The Lake House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
245 Followers

Bill would turn the mic on and off to see if I could hear him when the mic was off. Good so far. Bill finished himself off in my ass. "I'll be ready to go again in a moment Jack." He stepped back.

No more than 90 seconds later, he was hard and ready and had reentered my ass. "You've got me hard already, Jack."

It wasn't Bill that was fucking me. It was Bart. While I didn't know that, something didn't feel right. I'm not saying that it didn't feel good, but it wasn't Bill. "Not... you," I managed to groan out.

After 15 minutes, Bill gave Bart a signal and Bart finished in my ass. His job was done for the night. Bill was ready to go and proceeded to fuck me for another 30 minutes. He spoke every few minutes to let me know he was still there.

I wasn't sure if this was a third guy or not.

I never found out who the other guy was.

After we cleaned up, Bill made us a drink. This time it was a margarita. I liked this, and I told Bill that. For the next one, Bill walked me through how to make it.

"I'll be back up early on Friday this week. I'll probably have a couple of employees with me."

"Ok. Is there anything that you need me to do?"

"No. I just wanted to fill you in."

"Can I ask a question?" Bill had never said no to this, but I felt I had to ask permission anyway.

"Of course. What's on your mind?"

"Are you bringing these guys up to fuck me?"

We were sitting on the chaises out on the patio. Bill sat up and turned towards me, putting his feet on the pavers.

Bill said, "Look Jack. I can tell that you enjoy cocks. I've been trying to decide whether I should ask you to do a test video."

"You mean audition to be in your videos? If you like it, would you put it on the website?"

"Not without your permission, which is not something that I normally do. I pay for the auditions, so I own the rights to them."

"How much?"

"$350 for the audition. $1000 additional if we use the video, and a small fee for every view the video gets, and then maybe an offer for a contract."

"Do you want me to do it?"

"That's the problem that I've been having. I don't want you to do it. I'd like to keep you to myself, but that's not fair, because I fuck around a lot when I'm not here. As a matter of fact, you saw the videos with me in them on the website. I audition every twink like that. If the audition is exceptional, I use it on the website."

"So, my audition would be with you?"

"Half of it, yes. The other half would be with a performer. I think Wally would like to work with you, but you can have your pick of tops from the website."

"Would this be here?"

"No. Down in my house in Oakland County."

"You want to keep me for yourself?"

Bill didn't mean to say that because he believed that Jack was infatuated with him. He didn't want to feed that infatuation.

"Look. I think that you will do well in anything you decide to pursue. I saw how you treated this property like it was your own. I think you would be a big hit on the website, but the time involved would take away from your schooling. I don't want to do that. As cute as you are, even you can't live on your good looks forever."

That made me smile, but I also realized that Bill didn't answer my question. I let it drop.

"When could we do the auditions?"

"When I return to Oakland County next weekend, I'll take you with me. Peter or Wally or Blake can drive you back up on Wednesday or Thursday. I'll be back on Saturday and will be here for 2 weeks."

When I woke up on Monday morning, Bill was gone. Sean was due over for our workouts in an hour, so I trudged out to the kitchen and started my coffee. I went across to my room and got into my gym gear, jockstrap and shorts. I got my coffee and a yogurt, and started skimming through Facebook. Sean arrived a little before 8. When we went out to the gym, Sean stripped off his shirt. This was new for him. "I've noticed that its always warm in here, and I figured that was why you never wore a shirt during our workouts."

"Yes. The pool is heated, and that heats the air in this room, even in the dead of winter."

When we were done with the workout, I jumped in the shower taking off my shorts and jockstrap. I turned on the water and turned around. Sean was just taking down his shorts. He had bought a new jockstrap.

"Wow. I like it."

Sean explained that he liked mine so much that he bought a few for himself. He told his mother that he got tired of the white ones with the mesh pouch.

"Can I feel the fabric? It looks different than mine." It didn't really, but I hoped that this would move things forward.

Sean stepped closer and I stepped out from under the spray. I really wanted to run my hand across his bulge, but I thought that might be a little too much for him. I had him turn around, and I ran a finger under the back straps between the fabric and his cheek. I felt him shudder.

I stepped back under the shower, and asked him to show me on the website which model he had purchased. "I would like to get some like that."

When he turned around to face me, his bulge had gotten bigger.

After I rinsed off, I told him that I would meet him in the pool. His bulge had still not subsided. I figured that by jumping in the pool, he would have a little privacy when he removed the jockstrap. When I finished my first lap, I looked up at him in the shower. He still had not gone down. Well, we were 18 years old. Sometimes its difficult to control that thing.

I started another lap and heard him jump in behind me. We finished our laps, and we hung at the side of the pool at the deep end.

"Could I ask you something, Jack?"

"Sure. Go ahead."

"I asked you last week if you had ever given a blowjob without anything in return. If I asked you for a blowjob, would you expect one in return?"

"I would like it, but I wouldn't expect it. If you'd like a blowjob, I'd be happy to give it to you." I pulled myself out of the pool. "Why don't you come with me?"

I started walking towards my room. "Can you do it here?"

I stopped and Sean was pulling himself out of the pool. He was hard again. I wondered if he had been hard during our laps? I saw him dry himself off with his towel and he took a seat on one of the weight benches. I smiled. I would love to do it for him out here.

I walked over to him and had him lay down on the bench. He had a nice 7 inches or more and it was laying on his body, almost reaching his navel. I grabbed his towel and folded it then knelt on it at the end of the bench.

"I'm going to touch it first." I reached out and caressed his cock, eventually putting my hand around it. I held it up and leaned forward and started licking his balls.

"Oh fuck." That was the reaction that I had hoped for. He had some good sized balls. I tried to get them both in my mouth, but was only able to get one at a time. I had a fleeting thought about whether I could get him to shave. I had taken my hand off his cock to play with his balls. I lifted them up and licked underneath them. I couldn't get to his ass from this position, but I buried my nose in his balls and inhaled. When I looked up, he had started stroking his cock. I had to slap his hand away.

"I'll take care of that for you." It was time to move to the main event. I took his cock by the base and brought it so it was standing straight up. I licked up the underside, and then licked around the head. He was already secreting precum. It tasted great. "Have you ever tasted your precum?"

"No. I haven't"

I worked a nice dab to the tip of his cock. Wiped it with my finger and held it near his lips. He licked it. "Not as bad as I expected."

I wasn't sure if he liked it, but he didn't hate it. I returned to his cock. I took 3 inches in my mouth.

Sean moaned. I felt him place his hand on my head. I left it there. I would love to treat this like a lollipop, but I thought he was ready, so I started taking 4 or 5 inches into my mouth and was stroking his cock at the same time. I did this for a few minutes, and took my hand away. I was not in the best position for it, but I tried to get the whole thing in my mouth.

I felt the head of his cock slip into my throat and Sean pushed down on my head trying to get it all in. With his help, I got it all in, but I had to force my way back up. I got off his cock.

"Sorry, Jack. That just felt so good."

"It felt good for me too." I got back to work, every few strokes taking him into my throat. The fourth or fifth time I felt it enter, Sean came. I backed off enough so that I could swallow, and I was caressing his balls to get every last drop.

Sean was moaning and thrusting his hips upwards. He produced a lot of cum. It got me wondering when the last time he had jacked off. Once he had settled down, I took my mouth from his cock and milked the last of the cum from his urethra.

Sean was taking deep breaths, still laying back on the bench. I took a few final licks of the cock and the balls, and stood up. "I'll grab us a couple of waters and meet you on the patio."

When I got to the patio, Sean was on one of the chaises. He had his gym shorts with him (he still was not bringing a swimsuit), but he was laying there nude. I had my swimtrunks, but I also had not put them on. I sat in the chaise next to him.

"Is it always like that?"

"I'm guessing that was your first time other than masturbating?"

"Yes."

"My guess is that you'll experience better eventually, but I can't tell you when."

"Better? Really?" He just sat there in a post coital glow for a few minutes. I was hoping that he wasn't planning on leaving soon.

"Would you like to ride the jet skis?"

That got his attention. He opened his eyes. "I've never ridden a jet ski."

"I can teach you. It's actually pretty simple."

"I didn't bring a swimsuit."

"Let me find one of Bill's. I think it would fit you. Come on with me."

I led him inside and found my phone. I sent a text to Bill: Can Sean borrow a swimsuit? Where are they located?

It didn't take long. He replied: No problem. Bottom drawer in the tall dresser.

I took Sean into Bill's bedroom. He had never been in here. While I was looking in the dresser, he peeked in the bathroom.

"Whoa. This is amazing." I found a suit and went to see what was amazing. Sean was standing in the middle of the shower. You could fit 6 people in there with plenty of elbow room.

"I know. It's one of my favorite rooms in the house." I handed him the swimsuit and told him to try it on. He checked the tag for the size, and stepped into them.

They fit great. "I assume that was Bill that you texted. Thank him for me when you can. Now, let's try out those jet skis."

We stopped by the patio so that I could put on my suit. I gave him a quick lesson, and we were off. It was a Monday morning in the summer. The lake was not really busy. I took him to the island and returned. Once we got the skis in the perches, I had him follow me over towards the ladder.

"Let me show you something." I proceeded to remove my swimsuit and hang it on the hook by the ladder.

Sean looked around. The neighbors weren't up this week, so we were alone. He took his suit off and hung it on the other hook. "Wow. Do you do this often?"

"I actually just found out about it not too long ago, but I've done it several times since then." I started swimming away from the dock, my ass just sticking out of the water. When I returned, I did a backstroke with my dick sticking out.

"This is amazing. I always wanted to skinny dip in the lake. Are you sure no-one can see us?" I pointed out where the neighbors' docks were, then told him where the docks beyond that were. "As long as you're not swimming all the way down there, you're safe. On the weekends, the boat traffic gets a little heavier, so you have to be aware of that."

Sean repeated what I had done, going out showing his ass and a backstroke in return.

"Remember. Bill said that you're welcome to come and swim here anytime, even if I'm not here. That reminds me. Come with me." We put our suits back on and walked back into the house. On the kitchen counter, I had a key and an alarm code for Sean.

"Bill and I are going to be gone next week. You can use the key and alarm code to use the gym and the pool while we're gone."

Sean just looked at them. He didn't reach for them. "This is unbelievable. I know that you told me this would be a perk of the job, it just didn't seem real until now."

"I know how you feel. I felt the same way at first. With the alarm code, Bill will always know when you're in the house." I showed him how to enter the alarm code.

Sean said that he should go. It was almost lunch time.

"Are your parents home?"

"No. They both work."

"Why don't we head down the street and get a burger and a pop.?" I told him that I would drive and we walked out and got in the Bronco.

"Bill lets you drive this whenever you like?"

"Not anymore. It is now mine. My mother bought it for me."

I had dinner with Jim and Ma on both Monday and Thursday. On Thursday, I told them that I was going downstate with Bill on Monday. He was going to show me Detroit and take in a Tiger game.

On Wednesday, Sean was back. I gave him another blowjob, this time in my room. I had him fuck my throat as I hung my head off the end of the bed. I suggested that he tweak my nipples, which he did. Then he reached forward and started stroking my cock. I came on his hand. He looked at it, and tasted the cum. He took a second taste, and then he came. Man. Could he produce a lot of cum.

On Friday, it was a repeat of Wednesday. Sean licked my cum from his hand again. We were swimming nude in the lake when Bill arrived. Neither of us noticed him until he was at the end of the dock.

"Hi guys. Having fun?"

I waved. Sean was standing rigid in the water. "Jack. I'm going to grab a beer. Would you like one? How about you Sean? Are you allowed to drink?"

"No sir. My parents won't allow it unless they are with me."

"We're back to sir, eh? Ok. Would you like a pop or a water?"

"A water will be fine. Thank you."

Bill walked back to the house. Sean and I got our suits on and got to the patio. Bill was just sitting down took a drink of his beer.

"I really enjoy doing that. I just don't get much of a chance on the weekends. Have a seat guys."

I took a chaise so that Sean was sitting between Bill and me. Bill said without looking at either of us, "I go out on warm nights sometimes, and just swim nude for 15 or 20 minutes. I just wish more nights were warmer up here."

It looked like Sean was relaxing. "When Jack showed me that, I thought it was great. It feels so good."

"It does feel good."

Bill steered us into small talk and we hung out together for another half hour. Sean said it was time for him to go home. He would be back tomorrow at 9 to work on the lawn.

Bill shook his hand. "Look forward to seeing you tomorrow."

The next morning, Sean and I went across the street to mow Ma's lawn for the last time. The new owners were taking possession on Tuesday. They were at the house taking some measurements. I introduced myself and Sean to them. They talked to Sean about continuing to do their lawn. They offered him $25 a week to do it. Sean explained that it wasn't his mower, but if Bill ok'd it, he'd be happy to do it. I sent a text to Bill, and before we were finished with the lawn, Bill was there to introduce himself. He had no problem with Sean using the mower to take care of their lawn.

"Sean. When the two of you are done, why don't we go water skiing? Have you ever done it?"

"Once. I thought it was a kick in the ass." His new employers were within earshot of that. They started laughing. Sean was embarrassed. "I'm sorry."

FEMAILE: "Sweetheart, if you could hear some of the things the nurses say on the ward, you would know why I'm not offended."

Then Sean remembered, he hadn't even planned on using the gym today. He had no swimsuit with him. Bill looked him over. "You can use one of my suits."

When we finished with Bill's lawn, he suggested that we hit the showers to get the sweat off. I asked Sean if he wanted to use Bill's shower?

"Do you think he would mind?"

"You'll find that Bill is pretty cool about everything. Just a sec." I walked out to the kitchen and told Bill that we were going to use his shower, if that was ok.

"Be my guest. I bought you a new suit. I'll put it and a suit for Sean on the bed."

I returned to Bill's room and showed Sean how to turn on the various jets. I showed him one corner that had a couple of sprays coming from the wall and one rainfall showerhead overhead. "You can set the temperature of the water with the control here."

Sean looked at me. I said, "Go ahead. I'll use the spray over here. It's almost like high school."

Our high school still had gang showers, with 14 showerheads, 7 down each side.

Sean took his clothes off and stepped in the shower. He had the water temperature set for 100 degrees. "How do you increase the temperature?" I had already started to shower at the other end. I walked over and asked him what temperature he wanted?

"I'm not sure. I've never had this option before."

I increased the temp to 102, waited a minute, and then 104. "That's hot enough. Thanks."

"Anytime big guy." I really wanted to wash that body for him, but I didn't think he was ready for that.

The shower was its own little room, with an open doorway to the rest of the bath. I could see in the bath from my corner. Sean could not. I saw Bill enter in his swimsuit. He picked up our clothes. I saw him take Sean's jockstrap (yes, he wore a jockstrap today) and sniff it. "Sean. I'm going to toss your clothes in for a quick wash and dry. They'll be done when we return from skiing."

I saw Sean turn to face the doorway. He was covering his genitals with a washcloth. "Ooookay. Thank you."

After we dried off, I told Sean there would be a swimsuit on Bill's bed for him. They were board shorts. However, the suit Bill had bought for me was a pair of neon green briefs. I slipped them on and did a quick twirl and asked Sean, "What do you think?"

"Truthfully, they look great, but are you actually going to wear those? I would never have the nerve."

I could see under the board shorts, that Sean liked them. There was a full length mirror on the back of Bill's door to the hallway. I looked at myself in several poses. "I like them. Let's go."

It usually works best to have at least 2 people in the boat in addition to the skier. One to drive the boat and pay attention to the path ahead, and one to keep an eye on the skier in case he or she should lose it, or decide to stop their run.

I went first. Bill was driving and Sean was watching me.

Then it was Sean's turn on the skis. I did the watching.

Finally, Bill was on the skis. I was driving and Sean was watching Bill. After about 5 minutes I heard Sean shouting for me to stop the boat. I looked around and Bill was nowhere to be seen. Traffic on the lake was starting to pick up. I needed to find him quick.

"What happened?"

Sean looked scared. "I don't know. I took my eyes off of him for a second, and when I turned around, he was gone."

I turned the boat around and we found Bill waiting for us. He had already taken his skis off. When he got in the boat, I asked him what happened.

"I felt a twinge in my leg, so I let go of the tow rope, and saw the boat speed off."

Sean apologized. "I'm sorry Bill. I thought that I had only looked away for second."

"Don't worry about it. Did you want another go?"

Before we got him up on the skis, Bill told me, "He was barely watching me. He had his eyes on your ass in that suit the whole time. When I let go of the tow rope, I wondered how long I would be alone in the water." And he started laughing.

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
245 Followers