The Lake House Pt. 02

Story Info
Kylie meets Jackie, Chris tries something new.
8.3k words
4.76
4.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris_j71
Chris_j71
26 Followers

The appointment

Jackie and Kylie meet.

Kylie stood in the driveway admiring her potential new home as she heard a car slow down to pull in. It was the black Range Rover she saw pulled over on the highway.

The drivers window drops. "I'm SO sorry!" Says Jackie as she comes to a stop.

Kylie and Jackie lock eyes, recognizing each other from the restaurant. Both speechless after being on each others mind in such dirty ways.

It didn't take Kylie long to realize what was about to happen.

"No problem I just got here!" Says Kylie as she watches Jackie slowly step out of the car. Jackie was trying to get her legs under her again and play off the fact she had just came moments ago for the first time in a long time.

"Normally I like to get here so I can double check a few things but it will be fine. Come on let's show you around" says Jackie as she walks to the front door. Her round bottom swaying as they walk to the front door.

Jackie punches in a number combo to open the door that her and Chris installed to make weekly rentals easier.

As the lock beeps and Jackie opens the door Kylie should have been enjoying first impressions of the house. But now she couldn't take her eyes off Jackie.

"So Jackie this is your house" asks Kylie

"Yes it is. Me and my husband bought it after our wedding"

"Shit. She's married. ... Never stopped me before" thinks Kylie "good for you guys it's such a nice place"

"I'm glad you like it. It's quiet and secluded. Perfect for someone who works from home like yourself. What is it that you do if you don't mind me asking?"

Kylie blushes and Jackie wonders what she could have said.

After a moment Kylie responds with "I can show you sometime if you'd like. It's a little on the private side"

Wondering what it might be, Jackie can feel her wetness growing again. Unsure if she felt a chill or if she was just running down her legs.

Kylie's 6th sense kicks in again. Just like in the restaurant. "She might be married but no one's fucking her the way she needs. Not like I will" dreams Kylie. Still stealing glances up and down.

"I'll take it" states Kylie. Without even seeing much of the house she knows she's going to like living here. Kylie slowly pullls an envelope from her purse. "Here's 6 months rent upfront and if you don't think things are working out then I'll have no problem if you ask me to find somewhere else"

As Jackie reach's for the envelope, amazed Kylie was paying 6 months upfront her hand finds Kylie's. The first touch was electric. The sexual energy between them was building. Jackie's wet pussy was hungry to cum again and Kylie's cock was bulging her black lace thong.

"Amazing!" Smiles Jackie almost feeling high from the desire inside her. Her hand still holding Kylie's and the money. As she pulls her hand back, blushing Jackie mumbles "Let's celebrate with some wine!?"

As Jackie goes to the kitchen to bring out the bottle she had left the day before Kylie sits down on the love seat. Jackie took a second to breathe while she was alone in the kitchen, her mind racing, trying again to figure out what it was this girl did to her.

Jackie returns, holding two glasses of wine. As she walks over to the love seat Kylie was sitting on she could not take her eyes off Kylie's tattoo. Being above her allowed Jackie to see that the tattoo was actually quite large and the small bit the dress reveals was just a tease.

"Oh shit" says Jackie as her toe finds the corner of the love seat. A small amount of wine runs over the side of the glass as Jackie stumbles landing on the rug.

"Here you start I'm just going to get a cloth to dab that up a little bit. I'll have the cleaners take care of it before you move in"

"Take your time" Kylie smirks. Already daydreaming about what Jackie's pussy will look like after she's been reamed out by her cock.

Kylie watches Jackie come back in with a damp cloth. Directly infront of her Jackie gets on her hands and knees to dab at the wine. Wiggling her shapely ass and hips. With every dab and scrub Jackie's short little dress starts rising. Her ass forcing itself out revealing a tight looking pink pussy. And it was soaked!

It was too much for Kylie. Her cock was already straining the flimsy lace thong, her new view of the realtor making her dick even harder. Kylie slides a hand under her dress, pulls her panties to the side and opens her legs. Knowing when Jackie turns around she will see Kylie's perfect package.

Jackie knew that while she was cleaning the wine her dress was riding up. Her big ass hardly let her find clothes that truly fit her figure. However it felt like something she needed to do. She was so turned on and so happy Kylie was renting she figured a little show would be a nice thanks.

"Ok that will do for no-" looking back over her shoulder Kylie is stopped mid sentence. Her new tenant sitting on the love seat had relaxed and spread her legs, revealing a giant cock between them! Kylie had never dreamt a penis could get so big and certainly never dreamt that this cute new girl could be packing such heat.

It put her in a trance. The big large head slightly pulsing as it grew harder. A drop of precum glittering its way down to the foreskin that covers it. Two peach sized testicles resting beneath. She wasn't sure why but she knew what she needed.

Jackie slowly turns on her hands and knees and crawls to Kylie. Never taking her eyes off the giant appendage between her legs. It was like her brain turned off and her pussy was doing the thinking for her.

Chris never even crossed her mind.

Kylie had been in this position before and knew it was time to take charge. "Have you ever saw a girl cock before Jackie?" Kylie asks as she slowly starts pulling her dress up her legs teasing the poor girl.

"I uh uh-" Jackie is lost for words.

"Come take a closer look" Kylie says cutting her off. Her dress is now pulled up past her groin, allowing her to stand fully at attention and show Jackie exactly what a girl dick looks like.

Kylie knows Jackie's putty in her hands. She had yet to meet a person who didn't instantly fall in love with her when they saw her dick. It was a blessing and sometimes also a curse. But not this time

Jackie's in awe as she slowly crawls in between Kylie's legs. Her eyes darting from the giant cock up to Kylie's eyes. Her hands come up but Jackie has a moment of nervousness. Instead of wrapping around the 12" girthy tool they land on the insides of Kylie's legs. Making Kylie shudder with anticipation and her cock jump.

"What a fucking whore" Kylie thinks while watching the innocent married girl between her legs fall in love with her.

Jackie's hands start to explore Kylie's legs. Her fingers sliding back and forth over the old school style tattoos covering her thighs. She leans ahead for a better view of one close to the top of her thigh, getting her closer to the intimidating rod. The heat coming from it as it pulsed was radiating, almost calling her to touch it. Although her hands seemed stuck on Kylie's thighs her face finally made contact. Innocent cheek brushing against the girls mighty shaft. Rolling her head Jackie slowly brings her lips and tongue into the position her cheek had just been. Unsure of what to do with such a large tool Jackie starts kissing and lightly suckling on the side of Kylie's penis. Her hands continue to work up and down the girls thighs while Jackie's tongue and lips French kiss the cock, admiring its serious girth.

Feeling Jackie's intimidation and nervousness Kylie is in heaven. Jackie's making out with her cock and she had hardly said a word to her. Needing a bit of help to take the next step Kylie reaches down and takes Jackie's hand in hers. Leading it from her thigh onto the base of her shaft. The giant girl cock was sandwiched between the pretty goth girls mouth and her hand. Quite an impressive sight. With a little pressure she uses Jackie's hand to slowly pull back her foreskin. The pre cum she was leaking built up in the folds of skin, once released it ran down almost directly into Jackie's kissing mouth.

"It's sooo good" moaned Jackie in her own mind. Her tongue craving more. With her mouth she kisses her way up the shaft until landing under the big, exposed, dripping head. Practically lapping up the girls juices. Her hands were now both in Kylie's. She had taken them from her thighs and placed them on her dick. It was like Kylie was using Jackie's hands to jerk herself off.

As Kylie let go of her hands Jackie needed no more help to continue to massage her. Kylie took one of her now free hands and ran it into the girls hair. "You like that don't you" Kylie breaths. "You're making me so hard". Her other hand reaching up to slowly lower her dress straps. Jackie moans but doesn't say anything. Her lips are locked in on gathering all the pre cum the girl cock was producing. Exposing her cute little tits and large chest piece tattoo Kylie takes one of Jackie's hands into hers again. This time pulling it up and over her jumbled up dress until landing on hardened nipple. Jackie enthusiastically grabs the small perky breast in her hand. Massaging it the same way she was massaging her shaft.

It felt like hours went by as Jackie continued to worship the beautiful girl laid out on her love seat. It was strange. Although Jackie wasn't touching herself she felt as if she was being pleasured by giving herself to Kylie. Her wet slit, had been hot in her dress all afternoon.

Kylie knew she wasn't going to last.

Normally she had to work hard sawing her cock in and out of a tight hole to bring herself to cum. She fucked one night stands for hours, giving them the best dick they will ever have. However the way Jackie was worshiping her had her right on the edge. With her head in Jackie's mouth and both of their hands on Kylie's little tits the well endowed she male bucked, driving her mammoth into the back of Jackie's throat. Kylie pulls Jackie into her chest, squeezing her own tits through Jackie's hands as she lets out a deep moan

"fuuuuuuck" roars Kylie.

As soon as Jackie felt it she was happy. Waves of pleasure rain over her knowing she made Kylie feel so good. She froze trying to keep the giant dick buried in her throat as it unleashed an absurd amount of girl cum directly into her stomach via her throat.

"Gluh ch ch grrruggg" was the only noises she made as she choked on Kylie's spurting head. Choosing girl cum over oxygen.

She could feel it running past her lips, spilling from her mouth as spurt after spurt continued to come from Kylie.

Kylie knew the girl would either end up drowning herself or passing out if she didn't do something. Her cock was addicting but her cum was the real magic. Even while she was squirming from her orgasm she reached down and grabbed Jackie by the hair, ripping her pole from the girls throat.

"Cough* gggguuhhhh" cough*" was the only noises Jackie could make as Kylie's cum not only rained down on her but also poured from her mouth.

Suddenly Kylie felt Jackie go limp in her hands.

"The little slut! She passed out!" Jackie had pushed herself past her breaking point, her desire clearing all thoughts of rational from her mind.

"I'm going to take you to the bedroom baby. You need some rest" Kylie says as she scoops up her cum drunk, incoherent lover into her arms.

"Fuck." Kylie stops. Realizing she didn't even know where the bedroom was. They hadn't made it past the first room in the house. Half searching half parading around with her new slut in her arms Kylie finds the bathroom. Then bedroom. She lies Jackie down on the bed debating on if she should clean her up. "I think I'll make a real mess first.. then we'll clean up together" Kylie says as she smacks Jackie's big round ass. "The cleaners are going to love me" she smiles thinking to herself.

The small red wine stain on the rug was nothing compared to the lake of cum Jackie had milked from her cock.

...

Dinner

Chris

Grabbing his vibrating phone Chris is excited to see if it's Jackie finally getting back to him. He knew work was super important to her, but it was weird for her to go all afternoon without texting him.

*uber eats delivery complete. Sunshine sushi total of 46.94*

Just an auto message from Uber. Tossing his phone he goes out onto the porch to grab the food he had ordered. His afternoon of watching the leaked video actually was kind of hard on him. He had came once handsfree and then 2 more times normally watching the video. He couldn't help but bring himself right to the edge, admiring her body slowly stroking her giant rock hard dick. It was all he could do to not cum during the video, waiting for his favourite part. The cum shot.

As soon as the girl on the screen started releasing her load Chris would follow suit. Releasing his increasingly smaller load into his hand. His rigid 4" dick disappearing in his hand.

He was even horny enough after cumming handsfree that he also licked some of his own cum off his hand. It was a brand new experience for him. The taste and texture in his mouth while also watching the she male do the same thing almost made him finish his second time early.

"You're turning into a bit of a whore" Chris thought to himself. His cock stiffening again as he started to unpack the spread Uber dropped off.

His phone buzzed again. This time it really was Jackie.

*hey honey! My meeting ran late and I still have a few things to finish here. Going to stay the night, talk to you tomorrow*

It wasn't weird she was staying the night, both Chris and Jackie loved having the opportunity to enjoy their lake house. Although they normally did it together. The weird part was she called him honey. "Strange.." chris mutters to himself "I can't ever remember her calling me honey before"

"I guess I don't have to wait for her" chris says as he digs into the sushi he had waiting.

After eating Chris checks his computer. There wasn't any work for him to do so naturally his hand falls to his lap, ready to start playing with himself again. He usually just stroked himself dry, but with Jackie gone for the night and the house to himself he decided to dig around and try to find the lube Jackie used the odd time they have sex.

He searches their bedroom closet, with no luck. Moving on to the bathroom he strips his clothes off. Getting one step closer. His little soft dick bouncing while he resumes searching. After opening the 3rd drawer Chris spots it!

"Well what's this" he says as he grabs the lube. Under the bottle and a few hand towels is something pink. "So this is what she does" whispers Chris as he pulls out a 6" vibrating dildo. He turns it on cycling through the settings. It was powerful for its compact size.

"I wonder how it fee-" Chris stops. He had placed the vibrator on the head of his cock to see how it felt. The feeling stopped him mid sentence. Grabbing the lube and Jackie's toy he heads back to his computer.

Scanning his favourite site chris stumbles upon a few new videos in his "for you" recommendations.

Other girls with cocks seem to fill the page as he looks closer. Some had huge dicks and others had small ones. Even smaller than him. There were some videos of these girls getting fucked by guys, but most of them were the she males fucking girls and skinny looking boys.

Chris gasps as he finds a video of a young guy who looks almost identical to him, getting fucked by a girl with a huge cock.

He clicks on it.

It starts out with the skinny guy sucking the big dick. The dominant shemale smacking her long cock off every part of his face in between ramming it down his throat.

The girl throws the skinny guy on the bed, pushing him into doggy style. He sticks his ass into the air showing her he's ready to be taken and revealing a jewelled butt plug that was hidden from the camera before. The girl slowly pulls on the plug. It was as if his ass refused to let go of it. Moaning as the plug is finally pulled free the boy wiggles bottom, again clearly telling her to fuck him.

Chris is rock hard watching the submission take place on the screen.

He watches on as the girl lathers her cock in a large amount of lube. He had been following along with videos all day "why stop now" Chris sighs as he flips open the lube bottle. However he can't follow along the next part. The girl lines her cock up to the boys hole and glides in, stopping a few inches deep.

"Holy fuck" moans Chris as he rubs his lubed dick. Suddenly and idea hits him. He could follow this video, he had Jackie's toy.

Almost instantly he reaches for the pink dildo, his hand already slick with lube. It was his first time stroking a dick so thick, even if it was plastic. Turning it on he finds a setting that seems right and lines it up with his own hole. As he presses the head of the dildo into himself the vibrations feel intense. He moans but it's not his norm, it's different. A little higher pitch with a bit of greed in the tone.

The girl in the video starts picking up her pace, starting to really work in and out of her lover. Chris watching does the same. Driving the vibrating toy further and further in. And then it happens.

*Bzzzz uh bzzzz uh bzzzz uh*

The toy finds his prostate. Sending vibrations through his entire body. The rhythm of the setting stopping and starting.

He puts his thumb on the button and switches the setting. Causing the toy to go full throttle.

"Ahhhhhh fuck me baby!" Chris squeals as the toy rattles his prostate to new heights of pleasure he had yet to experience. "Fuck fuck fuckkkkk" the dildo grinding and vibrating his prostate finished him. He looked down just in time to watch his little dick explode. It was much more than he usually came. However he didn't have the urge to stroke his dick, the orgasm was completely supplied by the pink toy. All he wanted to do was drive it in and out of himself while he came.

"Holy fuck that was good" says Chris as he reaches down and covers his fingers in his cum. Sucking his fingers in his mouth he slowly removes the toy, still vibrating. Leaving himself feeling satisfied but also empty.

...

Dinner

Kylie cross and Jackie

Laying on the bed beside her new lover Kylie couldn't keep the smile off her face. It was even easier than she had thought it would be. After seeing the listing for the house posted with a picture of Jackie she knew she would make the realtor hers.

Jackie was sleeping face down, her big round ass protruding from the mattress. Kylie's hands massaging the large cheeks as she slept, day dreaming about the things she planned to do to her. Until she heard the buzz of a cell phone.

Picking up Jackie's phone she sees multiple messages and calls from Chris.

Kylie decides to cover for Jackie, not wanting a curious husband to ruin the night that was in-front of her.

*hey honey! My meeting ran late and I still have a few things to finish here. Going to stay the night, talk to you tomorrow*

Send.

That should keep him from coming to find her.

As Jackie stirs Kylie can tell she's slowly coming out of her cum drunk slumber, probably horny or thirsty for another load of her thick cum.

Kylie sits up and removes her dress, it was hardly on anyways after teasing Jackie into giving her the best blow job she'd ever had. She rolls over to position herself behind Jackie. Her face basically using the ass as a pillow.

Jackie's legs were spread enough Kylie could easily use her fingers to warm her up. Her mouth drifts down and lands on Jackie's cheek. Kissing and sucking while she uses her still free hands to massage the perfect ass in front of her. Not enough to break Jackie out of her nap. "That's fine" smirks Kylie. "I know how I'll wake you up". Her tongue works itself over to Jackie's ass hole and gets to work. Kylie knew how good it felt having made many of her past play toys do it to her. While her tongue is pressed against Jackie's back door her fingers slide down the thick thighs and almost fall right into her vagina. "She's fucking drenched!" Kylie says out loud.

Chris_j71
Chris_j71
26 Followers