The Lampmaker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick smiled and let out a contented sigh as Lacey mounted his again hardened cock. She went slowly, her fabulous pussy pulling gasps of pleasure from Rick as she and Bridget shared smiles at the pleasure their master was enjoying. Rick didn't last as long and soon orgasmed into Lacey who again came at the same time. With a final shudder and smile, Rick dropped off to sleep.

Lacey waved her hands and Rick was cleaned and tucked into bed. Lacey waved her hands and she became cleaned and clothed and Bridget joined her as she motioned to the door.

Ali stood in the living with a smile on his face. "I take it our Master is sleeping soundly and that he has been properly served?"

Both genies bowed. "Of course Grand Vizier. Hs body has become much stronger and he had much more fun than yesterday. As head of the harem I made sure that he was fully satisfied." Lacey stated.

Ali nodded and looked at Bridget. "You did well for your first time. Lacey is the head of harem for a reason, learn from her. Your only reason to exist is to do your Master's bidding and to ensure his pleasure."

Bridget bowed and replied "Of course Grand Vizier. I exist to serve and I shall do so to the best of my ability."

Ali nodded and looked at Lacey again. "Lacey of the First Lamp, you will watch over our Master while he sleeps. When he awakens, summon me. I must speak with Bridget of the Purple Lamp as to her duties as head of the household."

Lacey bowed and gracefully minced back into the bed chamber to watch her Master sleep.

Ali and Bridget had a long discussion of what exactly the household needed and how it should be addressed. Bridget had a long list of what a "proper" Prince or Master should have and Ali was pleased that she was able to cover all the needed items.

After several hours Rick came out into his living room in a silk robe with Lacey following. He gestured at Ali and Bridget to stand before him with Lacey.

"Bridget of the Purple Lamp, I have my wishes ready. I wish for materials to make another lamp. I wish for wisdom and knowledge in my areas of interest. I want to know about the things I collect and I want to know all about them, to see what is fake, or rebuilt, or what is hidden. I wish for a great hall, linked to the mirror that I can display my collection in and that will grow as it grows. In it I want a place to keep the lamps, safe and sound against theft, fire, or damage, accessible only by me and you the curator and head of the household." Rick stated.

Bridget bowed her head and clapped her hands together as she spoke strange words. A flash of light and Rick was pulling himself up with the help of Ali.

"Lord, is there a way we can do that WITHOUT the sudden pain in the head? Ouch." Rick said rubbing his eyes.

Bridget looked crestfallen. "I am soooo sorry Master! Please punish me for hurting you!"

Rick laughed and kissed her. "Don't worry about it. I have no problems in paying for knowledge with a bit of pain. My wishes are fulfilled then?"

Bridget beamed and nodded. "Yes Master, please allow me to show you."

She led him to the mirror. "Master, simply touch the frame and think of the room you desire to enter and then pass through."

Rick did and walked through the portal. A small room was beyond. His clock stood ticking away, highly polished and looked very good. His pocket watch was on display under a glass bowl. Other small items were neatly organized and displayed on the walls. On the far wall a cabinet holding three lamps was mounted on the wall. It was ornate, polished and looked beautiful. Rick tapped the glass and his eyes widened at the hard feeling it had.

"Stronger than steel, Master. No one can smash it, the lock cannot be picked. Only you or I can open it. It will grow as will this room as your collections grow."

Rick looked at his watch and grinned at the knowledge he had. It was actually older than what he had thought, but had been rebuilt. It was more valuable than what the man selling it to him had thought.

"You have done well. Very well indeed." Rick said as he looked around and laughed with joy. He took Bridget's arm and walked with her to each item and examined it. Rick talked with Bridget about each one, going over various details, value of said item, and other bits of information. Rick felt his mind focus as he looked at his things and he realized he was quite involved with his review. Bridget was beaming as she discussed the various items with him and Rick could tell she was very happy.

Rick looked over at his clock and saw his reflection bounce off the glass. He blinked at it and shook his head a bit. "Odd, I seem to be a bit different than before. More studious? Hmmmm." Rick wondered but then heard a soft sigh in his ear.

"Master, I can see you are enjoying this time with me. Speaking with you, studying these things with you, it makes me very happy." Bridget slid down to her knees and her gentle hands pulled out his cock again.

"Master, let me show you my gratitude." Bridget said with a smoking smile and Rick merely nodded and let his eyes roll back as his newest genie slave pleasured him.

12