Office Visit

Story Info
Someone of her past decides to visit her.
2.3k words
3.66
6.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of the man standing in front of her was enough to make her blood boil. He, single-handedly, was her biggest competition when it came to their roles as secret agents, apparently deciding he had nothing better to do than come visit you at work.

His name rolled off her tongue laced with acid, and the sight of him in his signature black suit made her stomach flip.

"Pretty sure you're on the wrong side of the city, aren't you?" she spat, arms crossed over her chest as he closed the door to her office.

They had history; that history was mostly defined by the way they competed with one another to be the best at their jobs as secret agents, often having the same missions and often being the target of each other's attacks.

While that was a large piece of their relationship, there was more to it than that. He had a way with words, and he knew exactly how to get what he wanted. She was ashamed to admit it but even though he pissed her off, he often left her with butterflies in her stomach.

He was charming, that was for sure; but she'd be lying if she said she hadn't done the same to him.

This time, she was unsure why he stopped by. It had been a minute since they ran into one another, and her mind had already started thinking the worst when she saw him.

The sly smirk on his face was only adding to her confusion and anxiety.

"I was actually stopping by to talk to you," he said as he adjusted the cuffs on his suit jacket.

"It's been a while since I've been able to bother you."

His words made her roll her eyes. She wasn't backing down just yet, because she was fairly certain there was more to his agenda than just wanting to make a little visit. But in the back of her mind, she couldn't help but remember the last time they were in each other's presence.

His hand gently squeezed her throat. Her lips pressed to his in a desperate kiss as he thrusted in and out of her. Her hands tangled in his hair, tugging desperately as she got closer and closer to her climax.

She managed to hide the shiver that ran down her spine at the thought; this wasn't the only time they had experienced one another this way either, and every time she refused to allow him to get the best of her the next time they met.

Clearly, that wasn't going well.

"You don't just stop by to talk to me," she mumbled, watching him carefully as he stopped in front of her.

"Whatever you want from me, just spit it out."

That same dark chuckle that never failed to make her blood boil left his throat.

"Oh princess," he shook his head.

"You never fail to immediately think of the worst case scenario," he hummed as he stood tall and confident in front of her, her own body doing its best to mimic that confidence.

"How long has it been since we last saw one another? Two weeks? a month?" he asked softly.

"You're mine," he mumbled against her skin, his body pressing hers against the wall of the closet he'd pulled her in.

His strong arms had lifted her up, her legs wrapped around his waist as she panted in need and desire.

Once again, that same shiver shook her body.

"Why do you care to know?" she asked, leaning back against her desk.

She knew that whenever it came to him, she needed to proceed with caution. He was a dangerous man with dangerous intentions, yet one of the most passionate people that she'd ever known in bed; to sum it up, he was unpredictable.

He looked down at her, his eyes filled with something she couldn't quite put her finger on. if she had to guess, it was a mixture of intensity with a hint of lust.

This wasn't good.

"I haven't stopped thinking about you," he said, clear as day with all seriousness - a seriousness she only heard from him, every time he threatened to end her life during the missions they'd crossed paths on.

"And it makes me sick to say that, but it's the truth."

Her eyes widened at his words, her face flushed and her mind raced with thoughts. His words had her absolutely shocked and speechless.

"Don't say you haven't felt the same," he mumbled, moving closer until their bodies were practically touching.

"Every time I see you, no matter what we're doing, I have to stop myself from crawling back to you for more, princess."

His finger gently dragged itself from her cheek to her chin, and no matter how badly her mind wanted to move away from him, her heart convinced her to stay still.

"You have no clue what you do to me. But you can't pretend, you don't feel the same."

The worst part?

She agreed; he was right, and she did feel exactly the same way, but she couldn't admit that.

"I-," he interrupted her before she could get another word out.

"Don't lie to me," he said, his hand grabbing her chin and forcing her to look up at him.

"I'm not an idiot. You think too low of me. It's like you don't even know me," he smirked, his face moving closer to hers until his lips practically brushed against hers.

"Have you forgotten about all of the times you've been in my arms, begging me for more as I showed you how good I could make you feel?"

She closed her eyes and took in a sharp breath and her hand reached for his side.

"No," she admitted in a whisper; it almost hurt to admit that - keyword, almost - but she couldn't lie to him. Not when he knew what buttons to push.

"That's what I thought," he mumbled, pressing his lips to hers in the most gentle kiss this man had ever managed to give.

He was usually anything but gentle, but she pulled something out of him that rarely anyone had seen.

"Let me in, baby. Let me show you why I came back," he whispered, moving his hand down to play with the buttons on her top.

She blanked. They were the only things that mattered, and she could only manage a gentle nod in response to his words.

A quiet gasp left her lips as he used one hand to slowly undo the first button to her top, and it quickly registered in her brain where they were.

"Not here!" she whispered, pressing herself just a little closer to him.

"Someone could hear us."

"And what if I want them to hear us?" he smirked, undoing one more button as he pulled her into another kiss.

It almost scared her just how much of an effect his words had on her, because if anyone else had said those words she'd be furious; with him though? She smirked and pulled him by his hips towards her.

"I hope nothing on this desk is that important," he swiped the stacks of papers writing utensils from the desk, his lips still pressing to her skin.

There was no way he was breaking this contact anytime soon.

He lifted her onto the desk and stood between her legs.

"Let me show you what I've been thinking about," he whispered softly.

His voice, while soft, was still so incredibly husky and desperate as he touched her and marked her skin.

Her own hands worked his jacket off of his body before her fingers began working on the buttons of his own shirt.

He, on the other hand, slid hers down her arms to expose the plain undergarments she wore, but that sight still made him growl with desperation.

Her legs wrapped around his waist, and his unmistakable hard cock poked her thigh through his pants.

"Take a deep breath before you hurt yourself," she teased him, one hand moving up to tangle her fingers into his hair.

His hands moved down to the buttons of her jeans and made quick work of them, easily pulling the fabric down her legs.

"Don't think I forgot just how good you taste," he mumbled against the skin of her thighs.

He breathed in her scent and left gentle kisses across the bottom half of her body, his large hands kept her thighs open so she couldn't dare hide from him.

"The taste of you keeps me up at night, pretty. I can't help but think about it every time I see you," his eyes darkened with every word.

He pulled the undergarments off her body using his teeth only intensified that feeling of desire.

"Oh my god!"

He chuckled darkly, tossing her panties to the side as he left gentle kisses against her clit.

"Shh, doll. Let me take care of you," he rasped.

He wasted no time in wrapping his lips around her clit and finally feeding into the hunger and desire that was resting deep in her body.

"Oh my god-," she gasped, looking down at him as his own eyes locked with hers.

He fed off of the desperation and pleasure on her face. As he watched her moan and let her hips slowly grind against his face, it only encouraged him to go even harder. His tongue moved faster against her and his long fingers dug into her thighs, every move and flick brought her closer to the edge of her climax.

"Cum for me, princess!"

His words gave her permission to finally cross over into euphoria. Her thighs trembled, closing around his head, and she gripped the edge of her desk for dear life as a loud moan ripped from her throat. She whimpered, one hand coming up to tug at his hair again.

He pulled away after working her through it and didn't waste any time in bringing her in for a kiss. She moaned, tasting herself and on his lips. His strong hands held her tighter against his body.

"I hope you realize I'm not done with you," he teased, pulling her to her feet and quickly turning her so her back was to his chest.

A gasp left her lips, but she was so deep in her desire and need that all she could do was bend over the desk and slowly grind against him.

She knew what got him going, and she was going to have just as much fun with this as he was. His fingers worked his pants and boxers down his legs, and the feeling of his bare cock pressed against her ass drove her mad.

"Fuck, please?" she begged, his own hand tangling in her hair to keep her up.

"I need you. Need you...," her words turned into a mantra of sorts, begging him as her hips slowly moved against him.

He was enjoying this; watching her beg, almost putting on a show as a way of proving to him she was worthy of a second round of pleasure. He tugged at her hair again while his free hand held her by her hip.

"You like this," he teased.

"Me, fucking you in your office. Making you beg for me to give you what you want," he took that moment to finally tease her entrance with the tip of his cock, but he wouldn't give in that easily.

"You're not as bad and tough as you make yourself out to be," he mumbled, not moving his hips as he watched her buck her hips, hoping he would slip inside and give her that relief she so desperately wanted.

"I've got you in the palm of my hand, doll. You're mine."

"Please," she begged again as her hips moved in slow circles against him, hoping it would convince him to give her what she'd been begging for.

"All yours. I'm all yours. Please, baby?"

A groan left his lips, and he gave in, his cock slipped inside of her - but only the tip. He wasn't done just yet.

"Aww, poor baby," he chuckled while mocking her, watching her legs tremble and listened to her whines at the way he continued to torture and tease her.

"Show me how bad you want it!"

She balled her hands into fists, let out a small moan as her hips thrusted themselves against his cock. he told her to show him, so she was going to do that.

"Need you...," she whimpered.

Having him in the first place felt amazing, but she needed all of him. She needed more. But he knew just how to tease her and get the reaction he wanted.

As she fucked herself, ragged breaths and moans left her lips. She could hear his own moans behind her. His eyes never left her body as she moved, and the hand that had tangled in her hair released itself to slowly run his fingers down her spine.

"Give it all to me," he mumbled, the sounds coming from both of them starting to mix and become somewhat synchronous.

Not only had the movements of her thrusts gotten faster, but the rhythm of his own hips matched hers and he was torturing her body with gentle touches.

"Cum for me! You know you want it, princess."

That was all it took; with one sentence, a simple warning, she let loose. Euphoria wracked her body and she couldn't help herself and let out a sob.

"Fuck!" she gasped.

She squished her cheek against her desk and tried to catch her breath. Before she even realized it, he slowly pulled out and the shots of warm liquid across the backs of her thighs made her smirk.

You could say about the man what you wanted, but he loved seeing his own cum painting her skin like a badge of honor.

"Mine," he mumbled, tugging on her hair to pull her into another kiss.

"All mine, baby. You hear me?"

A hand slowly snaked down to gently wrap around her throat as they caught their breath. She didn't need to see him, to know that he was smirking.