The Lake House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
248 Followers

This time, I drove the boat while Bill spotted. Bill enjoyed looking at my ass in this swimsuit too.

When we got back to the dock, Bill told us to relax on the patio, and he would grab us a couple of pops. When he returned, he handed us our bottles and had a beer for himself.

Sean spoke up. "I'm sorry again Bill."

"Like I said, don't worry about it. Just remember, we each have our own jobs to do." He raised his beer bottle in a salute. Sean nodded his head.

Sean then said, "That was an amazing workout for the abs and legs."

Bill told him that is one of the reasons he enjoyed skiing so much. He told Sean that he would be up for 2 straight weeks and if he liked, we could ski together then.

Sean thanked us for everything and said that he should get back home. I reminded him that I would be gone until Thursday evening, but he was welcome to use the gym and the pool while we were gone.

After Sean left and before I took off the swimsuit, Bill took a few pictures of me in various poses. Some with his phone and some with a 35mm camera. "If you decide to go on the website, we might be able to use one of these for your profile. Now, it's time for you to remove that suit. You've got me worked up."

For the first time, Bill gave me no rest after he came. He continued to "use" me for another 20 minutes until I felt him cum a second time. He had helped me cum a couple of times as well.

That night, Bill showed me one of the raw videos shot this week. Some initial cuts had already been made, but it was still over an hour long.

This week's video starred Frank, the kid that had given me the tour of the Stadium. Frank and his date/boyfriend were celebrating Frank's birthday. They were meeting at a friend's house before going out.

When one of the friends answered the door in the nude, Frank figured out they might be here a little while.

Cast members were Frank, Lex (Frank's boyfriend), Tom (the one who answered the door) and Peter (not Bill's nephew).

TOM: Happy Birthday Phil (Frank's stage name). Come on in.

The video progressed to the point where Frank was getting fucked by both Lex and Peter, and he was sucking Tom's cock. This was a DP. I didn't remember seeing this on Bill's site before. I asked him whether this was the first time he had done a video like this.

"I did a few a couple of years ago. They didn't get the hits then to warrant any more. They recently have started getting more hits. I thought we should try a new one and see what interest there is in that."

"What does it feel like?"

Bill paused the video. "I couldn't tell you. I've only been fucked twice, and it was only one cock at a time for me." That's when I realized that I had been one of those guys that fucked him. I snuggled up to him.

"Maybe what I should have said is that I wonder what THAT feels like?"

"Give me the word, Jack and I can set that up for you, and no, it would not be Blake and Wally. I would find 2 slender cocks for your first time."

That evening, Bill checked a weather app. He told me that it looked like it was going to rain all day tomorrow and suggested that we drive downstate tomorrow morning.

We were going on a road trip.

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
248 Followers