All Comments on 'The Lake House Ch. 06'

by pdiddyd55

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Exluke1Exluke14 months ago

Wow. Lots going on here. Sean is a great guy, Jack’s age and now they’ve shared a 69 so to me it seems like Jack may be best off with Bill and/or Sean. I kinda wish Bill would make his intentions known and that he’s falling for Jack and let Jack decide what to do rather than Bill keep worrying about pushing Jack too fast. Jack may be inexperienced but he has a good head on his shoulders. I think Bill’s a bit afraid of being rejected by Jack. The trip to Chicago, just the two of them may be just “what the doctor ordered.” Jack really has a soft spot in his heart for Bill and I think it would be interesting to see where that may take them. I hope to see even more protectiveness from Bill as hopefully our smart Jack can make his college education his priority. Finally, Jack needs to tell his mom that he is gay and maybe Jim could be present to help both of them as he can say (somewhat truthfully…although Jim’s situation is complicated) found out accidentally at Bill’s pool when he went to visit Bill or some version of a similar story.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer4 months ago

Always hot and always well written, this story just keeps getting better and better! I agree with Exluke1 that there's a lot going on in this chapter and also that Jack should definitely have a talk with his mother, and soon. Jack seems to be getting a little careless and letting things slip out, so it would probably better to tell her that he's gay himself before she hears it from someone else. I'm not sure how much Jim could help with that since at this point, Jack's not out to him either, so that has to be factored into it as well. But it's also possible she might already know or at least suspect. I'm now quite interested in what will be said between Bill and Jim about those hidden cameras Jack told Bill about. And as always, I'm looking forward to the next chapter of this great story.

BidickulousBidickulous4 months ago

Jack is certainly running up the ‘cock count’ since his 18th, isn’t he! Hope nothing screws up his relationship with Bill – he obviously has the ability to give Jack a way more interesting, exciting and rewarding start in adult life than any kid from that part of NoMI could ever expect! Keep the hot, enjoyable chapters coming, please!

beardaddy150beardaddy150about 1 month ago

I agree with precious comments, just keeps getting hotter and hotter and so well written. Can't stop reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous