The Lampmaker Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers

She had overheard the head manager grab two of his hottest dancers and send them up to the VIP lounge to "entertain a very important guest" and she had smiled even more. Her spells on Master had produced the desired effect and he was having some fun.

As she moved down the hall, she ran into the redhead from before. She was topless, had cum staining her legs, and staggered on her platform heels. Lacey stopped her and said "So did you have a good time?"

The redhead looked at her and Lacey laughed. The redhead's eyes were glazed over and her smile was a mile wide. She looked like she had been lobotomized and she didn't even react to the question. Lacey leaned closer and waved her hand in front of the girl's face.

"Hello in there? Answer me, did you have a good time?"

"Yessssssss. Soooo goooood. Had sex with Lord Rickkkkk, so wonderful, so funnnn. Master made me passsssss out, then said I need to go and danceeee. Must dance now. Must obey." The redhead replied in a soft, stunned, vapid voice that sounded nearly robotic.

Lacey giggled at the brain dead stripper as she stumbled past her with the grin still in place. "Well, it appears Master is VERY hard on the mortals. Good. That should feed his lust for power." Lacey thought.

Lacey smiled more when she entered the booth. The blonde with fake tits was lying on the opposite couch with her eyes rolled up in her head and another huge smile on her face. Her tits and belly were covered in cum and she appeared to be in a trance or simply so fucked that her brain was shut down.

Rick had two more strippers with him. One, a pretty cute brunette was lying face down on the table, with her head and arms draped over the far side and her ass sticking up. She appeared to be completely limp and Lacey could see the cum stains on her legs, pussy and ass. Another blonde was screaming at the top of her lungs as she bounced on Rick's cock. Lacey couldn't make out any words, just howls of lust.

Rick on the other hand had a dark look of intense concentration on his face and an evil smile. He spoke in a measured tone.

"Bounce on my cock you worthless slut. SHOW ME you deserve this! SHOW ME you are worthy of my efforts! SHOW ME you are not just some worthless girl who can only dance poorly for other lesser men!"

Lacey could feel energy from Rick and his look of power made her wet as hell. This was the Master she wanted: powerful, arrogant, commanding, dominating. Someone who put lesser beings in their place, like these four worthless mortal sluts.

The other blonde screamed one more time and then her whole body convulsed, thrashed several times so violently Lacey was afraid she might break something, and then her eyes rolled completely up and her whole body went limp. Rick released her and let the stripper flop to the floor in a heap with a sigh of disappointment.

"Feh, four strippers, and not one could last longer than ten minutes one on one. Fun, but nothing I would care enough to do again. I only came once in each, how weak is that? Imagine these women thinking they were actually hot."

Lacey giggled. "Master, you should not be too hard on them. I was once one of them."

"But I bet you left the men limp and brain-dead, unlike these." Rick said with a stern tone. He looked at Lacey with a commanding look that made her shudder with pleasure. She bowed low and said "Master, allow me to show you some REAL pleasure."

Rick simply nodded and leaned back into the couch. Lacey snapped her fingers and he was cleaned. She then waved her hands the three strippers staggered to their feet. They all looked drunk or stoned and had huge smiles, empty eyes, and blank looks. The blonde on the couch was naked except for heels and the other two had heels and parts of their outfits that were not on correctly.

"You, be gone. Here is your money, now go and dance for your bread among the mortals." Lacey commanded and she handed them each a stack of bills as they staggered past her like zombies. Lacey then smiled and eased onto Rick's lap. She kissed him passionately and whispered "Watch the stage my Lord. You newest genie is beginning her dance."

Rick looked down as Lotus took the stage in a bright yellow micro-dress and matching platform heels. The music started and Lacey could tell Rick was taken by the Asian beauty. Lacey had been proud of her dancing abilities, but she dimly remembered being jealous of Lotus's dancing skill. Lacey smiled as she watched Lotus work and decided she had been right to be.

Lotus was very graceful and her movements were fluid and smooth. She almost looked like she was doing a ballet dance. The dress eased off of her body with very little assistance from her hands and was mostly done by her body's movements. Her smile was lovely and she eased over the stage and raked in cash.

Lacey could see Rick was very interested in Lotus and his fondling hands had slowed. While normally this would have annoyed her, in this case Lacey smiled even more. She leaned close and softly said "This beauty pleases you Master?"

