The Lake House Ch. 06

Story Info
Jack gets Sean to fuck him.
5.7k words
4.76
4.7k
5

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
241 Followers

The Lake House Ch. 6

I woke up at 7 on Friday. I checked in on Blake. He had said that he was getting up at 6:30 to play golf with Jim. He wasn't in his bed, so I assumed he was at the course. I trudged out to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee, and found Blake there just putting the top on his travel mug. Blake looked my way. "Damn Jack. Do you always walk around like that?" I hadn't put on any clothes yet.

"Only when I'm looking for a big cock to play with." I did a twirl so he could see my ass. I looked over my shoulder and winked at him.

Blake walked over to me, and slapped my ass. Then he leaned over and whispered in my ear. "If Bill weren't here tonight, I'd give you a big cock to play with. I'll bet that if you sent a text to Bill, he would invite me to join you tonight." Then he reached around and tweaked my nipples. "I've got to go, or I'm going to be late. I don't want Jim asking why I was late."

Speaking of big cocks. I've been dreaming about Jim and his cock. I only imagined it was big. I've never seen it. I think the reason I enjoyed my audition with Carl the most, was because I started fantasizing half way through it that Carl was Jim (they were wearing the same cologne), and Jim was teaching me how to service a cock. The thought made me hard again.

"Damn. You like that idea eh?" Blake still had his arm around me and was looking over my shoulder.

I could feel Blake's cock against my back. He was hard as a rock. I twirled around and grabbed his cock. "Time for you to go and play golf." I stepped up on my toes and gave him a quick kiss.

Blake's hand was now on my ass, and he gave it a good swat. "That's for being a cock tease."

Blake left. I started my coffee, and I started wondering about being a cock tease. I wondered how Sean would react to my comment about playing with a big cock. Sean was going to be here in less than an hour. I wondered if I could get him to fuck me today? I had asked Bill's advice on how to seduce Sean. Bill said that as long as I understood there may be no reciprocation from Sean, just ask him. I didn't have to ask Sean, he asked first. He asked for a blowjob. I gave him one willingly, then eventually two more. He has jacked me off twice while receiving those blow jobs. My coffee was ready. I got a yogurt out of the fridge and tossed some granola in there and sat at the counter and got the news on my phone.

A text came in from Bill: Traffic is going to be a bitch tonight, but hope to be there by 8. See you then. XO

I sent a text back: Drive safe. Can't wait to see you. XO

The traffic on Fridays coming north was horrendous. I-75 goes up through the middle of the state, with major surface roads branching off to various Lake Huron or Lake Michigan vacation spots. Those of us in the northern part of the state often wondered if there was anyone left in Detroit on the weekends.

I made another cup of coffee and waited for Sean's arrival. At 7:45, I got a notice on my phone that someone was out front. I switched to the video feed. It was Sean. I had told Sean that since he had a key, he could just come in. He didn't have to wait for me to answer the door.

As he came in the house, I greeted him. "I've just got to get some clothes on, and I'll be with you in a moment. Do you want some coffee or a water?"

Sean felt himself getting hard. "I'll get a water. Thanks."

Blake and Jim were on the 8th hole. Jim said, "Bill told you that I know about the porn site, I assume."

Blake was surprised that it took this long. "Yeah. He told me."

"Did he tell you that I know about the audition Jack was doing last week?"

"No, but I'm not surprised. Bill is a good guy, and he's trying to keep Jack's best interest in mind."

"Were you in that audition with Jack?"

"No." Blake was thinking to himself, he wished that he was. Jack was a sexy kid.

"But, you've fucked him?"

"I think that you need to ask Jack that question. How about a bet on the back nine?"

"Ok. And yes. How many shots are you going to give me?"

Blake looked at the scorecard, and they negotiated the bet.

I walked over to my room and got a jockstrap and gym shoes on. I carried my shorts with me. I walked along the side of the pool towards the gym. Sean was just getting up on the elliptical. "Working out without gym shorts today?"

I hadn't thought about that. I was only thinking of flashing my ass at him a little more. I held up my gym shorts. "I hadn't thought about that, but I will if you will."

Sean stopped pedaling. He looked around. "Is Blake here?"

"No. He and Jim are playing golf. He said that he'd be back about noonish."

