The Lake House Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing education of Jack at the lake house.
9.2k words
4.86
9.7k
15

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
245 Followers

After Bill fucked me, we headed back to the shower. He said that he was taking me out tonight.

I had only brought jeans, but Bill said that was ok. We would go someplace casual, and then hit a bar.

I was only 18, and drinking age was 21. Bill knew this.

"They'll give you a wristband if you're between 18 and 20. You can't drink alcohol, but I'm hoping that you'll enjoy this bar."

We had a nice meal. Bill told me this was one of the more famous establishments in town, then we walked a couple of blocks to a club. Bill paid our cover charges.

When we entered, I noticed immediately that it was almost all guys, and many of them were paired off. They were dancing together on the dance floor. I saw more than one couple kissing. Bill had brought me to a gay bar.

"I don't know how much you'd like to experiment Jack, but there are a couple of gay bars here in town. The other one is more of a leather bar. I don't recommend that you go there."

Bill was looking around. I'm not sure if he was looking for someone, or something.

"When are your mother and Jim getting married?"

My mother had been dating this guy for a couple of years. They finally decided to get married. Jim was a deputy sheriff.

"Early August. Just before I head for campus."

I explained that the new kid lined up to take over the yard and pool maintenace was going to be starting in a couple of weeks, and that I would be working with him. This kid was a jock entering his senior year in high school. While I was 5'8" and 145 lbs, the new kid was 6'2 and 200 pounds. He played football in the fall and baseball in the spring.

"Is she selling her house, or are they living there?"

"Ma is going to sell, and they plan on living at Jim's."

"So will you need a home for a week or so before you go to college?"

"Ma doesn't plan on putting it on the market until after I leave."

Bill said, "If she wants to sell earlier, let her know that you can stay at my place. After all, I've got the pool, the lake and a gym for you to use. You've worked hard for the last couple of years. You might as well enjoy the summer off."

We found a booth, and Bill ordered a vodka and tonic, and a Sprite for me.

When the drinks arrived at the booth, Bill dug the lime out of his drink. He set the lime aside.

Bill said, "If you'd like to try some, go ahead."

The drinks looked identical. I did try a few sips, but I was not sure that I liked the taste of tonic, or was it the vodka? I had never had either one.

A couple of guys came up to our table and spoke with Bill. One guy was 6' or so, and slim. The other was about my height, or a little shorter. He was slimmer than I was. The weights at Bill's place were helping me. They gave their names, but I forgot them shortly after they left.

Bill told me, "If you come here, you may get a lot of that. There are a lot of guys that like twinks."

"I don't understand."

"Didn't you see the way that guy was eyeing you?"

"Which one?"

I was busy checking out the smaller guy. I didn't notice the taller one.

"The big guy. The entire time he was talking to me, he was checking you out."

Bill and I danced. I had never danced with a guy before. It ... was ... different. Bill seemed to know many of the guys here.

A few other guys came up and spoke with us. Since they were alone, I could tell that they were checking me out. One guy even asked if he could sit with us.

Bill said, "Another night. I think Jack and I were just about to leave."

Bill got up from the booth, and I followed. As we were walking out of the place, Bill said to me, "he wanted a threesome."

"What do you mean? The three of us together?"

I had watched some porn like that, but didn't think I was ready for it.

Bill replied: "Yes. If you come here by yourself, be careful of guys that come up in pairs."

"I'm going to be in a dorm this year. I don't think I could do much in the dorm."

Bill said "That is where I started. You'll be surprised by how much action you can get in the dorm if you let it be known you're interested. If you keep to yourself, they'll tend to leave you alone."

"I hear that Peter is going to be here this fall."

Peter was Bill's nephew. His was the first cock that I sucked, and that was last week. He told me that he was starting Law School in the Fall. Peter hadn't tried to fuck me. I didn't know that was because Bill had told him that he couldn't. Bill was the one that was going to take my anal cherry, and I was extremely happy when he did.

We went back to Bill's apartment and had round 2. Once again, Bill fucked me to an anal orgasm. We slept together in my cum, with Bill spooning my ass. When I awoke in the morning, Bill was hard again. I started grinding my ass on his cock. I found out that he was awake and had been playing with my nipples hoping to wake me up. After a little preparation, Bill was deep in my ass again. He took me in that position. He started driving that 8 inch dick into me, and he was playing with my nipples while he did it. I came on the sheets. Bill scooped up some of my cum from the sheets, and fed it to me.

After changing the sheets, we showered and then headed out to breakfast. Bill showed me a diner near my dorm. I had a meal ticket for the dorm, but he said that if I wanted to get some better food once in a while, to try this. Bill drove me around after breakfast. He stopped in front of a house a few blocks south of campus. We got out and walked up to the front door.

Bill said "I bought this house a few weeks ago. Peter is going to live here while he's in law school. He'll be my caretaker. We're thinking about renting out a couple of other bedrooms. I'll have a room here as well. I've been able to sublet my apartment. If you're interested, one of the rooms can be yours next year."

I was required to stay in the dorm first year.

He walked me through the house. There wasn't any furniture yet. He took me down in the basement, and showed me where the gym equipment was going to be. There was a bathroom with a shower down here. The gym and bathroom only took up a portion of the basement. There was a door with a lock on it.

"What is in there?:

Bill said "I haven't decided yet."

Bill had decided. A St Andrews Cross and a fucking bench were in the plans, as well as cameras. Bill would do some filming here.

Then Bill told me that Peter may come up tonight. "He can sleep in the other bedroom."

I wondered if I was going to get that threesome?

We stopped at my dorm, and Bill spoke with the person at the desk. He said that we could walk around, but that they had no list of room assignments yet, so I wouldn't be able to check MY room out. I'd be able to look in similar rooms though.

We walked through the cafeteria, a common room, which had a TV, and then up to the third floor. Bill had been given a couple of keys, and we checked out a couple of rooms. One room had 2 beds. The other only had one.

I questioned "Only one bed?"

Bill explained "Occasionally, they have a single. Juniors or Seniors tend to have them, and all of the RA's have one."

The rooms shared a bath with the room next door, so there would be 2 to 4 guys to a shower and toilet, but each room had their own sink area.

BILL: I hope you're roommate and bathmates are good. Some can be real pigs as far as cleanliness.

We went to lunch and Bill made a phone call.

Once he was done with the call, he said "Ok. We're set up for this afternoon. We're going to get to go into the Stadium."

Bill drove over there, and we were let through a gate, and were able to park right near one of the entrances to the stadium. Our guide, Frank, was a trainer on the football team. He was similar to me in height and weight. He gave Bill a quick hug and shook my hand. We walked through an entrance and I got a look at the field for the first time. It was empty, and it was huge. I just imagined watching a game here this fall with 100,000 fans in the stands.

Frank told us to follow him.

He walked down the steps and then onto the field, waving us along. I was taking pictures on my phone. He took us to midfield and pointed up to the press box and explained where my seats would probably be for the year, pointing towards an endzone.

Frank said "Come on. I got permission to show you the locker room."

He walked down the tunnel, and said hello to a guy by the door to the home team locker room, who let us in. He pointed out the various uniforms that were hanging. Some names I recognized from last year.

Then he said "Come on this way."

He waved me through an arch, letting me go ahead. When I walked in front of him, he put his hand on my ass. I didn't say anything. Neither did Bill.

After we left, Bill said that Frank may be able to introduce me to a couple of the football players in the fall.

At dinner, Bill asked me if I were interested in girls?

"Yes, but they don't seem to be interested in me."

Bill said "You're a good looking guy. I'm sure that you've been out with some girls."

"A few, but never more than two dates with the same girl."

Bill was gay, but Peter swung both ways. Bill decided to talk to Peter about helping me find a girl to take my cherry. Bill knew Jack would be busy if he wanted to be, just maybe not with girls.

Bill was quiet for a moment, then he said "I need to talk to you about something serious."

I nodded my head.

"You know what you're coming to school for? Correct?"

I replied "You mean to get an education?"

"Correct. None of your other activities here can come before that. I expect you to show the same dedication to schoolwork, that you've shown to my house."

"Yes sir."

We went to the same bar as last night. Peter was there. He hugged us both, and introduced us to a guy by the name of Wally. Wally was about Peter's height and weight (5'11" and 170 lbs.). We joined them in a booth, and Peter and Wally started kissing.

Peter looked at Bill: "Do you mind if we head over to the apartment now?"

"Go ahead. We'll be there in a while."

We had a drink, danced a couple of dances and headed out. Back at the apartment, Bill fixed himself a vodka and tonic, and gave me a red drink.

He told me that it was vodka and cranberry juice. "It'll be a little sweeter than the tonic water."

I liked it.

We could hear Peter and Wally in the second bedroom. Bill held out his hand to me. "Come on. They're getting me worked up."

Bill's balls were slapping my ass in no time. Once again, he had my legs over his shoulders. He was looking into my eyes the whole time. A couple of times he stopped pumping, leaned over and gave me a deep kiss. When he did, I ran my hands over his chest, paying attention to his nipples. He had me suck on his nipples. Nice. Bill took his time tonight. He fucked me for 30 minutes or more.

With his help stroking me, I came twice in that time.

Bill and I hit the shower. He suggested that we have a nightcap, and we wrapped towels around our bodies and walked into the kitchen. Peter and Wally were out there in the nude fixing their own drinks. Wally wasn't hard, but his cock was the fattest that I had seen. He caught me staring. Peter and Wally returned to their room with their drinks.

Bill and I walked to the living room, and Bill put some porn on the TV. There was a young guy on a bench. His hands and feet were tied to the legs and a blindfold was on him. There was a guy feeding his cock to him, and a black guy stepped up to his ass and slapped it with a huge, black cock.

Bill made some money shortly after college. Actually, it was a lot of money. He started his own IT firm and that was his official business. The screen was showing another business that Bill owned.

I had seen a few porn films like this before, both the bondage and the big, black cocks. Of course, I was hard in a moment. I started stroking Bill's cock through his towel. Bill opened his towel for me, and I dove down on his cock.

"What's got you so worked up Jack?"

I looked up. "Your cock."

Bill smiled. "I mean besides that. You like what is on the screen?"

I just kept working on his cock. The video interested me a lot, but I was embarrassed to admit it.

The scene was shot in the playroom at Bill's house in Oakland County. Bill had been in a couple of the videos, but he never showed his face on screen. He had done a few pornos showing him getting a blow job, then fucking a twink with a camera strapped to his head showing his point of view. If you knew Bill, you might recognize his voice in these films.

Bill said "Peter will take you back home tomorrow and will be there the rest of the week. I'll be up next weekend. Are you still mowing on Saturdays?"

I looked up at him. "Yes sir."

Bill enjoyed it when I called him Sir. I could tell because I felt his cock twitch.

Bill put his hand on the back of my head. I had taken Peter most of the way down, but Bill was longer and a little thicker. "I want you to try and swallow that Jack."

I dove down on his cock and tried to force it into my throat. On the third try, it entered.

"Let's go back to the bedroom, Jack."

He led me into his room and laid me back on his bed. With some lube, he entered me again. I started moaning. Bill had left the door to the room open. Peter and Wally walked in. They got up on the bed and started jacking their cocks off over my face. Every once in a while, they would feed me just the tip. Wally's cock was 9 inches, and fat.

Peter came first. He started spraying over my face. I opened my mouth with the hope that he would feed his cum to me. He did direct a stream into my mouth. Once Peter was done, Wally started stroking faster. The head of his cock was actually purple. I was so busy staring at the cocks in my face, I hadn't noticed that Bill had his phone out. Wally came, also all over my face.

Bill told them to lay their cocks on my face. "I would like a picture of this. This is just for me, Jack."

I didn't know, but Bill had been shooting a video the whole time as well. He handed the phone to Peter, who walked around taking pictures of Bill penetrating my ass. He eventually started a video when Wally started stroking my cock. I came.

"Damn Jack. I love feeling your ass squeeze my cock when your cum."

Bill started pounding into my ass. In a few more strokes, I felt his spasms.

Wally and Peter left the room, closing the door. Bill scooped some cum from my face with his finger, then fed it to me. After he did this, he scooped some more, and put his finger in his mouth. "Lots of protein in this Jack. It will help you build muscle."

Bill woke me in the morning again by playing with my nipples. While laying on his back, Bill had me ride his cock. I was doing all of the work, raising and lowering myself on his cock. After 5 minutes of this, I was getting tired. Bill rolled me over and finished fucking me, staring right into my eyes.

I hadn't cum yet, and Bill took me into his mouth. I didn't last long. Bill swallowed my cum and kissed me.

Once we settled down, Bill said that he was going to make some coffee. "Would you like some?"

"Yes. I'll be out in a moment."

Bill walked out to the kitchen in the nude. I found my towel from last night, and cleaned myself up a little, then followed him out. I heard the shower going. I didn't know if it was Peter, Wally or both. Peter joined us in the kitchen. He placed his hand on my ass.

Peter asked me if I had enjoyed my weekend down here?

"Yes. I'm looking forward to moving down here."

"Bill showed you the house yesterday?"

"Yes. It's a nice house. You're going to live there?"

Peter acknowledged that he was.

Bill said "the workers will start updating some things this week. They've promised to have it ready by the first week of August."

One of the rooms would have several cameras. Bill was always looking for new talent.

Bill handed me a cup of coffee and pointed to the cream and sugar. "I have to leave after my shower. I'm flying to Pittsburgh to meet a client."

Bill headed to the shower.

PETER: "Is your mother working today?"

"She is not normally scheduled on Sundays, but they've been shorthanded. I'll send her a text before we leave."

I had texted her a couple of times each day, including some pictures of the campus and the Stadium. After Bill had his shower, it was my turn. While I was in there, they talked.

BILL: "Don't take him into the play room. He's interested, but I don't think he's ready. Do not overdo it. I don't want his mother or her boyfriend to get suspicious. Also, I haven't decided if I'm going to use him in any films, yet."

PETER: "Ok. As long as I can fuck him."

Bill looked at Peter. "I think he'll enjoy that. Just don't get rough."

When I finished my shower, Bill gave me a hug and said that he would see me this coming Saturday.

Peter and I left shortly after Bill, then we found a place to eat breakfast and were on the road by 9. He told me to nap if I liked. I did. We pulled into my mother's driveway shortly after 1. My mother was at the door, when I took my suitcase out of the trunk. She greeted me with a hug. Jim joined us for dinner, and I showed them all of the pictures that I took on my phone, including in the Stadium.

Jim was surprised. "You were able to walk into the Stadium?"

I explained that Bill contacted a guy that gave me a tour. "I even got to go through the locker room, but I wasn't allowed to take pictures in there."

My mother commented that was nice of Bill. "Was he in town?"

"He came to town yesterday afternoon and took me to dinner, then he had to return home. Peter picked me up this morning."

I was nervous about lying to my mother, but I didn't want her to start asking more questions.

Jim didn't need the questions. He knew that Jack had been fucked this weekend. He sensed it more than knew it. When Bill bought the house, and offered the work to Jack, Jim told Helen that he would run a background check on Bill. Nothing had come up. After meeting Peter, he decided that he should run a background check on him as well. That is when he came across the website that Peter had appeared in. Of course, he used a different name, but Jim was able to track the alias. When he looked further into the website, he was able to trace it to a company that was owned by Bill. While there were a few websites that specialized in underage kids, Jim could find none of that here. He kept his eye on Bill from a distance, even going as far as putting a couple of cameras pointing towards their back patio. He saw the activities last week between Peter and Jack, but by then, Jack had turned 18. He didn't say anything to Helen about this.

Jim asked "Do you know when Bill will be back up here?"

"He said that he would be up this weekend."

Then he asked "when does the new kid start?"

Jim was referring to the kid that would be replacing me on lawn and pool maintenance.

"I start training him in a couple of weeks."

Jim was certain that Jack's training was underway.

Jim turned to my mother. "Helen. How about putting the house up for sale now?"

My mother looked at me. "Let's talk about it later. Ok?"

Jim nodded.

After dinner I went to my room to watch TV. Jim and my mother talked in the living room.

My mother asked what happens if the house sells right away?

"Then you and Jack can move in with me. I've got the room. The house has a lot better chance of selling in the summer, than in the fall. You know what traffic is like around the lake in the summer."

That was true. There would be a lot more eyes on the property if she put it up for sale now.

After a little more discussion, she agreed. My mother came to my room and let me know what she was thinking.

Oh oh. I needed to think fast. "If we move to Jim's house, I won't have a way to come over and do the maintenance at Bill's place, or use the gym and pool. How about if I ask Bill if I can stay in one of his guest rooms? The house is vacant most of the time anyway."

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
245 Followers