The Lamia and the Wolf

Story Info
A noncon story about a male werewolf and a female vampire.
2.6k words
4.4
16.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He first spotted her strolling down the flea market's back end, across the way from the vendor who sold pony rides to kids. He only had human food to eat when working his security shift, and the ponies were more to his liking. He'd sit and fantasize about chasing one down with his pack, tackling it, ripping the throat open, tearing away its flesh and lapping up the blood that pulsed out from the jugular.

But he had other needs, things he had almost forgotten about while laying low among the human world. He looked her up and down. Tall, pale, with long dark hair. Cute ripped shorts and a cute ass to boot. She laughed at something on her phone, her small breasts bouncing just so slightly.

It wasn't just her looks though. He liked the way she carried herself. Whenever he saw her walking by one of his posts, she acted aloof, yet amused by the shouting vendors, giggling kids, and stumbling drunks. He could relate.

He took a death breath, and began to walk over to her. She looked over at him and smiled, taking her sunglasses off and winking. He exhaled in relief- she had been ogling him back.

"Hey!" He said, giving his name and shaking her hand. She introduced herself, and they chatted. Every time she smiled, his stomach fluttered.

"So I was thinking... Do you want to get dinner sometime? On me?"

She giggled- it was so cute, he could die.

"How about chess at my place?"

It took him a moment to understand what she meant.

"Chess?"

"Yes!"

There was an awkward pause. She bobbed her head left to right. She seemed nervous.

He stopped and thought to himself- She doesn't really mean chess!

"Oh! I!... Yeah, your place."

She must have a twisted sense of humor. Or maybe she felt a bit embarrassed? He figured it was something like that.

It turned out that her place wasn't far from the trailer park he lived in. Driving over in his shitty old pickup, he coached himself. He was trying to get lucky when he walked up to her, but he didn't think he was going to get this lucky. Straight to the point. His kind of girl.

He needed to be careful though. His pack had sent him out to learn about human life. He couldn't expose himself, which meant that even when sewing his wild oats, he needed to restrain himself. Don't give entirely to your lust, or you'll transform. Don't lose control, or else you'll become bonded. Bonds with humans were acceptable, even fairly common. Your mate had to know you deeply, and they needed to respect lycans' need for secrecy... And be prepared to raise a litter of pups with you. You don't want to bond with a booty call.

He went over the rules in his head as he turned into the gravel driveway. A fox ran across the path, running into the dusk-tinged forest that surrounded the small yellow house.

She seemed nervous. She let him in, asking if he wanted tea: "Hibiscus or raspberry?" They talked, she showed him to the kitchen. It was a small yellow room. The appliances seemed ancient. When he turned to the table, he tried to hide his amused surprise.

"White or black?" She said, singing the words.

They sat down and began playing. She was good. Meanwhile, he couldn't remember the last time he played. But, he was clever enough to obstruct her, drag the game out. She wasn't relaxing though. She clearly loved the game, shouldn't she be enjoying it? Maybe she was nervous about later. It didn't seem to match up with his first impression of her. However, living among the humans, he had learned that individuals can be very strange.

He was getting close to losing, and getting bored. He ended his turn, looked her in her eyes. She froze, staring blankly. Then she forced a smile. Then, she forced a lascivious smile. She crossed her arms, placed each palm on the opposite knee. Her wide brown eyes were so, so big.

He leaned in. She let our a purr "mmmmm!".

Suddenly there was a crack -- a snapping sound. By the time her faced was past his eyes, her fangs had unsheathed, visible at the furthest corner of his eye for only a moment. Her arms wrapped around his torso, and she sank her teeth into his neck.

His first flash of thought was between horrified realization and shame. Werewolves know how to identify a vampire. How the hell did you miss it? Then, he began to struggle against her, trying to bash her head in, slash her, throw her off of him. But she was strong too, and able to keep him locked in place. Suddenly, he began to transform. His muscles grew, fur blossomed, teeth extended, but he was losing blood fast. Just as he gained his post-transformation composure, his body surrendered. His last thought before passing out was that he, underneath his fight to survive, was feeling lust. His member had hardened. He still wanted her, even after she had revealed what she was. Disgusting!

When he awoke, it was pitch black. He could feel a breeze. He was in another room. It was dark, but he could feel moonlight. Looking up, he could see it was a bedroom, and he was lying on the floor.

He was almost purely animal. His mind exploded with hate and lingering lust. As he stood up, he saw her lying naked across a simple wood frame bed with rough wool sheets. He leapt at her, landing immediately on top of her. He was strong. Seven feet tall, a wolf's jaws, and a chest like a wild canine's, muscular but elegant.

She shrieked. He gripped her elbows and slammed his knees into her legs. Snarling, snapping at her neck, he screamed murder threats into her tearing eyes. Suddenly, he stopped, and spoke lowly, and slowly:

"I want to hurt you first."

Her legs were white like the spots on a fawn's fur. They were thick at the top, slenderly athletic. He pried them apart with his knees. His cock was throbbing. He arched his hips down, and threw himself at her. She shouted "no!" as he forced himself inside her.

However, his lust was gaining force, relative to his hatred. He did want to punish her, but he also wanted the comfort of release. He despaired at having been outwitted by a vampire, his blood used to nourish her. He wanted something to distract from the pain.

He began to slowly pump into her, wanting to know how she felt before deciding how to inflict the most demeaning punishment. The better to torture her, to feel what he could take from her. He began to pump steadily faster. She was horrified at the thought of him bearing down on her with so much force. A furious male werewolf. At full strength, he was far, far stronger than she was.

Suddenly, he lunged his open jaws at her throat, placing them around her neck. She screamed, tearing up again. In a moment, she could feel that his teeth were steadily resting on her neck. Unexpectedly, she felt a pang of excitement.

The beast pumped hard and fast, hitting her cervix. His mind latched onto the idea of claiming her, leaving her dripping in his essence. What better way to disgrace her and her people?

Each time he pulled the shaft back and forced it in again, her body quaked with him. Her breasts bounced, and she moaned fiercely through the werewolf's massive hand covering her face. His teeth were resting against the skin of her neck, growls of pleasure resonating from the back of his throat. She could hear his breathing getting heavier, his rutting becoming more unrestrained. Her shoulders were bleeding from his claws pressing in. She realized there was no way to slow the thuggish monster down. She could only hope that the werewolf wouldn't snap her spine, or tear out her throat once he had finished pouring his lust into her.

He began to shake as he pumped. She thought he was cumming, relieved it might be over. A jolt of violence pleasure shot through his shaft and down his thighs. He snapped his neck back, closing his jaws shut just as his teeth passed the tip of her neck. He let out a savage howl. Her senses were overwhelmed, and it was exhilarating.

She wanted to cover her ears, but couldn't move. While her ears were barraged with his declaration of conquest over her, she felt pulses of his cum pour into her. Her womb overflowed with warm essence.

The werewolf's orgasm intensified. The lower half of his body was on fire with fierce pleasure. For a moment, he felt a smug satisfaction. Vampires savored the blood of werewolves, as his pack had warned him before his pilgrimage among the humans. But he was too strong. He fought her, defeated her, hurt her, disgraced her. And as he pushed his last drop into her, he would tear her chest open and devour her organs. He would leave her there as a warning to her kin.

Suddenly, she forced her thighs upwards towards his pelvis. It was unexpected. She had freed her legs while he came, and suddenly wrapped her legs around her torso, keeping his cock inside her. She pushed against his arms holding her down. She didn't break his grip, but it didn't matter. Wrapped around his phallus, she began to gyrate her hips, whispering something to herself.

Suddenly, the wolf's orgasm intensified. His mind went completely blank. The last thing he remembered was crashing downwards onto his victim.

He felt her struggling to push his hulking body off of her. She could hardly move him at all, but she did wake him up. He did not know how much time had passed -- it was still pitch dark. He grunted, sitting up so the vampire could roll out from under him. She immediately shifted to the end of the bed, facing the window. The moonlight was bright, outlining her slender body against the nighttime darkness. He was stupefied by her figure, gentle curves, and glistening long black hair.

Then, he felt a pit in his stomach. He berated himself- "Why isn't that bitch dead?" Why aren't you killing her? Why are you... admiring her?"

"No... nonononono NO!" He screamed inside his head. It was perverse. Unnatural, wrong. And yet, he wasn't truly angry. Or at least not furious. Not like he should be. She turned her head around, just enough to make eye contact with him. He could see her horrible, beautiful smile through the moonlight, bearing her fangs ever so slightly.

"It worked, didn't it?"

He couldn't bring himself to voice a response.

"We're bonded now, wolf!"

He let out a canine whimper.

"I wasn't sure this would work... But I'm so pleased it did! Come over to me, wolf."

He felt there were two of him, within him, fighting one another. One wanted to lay beside her, know that she would always be by his side. The other was furious and ashamed. But the one who loved her was growing stronger. The other voice was shriveling. Momentarily, it would be dead.

He carefully crawled over to her. He wrapped his legs, then arms, around her, resting his wolfen head over her tangled hair. He felt her chilly skin, and wanted her to be warm. He covered as much of her body from behind as he could.

There was still an echo of shame and humiliation in him. He slowly shook his head, and whispered. "You're.... My mate. A vampire?"

She giggled.

"Yes dear wolf!"

His voice became cold, business-like.

"My pack... They will never forgive me for this."

"An neither will my people, wolf! I don't care for them anymore, and you need not care for yours. I walk my own path. And from now on, you walk mine."

He felt confused, out of a will to understand, rather than object. He had heard of vampires who had abandoned life among their own, but he never expected to meet one, let alone bond with them. Werewolves only bond under a full moon, and only if they lose control of themselves. They may be animalistic beings, but accidental bonding was unheard of. Tradition and mentoring kept it from happening. When he thought about how the vampire managed to pull it off, he felt admiration at her cleverness. Werewolves seek strong mates. As he held her, she shifted her arms, reaching down to her loins. Now that she was victorious, she could take her pleasure. The wolf's cum was leaking out of her. She moved to insert two fingers into herself, but stopped. Instead, she put her left hand over her new mate's, and guided his hand, squeezing his fore and middle finger into her.

"Careful with your claws, wolf!"

She exclaimed, with a mocking glee. He wasn't worried at all though. This, he knew how to do. He pushed his fingers in, through the pool of cum still inside her, mixed with her moisture. She produced more with each stroke he made against her walls, inviting him further down. She circled her clitoris with her opposite pair of fingers. Her breathing quickened. To his surprise, she began speaking again.

"This... This will do nicely-"

Her words were interrupted by quiet, breathy gasps

"You will be my bodyguard. Companion. Husband. My personal stud."

She was getting closer. Her legs began to twist and quiver.

"A wolf... With a child of the night. I don't need my roost. You don't need your pack. We're unstoppable together. Do as I saaay aaand-"

She drew in a sharp breath, bending her neck backwards. She felt his member harden against her back. She began to think about it, wishing it was in her. She moaned, cried, and was overtaken by her crisis. When she opened her eyes again, she realized how strange it was. This beast had just overtaken her, forced himself into her. Raped her. But when she first spotted him at the flea market, tracked him after work and confirmed his lycanthropy, she wondered what it would feel like to be savagely fucked by him. He was cute and charming, but she knew werewolves were strong and insatiable. Forcing him into a violent frenzy while stimulating his sex drive was already a gamble. Whether she would survive being raped by a werewolf was even more unlikely. However, it worked. She felt a cruel pride in her heart, bubbling at the thought of having a handsome, strong beast at her beck and call.

She turned herself around, wrapping her legs around his waist, his cock pressed against her stomach.

"That was a lot of semen, 'wolf! I'm likely to be pregnant, soon enough."

His eyes grew wide

"No! A werewolf? And a 'squito?" Impossible.

"It is very possible, 'wolf. But we'll have to keep mating for the next few days, just to be sure."

"Was this... Part of the trap?"

She giggled again. "I said you are my personal stud now. I meant it!"

For a brief moment, the voice of disgust bubbled up inside the werewolf.

"Our people hate each other. How... How can we let this happen?"

"Don't think about 'our' people. You are my husband and slave. And you will be the father of my children. Family is your highest priority now."

To his surprise, her words calmed him. Maybe this is what he was looking for all along?

While he was awestruck at the thought of his new purpose in life, the vampire lifted herself up onto the tip of his member, sliding herself over him.

"And now 'wolf, do your job."

He sat still as she grabbed his shoulders and gyrated her hips back and forth, his cock tingling with pleasure as she rubbed her moist walls against his shaft.

"Give it to me. Good boy."