Sean stepped down from the elliptical and removed his shorts. He had started wearing similar jockstraps to me after he had seen mine the first time. "Have you done this before?"

"No. I've done it in the nude before. Bill says that is the way the ancient Greeks and Romans always exercised."

I could see Sean think it over. Then he removed his jockstrap. "I always admired the Romans."

I removed mine as well, and hopped on the treadmill. We did 10 minutes of warm up and then it was on the chest and arms. We spotted each other. When we got to chest presses, I put some extra weight on the bar so that Sean would have to help me with my last few lifts in each rep. On my first set, when Sean stepped over my head to assist, his cock and balls were directly above my face. When I lifted, I would always exhale. I made sure that my air was blowing up and across his balls.

After my first set, we had to add some weight on the bar for Sean. When I walked up to spot him, I was hard. I felt Sean blowing out on my balls when he exhaled.

By the time we got to our third sets, Sean was hard as well. When Sean finished his last set, he sat up. "Can I ask you a question?"

I sat on the bench across from him. "Sure."

"Did you and Blake... umm... you know, play around last night?"

"Yes. I know. And we did."

"He looked pretty big. How about that guy that walked into the kitchen the first day that I visited?" Wally had walked into the kitchen nude when Sean was being introduced to Bill.

"That was Wally. Do you mean, have I played around with him as well?"

"Yeah. That's what I mean, but it really isn't any of my business. I'm sorry that I asked."

"No. That's ok. Wally and I have played around as well."

"He looked as big as Blake."

"Actually. Blake is longer." I held my hands about a foot apart.

"He's that big?"

I looked at my hands. "Well, officially, it's 11 inches."

"And Wally is almost as big?'

"Yes."

"Damn. I always thought I was above average. Now I'm wondering."

"You have nothing to worry about. After all, they're porn stars."

Sean's mouth fell open. "Porn stars?"

Fuck. I let my mouth get away from me. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you that."

"Their secret is safe with me. I won't tell anyone."

"Thanks. I'll let them know I spilled the beans."

"Have you got any of their videos?"

"Let's take a shower." I walked over to the shower and started to rinse off the sweat. For the first time, Sean joined me.

When we were done, I had Sean follow me to Bill's office. I fired up the website on Bill's TV. When the title of the website came on the screen, Sean said, "That's a gay website."

Yes. It was. Sean's been looking at gay porn. "Yes. It is. Have you ever been in here?"

"No. I didn't want to pay to watch the videos."

"So. You watch gay porn?"

"I've been curious since you told me that you had given blowjobs without asking for anything in return."

"Here. Blake and Wally are both in this one." Blake and Wally shared a twink for 20 minutes on screen.

When the video finished, Sean looked at me. "You've had sex with porn stars? Have you asked them if you could get into a video? You're as hot as that kid was."

"Well. Thanks." It only took me a moment to decide. "If I show you something, can you promise not to say anything about it?"

"Yeah."

I went and got my laptop. I started the video of Carl and me. I was able to cast it to the TV.

The video started with me playing a video game. "You're doing porn?"

"This was an audition tape. It hasn't been published."

At one point in the video, Carl gets down and gives me a blowjob. It didn't last long, but when it happened on the screen, Sean reached over and grabbed my cock. He started stroking it. Then he leaned over and put it in his mouth. I paused the video. "Let's get into a 69."

It only took 5 minutes and I fed Sean what I assumed was his first full load of cum. When I came, Sean was right behind. We sat up. I started the video again and told Sean that I was going to grab some waters.

When I returned, Carl had just gotten me to go 8 inches down on his 10 inch cock.

"Wow. You almost got the whole thing in. That's a huge cock. Are all of the guys that big?"

"No. At least, I don't think so."

Carl started eating my ass.

"Wow. I've seen that before, but I never thought that I would meet someone that had it done to them. What does that feel like?"

"I can show you. Get up on all fours and I can do that while you watch the video."

"You're not planning on fucking me, are you?"

"No, but if you like, you can fuck me."

"Really?"

"If you want."

Carl was starting to enter me on the screen.

"I'm not sure that I could get hard again, at least not right away."

"Let me eat that ass, and then we can see what happens after that."

Sean took his eyes off the screen. "What do you want me to do?"

"Just get on your hands and knees on the couch, and watch the video."

Sean hopped up and did as instructed. I moved behind him, and started fingering his ass. I spread his cheeks and went in for a lick. On first contact, Sean jumped a little, but settled down and let me do my work. I had only done this a couple of times, but I'd had it done at least a dozen times to me. I just did what I thought felt best. When Sean moaned, I figured whatever I was doing was working. I reached between his legs, and he was hard again.

The video ended. Sean said, "That was hot. Have you done anymore?" Bill had said that he wanted to keep the audition tape that I had done with him for himself, and while he had sent a copy to me, I thought I wouldn't share that. "No. That is the only one. Do you want to see another one?"

"Do you have any more with Blake?"

There were a couple of dozen on the website. "Yes." I found another one and started it up.

Sean had sat back down on the couch. "If I wanted to fuck you, how would that work."

"I'll be right back." I went across to Bill's room, got a bottle of lube and a couple of towels and returned. I spread the towels on the floor and told Sean to lay on his back. He was able to watch the screen by turning his head to the right. I straddled his legs, and started to apply lube to his cock. I quickly pushed some lube in my ass, and scooted up so that his cock was right behind me. I reached back and pointed it up, then raised myself up. Once I felt the tip of his cock in the right place, I started to lower myself down.

"Oh, fuck." Sean was no longer watching the screen. He placed his hands on my hips. "That feels amazing."

"It feels amazing at this end as well." I started raising and lowering myself on his cock. I did this for five minutes and my legs started to tire. "I need to change positions."

I got up and moved one of the guest chairs, so that I could bend over the back while Sean faced the screen. "I think you know what to do from here."

Sean stepped up and shoved his cock in all the way. It hurt a little, but only a little. "That's it. Give it to me."

Sean started pounding into my ass. This rough action was stimulating my prostate big time. I came. And when I did, my ass clamped down on Sean's cock. After 2 more thrusts, he was cumming deep in my ass. I hoped that Sean wanted to do this again.

We showered in Bill's shower. I scrubbed him down, then he scrubbed me. I needed a beer. I told Sean that I was going to grab one, and he asked if he could have one as well. "Yeah. I'll meet you out on the patio."

I handed a beer to Sean. He was already laying back in a chaise. His swimsuit was nowhere to be found. "Thanks for this. Don't tell my parents, please."

"I can keep a secret."

I sat down and took a swig of my beer. It was another beautiful day on the lake.

"Do you mind if I ask how many guys have fucked you?"

Wow. I had to think about that. I counted on my fingers. Bill. Peter. Wally. Blake. Carl. And now Sean. "6."

"Wait. Seven. I don't know who he is though."

"You don't know who fucked you? Just some random guy?"

"I was wearing a blindfold. Bill won't tell me who it was."

"So, Bill put a blindfold on you and had some stranger come in and fuck you? Did he have you tied down as well?"

"No. We haven't done that, yet."

"Yet? That's something that you want to do?"

"I think so. I think it would be hot."

"For the website?"

"I don't know about that. I've seen some of those videos on the website. Some of them can get a little rough. I'm not sure that I'm cut out for that."

Sean took a big swallow of his beer. "I didn't bring a suit again. Do you think Bill would mind if I borrowed one of his again? How would you like to take the jet skis out?"

"I'd like that. We'll have to be back before Blake returns though. He'll be pissed that we didn't go out with him. He loves those things."

"Would you rather wait for him?"

"No. When Blake gets back, we're going out for lunch and then to the driving range."

I went to get a suit for Sean, and we headed out to the dock. A quick trip to the Island and back, and we were waiting for Blake on the patio. I received a call from him.

"Can you meet me at the course, Jack? We'll have lunch here, and then hit the driving range."

I checked with Sean. He said that he would drive. "We'll be there in about 15 minutes."

I was surprised. The food at the course was pretty good, at least as good as the bar down the road from us. Blake told me that Jim had talked with the guy behind the counter. He paid for a lesson for me since I had never swung a club before.

The guy had me swing without a ball in front of me for about five minutes. He kept reminding me about turning my shoulders. I looked over at Blake and he was hitting his driver. I couldn't follow the ball, it went so far. "That's amazing Blake." I turned to the pro. Does he hit it so far because he's tall?

"Yes, and no. Some of the longest hitters on the tour are not much taller than you. It's about mechanics and developing a consistent swing. That starts with a shoulder turn. Now let's see it."

I took a few more swings without a ball in front of me, then he threw one down. He got me positioned, and I took a hard swing, digging up about 3 inches of turf behind the ball. The ball did go about 20 yards.

He threw down another ball and talked me through it. On one swing, I caught the ball just right and it went out near the 150 sign.

"Good one Jack. Remember that swing and try it again."

I hit ten more balls with that club. None of them got to the 150 marker, but several got close.

"Let's try a driver now."

He handed me a club. He told me that I was going to be using basically the same swing. He teed the ball up for me, and got me set up.

"Same swing now, Jack."

I watched the ball go out and take a big turn to the right.

"That's ok. You were really close on that."

He teed another ball up and had me adjust my stance a little. After 10 or 15 swings, I was hitting them regularly out past the 200 marker. Way past.

The pro told Blake and Sean that he was taking me over to the putting green and would meet them there.

When we were done putting, the pro said that if I were interested, he's available most days for lessons. I asked him how much they were, and I said I would have to think about it. $60 was a lot of money.

Blake suggested that we go in and have a pop. We went into the bar. Blake's "pop" had Modelo on the label.

Blake looked at Sean and said, "You looked pretty good out there. Do you carry a handicap?"

"Thanks. No. I don't play that often, but I like it a lot."

"Have you tried out for your school's golf team?"

"No. It's basically the same time as baseball. My parents wouldn't let me play more than one sport a semester."

"Did you have fun, Jack?"

"Yes. The pro talked to me about more lessons, but I don't think that I can afford them."

Blake got up. "I've got to take a leak. I'll be right back."

There was a baseball game on the TV over the bar. I asked Sean what he thought of the Tigers?

He didn't think much of them. We laughed.

Blake returned. "You're all set up for 5 lessons. You just need to get them before you leave for college."

I looked at him. "That's $300!"

He said that he had offered $250 and the guy took it. "Consider it your graduation present. I never got you one."

"You didn't know me when I graduated. But. Thank you."

Blake drove me back to the lake house. Sean headed home.

On the way back, I told Blake that I had inadvertently told Sean about Wally and him being in porn films.

"What did he say to that?"

"He asked if he could see one of the videos.?"

"Did you show him?"

"Yes. And I showed my audition video with Carl."

"Well. If that didn't get him hard, nothing will."

I didn't know if Blake was fishing for information, but I wasn't biting. "He thought it was good. Do you think I should have Bill put it up on the website?"

"Bill told me that was entirely up to you, but you're asking me for my advice. There's not much of a gay community up here, but there are some. And even if they're not gay, a lot of young guys look at gay porn. Are you ready for your classmates to see you in that video? Your mother? Jim?"

My fantasies about Jim were hitting me full time. If I thought it would get him to fuck me, I would show him the video myself. I didn't care about my friends from high school. I had to decide what to do about Ma.

"I haven't told my mother that I'm gay yet."

"Are you gay? Have you ever been with a girl?"

"No. They never seemed to be interested in me."

"But you were interested in them?"

"Yes."

"Well. In my book, you're bi until you decide you don't want to be with girls. That's something you can work on down in Ann Arbor. There are a lot of pretty, young co-eds down there."

I would have to think about that. "Thanks Blake. Can I ask you, have you ever fucked a woman?"

Blake laughed. "Every chance I get Jacko. I have a tough time finding a woman that enjoys this dick on a regular basis, but I hook up with one a few times a month. I was even in a relationship with a girl for 6 months, but she just couldn't take me as often as I liked, so I started fooling around."

"And she left you?"

"Eventually. She thought she could share me with others, but decided that wasn't for her."

I wondered what it would be like to take that cock every day and squirmed in my seat.

"When we get back, would you like to go out on the boat or the jet skis?"

"The jet skis. I love those things."

I sent a text to Bill: Can Blake join us in our room this evening?

I looked at the time. It was 3:00. Bill was probably already on the road, so it may be a while before he responds.

Blake and I took the jet skis out around the island. There were a couple of boats anchored off the shore of the island, including a sheriff's boat. No island sex today.

When we returned, Bill was there. I ran up and gave him a hug. He leaned over and kissed me. He looked at Blake and said, "I'm starved. Why don't you two get dressed and we can go out for dinner. We'll head up to the city and go to the Mexican restaurant downtown."

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
241 Followers
12