The Lake House Ch. 13

Story Info
Jack returns from camping; Bill returns from downstate.
3k words
4.5
2.3k
3

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
248 Followers

Sean and I returned from the gay campground Thursday afternoon. I would be seeing him in the morning for our workout. I knew that Sean and I would never be more than a friend with benefits. I was ok with that. We would have to see what happened when the benefits were cut off, as they would eventually be.

I called Bill to tell him that I was back home.

"How was the camping? Which campground did you wind up going to?"

I gave him the name of the campground. Bill was acquainted with that campground.

"I've been there a couple of times. What did you think of it?"

I told Bill about our non-sexual activities, including having my first birdie on the golf course. I also told Bill about inviting Stephanie and Heather up next week. "I hope you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind. I told you that I want you to consider the place to be your house, and if you want to have guests over, feel free to invite them over. Just remember, no wild parties."

Then I asked if we had any guests coming up this weekend. Bill said that he hadn't invited anyone, and asked if I wanted any guests this weekend.

"Would you mind if I invited Frank and Haley? I'd like to talk with them about school in the Fall."

"I think that's a great idea. Would you like me to give them a call?"

"No. Frank and I exchanged contact info when he was here. I'll send him a text."

Bill and I wound up talking for about 30 minutes.

As the call ended, Bill said, "Love you, Jack. See you soon."

"Thanks Bill. I love you too."

As I hung up the phone, I sat down. Bill and I had said that we loved each other a few times, but this was the first time that he said it first. I also wondered what he meant by seeing me soon. I wasn't expecting him until tomorrow night or Saturday morning at the soonest.

About an hour later, I got two notices. The first was that one of the garage doors was being opened. Then second was that someone was coming onto to property. I went to the garage in time to see Bill pulling the Camaro in.

I waved at him and waited for him to come into the house, where I promptly jumped up (Bill was about 8 inches taller than I am), forcing him to catch me while I gave him a hug and a big kiss.

"You didn't tell me you were coming up tonight."

"I wanted to surprise you. Surprise!"

"Thank you, Bill. This is a great surprise."

Bill took me out to dinner. While out to dinner, I received replies from Frank and from Stephanie.

Frank said that he was not able to come up this weekend, but hoped that we could arrange a time for he and Haley to come up before school. He asked me to call him sometime this weekend and we could talk about Ann Arbor and this Fall.

Stephanie's text: Heather and I are excited about coming up next week. We can arrive Wed afternoon but have to leave on Friday around noon. Would that work?

I showed the text to Bill. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Well, would that work?"

I returned a text: That would be perfect.

I ended it with a kiss emoji.

It didn't take long. I received a kiss emoji in return. I didn't show that to Bill.

"Stephanie and Heather will be up next Wednesday."

Bill smiled. "I bet they're excited."

We laughed and finished our dinner.

When we got back to the house, I told Bill that I would get a fire started on the patio (Upper Michigan can get chilly at night, even in July), if he would mix up some margaritas.

Bill handed me my margarita, and climbed onto the chaise next to mine. "I need to get a double size chaise. I prefer it when we're sitting together."

I got the hint. I got up and sat in his lap. "Are you sure that we need a double chaise?"

"I wasn't necessarily thinking about you and me. I much prefer this. I was thinking that we have lots of couples as guests. I think that Jim and your mother would enjoy the double chaise as well."

I hadn't thought about Jim since Bill showed up suddenly. The more that I thought about it, the more I was convinced that it was actually Jim on that Tuesday. I just couldn't figure out how Bill got Jim to agree to it. Sean would never mistake Jim's truck for a truck that looked like his. That is something that we notice Up North. You know the other person's truck.

"How did you get Jim to agree to it?"

"To what?" Bill was already having a problem with not telling Jack the truth, but he gave Jim his word. Bill had to do everything he could to convince Jack that it was not actually Jim that was there that day. Then he decided that he needed to talk with Jim about this.

"You know what I'm talking about. Sean would never mistake Jim's truck outside of our house. I cannot believe that you were able to talk Jim into it. I was just curious about HOW you were able to talk him into it?"

The memories of that morning with Jim and Jack had Bill getting hard.

I could feel Bill growing behind me. I pulled Bill's hand to my crotch and let him know that I was hard thinking about it as well.

Bill finally spoke. "IF, and I repeat, IF it were Jim, and I had you wearing a blindfold and earphones, do you not think that was at Jim's request?"

Fuck. That put doubt back in my mind.

I said, "Just thinking about it has gotten you and me hard. Can we take this inside and agree to disagree, at least for the time being."

Bill gave my dick a hard squeeze. "I always knew that you were a smart kid. God, I fucking love you."

I didn't care about who could see us from the lake. I turned around, straddling Bill, and kissed him deeply. I then got rid of my shorts, and jockstrap, and got his cock out. Then I road Bill to my and his climaxes.

I leaned over and kissed him. Then I said, "Let's take this into a more private area."

Bill came twice more that evening. I came three more times. I cannot tell you how much I enjoy having sex with Bill.

In the morning, Bill suggested that we contact Jim and Helen (my mother) and see if they would like to come over for dinner on Saturday. Sean came over at 9, instead of the usual 8, to workout.

I had texted Sean yesterday after Bill arrived. I asked him to give me an extra hour in the morning. I didn't tell him why I needed the extra hour.

Bill was reading something on his tablet while Sean and I worked out. We had our gym shorts on (jockstraps underneath) because of Bill's presence.

Bill looked over at us. "If you want to take those off, be my guest. I do have cameras out here, after all."

I don't know why I hadn't thought about that. I had told Bill that Sean was fine with his watching anything with us. MOST of the time, we worked out in the nude or in just jockstraps. I looked at Sean.

Sean just shrugged his shoulders, then got out of both his shorts and his jockstrap. "I never thought about bringing a swimsuit, so I was either going to be swimming nude or asking Bill for a swimsuit."

I laughed, and removed my shorts and jockstrap. We finished our workout and took our shower before jumping in the pool. We were going to do 50 laps today. I yelled up to Bill, "Come on old man. Let's see how you do against an 18 year old."

Bill and Sean were both faster swimmers than I was. I was interested in who was faster. I already knew that they both had endurance.

Bill removed what clothes he was wearing and jumped in. Sean already had 5 laps in, so the race was to 45. Bill lost by a lap. I was another lap and a half behind.

I didn't care if I lost to these two studs. When I met Bill, I was 5'4" and 100 pounds. The only time that I would compete against kids was when it was required in PE. I wasn't invited to play baseball, basketball or hockey. Forget about football. I was the smallest kid in my class through most of middle and high school. I think they were as afraid of hurting me as I was of being hurt, well, and I couldn't hit a fast ball down the middle of the plate.

These two guys went all out to compete against me, even if they were confident that they were going to win. Golf or swimming. There was smack talk, but that was all it was. The guys in middle and high school would take it easy, and let me know that they were taking it easy. By Senior year, I had started to bulk up, and I started to beat some of those guys in things like rope climbing, and even some in swimming. A few of the guys actually complimented me on my progress. But some, I think, were embarrassed by the fact that I beat them.

In short, what I think that drew me to these two guys, is that they always treated me as an equal.

That was not to say that the other people that Bill had introduced me to, didn't treat me as an equal.

I think to Blake. There was no doubt who was superior in that "relationship", but he was fun. Fucking fun.

Wally was just a stud. Wally wasn't looking for a relationship, so I wouldn't think about that as a possibility.

Then there was Stephanie. I've been thinking a lot about Stephanie the past week and a half. Frankly. I couldn't believe that she was that interested in me. I am sure that she has had guys much bigger than me. She, and Heather, have told me that that doesn't matter. I hoped to hear more about this starting on Wednesday.

Did all of these things go through my mind the last lap and a half? No. They were just things that I had been thinking about. I finished my last lap and pulled myself up out of the pool. Sean was there to help me get to my feet.

He said, "Here. Let me help you while the 'old man' catches his breath."

Sean and I started laughing. I looked over at Bill and he was smiling.

It was another cool day in July, so we hung around the pool, indoors. No-one had put on a pair of shorts.

We were laying on chaises. Bill had offered a beer, but Sean said he could not. So we all had water.

Sean was first to speak, "Did Jack talk to you about our camping trip?"

Bill responded, "Jack told me about the trip and his birdie."

Sean laughed. "If the hole hadn't gotten in the way, it was going to be 20 feet past. But it was impressive. I was proud of him."

Bill laughed. Then he looked at me and said, "I'm proud of him too."

Sean said, "If I promise that I won't drive for at least 4 hours, do you suppose that we could have a margarita?"

Bill looked at him and said, "What would your parents say to that?"

Sean said that he thought they would agree to that.

"Ok, but it has to be 6, not 4."

It was close to 11. Sean sent a text to his mother letting her know that he was going to be here for the afternoon and would be home around 5 or 6.

She replied shortly after that with a thumbs up emoji.

Bill mixed the margaritas. It tasted a little light in the tequila, but that was ok by me.

We had to get dressed, but we went out on the patio. I was sitting between Sean and Bill. Bill raised his glass and said, "To Jack's birdie."

Then he said, "You probably didn't get a chance to do a birdie shot when he got it."

I looked at Bill. I had no idea what a birdie shot meant. Then I looked at Sean. He was laughing.

He explained, "A couple of Seniors on the golf team got in trouble about birdie shots just a couple of days ago."

Bill sat up to look across at Sean. Sean continued, "They're good golfers, so they had quite a few birdies between them. By the time they got back to the clubhouse, they were in no condition to drive home. They were lucky that the pro out there called their houses, instead of the sheriff."

Bill was laughing. I said, "Do you know who they were?"

Sean named them. I knew them both. They may have been good golfers, but they were both jerks. I wondered if the sheriff was called and Jim had to pick them up, would he have offered to let them off if they gave up their virgin asses? Maybe there was more alcohol in that margarita than I realized. But that thought made me laugh.

We took a sip of our drinks (fuck, mine was gone). Sean said, "Did Jack share with you our conversation about our friendship?"

I had told Bill about the "friends with benefits thing", but Bill just said that he always enjoyed a "friends with benefits" relationship.

Bill explained. "I have a few friends with benefits scattered around the country, and one downstate. That's just another reason that I'm not asking something more serious of you. I'm not sure that I would want to give those relationships up, and I certainly wouldn't expect you to do so.

"I'm not sure that he told me everything, but he did share the friends with benefits thing. How do you feel about that?"

Sean was quiet for a moment, then said, "That's funny. I was going to ask you the same question."

Bill sat up and turned so that he was facing Sean and me. "What is more important to me is how Jack feels about it. He spoke about it last night, and he seems to be happy with it. It is clear to me that Jack values your friendship more than anything else. To summarize, if Jack is happy, then I'm happy."

Bill winked at me, patted me on my thigh and then laid back on his chaise.

Then Sean said, "Bill, can I ask you another question?"

"Sure thing. Anything you like."

"I don't know if Jack shared this with you, but a big reason I chose that campground was I wanted to see if there were any other guys that interested me. Besides Jack, I haven't had any feelings for any other guy. I have close friends on the football and baseball teams, but certainly nothing sparks an interest sexually. That hasn't changed with the trip to the campground."

Bill said, "Well, Jack is one in a million if I do say so, but you chose the wrong days to go there. Do you have a type of girl that you like? Big boobs, nice ass, nice smile? How about the eyes? Do you want them to be athletic? How about smart? Sense of humor?"

Sean chuckled. "I think you just described my dream girl."

"Well then. Think about Jack. He got great eyes. He's smart. I don't know about you, but I like his sense of humor. I can kick his ass in the lap pool, but he doesn't make it easy on me. Smile? His smile melts me. He's got a nice set of pecs. And then there is that ass. He's everything you want in a girl, but in a masculine package." Bill got up and gave me a kiss. Let's go out on the boat. He walked inside.

Sean sat up and looked at me. I looked at him and said, "Wow."

Sean said, "Are you going to go jump his bones? I'm good with that."

I just blurted it out. "I want to jump both of your bones."

That got Sean's attention. He thought about it. "Have you talked to Bill about this?"

"No. I'll admit that the thought has occurred to me before, but I've never spoken with him about it."

Sean looked at me. "Not today. Can you set me up someplace so I can watch the video of Heather and me?"

"Sure. Would you mind if I showed it to Bill? I'd like to tell him about how you fucked me while we watched it."

"He hasn't seen that?"

"No. I never asked you for that, and he never asked to watch it. If he wanted to watch it, he would've asked."

Sean stood up. "Come with me."

As we were walking, Sean said, "Can you and Bill watch it in a different room from me, but at the same time?"

"Yes."

I found Bill in the house and told him what was going on. I didn't mention anything about asking Sean to join a threesome, but Bill is not dumb.

While we were fucking, it looked obvious on the screen that Sean had just cum the first time. "When we saw that, he came in me at the same time. He drew me up into his chest and whispered in my ear, 'That's right, Jack. I stayed hard when I came the first time in her, too.'"

Bill shot his load. "I've got to see that video."

He rolled me off of him and kissed me. "Is this turning you on Jack, knowing that your buddy is across the hall jacking off to the same video?"

I looked at him and smiled. I had cum once while Bill was fucking me, but I was hard again.

"Why don't you get down here and give me a blowjob while I tell you the rest of the story."

It wasn't going to happen today, but I was hoping that it would happen before I went to school.

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
248 Followers