The Lake House Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack continues to explore.
8.4k words
4.84
8.5k
6

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
241 Followers

The Lake House Ch. 4

Bart came over for dinner that night. I grilled the burgers, kind of burnt the fries, but all in all it was edible. Bart wasn't drinking, because he had to go to work later.

Bart knew about Wally and Blake being in porn films. Bart actually looked at some of those porns last night while he was jacking off. He came twice. Once to watching Blake and Wally double team a twink, and then after a couple of more videos watching Wally with a twink, then Wally with Peter, he came a second time watching Blake fuck another twink. Bart looked at Blake. "Do you only fuck twinks?"

That was quite the icebreaker. Blake laughed. "I prefer to fuck twinks, but you've got to understand, even somebody your size would be considered a twink to me."

That got everybody laughing.

Bart started looking around. His eyes settled on the pool. "I love that pool in there Bill. It's nice to be able to swim at anytime. I'm usually sleeping at the warmest times of the day."

Before Bill could answer, I did. "Just shoot me a text when you're interested. If I'm around, I can let you use the pool." Then I looked at Bill. "Sorry, Bill. Maybe I should've let you offer that."

Bill loved how Jack was so deferential. "No. That's ok. If you want to invite friends over here while you're staying, feel free. No wild parties, of course, UNLESS you hide the evidence."

Then Bill continued. "Seriously Bart. If Jack wants to let you use the pool, feel free to do so."

We finished our dinner, and I gathered the plates. Wally and Blake tried to talk Bart into going inside with them.

When I returned from the kitchen, they were gone. Bill suggested that we go in his office and view the latest video. You didn't have to ask me twice. We stopped and Bill made us a couple of Manhattans, then went into the office.

Bill pointed at the remote and told me to turn the TV on. There was a sex scene playing. Wally and Blake had a guy on the bed, sandwiched between them. They were kissing him all over his body. Then I recognized Bart. I looked at Bill. "You have cameras in the bedrooms?"

Bill looked up at the TV. "Yes. Do you think they're going to break him?"

That was the same bedroom that Wally and Blake fucked me in. "Do you have a video of Wally, Blake and me?"

Bill held up a DVD. "Would you like me to put in in?"

I looked up at the screen. They had Bart moved around so that he was blowing Wally and Blake prepping his ass. "I think that I would like to watch this first." These two dicks were equally thick. Wally was white and 9 inches. Blake was black and 11 inches. Wally had fucked me this afternoon, and I took Blake balls deep in my throat. They wore me out, but watching them with Bart, it got me going. I started rubbing my crotch. Bill noticed this. "You can take it out Jack, but you can't cum. Do you know what edging is?"

I've heard of edging. I told Bill what I thought it was.

"That's right. I'll be with you in a moment, then we are going to edge each other. You're going to stroke my cock, and when you think that I'm about to cum, you are to do whatever you can to stop me. I am going to do the same to you."

Bill took off his pants and sat next to me. He put my hand on his cock. He handed me some lube and suggested that I use it. I started stroking him. He was at his full 8 inches. Bill put a little lube on his hand, and grabbed my cock, all 4 1/2 inches of it. He pointed at the screen.

Blake was starting to work his cock into Bart's ass. The camera captured the look on Bart's face. Bill commented. "That's a money shot in our videos. Guys love to see a guy struggle to get a big dick in his ass. Watch his face. If he starts to enjoy it, I guarantee that you're going to put yourself in his place. That's my audience. Guys that want to feel what one of the guys on the screen are feeling."

I was stroking his cock steadily, a lot faster than he was stroking mine. I was ready to cum, and Bill stopped and squeezed the base of my cock. "You're not allowed to cum yet."

I was almost there. "Look at Bart's face now. He's accepting it." Bart had his eyes closed, and a smile on his face. I remembered that feeling. I was getting close again. Bill squeezed my cock again. Fuck.

Meanwhile, I was trying to get Bill to cum. I could feel him tensing up. "Ok, Jack. Squeeze my cock like I squeezed yours." I did. Bill's body shook, but he didn't cum. He leaned over and kissed me. "Ok. Get me there again, Jack."

I asked Bill. "How long can we do this?"

Bill took a deep breath. "I'm not sure how long we could go, but have you seen any of the bondage videos on our website?"

I have. "Yes."

"I think the longest we had somebody on edge was 4 hours. The video was cut to 25 minutes, but that is the longest we normally make our videos."

Now that I thought about it, I don't think I've ever seen a porn longer than 30 minutes. Bill explained that usually, that is enough to get a guy that's jacking off to the video to cum. Many of the videos are played without seeing the end.. Especially the young guys that are just trying to rub one out at the end of the day, or on a lazy afternoon. Bill pointed to the screen.

Wally had stepped up and fed his cock to Bart. Bart's facial expressions could no longer be seen. Wally was working on Bart's nipples as well.

Bill spoke up. "I can almost tell you the deal that they made. If they can't get Bart to cum without touching his cock, he will get to fuck Wally. He'll have to swallow Wally's cum first, and let Blake breed him."

I looked at Bill. "I would think he'd be too tired to fuck Wally afterwards." Then a thought occurred to me. "Are they auditioning Blake?"

Bill laughed. "No. Although, if there were anything Blake or Wally wanted me to watch in particular, they would let me know to search for it. Do you see that they are still wearing their watches. They'll be able to tell me about what time to search."

"So, the cameras are live all of the time?"

"Yes. They are part of the security system, but obviously, the company that I have monitoring the outside cameras, do not have access to the cameras inside of the house. Only I have access to those."

Bill started stroking my cock again. I looked at him. "Is there a chance that I could top sometime?"

Bill stopped stroking me, leaned over and gave me a deep kiss. Then he stood up and reached out his hand. We went over to "our" bedroom. Bill taught me how to prep an ass, and then fuck an ass. I cannot describe the feeling that I had as I fucked Bill. After I came, Bill flipped me over and fucked me. I didn't know it, but up until that time, Bill had only been fucked once. We fell asleep.

I woke up at 7AM and Bill was gone. I checked Wally and Blake's rooms. They were gone as well. I knew that Bill would leave early, but I had hoped that the other two would stick around long enough to give me round 2. I wondered what time Bart got out of here last night. I looked at my phone. There was a text from Bart and from Sean.

Sean: Did you say Monday or Wednesday for the gym?

Since Wally and Blake were not here, I sent him a text back: I said Wednesday, but I'm available this morning. 9?

Bart: Thaks for inviting me to use the pool. Would tomorrow night at 8 be ok?

I had nothing planned. I replied: Sure.

Sean replied: See you at 9.

I looked in the fridge. All that I could find was yogurt.

I sent a text to Bill: Would you mind if I used the Bronco to pick up some groceries today?

I figured he was driving, so it may be a couple of hours before he replies.

I made some coffee, grabbed a yogurt, and headed out to the patio. It was kind of chilly out this morning, so I had to put jeans and a sweatshirt on. Once the sun was up fully, it would warm up to 80 today. Another nice day on the lake.

I looked at my phone for a while. At 8:30, I got a notice that someone was out front. I went to the door, and Sean was here.

"I remembered that you said that you like to start at 8, so I thought that I could come over now."

I let him in. "I just need to change into some workout clothes. I'll meet you out by the gym."

I went in my room and put on a clean jock strap and some gym shorts. The heated pool kept the area warm enough that I didn't need to wear a shirt. When I walked out to the gym, Sean was on the elliptical, warming up. I jumped on the treadmill. I asked Sean what he wanted to work on today. He said that he didn't have a routine for a day and asked me what I was planning on working on. Legs and abs it was.

After we were done, I showed Sean the shower. I took my shorts off and Sean whistled at my jockstrap.

"Wow. I like those. Where did you get them?" I gave him the name of the website that Bill had ordered from and told him that I would send a link to his phone. I proceeded to take them off and jump under the shower. Sean was looking around. "Aren't you worried about people seeing you?" There were windows across the back of the house. I explained that no-one could see in unless they were standing right next to the glass. "We'd see them, long before they saw us." I finished my shower and told Sean to go ahead. No one could see him.

Sean took his shirt off, then his gym shorts. He was wearing a white jock strap. This was all I ever saw in high school gym locker room. Ok. I saw some dicks too. Sean then took off his jockstrap and hopped under the shower. When he turned around, I saw that he had a good size dick. There was no way to tell if it was a grower though.

Then Sean said, "Oh shit. I forgot to bring my swimsuit."

It took me only a moment to decide. "I'll be truthful, when I'm here alone, I swim in the nude. It won't bother me if you do that today. If it makes you feel better, I'll join you." I jumped in the pool and started swimming to the other end. I finished that lap and hung on to the end of the pool. Sean had turned off the shower and was standing about 4 feet from the edge. I could swear that he had chubbed up.

He looked at me. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Come on." I pushed off the wall and started my laps. I heard Sean jump in. I did my 25 laps, and Sean finished his last lap. He had passed me once since he was so much taller. That was my excuse, and I was sticking to it. Sean was 6'2 to my 5'8.

I hung on the side of the pool at the deep end. Sean swam up beside me. "This is cool. You really swim in the nude all of the time?"

"Yes. But if you're not comfortable with it, just remember to bring a suit. I'll wear one too."

"Can I ask you a question Jack?"

"Sure. Go ahead."

I could see that he was struggling with something. "Are you gay?"

No-one had ever asked me that question. It stumped me for a second. "I guess that I am. To tell you the truth, I never thought about it."

"So have you ever been with a woman?"

"No. I've never been that fortunate."

Sean looked down. "Neither have I. But you have been with a guy?"

"Yes."

"More than one?"

"At a time?"

"No. What I mean is if you've been with more than one guy? Wait. Have you been with more than one at a time?"

"Would you like a pop?" I pulled myself up out of the pool.

"Yes. Thank you." When I looked out to the pool, he was putting on his gym shorts. He was a grower.

I walked out and handed him his pop. I told him that I would be right back, that I was going to grab a swimsuit and we could go out on the patio. I grabbed my suit but didn't put it on. I waved him out to the patio. He just stood there until I sat down in a chaise. The temperature had gotten into the low 70s. It was bearable. I heard the door to the pool open, and Sean joined me.

He sat down in the chaise next to me. "I suppose no-one can see you here either?"

"If the lake is busy, I put my suit on, but most weekdays, the lake is quiet."

I saw Sean look to either side. The wings of the house hid the patio from the neighbors, at least up this high on the patio. Then he looked at me. "You have no tan lines."

"I know. Isn't it great?"

We finished our pops and Sean said that he needed to leave. He told me that he'd see me on Wednesday at 8.

I looked for my phone. Bill had replied: Yes. Sorry that I didn't get supplies for you yesterday.

On Tuesday, another package came for me. Bill had bought me more jockstraps.

On Tuesday night, Bart rode up in his car at 8. We swam some laps. I had a suit on. I offered him a beer and we sat by the pool.

Bart took a drink and looked at me. "Those guys have some big dicks."

I almost spit out my beer. "Yeah. They do. Did you enjoy it?"

Bart smiled. "Yes. Yes I did."

Bart only drank half of his beer. He had to leave to get ready for work. He asked if he could come by again on Thursday? I said, "Sure."

On Wednesday, Sean was there at 8. He didn't bring a suit again.

Bill sent a text to Jim on Wednesday: Can you stop by Saturday morning. Jack should be in the yard. I'd like to talk with you. Maybe 15 minutes. If Jack asks, tell him that you are dropping off a check for the Bronco. I haven't told him yet. Expect a hug. You don't actually need the check.

Jim replied with a thumbs up emoji.

Bart was back on Thursday. He came a little bit earlier this time. When we finished our swim, he declined a beer, but asked for a blowjob.

I smiled. "A 69?"

We headed to my room. I had found the cameras now that I knew they were there.

Friday saw a repeat of Mon & Wed. Sean asked me if I've ever just given a blow job without anything in return? I thought back to the time I met Bart on the island.

"Yes."

But he didn't ask me for a blow job. We were meeting at 9 on Saturday to do the lawns. I was still doing our lawn across the street for a couple of weeks.

Bill arrived about 4 o'clock on Friday afternoon. My mother had asked if he and I would have dinner with Jim and her. We were meeting at a restaurant in the "big" city. It was the biggest city in the area. Jim and Ma were waiting for us at a table when we arrived.

Ma asked me how my week was going. I told her about Sean and Bart stopping by to swim and workout. I didn't tell her about the porn that I watched for Bill, or the blowjob that I gave Bart. Those were details.

Then she started asking Bill about his company. She kept up a steady stream of questions. When they took the plates away, Ma looked at me. "Jack. Bill and I came to a deal on the Bronco. I'll be buying that as your vehicle."

When we left, I gave Ma and Jim a big hug. I did like the cologne that Jim was wearing.

We had the Bronco. Bill had me drive home. "Bill. Can I ask you a question?"

Bill reached over and touched my leg. "Anything."

I didn't know how to say it, so I just blurted it out. "I've been thinking about seducing Sean, but I don't know how."

I related the events of the week to Bill. When I told him how Sean whistled at my jockstrap, he asked me if he came up and felt it. No. He hadn't. "Did he ask where you got it?" Yes. He had. I told Bill that I passed along the website that he had purchased mine from.

"If he shows up with a pair from that website, I think he's interested."

When I told him about the question inquiring whether I had ever given a blow job with no expectation in return.

"What did you tell him?"

"Yes."

"Would you be happy with that, if that was as far as he wanted to take it?"

I thought about that. "I'm not sure."

"You need to answer that question first. I can't answer that for you. If that's good enough for you, just offer it the next time you see him."

"I see him in the morning."

"You might want to wait until Monday."

Bill took me home and fucked me twice.

In the morning, Sean and I started on the lawn across the street. I saw a sheriff's car pull into the driveway at Bill's. It looked like Jim had gotten out of it. He looked across the street and waved at me.

Bill met him at the door and invited him into his office.

"I know you're on break, so I'll make this as quick as possible."

Jim handed him a check and sat down.

"Thank you for this. I'll have to get with Helen to sign the papers."

Jim told him to have me sign them. The car was going in my name.

"Ok. Here's my idea. The story that Jack and you have given me has given me an idea for a longer video on the website. As far as your part goes..."

"Wait. Are you filming this?"

Bill laughed. "No. I'm not that stupid. If I filmed this and you found out about it, my body would wind up at the bottom of that lake and no-one would ever find it."

Jim relaxed. "Go on."

"As far as your part goes, I'll need you to wear the cologne that you normally wear. Jack will be wearing a blindfold. I intend on telling him that the guy fucking him is someone as close to your size and build as I could find. I want him to imagine that you are fucking him. I want to see his response."

Jim shifted in his seat. "Are you serious?"

"Jack will not remove his blindfold unless I tell him to. Remember, he has a fantasy about having you take him. I want to see his reactions, so that I can have the twink playing him copy it."

Jim thought about it for a minute. "You sure he won't know? Are you planning on using Jack as the twink?"

"No. I'll be truthful. I've thought about asking Jack if he would like to be in a video, but I haven't decided. I like Jack a lot, and I'm not sure that I would want him in a video. As far as Jack realizing that it is you, you'll have to be quiet. Jack will recognize your voice. I'll tell him that I had the guy wear the same cologne as you. It will fulfill Jack's fantasy, and I believe yours as well."

Jim was thinking that this could work. "When are you thinking?"

"I'll be up here for 2 weeks around the 4th. On a day that Helen is working, and you are not."

They compared calendars and set a tentative date. Before Jim left, he asked a question: "Those two guys that were here last weekend. Did either of them fuck Jack?" Jim had checked out Bill's website again and saw both Wally and Blake and the size of their dicks.

Bill acknowledged that they had.

"Did Jack have any problem with them?"

Bill said that he took it well.

"Good. I don't want to hurt him." And Jim left the office.

I was helping Sean mow Bill's lawn, doing the edging, when Jim came out. He waved me over.

"I just dropped that check off with Bill. We forgot to bring it with us last night. He'll have some papers for you to sign. If you'd like me to go over them with you tonight, your mother and I can come by before we go out for dinner."

I gave him another hug, drinking in that scent of his cologne. We agreed to meet about 6. By the end of the day, I was the proud owner of a 1996 Ford Bronco.

Bill had another idea about how to handle Jack and Jim. He texted Bart: Call me when you have a chance.

Bill received that call after a few minutes. "I'd like you to fuck Jack." Bill explained what he wanted. Bart agreed to it.

On Sunday morning, Bill took me in the gym. He suggested that we work out in the nude, like the Greeks did years and years ago. Was that true?

After rubbing his cock along my ass several times while he was spotting me, he had me bending over a bench. I wondered if Sean would do this to me?

We had a light dinner. Bill took me into my room and showed me the remote to start the cameras recording. While they were always on, this would start a separate video file. Then he had me put on a blindfold. He wanted me to concentrate on just the feeling of his cock as he fucked me. Halfway through the fuck, he had me put on some headphones. There was classical music playing in my ears.

Bill reentered me. Then in the headphones, I heard his voice over the music. "Can you feel my cock, Jack?"

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
241 Followers