The Lake House Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Blake. Blake said, "If you're buying, I'll go anywhere. Is this good Mexican?"

I laughed at that. Bill said, "It's not bad. They make a good guacamole at the table. Stick with the burritos. I think that you'll like them."

I loved that place, but it was the only Mexican that I ever had.

Blake drove. He was too big to go in the back of the Bronco and Bill drove the Camaro. "You two sit in the back seat. Let the locals think you have a black chauffeur, Bill. I'll drop you off in front of the restaurant and find a parking place."

Bill said he didn't like the idea of being dropped off, and thanked Blake. We did ride in the back seat though. Blake had a big Cadillac Escalade. It looked like a limo.

I told Bill about Sean knowing about Blake and Wally in the porn videos. I told him that I hadn't mentioned anything about Peter, and when Sean asked about Bill, I told him no.

"Did he ask to see the videos?"

"Yes."

"Did you tell him the website was gay porn?"

"No, but when I brought it up on the screen, he recognized it. He's been searching for gay porn."

"Why don't you give him your username and password. He can watch things that way."

"Thanks. I was thinking about that. He said that he didn't sign up for it because it required money."

"Which video did you show him?"

"The most recent one with Blake and Wally."

"What did he say about it."

"He said that I was as hot as the twink in the video. He thought that I should be in them."

That got Blake's attention. "He said you were hot?"

"Yeah. That felt kind of good."

Bill squeezed my thigh. That sent a tingle through my groin.

"When he said that, I brought out my audition tape with Carl."

"Did he have any comments about that?"

"When Carl ate my ass in the video, he asked me how that felt."

Bill laughed. "What did you tell him."

"I offered to eat his ass and let him find out for himself."

Blake pulled the SUV off the side of the road. He turned around. "Ok. Finish this story. I'm getting hard up here, and I don't want to drive while that's happening."

Bill added, "Yes. Continue. I want to hear the end of this."

I explained the rest of the morning. Bill asked, "So you ate his ass, and then he fucked you. Did he help you get off?"

"I guess I forgot to mention that. During the video with Carl and me, we got into a 69."

Blake asked Bill, "You have a camera in the office?"

"Yes."

"Can we watch this video when we get back?"

Bill looked at me. "Jack? That's up to you. I guess that maybe we should ask Sean as well. Does he know about the cameras?"

"I've never told him about the cameras."

"Jack can watch it, and let me know if we can. If we don't save it within 14 days, that will be eliminated." Privately, Bill was thinking that he wanted to see that video. This was going to be tough not to watch if Jack says no.

Blake looked at me. "You were a busy guy this morning. I'm surprised that you could swing that golf club at all. That Sean kid has some serious meat on him."

Bill looked at Blake. "You've seen Sean's equipment?"

"Yeah. He hung with Jack and me yesterday on the patio. I was watching him. He had his eyes on Jack a lot, and he chubbed up a couple of times. If I hadn't been there, they would've probably been going at it on the chaises out on the patio." Blake laughed and got us back on the road.

That reminded me. "Bill. Do you have a video of when you saw me on the patio in the jockstrap?"

Bill was trying to punish me for something that I had done, and was making me strip on the patio. That happened to be the first day that I wore a jockstrap that Peter bought for me. When Bill saw me in the jockstrap, he was fucking me on the patio within 2 minutes. I had the longest orgasm of my life out there. That is also the time that I told Bill about my fantasy of having Jim fuck me.

"Yes. I do. We can watch that when we get home if you like."

Blake answered from the front. "I like."

The guacamole was great. The burritos were excellent, but again, I've never had any other Mexican food. What do I know?

When we got back to the lake house, Bill made margaritas for all of us. None of us drank at dinner. Bill handed them out.

Blake asked, "Would anyone like some pot?"

Bill looked at me. "What do you think Jack? Have you ever smoked?"

"No. I haven't. I'd love to try some."

We met Blake on the patio, and he lit up a joint, then passed it to me. They told me to take a small puff on my first try. Even a small puff was enough to get me coughing my lungs out. "How do you guys put up with this?"

Bill took the joint from me and took a toke. After exhaling, he said, "Once you get used to the smoke, it's a lot easier. You'll have to decide whether it's worth it." He handed me the joint. "Try another small hit."

I took another puff. They had told me to try and hold my breath for a few seconds. After 1 or 2 seconds, I coughed, but it wasn't as bad or as long. I passed the joint to Blake.

"If you partake in this regularly Jack, I would like that you not drive, or use the boat or jet skis when you're high," Bill said in his most fatherly tone.

I just smiled at him. Since I was taking smaller tokes than either of them, I had a toke each time it passed by me. After a half dozen tokes, I started to feel different. Bill must've recognized something. "Are you feeling it now, Jack?"

"I think so. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be feeling, but I'm feeling something."

"Good. Enough for you right now. Let's go watch a video." Blake took two more tokes, and followed us in.

Bill took us in his office and put the video on his TV screen. It started with me edging the patio. I had told Bill and Peter to hide their valuables so nothing could damage them. They were sunbathing in the nude.

Then, I came back with the blower for the clippings. I pointed the blower at Peter and Bill. Bill got up and grabbed me.

In a moment, you see me take my shirt and shorts off. I was wearing a jock strap. Blake said, "Jack, you have a great ass for a jock strap."

Bill paused the video. "I agree with that. As a matter of fact, I have a surprise for you Jack."

I looked at Bill.

"I was able to contact someone at the company that sells those jockstraps, and I forwarded the selfies that you sent me. They would like you to model some jockstraps and see if they could use you for their website."

"You're kidding me. Right?"

"No. I'm serious. They said to have you call after the 4th, and they'll arrange a shoot."

"Up here?"

"Actually. I think that's a great idea. We can get pictures of you on the patio with the lake in the background. If you like, I can take a few tomorrow and forward them, and see if they like the idea."

"And if it's not up here?"

"it would probably be in Chicago."

"Chicago? Really? I've never been to Chicago."

Bill gave me a hug. "If you want Chicago, we can do Chicago. I'm still going to take the pictures of you on the patio tomorrow though."

I looked up at the screen. "This is a camera on the house. Were you able to use any video from the cameras in the trees?"

Bill looked at me. "I don't have any cameras in the trees."

"Yeah. There are two trees down by the water with cameras in them. At first, I thought they were aimed at the dock, then I realized that they are aimed at the house."

"Can you show me these cameras?"

It was still light out. I led Bill and Blake out to the dock. I had them turn around and I pointed up at a tree back towards the house. "You can see the box in the crotch up there. I had to look for it, but I found the lens on the other side. There is one in that tree over there as well."

Bill had an idea of what this was. He sent a text off to Jim: Can you stop by in the morning? Jack and Sean will be working on the lawns starting at 9.

Before we got back to the house, Bill received a reply: Will call in a break about 9:15 if I can. Tell Blake that he still owes me $5.

Bill started laughing. Blake and I looked at him. "Nothing important. Let's finish the video."

Blake cut in. While we're out here, how about another couple of tokes?

Bill looked at me. I sat down in a chaise. I don't know if it was the dope, but I was incredibly horny.

We eventually found our way back into the office. The frame was still frozen on me in the jock strap. Blake asked me. "Why don't you go put that jock strap on Jack? We can wait a moment."

I scurried through the house to my room and found that jock strap. I was back in the office in 3 minutes in just that jock strap.

Bill and Blake were in the guest chairs. They had them set up in front of the TV. Bill waved me over. "Why don't you sit in my lap, Jack?"

As I walked over there, Bill started the video again. I was looking at the TV when I sat in Bill's lap. Whoa. Bill had taken his shorts off, and his undershorts. I sat down and felt 8 inches of hard cock up against my bare ass. I wiggled my ass to get it seated in my crack, and twisted around and gave Bill a quick kiss.

I watched myself have that orgasm on the screen, and I swear my muscle memory caused a similar sensation. I ran my finger across my cock and found that I had emitted a lot of precum and soaked a big spot on my jock strap. I stuck my finger in my mouth and tasted it.

Bill whispered to me, "Give me some too."

I reached inside my jock strap and got a better dose for Bill and fed it to him. I felt Bills cock twitch on my ass.

The video ended. Bill said to Blake, "We're going across to our bedroom. Would you like to join us?"

Blake said, "Hell yeah. I think that's a great idea."

I looked over at Blake and winked at him.

12