The Lake House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie slows down, he loving thrusts change to a more rough pounding. Slow but doing everything she can to achieve more depth inside Jackie. She can tell Jackie's getting close and so is she.

Jackie had woken up early. Her pussy still wet! She wasn't sure if it was her own wetness or if it was Kylie's cum still leaking out of her. All she knew was that she needed more, as she rolled over her hand found Kylie's shaft stiff with morning wood.

As they both erupt, Kylie can almost feel every spurt of cum leaving her cock through Jackie's mouth. Her face and lips contorting as she finishes to the feeling of a gigantic load spraying in her.

"Fucccckkkkk" they both whine together.

Kylie keeps her dick inside Jackie. It's became a plug thats holding her full. "So you going to stay another night with me?" Kylie teases in between kisses.

"Yes!" Jackie pretty much yells "I have to go home to get a few things and talk to Chris but then I'll be comming back"

"That's perfect. I'll unpack and order my moving van. Plus I should log in and do a bit of work today."

"Ouu whats your plan" Jackie asks. "I hope you're not going to waste any cum! I want it all"

Kylie just smirks. "I'll show you tonight when you get back, how's that?"

"Uhhh I guess so"

"If i can't "waste" cum on my videos I might need an acting partner" Kylie winks "and I know just the person!"

"Who who!" Jackie says wiggling her ass.

Kylie pulls herself up off of Jackie. Looking down, she pulls her cock out. Her favourite part of sex in perfect view. After fucking Kylie's thick cock twice, Jackie was gaping. Cum running out of her resized pussy. "I think this would do!" Kylie says her fingers brushing over Jackies vagina, now ruined for anyone other than her.

Jackie winks "only if you play your cards right!"

...

The morning after

Chris and Jackie

Jackie's entire drive home she thought about how she would convince chris she was going to spend another night at the lake house, without him.

She decided she would tell him she has some reflecting to do and needs some time to herself. Coming home a complete mess full of Kylie's cum, it wouldn't be too much of an exaggeration. She looked like shit. Her hair was a mess, her make up fucked off her face in the sauna and then the morning romp left her feeling flustered and looking exhausted.

Walking through her front door chris meets her, giving her a loving hug. "Hey beautiful" he says squeezing her.

"Morning" Jackie shortly says.

"How was the lake house? Did you get everything done?"

"Chris I still have a few things left to do, and I think I need another night to finish up" her new story seeming to fall into place.

"Ahh that's too bad" Chris says "I was kind of hoping we couldddd-". He stops mid sentence and drops to his knees. His hands run up Jackie's legs raising her now filthy dress.

"OMG what's he doing?!" Jackie thinks "he's horny this morning and wants to eat me out?!"

Chris brings his face between Jackie's legs. She half steps forward so she's straddling his face. His open mouth landing in her soaked pussy. "She's so wet!" Chris says to himself. He could smell her sex when she walked in the door and couldn't help himself. With parted lips Jackie starts riding his face.

"I'm still sooo full of Kylie's cum!" Jackie screams to herself realizing what was about to happen. She was going to feed Chris Kylie's cum. "Ohhh Chris" she moans feeling it run out of her, right into her husbands open waiting mouth.

"You're so wet!" Chris says between gulps, "you taste soo good!"

"Yesss babe take it" comes out of Jackie's mouth before she realizes.

She kind of felt bad for Chris. He had no idea he was gulping down a load of she male cum that had been marinating in Jackie for over an hour.

She grabs his head and fucks his face. Grinding herself up and down. She has a very small orgasm, holding him between her legs she can feel him squirming. "Time for some air" she thinks to herself stepping off Chris's face.

He was a mess! Jackie had way more cum inside her than she realized. It was smeared across his face and running down his chest. Looking down she spies his tiny dick, softening. He had also came!

"That was soo hot!" Chris says licking his lips. I wanted to fuck after but I couldn't stop myself, I had to cum with you.

Jackie can't believe it. Never dreaming Kylie's cum could have the same effect on chris that it did on her.. I guess it makes sense, it is kind of magical.

"Did you squirt or something?" Chris asks while wiping himself "I've never saw you get so wet before.."

Jackie smiles down at him, "I did squirt" leaving out the fact that it was last night and not on Chris's face.

...

The morning after

Kylie Cross

Kylie unpacked her car. She had a couple bags of clothes, a couple bags of toys and a nice camera hidden in the trunk of her car.

She decided to put her clothes in the master bedroom and set up the bedroom in the basement as her work room. Lining the shelves with a xxx store worth of sex toys she starts on the camera gear. It had a nice tripod and a big light.

"Perfect" she says to herself. Her mobile sex dungeon now set up.

Kylie was still naked. So she wiggled into a tight black one piece swim suit that really showed off her package. She poses for the camera in every position she can think of and hits upload. Usually she would use a toy and upload a cum shot but she wanted to keep herself ready to fill Jackie again.

Laying down on the bed, now outfitted with waterproof sheets. "I wonder what my little sluts doing now." Kylie says aloud. Her cock straining the one piece.

Standing up she grabs a towel and heads to the hot tub, ready to soak in some views while waiting for her girlfriend to get back.