He had placed a towel on the bed to catch my cum. We headed back to the shower in the gym, rinsed off, and did some laps in the pool.

That afternoon, my mother met with a friend that was a realtor. She spoke with him about putting the house on the market.

REALTOR: "I sort of figured this was coming. Thank you for coming to me with the listing."

They spoke about a price, and what would be involved with listing the house. When the realtor told her what he thought she could get for the house, she was shocked. She never believed the house could be worth that much.

REALTOR: "I've gotta tell you, that house across the street is a big reason why you can get extra. Once he thinned out those trees, the view from your house became one of its biggest assets."

My mother was speechless for a few seconds. "I never thought of that. Does it really make that much difference?"

The realtor said the view from our lot had increased its value by maybe $50,000.

Helen thought to herself: Who would've thought meeting Bill a couple of years ago would work out so well? "When can we list it?"

The realtor started typing into his computer and after a few minutes, he had a contract printed. "You can sign it now, or you can take it to a lawyer and have him or her look it over. Once it is signed, it's officially on the market. I'll have it known to other realtors within 24 hours. I really don't think it'll be on the market long."

"If we wait until the end of August, would that affect the price?"

"It might not affect the price, but the house may be on the market longer, and once it snows, it will become more difficult to sell."

My mother had known this realtor since high school and trusted him. She signed the contract that night.

Jim took my mother and I out to dinner that night, where she filled us in on the status of the house. She told me that I would have to keep my room neat enough for showings. I thought it was a small price to pay if I could move into Bill's house. She had given the realtor my phone number, and asked that he call me ahead of time if he was showing the house while she was at work.

At 10 o'clock on Tuesday morning, I received a call from him. He said that he had a couple of people interested in seeing the house today and asked if I could not be there in the afternoon. I didn't think there would be a problem. I texted Peter, and he said come on over whenever I was ready.

I was over there at 1. Peter watched as I gave myself an enema again. Then he took me to a guest room, and laid me back on the bed. He fucked me while playing with my nipples. Once again, I came before he did. While he continued to fuck me, he fed me my cum from my chest. After he came in my ass, he had me turn around so that my head was under his cock, and he had me clean his cock off. While his cock tasted different, it didn't taste bad. As I was cleaning him, he told me this was why I was using the enema.

We hung out on the patio, until 3:30. The showings should be done, and my mother should be home soon. He reminded me that Wally would be there in the morning.

When mother came home, we had dinner. During dinner, she received a call from the realtor. He told her that both showings had resulted in an offer for the house. One was for $10,000 over the asking price, and the other was for $15,000 over. He told her that he thought that each party would be interested in putting in at least one more bid. My mother asked him about the buyers. One was from downstate. The other, the lower bid, was local. It turned out that the local was another nurse from the hospital.

My mother asked if it would be too much to ask the nurse to match the other offer? "I would prefer to sell it to someone local."

The realtor suggested that we counter with an offer of $16,000 over. "If she accepts, you can sign off on it before the other party could put in another offer. Are you sure? You might be able to get another 10."

My mother said she was sure.

He called back at 7:00 and asked to come over. My mother suggested 7:30. She wanted Jim here as well. By 8:00, the house was sold. My mother would need to be out of the house within 30 days.

JIM: "If you would feel better about it, I could stop by Bill's house on Saturday and speak with him. He's done a lot for Jack. I think he would be happy to let Jack use the house this summer. Can you bear to let Jack go early?"

My mother looked at Jim for a second. "I'm not sure."

"Let me talk with him. I enjoy our time together when Jack is not around."

Helen enjoyed those times too. "Ok. Let me know what you think after you talk with him."

I was in my room with the door open. I was hoping that Jim could convince my mother. I'd have to talk with Bill to let him know that Jim would be dropping by on Saturday.

I was at the lake house at 9 the next morning. I let myself in the front door and walked back to the gym and pool area. Peter and Wally were already using the weights. They had shorts on.

I sat on one of the weight benches and filled Peter in on the events of last night. Peter said that he was going to call Bill and suggested that Wally spot me. It was a leg day for me. During my squats, Wally helped me by steadying my back, and as I lifted, he helped me up by grabbing my ass. As I was grabbing some dumbbells for lunges, Wally took his shorts off. He was wearing a jock strap. The bulge was ridiculous. He watched me do a set of lunges down a side of the pool and back. I didn't struggle at all.

Wally suggested that I use more weight. He took the dumbbells and handed me a pair with more weight. On the next set, he walked along with me. I staggered at one point, and he steadied me again.

"Good work Jack. Those glutes are looking great."

Peter joined us and told us Bill was up to date. He noticed that Wally was now only wearing his jock strap.

Peter asked me: "What do you think of the jockstrap, Jack?"

I already noted that the bulge looked great. The colors were nice as well. The guys in high school just wore white jockstraps. This was orange, black, and yellow.

"I like it a lot. I've never seen one like that before."

I saw Peter grab his iPad. "What's your waist size Jack?"

"26 inches. Why?"

I saw him punching some things into the iPad.

"I just ordered some for you. They should be here Friday. You can surprise Bill with them on Saturday."

After working on the hamstrings, quads and calves, I hit the shower to rinse the sweat off. Of course, I removed my shorts to do so.

Wally whistled. "Damn Jack. You can tell the weights are helping."

I blushed. "Thanks."

Peter asked if I would mind if Wally joins us today?

I looked at that bulge. "No. Don't mind at all."

What was I getting myself into?

Peter suggested that I get myself ready. "Then join us in the guest room?"

As I went to give myself an enema, I thought about Wally's cock. It was the biggest that I had ever seen. Was he planning on fucking me with that? I shivered.

When I entered the bedroom, the bed had been stripped of the blanket. It was piled on the floor in the corner. Wally and Peter were sitting on the side of the bed. They were both hard.

"Why don't you suck on us for a few moments Jack?", Peter suggested.

I knelt in front of Peter and went to take his cock in my mouth. "Where are your manners Jack? Guests first."

I moved over and knelt between Wally's legs. I had to bend his cock down in order to get it in my mouth. It was so hard, I could feel it rubbing across the top of my mouth as I sucked on it. It was almost like it was lifting me off the ground. I decided to stand up and bend over. When I did, Peter got up and got behind me, and started eating my ass. This was rapidly becoming one of my favorite things.

Wally rested his hands on the back of my head. He was not pressing me down, just not allowing me to lift all the way off. After a few moments of this, Peter suggested that I get up on the bed and lay on my back. He positioned me so that my head was hanging over the end of the bed.

Peter told me that Wally is going to see if he can work his cock into your throat. "Let him know if it's too much for you."

I just nodded. When I looked at Wally, he was approaching me. He had his cock pressed against his belly. "Lick my balls for me Jack."

I did. His balls were huge, so I could only work on one at a time.

"That's it Jack. Churn that cum up so that I can feed you a big load."

Does that work? Can you produce more cum by stimulating the balls? Wally had me work on his other nut.

Peter was busy getting my ass ready for penetration. He was up to 3 fingers now. I knew what was coming next.

Peter held his hand out. "Put this on."

I looked at him. He was holding a blindfold.

"Once you lose sight, it increases all of the other senses."

It was a simple black blindfold. Once I put it on, I could see no light at all.

Wally tapped my face with his cock. I got the message.

When Jack put on the blindfold, Peter reached over and hit the remote that would start the cameras in the room recording. This would be uploaded to a private server so that Bill could watch it tonight.

Wally stepped forward and placed his cock on my lips. I opened my mouth, but it wasn't wide enough and when Wally entered, my teeth scraped along his cock. "I need you to try and open more Jack. Watch the teeth please."

After a moment, "That's it Jack. You're doing good."

Wally had worked his cock to the entrance to my throat.

While this was happening, Peter was working his cock into my ass. I was used to his cock by now, so it didn't take long until he was balls deep. He was holding my legs on his shoulders. This resulted in my ass being lifted from the bed. At one point, Peter just held his cock in me all the way.

Wally pressed forward. "Let me in Jack. You're going to love the feeling of this big cock entering your throat. Give me a swallow Jack."

I did what I could. Wally would work the cock back and forth a little, each time pressing into my throat. Finally, I felt the head of his cock slip in. "That's it Jack." My hands were on his hips.

"Push me off if you have to Jack." Wally told me. "I'm not here to choke you. But I guarantee that you'll love it if I can get the whole thing in. Are you ready?"

I nodded. Peter resumed fucking my ass. He wasn't touching my cock, but I could feel that I was getting ready to cum.

On one entrance into my throat, I felt Wally's balls tap my forehead. Then again. "You've almost got the whole thing Jack."

Wally pulled out and let me get my breath. "Are you ready Jack?"

I had my mouth full, but I said "uh huh".

And Wally slid his cock back in my throat. This time, Peter entered me with some force and that shoved Wally's cock the rest of the way in. I moaned. Wally asked, "you like that Jack?"

He withdrew, and gave me a moment to breath, then slid it in again. "I need to cum soon Jack, but I'm not going to fuck your throat hard. Let me know if it's too much."

Wally and Peter developed a rhythm. I was being fucked from both ends, and I was loving the feeling. I still had the blindfold on so couldn't see what was going on, but Peter was right. It increased the sensations I was feeling in my ass and mouth/throat.

Peter came first. I felt his spasming, filling my ass with his cum. This sent me over the edge and I started spurting cum over my stomach and chest. I think it even came up high enough that it got on Wally's cock and I tasted my cum in my mouth. In spite of what he said, Wally came with one mighty shove, burying his cock deep in my throat. I had to push him back, and when I did, he started spurting over my face and chest.

Peter had withdrawn and I felt him move around on the bed. Wally's cock was replaced with Peter's. Once again, I was tasting a combination of Peter's cum and my ass on his cock. I was liking it. When we were done, we made our way over to the big shower on Bill's side of the house. Peter and Wally took great care in washing me down.

Peter offered me a beer, and the three of us went to the patio to sun.

Jim was checking the cameras that he had installed later that day. He saw the third guy. It looked like Bill and Peter were breaking Jack in with a bigger cock. That was good.

"How long can you stay Jack?", Peter asked.

I looked at my watch. It was 12:30. Ma wasn't expected home for a few hours, but today's session had been tiring. "I think that I'm going to finish this beer, and then head home. How long will you be around Wally?"

"I'll be driving back home tomorrow night."

I finished my beer and stood up.

I looked at the two of them. "I enjoyed this. I don't think I can come over tomorrow, but I plan on being back on Friday to use the gym and the pool."

Peter told me that I was welcome anytime. Wally saluted me by raising his beer. After I left, Peter asked Wally what he thought? "He's got potential. I sure would like to fuck that ass before I go."

"Can you stay until Friday?"

"No. Bill needs me downstate for a shoot on Friday."

Wally made a lot of money providing a big dick for Bill's videos. He loved fucking twinks, especially the ones that were able to make it seem like he was too big for them. Some of them just had a knack for making the audience believe that it was their first time taking a dick this big.

At dinner that evening, my mother reminded me that she was off tomorrow (I had forgotten that), but there would be a home inspection for the new buyers, so we would need to be out of the house in the afternoon. She suggested that we go to the outlet mall on I-75 and shop for clothes for me for school. I wondered what she would say if I bought some sexy jockstraps.

She had me help her scrub the house down in the morning, and we were out of the door by 11:00. We had lunch at the mall, and spent the afternoon looking through the stores. Most of the things we bought were for me, but Ma picked up a couple of blouses and a flowery dress for herself.

On our way back to town, my mother got a call from the realtor. Everything went well with the inspection. We were meeting Jim for dinner. The talk was about moving. Upon checking their schedules, it was decided that we would be moving a week from Saturday. What wasn't moved would be sold or given away.

Jim reminded my mother that he would be stopping by Bill's on Saturday.

My mother nodded. "I still haven't decided."

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
245 Followers