"Yes. Yes indeed. She will do nicely as a genie, provided she is as able as you say she is in organizing things."

Lacey smiled. Beauty or not, Rick was still looking for the bottom line and that turned her on even more. A Master who didn't lose sight of the goal even when confronted by an exquisite creature like Lotus was a strong man indeed.

"Yes, bring her up to the booth. I think we must become acquainted." Rick commanded and Lacey bowed her head. "As you command, Master."

Lacey left the booth and quickly walked down to the head bouncer. "My boyfriend wishes for Lotus to join us in the VIP booth." She handed him a large wad of cash. A look of surprise flickered over her face as the bouncer sighed and handed it back to her.

"Sorry, she's already booked. A very important customer, who you already bumped out of his favorite booth, had her reserved for all the time between her sets. He's a good friend of the owner and while I would love to take that money, it would be my job if I did. Sorry."

Lacey's eyes narrowed and she gave the bouncer a hard stare. And then she looked him in the eyes and noted with pleasure as his eyes glazed over and he stiffened. In her most commanding voice she said "You obey ME. Not the manager or his friends."

"I obey you. Not the manager or his friends." The man responded back.

"You will bring Lotus to the VIP booth and will see to it that we are not disturbed. No, better yet, you will allow my boyfriend's bodyguards into the club and let them guard the door. You will make sure that no one bothers them or us. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand Mistress. I obey." The man said and then he turned and walked towards the front. Lacey quickly texted the two bodyguards stationed at the car, and in a few moments two of Bridget's guards marched in behind the head bouncer. Lacey nodded towards the bouncer and he headed back stage. Lacey looked around a bit and then walked over to the prettiest waitress. With a wave of her hand the woman was entranced.

"You will now only serve the VIP booth. You will remain outside the door and serve only those inside. Nothing else matters."

"Yes Mistress, I hear and obey." The young brown haired girl said in a monotone voice and followed Lacey and the guards back to the booth. Lacey ordered some more expensive wine and stationed the guards by the door. As she finished instructing them she looked down the hall and saw Lotus and the Head Bouncer approaching. She smiled and waved Lotus in.

Rick was standing by the large two way mirror looking out on into the main floor and he turned as Lacey and Lotus entered.

Lacey bowed and said "Sir, may I present Lotus? Lotus, this is Rick."

Rick strode over and Lacey felt herself getting wet and turned on. The dominating persona definitely had control. His stride was that of a conqueror and his smile was that of a strong man humoring lesser beings. Lacey could see Lotus flush and give a little gasp as Rick took her hand and kissed it.

"Lotus. Such a lovely name for a lovely creature. Come and sit with me. Lacey says you are a friend and a friend of Lacey's is most certainly a friend of mine." Rick said as he took her by the arm and led her a few steps to the couch and sat her down.

Rick was feeling a rush of power and lust. He had drunk a lot, and his time with the four strippers earlier had left him feeling hungry for more. Rick had been thinking about the sex when Lacey and Lotus came in. "Definitely not as fun as with genies. Those women seemed so, weak. So regular." Rick had been thinking. "But dominating them though, that was very enjoyable. Watching them submit and obey me, that felt right."

Rick shook his head a bit at that last thought. "Huh, I must have drunk more than I thought, that's not like me. I'm not really like that. Am I?" Rick had a confused look for a second and then heard the door open. As soon as he saw Lacey and Lotus, the confusion passed and the dominate persona came out again. Looking at Lotus again, Rick could tell she was a step up. And he decided to have some fun with her in mortal form first.

Lacey was a bit confused when Master poured Lotus a glass of wine and then started to talk to her. He was a perfect gentleman and Lacey could see he was actually seducing Lotus. Lacey gave Rick an odd look and Rick motioned for her to come around the other side. "Freeze Lotus for a second." He whispered.

Lacey did and Rick smiled back at her. Lacey gave him a puzzled look and said "Master, why are you not enslaving her? She is right here and easily taken."

"Lacey, I want to have some fun with her as a mortal. I fucked those other four and they were weak and soft. No fun at all. Not like you, not like my other slaves. Just normal mortal women."

Rick turned to a frozen Lotus. "But this one, she is different. Like you. I'd wager you were not a normal stripper when you were mortal. I'm the Lampmaker, I make magic happen and dreams come true. I don't want NORMAL women as my slaves. I want elites, I want women who were exceptional as mortals. This one, this woman I think will meet my standards. I'm going to enjoy her as a mortal and then take her as mine."

Lacey smiled her evil smile. "THIS is what I wanted! A Master who understands his powers and isn't afraid to use them to get what he wants. Yes, yes this is working out perfectly!" she thought as she waved her hand and Lotus came to.

Rick sipped his wine and made more small talk and moved his hands onto Lotus's body. Lotus responded and Lacey could tell her mortal friend was being swept off her feet. She was breathless, she flushed, and had trouble responding other than sighs and little giggles as Rick eased her onto his lap and caressed her. Lacey kept their glasses full and soon she could see Lotus was very buzzed and practically panting with lust.

Rick's hands eased down her body and Lotus trembled. Rick leaned over and said softly "Dance for me Lotus. Dance your greatest dance ever. Show me that you are NOT a regular woman."

A soft slow song started and Lotus slowly stood up as if in a trance. Lacey had done nothing, so she knew this was all Rick's doing with his abilities as a Master and the world's greatest lover. Lotus moved in front of him and then put her hands together and bowed. She then began to dance.

Lacey smiled as her friend worked. She began by moving her hips slowly around and then slowly raised her arms up over her head. Her body swayed back and forth to the music in perfect time and she slowly moved in a circle with her arms and legs swaying gracefully. Rick sat back and sipped his wine and smiled and Lacey could tell that for all his outward cool Rick was getting turned on.

The dance slowly gained speed and Lotus began to ease out of her clothes. Her micro dress seemed to slither off her upper body and then gently drop to the floor. She stepped out of it and then eased her g-string down. She stood naked in front of Rick for a moment and then glided over to him and eased down onto his lap. She straddled him and began to rub on his body. Lotus never grinded on men Lacey knew, she moved slowly and gracefully and that turned them on even more.

Rick was sweating now and he tried to kiss Lotus but she gracefully dodged him and wagged her finger at him. The song kept a steady pace as she eased up and let her tits wave in Rick's face. After making him miss a couple of times Lotus let him get a quick kiss on her right nipple and then eased back and let her fingers entwine around his neck. She pulled close and gently kissed him.

Rick finally lost his composure and his arms locked around Lotus and pulled her in. He pulled her head down close and kissed her hard. He stood and ripped off his belt and pulled open his pants with a quick motion. He stepped out of them and carried Lotus over to the mirror and pushed her up against it.

Lotus let out a loud gasp as Rick slid into her and began to pump. Rick's rough kisses and his cock pumping into her caused Lotus to lose her composure as well and she wrapped her legs around Rick and began to babble. "Oh My Fucking God! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Take me! Make me your slave! FUCK!!!"

Rick pounded into her and Lacey heard Rick muttering. "Yes! Yes, you are mine now. None of these others deserve to serve me! You do Lotus! I will take you Lotus and make you my slave!"

Rick quickened and Lotus tensed and then with a scream and a shout they both came hard against the mirror. Rick gasped and eased Lotus down onto the floor where she wrapped her arms around Rick's leg to hold herself upright in a sitting position. Rick turned to Lacey with a look of lust and power and motioned for the lamp.

Lacey picked up her purse which held it when suddenly she heard shouting. Rick heard it as well and shared a look of confusion with Lacey. Rick pointed at the door and Lacey walked over and opened it.

Lacey blinked as a large fat man shoved into the room pushing her back, followed by another middle-aged man. Several bouncers and bigger men were in the hall but Rick's two female bodyguards had them stopped.

Everyone was shouting but Rick cut them off with a commanding "Silence! Everyone!"

Everyone shut up and then the two men who had shoved into the VIP booth started and looked at each other for a second. The middle aged man cleared his throat and opened his mouth but Rick cut him off.

"Did I give you leave to speak?"

The man stopped and blinked. Rick drove on. "I was finally enjoying some proper female company and suddenly I get interrupted by this? I paid very good money and I do not like to have my time wasted by others."

The fat man glared at him and said "I paid first and I paid more than you did I bet. I get Lotus when I am here, so fuck off."

Rick glared at him and the fat man shrank back a bit and looked at his shoes. The other man coughed and said "Uh, sir. There has been a misunderstanding. My friend here reserved Lotus's time several days back and has paid in full. While I fully appreciate your business, I can't allow this to happen. I don't exactly know why my head bouncer allowed this and I will speak with him about it later, but I am afraid Lotus must come with me and do her pre-paid set."

Rick gave them both an arrogant stare that turned on Lacey even more. After a few moments Rick spoke.

"No. Lotus is now mine. I claim her as the only man who is actually worth her. I'll pay for your time and rent you every other woman here for a week if you want. But Lotus is mine."

Lacey grinned and let her left hand slide up past her hem and tickle her pussy. Master was truly embracing his power and she was so turned on!

After a few moments the men looked at each other and the fat man, after a few seconds of obviously working up his courage shook his head no. The other man swallowed and turned to Rick. Just as he was opening his mouth Rick spoke.

"Lacey, I tire of dealing with these lesser men. Make them understand who is in charge here. No, make the WHOLE Club understand who is in charge."

"Your wish is my command Master." Lacey said and waved her hands.

The two men stiffened, then the men in the hallway stiffened. Rick smiled and looked down onto the floor and watched as the entire club seemed to stiffen and then freeze in place. The music cut off and the dancers froze on stage. Lotus looked around with a surprised look on her face.

Rick helped her up and had her look around. "I was not lying Lotus. You are now MINE. I am going to turn you into a genie like I did Lacey and make you my slave forever."

Lotus looked at Rick and then slid down to her knees. "Master Rick, please take me now. I willingly submit to you and want to serve as your slave."

Rick chuckled. "Done, but first..." Rick motioned to Lacey. Lacey waved her arms some more and the men blinked. Without a pause they both bowed low. "Forgive us my Lord, we over-stepped our places. We shall leave you and your women alone." They said in unison.

Without another word both men straightened and left. The men in the hallway all bowed and followed. Rick looked out and watched as the whole club faced the window and bowed low. Then the music started and everything started up as if it had never stopped.

Rick nodded and gave Lacey a smile. He then reached over and pulled out the lamp. Lotus's eyes widened as Rick held it in front of her.

"If you truly desire to serve me, then touch the lamp."

Lotus didn't hesitate a second. She reached out and touched the lamp. As her hand touched it she froze and Rick began the ritual.

"As the maker of this lamp, and the opener of the gate, I name thee the gatekeeper. Lotus, I bind you heart, soul, and body to this lamp so long as it exists. You control its power, whoever controls it, controls you. You are bound as the genie of this lamp, so sayith the lampmaker!" Rick said with a steady voice.

The lamp pulsed and Lotus' eyes glowed. "I, Lotus, am bound to this lamp as its genie. I swear upon my soul to serve whoever owns the lamp as my master until I am freed or a new master takes me."

Rick pricked Lotus' finger and before pressing her blood onto the lamp, he spoke again. "I name thee my household secretary, keeper of my daily routine and the routine of the household, and as a harem slave. You will serve your Master in both respects to the utmost of your abilities."

"I am the household secretary and a harem slave. I will serve my Master in both respects to the utmost of my abilities." Lotus responded.

Rick pressed the blood onto the lamp and Lotus' was engulfed in the smoke. It was much faster than normal and Lotus barely squeaked out "It's really happening!" before she was sucked into the lamp.

Lacey kissed him deeply. She waved her hands over his body and his clothes disappeared and before he could take a breath Lacey had shoved him onto the couch and straddled him. She eased his cock into her beautiful pussy. Rick gasped and began to slowly pump as Lacey used her powers to increase Rick's sensation and pleasure. After the lap dances, kissing, playing, petting and messing around Rick lasted only five minutes and came hard. As he came down Lacey kissed him deeply and whispered in Rick's ear "Sleep my Lord and Master. When we arrive home we shall enjoy your new slave, but rest now."

Rick's head tipped back without a sound and he fell asleep with the new lamp in his hand. Lacey waved her hands and Rick became clean and fully dressed. She snapped her fingers and Rick started awake. He was groggy and out of it and Lacey could tell that the booze, sex, and power trip had pretty much worn him out.

"Master, I shall make you the happiest man on this world. You shall have pleasure that only the Gods have known, I swear it." Lacey said with an evil smile as she looked at her Master and then at his newest lamp.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers