All Comments on 'The Lake House Ch. 13'

by pdiddyd55

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 month ago

So, it looks like Bill is kind of stuck in the middle as far as answering Jack about Jim. I imagine that could have something to do with the dinner invitation, either to talk to Jim about Jack's questions or maybe to get the two of them together to talk. Looks like there might be a threesome between Bill, Jack and Sean possibly happening soon. I'm wondering how you could make that play out since Sean seems to be attracted to Jack sexually but not Bill. Maybe Jack will end up the submissive in a spit roast? Can't wait to find out where all of this goes from here.

BidickulousBidickulousabout 1 month ago

There are so many things to like about this series: great sex scenes, of course; the openness and honesty in Jack and Bill’s relationship, the interesting calmness as Jack experiences men and a few women; and I always have to mention how much I appreciate how well written it is. This chapter adds the fun of Jack and Sean’s discussion on FWB and Jack calling Bill on how sure he is that it really was Jim fucking him – again, with no freaking out about it being his Mom’s fiancé – it’s more about what a nice experience it was. Being bi, I’ve had my share of ‘to hell with it, I’m just enjoying myself’ moments, but Jack takes this many levels above what I ever achieved. As always, many thanks, I’m so looking forward to more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous