The Lake House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove our car back to our house, and Jim and Ma went to his house for some extracurricular activities. I was glad that Ma had found someone to make her happy.

I was over at the lake house at 9AM the next day. Peter and I concentrated on abs and shoulders. After rinsing off in the shower, we jumped in the pool for laps. We swam nude. Peter suggested that we grab a beer and head out to the patio. It was another sunny day. We sat on the chaises working on our all over tan.

Peter suggested that we go out on the lake. "We can take the jet skis."

It was Friday morning. By the afternoon, the lake would be getting crowded. The lake was 20 square miles of water, but there were a lot of houses on the lake, and several boat landings. Downstaters flocked up here starting Friday afternoons. We got our suits on, and some life vests and headed for the dock.

Peter said that he had visited that island (he was pointing towards the middle of the lake) last week. "It was an interesting place."

I told him that the locals use it as a makeout place. "Even some of the adults."

Officially, it was county land. The sheriff had a boat (sometimes 2) that toured the lake in the summer, so things couldn't go too far. Sometimes the deputy would walk through the island just to check things out.

Peter and I made our way out to the island. We secured the jet skis and walked onto the island. It was somewhere around 5 acres. Peter led me to a small clearing, turned and dropped his suit. "I could use a blow job, Jack."

I hadn't noticed anyone else on the island, at least not on our side, but the island could be approached from any side.

Peter said "come on Jack. You know that you want to."

I did.

"Take your suit off Jack. Don't you love the feeling of being free in nature?"

I removed my suit and walked over to Peter and got on my knees. I took him in my mouth. He wasn't hard yet, but that changed quickly.

"That's it Jack."

He took control of my head, and started fucking my mouth. I think Peter was as excited by the situation as I was, and in a matter of minutes, he was cumming. When he was done, he lifted me up and kissed me. "Ok. Your turn."

He got down on his knees and took me in his mouth. While working on my dick, his finger penetrated my ass and he was rubbing my prostate. I was about to cum and I heard a sound. I looked in the direction of the sound, and I saw someone watching us. I didn't recognize him. It looked like he was masturbating. I couldn't hold it any longer, and I came. Peter swallowed it all. I leaned over and told Peter about the guy watching us.

Peter stood up and waved the guy over. This was working better than Peter had planned.

I saw the guy looking around, and then closed the distance between us. He was no longer holding his cock, but his swimsuit was tucked under his balls. He was hard, and he had 6 or 7 inches of cock sticking straight up.

I felt Peter's hand on my shoulder, pressing me down to my knees. The guy understood and stepped forward to feed me his cock. Like Peter, his hands were on my head, and he was fucking my mouth. I swallowed his load as well.

He thanked me, pulled up his suit and returned the way he came. Peter and I laughed.

"Come on. Maybe this isn't as secluded as I thought." Peter had pulled his shorts up and started walking back to the jet skis. I had to hurry and do the same. I kept looking around.

When we returned to our jet skis, Peter suggested that we take a lap around the island. We saw a boat anchored off the other side. Our friend was just coming to the shore. Peter waved to him, and we were off.

When we got back to Bill's dock, we put the jet skis in their perches and headed back to the house.

Peter grabbed two beers and we sat on the chaises again. "What did you think?"

I laughed again. "I'm just glad that I didn't know the guy. I'm not sure what I would've done if it was one of my classmates from high school."

Peter laughed, then pointed out to the lake. That same speed boat was about 200 yards off shore slowly cruising by the property. In a minute, he sped away.

I questioned Peter. "Should we be worried?"

Peter shook his head. "I don't think so. I'll let Bill know about it though."

When we finished the beers, Peter took me inside and fucked me. He hadn't had me clean out before hand, so I didn't get a chance to clean his cock off afterwards. I got dressed and told Peter that I would be by in the morning to mow the lawn. Bill was arriving late tonight. Peter handed me a package on my way out. My jockstraps had arrived.

I was back at 8AM the next morning and got the mower out of the garage. After doing my lawn, I crossed the road and started on Bill's. As I was working on the front yard, I saw a sheriff car pull up Bill's driveway. Jim stepped out. I waved to him.

Jim rang the doorbell and Bill let him in. Jim looked around and didn't see Peter. Bill was just wearing his swimsuit and an unbuttoned shirt.

Jim shook Bill's hand. "Hi Bill. Can we talk in your office? I'm on a break, so I'm afraid that I haven't got much time."

Bill led him to the office and offered a chair. Bill sat behind his desk.

Jim started. "You know that Helen has sold the house?"

"Jack sent me a text about it, yes."

"Helen and Jack are moving next Saturday. Jack would like to spend the rest of the summer here. Would that be a problem for you?"

"No. The place is empty most of the time. I think that would work out well."

Jim pulled out his phone. "You know, when you moved in and offered the job to Jack, I did a background check on you. It came back clean."

"That was a prudent move. I'm sure that it settled any nerves that Helen had about it."

Jim opened a video on his phone. "A couple of weeks after Jack had started here, and we had met Peter, I wound up doing a background check on him as well."

"Did you find anything?"

Jim handed over his phone. The video was playing. Peter was fucking a guy on screen. It was from Bill's website. "It took a while, but I was able to track things eventually. Just so you know, as far as these websites go, everything looks above board."

Bill turned off the video. He'd seen it before. "It is. I wouldn't have it any other way. Have you shown this to Helen?"

"No. I don't plan on doing so. Jack is an adult now and what he does is his business, but Helen would be extremely upset if something unseemly were to happen to him."

"I wish that I were able to guarantee that nothing would", Bill said. "But I can tell you that it won't be because of me or my company."

Jim nodded. "Good. Now. I think that I can help you get Jack over here."

Bill knew this was to get Jack out of the house, but wondered if there was another motive. "Would I need to pay for this help?"

"No. There is one condition. I would like to fuck Jack, possibly more than once, but it would have to be anonymous."

Bill was not as surprised as he tried to look. "I think for it to work, either I or Peter would have to be there as well."

Jim nodded. "I would prefer it be you."

Bill thought for a moment. "I think that could be arranged."

They shook hands.