The Lake House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her two fingers work in and out of Jackie causing her body to flinch with the pressure Kylie was putting onto her G spot, the knuckle of her unused finger grinding into her clit.

"She's sooooo tight" Kylie growls. Her cock hardening against the bed in anticipation of resizing the goth girls virgin tight cunt.

She feels Jackie move. Kylie's face was buried between her lovers large ass cheeks, still mashing her tongue into the perfect asshole hidden between them. It was hard to tell if she was awake or still just waking up.

And then Jackie moans. Kylie slams her fingers into her as far as she can, her knuckle smashing into the puffed clit. Jackie's moan turns to a squeal as she wakes up and the pleasure takes over her.

Jackie had been awake for a few minutes. It was all she could do to stay quiet while she laid there getting the physical attention she had been craving all day. Lifting one knee under her she reaches back and grabs both of her own ass cheeks. Spreading herself to give Kylie full access to her needy holes. She had never felt a tongue on her asshole, it was better than she could ever imagine. Especially when combined with 2 fingers driving themselves into her G spot.

Jackie's other knee rises under her. Kylie's face and hands follow her movements and Kylie slides her legs off the end of the bed. Putting Jackie into doggy style and putting Kylie into a position she had been waiting for.

Kylie wasted no time. She pulls her fingers out of Jackie and swaps places with her tongue. Her fingers now circling Jackie's asshole, her mouth dives in. Hungry for a taste of sweet pussy.

Smack! Smack! Jackie's head flew back as her ass jiggled from the spanking she was receiving. Down on her hands and knees she felt so vulnerable, so exposed. But Kylie's tongue probing in and out of her wet slit made her leave those feelings behind. Her hands somehow knew they're way around Jackie's body better than her own did.

Knowing fireworks were imminent Kylie increases her rhythm. Faster circling by her fingers makes Jackie slam her pussy onto Kylie's face. Grinding her face into Jackie it was Kylie's turn to choose between her lovers pleasure or oxygen.

Jackie's back rises as her hips buck, her legs spasm below her. A deep grunt breaks her lips as she starts cum.

Having the experience she had, Kylie knew this was just the start. Jackie could hardly handle the orgasm she was having now but Kylie wasn't going to let her stop now. Her fingers leave Jackie's asshole and in a swift movement Kylie takes Jackie's hard clit in her mouth while driving her fingers back onto her g spot. Her fingers curl up while opening up slightly into an almost peace sign inside Jackie, fiercely working themselves back and fourth on her most sensitive area.

Screaming Jackie couldn't believe the way she was cuming. What felt like a never ending orgasm took over her. Kylie's professional tongue and fingers pushing her to her limits. Slowly a different feeling takes over her, it was a little bit like she had to pee but her screaming orgasm kept her locked into place.

As she felt Jackies Pussy grip her fingers she knew what was coming. She was going to make Jackie squirt. Kylie curls her fingers more and speeds up her already relentless fingering.

Both Kylie and Jackie moan at the same time. "Aaahhhh fuckkkk" bellows from Jackie as her pussy explodes. Squirting directly into Kylie's mouth her moan turns to a gargle as she tries to absorb as much as she can.

Soaked by her lovers cum Kylie continues on. Her fingers slinging the watery cum all over while still stimulating her g spot, her tongue lapping up as much as it can.

It was too much for the inexperienced house wife. All of a sudden her body jumps forward on the bed. Shudders run through her as Kylie stands up. Watching Jackie vibrate on the bed her erect cock throbs. Patiently waiting its turn to ravish Jackie.

No one breathed a word. They didn't have to. Kylie knew Jackie was now officially hers, no one would ever make her cum the way she could. And as Jackie looks up from the bed to lock eyes with her new found lover her facial expression says it all. Her watery eyes and red face reads "fuck me Kylie, I'm yours to use anyway you please". Which is exactly what Kylie planned to do.

Having never been treated so rough, "I haven't even let her fuck me yet" Jackie thought with a nervous feeling while staring at the perfect cock pulsing in her direction. She was going to be in for a long night..

...

The shower

Chris

After he cleaned Jackie's toy up and put them both back in the drawer Chris figured he should have a shower before jumping into his marital bed.

The water washing over his freshly fucked ass and soft little dick brought feelings of excitement, but also regret.

He had never thought he was gay or even remotely near that "team". But while washing the lube off himself her couldn't help but slide a finger into his ass. Soon a second follows as his other hand reaches down to grab his dick. He was so turned on finding a new way to pleasure himself, but strangely his dick just hung there soft.

Turning off the water that had just gotten fully warm he holds his handful of soft cock and balls, his fingers find the spot inside him he had been exploring. "Ouuuuu" he moans while his body is sandwhiched between his hands.

He picks up his pace in the steamy shower, his one hand massaging his still soft dicklette while his other hand works his p spot. A quiet girly "faaack" escapes him as he cums into his hand. Massaging the pathetic into his genitals.

Chris is spent. He had never came so many times in one day. The video of the smoking hot shemale still playing in his head he collapses onto the floor of the shower into the puddle of lube and cum he had just created.

...

The shower

Jackie and Kylie cross

Kylie wanted to fuck Jackie so badly. Watching her squirting orgasm subside on the bed Kylie was so hard it hurt. However she knew that Jackie would need a break again. She just had an earth shattering orgasm, squirting for the first time. "I'm going to wait, enjoy some time with her"thinks Kylie. "Her cunt will be begging for more soon".

Kylie had laid back down on the bed, Jackie's head came to rest on her chest. The girls hands slowly stroking her abs and tattoos as she stares at the slowly softening foot long dick.

"Are you going to tell me who you really are now" giggles Jackie. Still wondering how the she male had enchanted her.

"Well my names Kylie and I'm the proud new renter of a beautiful lake house" Kylie says teasing her.

"Ahhhh" Jackie whines. Looking up at Kylie with puppy dog eyes Kylie continues.

"Ok ok. I'm Kylie Cross. I have my own website where I post pictures and videos people can buy. I have quite a large following and do very well. I don't remember how many one night stands I've had, but it's a lonely life. Everyone wants me for what's between my legs and nothing else"

Jackie runs her hand down to grab an obscene amount of cock. Dropping it to cup Kylie's full balls.

"Yeah that right there" Kylie says with a smirk. Reaching over and putting a hand on Jackie's ample breast still hidden by her short dress.

"So you're like.. a porn star" Jackie asks innocently.

"I prefer adult actress but yes. That's exactly what I am" Kylie says while grabbing her phone.

Bringing up her website Kylie passes her phone to Jackie's free hand. Scanning quickly through her eyes are lit up like Christmas bulbs. Pictures and videos of her new lover doing all kinds of disgustingly sexy things to herself. Jackie finds one and clicks it. It's Kylie sitting on a couch fucking a silicone flesh light to pieces. Jackie can feel her now constantly wet pussy dripping down her leg as she watches realizing that her mouth could have easily received the same abuse as the toy only hours ago. She watches seeing Kylie bring a hand up, scratching across her chest piece before finally squeezing down hard on one of her tits. The toy Kylie's destroying throbs and starts to inflate. Her orgasm so powerful the toy inflates as cum rushes past her shaft.

Kylie can't get the smile off her face. Not only is Jackie fine that she's a porn star, she's getting excited watching her videos. Seeing Jackie's eyes glued to the phone while Kylie obliterates the fleshlight had her cock once again becoming hard. Jackie feeling it slowly becoming heavier and hard.

"Let's go have a shower" Jackie purrs as she's getting up. Pulling Kylie up with her by her semi hard cock.

"Whoa whoa whoa" Kylie says. She pulls Jackie back into her and plants a kiss on her. They're tongues finding each other for the first time. Breaking the kiss she continues "I've told you about me, it's your turn to do some talking"

"Well what do you want to know? You know I'm a realtor and you know I'm married to Chri- fuck!" Jackie swears "he must be going crazy wondering where I am!"

Kylie grabs her phone and shows her the message she had sent to chris.

"I hope your not mad but I messaged him for you, I didn't want him to come looking for you and ruin our first night in the house"

"Ouuuu" Jackie whines. "So now it's ourrrrr firsssst night in the house?" Accenting on our and first.

"You were mine before you ever left the restaurant" Kylie smiles. "Why do you want to go?" She asks playfully pushing her away.

"No!" Jackie yelps. "I want to get to know the porn star living in my house". Grabbing Kylie by the hand "I guess we should finish the house tour, let's start with the shower sauna"

Kylie smacks Jackie's ass smiling in approval.

...

Jackie leads Kylie through the house. The sauna shower was in the walkout basement so it could have quick access to the hot tub outside. While walking down the hallway she suddenly felt weird, realizing Kylie had been naked for a long time. She was still wearing the same dress she worried about getting wet that morning. Without breaking her stride she reaches down to the bottom of her dress and rips it over her body, dropping it on the floor.

Kylie stares at Jackie's now naked body walking down the hallway in front of her. It was nice in the dress but without it she was perfect. "She should be the one who's the porn star" Kylie says under her breath. She could feel the weight of her cock swaying and bouncing down the hallway as Jackie's show keeps her rock hard. Rounding the corner Jackie looks back over her shoulder, hand on the door way. Giving Kylie a play full smirk she heads down the stairs.

The basement was gorgeous. A second living room, a small bedroom and the sauna/shower/bathroom accent the large glass windows and doors overlooking the hot tub and the lake.

Jackie heads to turn on the sauna while Kylie admires the basement. "I'll warm it up" Jackie says with a wink.

"It's so cute! The basement could be an entire apartment!" Kylie yells to Jackie who can't hear her over the now running water. After a few minutes of looking out at the dark lake Kylie yells "the sunsets must be beautiful in the hot tub!" Nothing again. Puzzled, Kylie heads toward the door of the shower room. Inside the room is covered in tiles. The entire room water proof. There's a bathroom on one side with a stand up shower on the other that sits beside a frosted glass door, which must be the sauna. And where Jackie is.

When Kylie opens the door she finds one of the hottest things she has ever saw. Jackie probably had heard her, the now slutty little goth had climbed into the sauna and got down on her knees. Planting her shoulders on the floor she was now reaching back using one hand to spread her ass and pussy apart. While the other hand furiously rubs her dripping pussy. Jackie breathing heavily into the tiled floor as Kylie shuts the door, begging to be fucked.

"You started without me" whispers Kylie as she gets on her knees. "I wanted to, uhhhhh warm it up for youuu uhhh" Jackie moans. Her fingers now inside of herself.

"You know this is going to hurt.. I'm going to take it slow on you but I'll know when your ready to really fuck" Kylie warns as she runs her cock up and down Jackie's ass crack, her hands kneading on either side. "After this you'll be mine forever"

Jackie acknowledges by nodding her head against the floor. Her face twisted from the pleasure she was giving herself. The sauna was full of "slicking" noises from her wet pussy, until Kylie backs up and brings her massive head down to line up with her slit. Realizing the size as Kylie presses against her, Jackie's hands land on the tiles. Attempting to brace herself for what was to come. Kylie was pressing against the tight box while also rubbing her head up and down it, trying to gather whatever lube she could for the poor girl. She spits and lands it right on the head of her cock, a fairly large target mind you. Kylie knows Jackie's ready and leans herself in, arching her thick cock against Jackie.

POP!

Jackie squeals "uhhh it's sooo bigggg" as Kylie's head slick with spit opens her up. It feels like she's being split in half as her body slowly adjusts, getting wetter and relaxing to accommodate Kylie's massive girth.

"Shhhh baby it's ok" Kylie says as she runs her hands around the shaply ass. She notices Jackie's breathing slow down and knows exactly what to do. Reaching below her cock, her fingers find Jackie's clit. With firm tight circles Kylie has her moaning again. She slowly pulls out, hardly moving at all and pushes back into Jackie. She's stopped by tension and holds her place, loving every second. "You're sooo tight!" Kylie snarls, slowly working into her.

With more spit, a few screams and some time Kylie is able to work about half of her cock into Jackie's now obscenely stretched cunt. "Oh baby you're so goood" Kylie whines, slapping Jackie.

Suddenly Jackie feels the giant invader pull out of her "ahh fuck Kylie" she whines. "Put it back in me!"

Kylie wanted Jackie to ride her. Grabbing her hair and pulling her up she growls "I want to watch you ride my dick, I want you to show me how much of a slut you are for my cock"

Jackie was straddling Kylie's dick. While Kylie's tongue was slithering dirty words into her ear she grabs the head of cock and squeezes. Surprising Kylie, the more than fist full of helmet pulses in her hand. "I'll do anything you want me to do. Just don't ever stop fucking me. Im your cum dumpster for lifeeee-uhh"

As Jackie's announcing her submission, Kylie pulls her hair again. "I SAID ride my dick!" Using her hair, Kylie throws Jackie to the ground landing on her hands and knees. Kylie sits down, veins pumping on her cock watching Jackie crawl to her.

She wondered how aggressive Kylie could get. "You want to treat me like a whore?" Jackie asks. Her breasts swaying as she locks eyes with Kylie. "I'll be a fucking whore". Jackie dives in and plunges her mouth onto Kylie's rod. Sucking her own juices off of it. She uses her hand to pull Kylie's foreskin back over her head only so she could stuff her tongue in it, wondering if Kylie would retaliate for her disobedience.

"Uhhhhhhaaa" Kylie cry's. "You slut! You just couldn't resist choking on a dick so close to your face could you!" She grabs Jackie's face and shoves her down. Letting her lips find new juices not reached before.

"Gluhhh gluhh gluggg" She could see Jackie's eyes bulging as she drove the same 6" her pussy struggled with into her throat. "If you don't want to come here and fuck me I'll just fuck your slut mouth!" "Gluuggghhhhh spppssss" Kylie holds herself in plugging her throat. Seeing her face turn red Kylie rips her off, "ooooooooohhhh" Jackie inhales a big deep breath.

Her chest heaving, Jackie brings herself to her feet. Squatting down, she lines up her pussy. "Uhhh fuckkkk" she grunts while the feeling of being filled takes over her again. "Fuck me fuck me fuck me!" she yells practically dropping her body weight onto the massive cock. Kylie grabs her flopping breasts and squeezes hard. "You like that? You like my big tits in your little hands? Uhhhhh I'm gunna ride you so good baby!" Jackie wails as she clamps her hands onto Kylie's, who's still squeezing her tits.

If Kylie wasn't so turned on, she would have burst out laughing. Her little goth sub was trying to dominate her! Attempting to use Kylie's own tricks against her as she fucks herself silly, trying desperately to get past the halfway point on Kylie's monster.

"Im gunna cummmm" shrieks Jackie as she picks up the speed. "Oh baby I'm gunna cum!" Echos over the noises of her wet pussy.

Kylie was close, feeling Jackie's grip around her dick increase while watching her slam herself onto Kylie's cock was too much. "Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh" Kylie tries to hold back, not wanting to finish yet but Jackie had another idea.

She had been cuming for what felt like an hour. She needed it. Her pussy sore from taking such a big cock. Jackie grabs two fistfuls of Kylie's hair and fucks up and down as fast as she can. "Cum in me baby!" She says bucking her hips. "I want your fucking cum in me!"

"Oohhh shittt! Oh shit! Aaaaaaahhhh" Kylie howls while filling Jackie with cum.

Still riding Jackie moans "Ouuuu yes yes yesssss baby! I can feel it, uhhh. Fuck I can feel so much of it inside me aaahhh"

Jackie releases Kylie's hair and falls to her knees. Her arms wrap around her lover while their lips meet in a panting shallow breath kiss.

Nothing other than lips and tongue move for a few moments. Until Kylie starts to deflate. Her milked cock slowly being pushed out by Jackie's tightness. They both moan, so sensitive from the amazing sex.

As Kylie's cock is released from her lover, a river of cum and queefs follow. Running down Jackie's legs to pool up on Kylie's body.

Jackie crawls backwards, still leaking cum. She drops her head and sticks out her tongue. Licking up the cum that had just ran out of her. She brings her mouth down to Kylie's body and slurps, starting in the pool and slowly slurping her way down Kylie's shaft. Looking up into Kylie's eyes, with a giggle Jackie says "how's that for a whore"

Both girls erupt in laughter, pick themselves up and head for a real shower.

...

The morning after

Chris yawns. As he tries to roll over he's pressed against the side of the tub. Waking up he realizes what happened. He has passed out in the shower!

Standing up he turns the water on, "I'm already naked and in here" he says to himself.

As water runs over him he wonders when he will see Jackie today. Almost embarrassed to see her after fucking her toy last night.

Wondering if he will ever tell her, he soaps himself up. Finally washing the mixture of cum and lube off.

He's horny again but he decides to hold off. Maby it will be one of the rare days Jackie wants to fuck him

...

The morning after

Jackie and Kylie Cross

Kylie felt like she was in a dream, Jackie riding her again hungry to fill herself with another serving of Kylie's baby batter.

"Uh uh uh fuckkk" Jackie moans out.

Kylie's eyes open, it wasn't just a dream. Jackie really was riding her morning wood!

"Morning baby!" Jackie says between her moans. "Ooooouuuu" she squeals, impaling herself on Kylie. Her tight pussy still unable to take more than half of Kylie.

Kylie throws Jackie off of her, mounting her missionary. She wanted to make love to her.

As she shoves her dick back inside Jackie, she locks lips with her. Not really kissing. Both girls panting through open mouths into each others.

She wasn't sure how long Jackie had been using her while she slept, but she was already approaching the edge. Her hands land on Jackie's perfect tits, holding herself up as she pounds as much of her cock into Jackie.

She had slightly gotten used to the girth, "fuck she still has soooo much more dick" Jackie thinks to herself. She could lower herself balls deep onto Chris in the first stroke. His 4" skinny cock hardly opening her at all. "I think I'm in love with both of them, how will I tell Chris"