All Comments on 'The Lamp Ch. 01'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Lust can be dangerous!

5

SWT3SWT3over 1 year ago

Such a tease...

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 1 year ago

Nice, concise, and spicy. The story has several classic JBEdwards elements: clever plot, NYC setting, history repeating itself, exhibitionism, offbeat humor, a joke name or two, female friendship, and a sweet, well-brought-up, and surprisingly uninhibited heroine. But JB does some unusual things here, too. The narration is not first-person but rather "free indirect discourse"--done well and to good effect. And the chapter ends with an unusually bold act of female sexual infidelity by the heroine. I particularly like Jenny's last words to Mr. Goode. In sum: this story packs a lot of good stuff into a very small space. Five stars.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 1 year ago

I misremembered. I meant to praise Jenny's THIRD-from-last words to Mr. Goode: "$750 and the provenance history, and I'll fuck your brains out until you beg for mercy." In its context, that's very funny!

Pippa76Pippa76over 1 year ago

Mmm ending with a naughty tease....I love it. Looking forward to chapter 2. 5 stars dear sir.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

She got what she wanted, lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, what he said.... (Peter__Cleveland)

More please.

MLJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Lamp Series Info