All Comments on 'The Lake in Summer'

by TE999

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sirhugssirhugsover 17 years ago
Reviewed

this story was selected to be reviewed on the New Story Reviews of the Author's Hangout in the Lit Forums.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very well done...amazingly hot

This is excellent. Hot , erotic and they actually end up together which has a nice feel to it. thanks and i look forward to you furthur writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very realistic

Not that I would know first hand, as I'm a guy, but this seemed lika a completely plausible story. You know, the love at first site phenomena.... Great writing style. The story had you eagerly anticipating their first coupling, anxious during the storm and fearing the worst, and ultimately extremely happy that not only did they end up together but that the ex-husband was happy for them and that they were able to still have some kind of a relationship, re: being fishing clients and being able to return to the lake to keep up the tradition. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Great tearful ending

Hey TE,

I really loved that I nearly cried my eyes out when I thought Molly and Laura were missing at sea but when they found each other i was happy Molly loves Laura so much i was so exstatic that Laura and Molly had found each other.i hope you write more of them in the next chapter.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

this is a wonderful story of two people finding the one they are meant to be with i was so upset when i thought that they were seperated forever only to find that a happy ending was ahead for them and mark happy that he let laura leave him for her you need to write other stories like this

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
Huh, fellows, reality check?

Sorry to burst your bubble. Most, available for public purchase Lesbian Porn was authored by male hack writers up until the last twenty, maybe thirty years.

Actual lesbian porn, written by actual women, was publicly censored and openly repressed. The women authors vigorously prosecuted as sex criminals.

On Literotica, I suspect at least half the "female" authors are actually of the male persuasion. Some of them write believably lesbian erotica. Most fail according to the women I talk to.

But many of those pitifully cringe-worthy stories still have a tumescent effect for the men who are turned on by that genre of stories. No matter how poorly written, lacking in any experienced knowledge of actual female anatomy, physiology or psychology.

Now, as for this story, if it had been written by a woman, of whichever orientation, who actually had accompanied men fishermen. The women would clearly understand their roles are to chop firewood, do all the cooking (except BBQ, of course) clean the fish, get the men some more beer, pretend to believe the tall tales and fishing lies as they are endlessly repeated.

And I be a damn liar if that wasn't why I'd 'invite' any woman along fishing or hunting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous