The Lamp Ch. 01

Story Info
An old sculpture is now a lamp. Jenny wants it.
771 words
4.28
4.7k
13

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

This is for the 750 Word Project 2023. I wish to thank my wonderful editor, Ken. More chapters are to follow.

**

Lois and Jenny were excited. Lois had discovered it and Jenny was being dragged over to see it. It was in the antiques neighborhood, down on East 10th Street, in Greenwich Village. The two women loved antiques, even if they could never afford them from the high-rent district on East 10th. Little antique stores in the New England countryside were more their style. Still, browsing was free.

Lois had found something special in the new store, named after its founder and owner, John Byron Goode. She assumed that Jenny would be drawn to it. Lois had never seen Jenny naked, but she had seen her in a tiny bikini, which gave her a close approximation. The stem of the lamp Lois had found at Goode antiques was a marble sculpture of a naked woman. Jenny could have modeled for the sculptor if she had lived in France in the 1880s. Not only were the breasts an exact match for Jenny's but so was the ass, the legs, the flat tummy, everything, even and especially the face!

Lois found Jenny staring at the lamp. "I have to buy this lamp," she said. "I think it's my great, great, great, great grandmother, Francine de Chamonix. She was a model in Rodin's workshop."

"She was?"

"According to family legend, yes."

"It says 'sculptor unknown.' If it's a Rodin Mr. Goode would advertise that and charge a fortune for it," Lois said.

"It isn't by Rodin. It was sculpted by one of his assistants. We were never told his name, but rumor has it he knocked up Francine, and I'm descended from him. Where's Mr. Goode? We have to ask the price!"

Lois found Mr. Goode lurking in the back. He could tell how excited Jenny was by the lamp. Lois and Jenny explained the suspected connection. He looked at the lamp, looked at Jenny, saw the near perfect likeness. He told them the price was $75,000.

"You're kidding," Lois said, while Jenny's face turned white.

"I can't afford even one tenth of that price!" Jenny blurted out.

"Maybe we can work something out ..." Goode said.

Lois immediately looked suspicious.

"Come into the back room. Bring the lamp with you. I want to see just how exact the likeness is. You can come too, if you like," he said, gesturing to Lois.

Goode removed the lamp's shade and told Jenny to remove all her clothes, and her shoes, and to assume the pose of the sculptured woman. Lois began to sputter in protest for her friend but both Goode and Jenny ignored her. Jenny quickly stripped naked. The only difference between the sculpture and Jenny was Jenny towered over the table lamp.

Lois saw Jenny's naked body for the first time. She had perfectly upturned breasts, generous areolas, and dark pink nipples. The swell of her ass was to die for.

Goode grabbed his Leica and took a flurry of pictures. He put the best one up on his computer next to a picture he already had of the lamp. The three of them were left in no doubt. The sculpture could have been of Jenny herself.

Jenny began to reach for her clothes.

"No, stay naked, please. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If you're willing, I can make love to one of the models for Auguste Rodin himself! This is a lifelong fantasy of mine."

"Uhh, I was born about a century and a half too late for that. You're a bit delusional, Mr. Goode."

"I know that, of course. You however are the next best thing. You're an exact copy of Francine de Chamonix herself! Look, make love to me, right now, and you can have the lamp for only $7,500."

"Mr. Goode, your proposal is outrageous, disgusting, offensive --" Lois said before Jenny shut her up.

"$750 and the provenance history, and I'll fuck your brains out until you beg for mercy," Jenny said.

"That's theft at that price! I couldn't possibly ..."

"You probably got it for $500 at a flea market in France, right?" Jenny said.

Goode blushed.

"I'm married and would be cheating on my husband," Jenny said. You're asking a lot. Lois, grab his camera and take pictures. He can enjoy the memory of fucking me for years."

Jenny put $750 on the table, got on her knees, and fished out a seriously erect cock. It doesn't even taste bad, she thought, as her tongue caressed it inside her mouth.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers