The Lampmaker Ch. 11 - Alternate Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,367 Followers

Kim and Trisha were both lying in heaps of well fucked bimbo and Rick smiled down at Ali. "Oh my dear friend and trusted advisor, how far have you fallen."

Ali's eyes seemed to focus just a bit. "Masterrrrr, "hic", I'm obeying therrrrr Doctor'ssss advise. She, uh, "hic" will sober me up when yourrrrrrrr fixedssss up."

"Well, I am fixed up my good friend and now I'm going to fix you. Have your slaves come here and I want all of you to put your hands on this large bottle."

Rick pulled a very large bottle in a woven holder with handles out. It was much larger than a regular lamp and it was darkly colored. Lacey looked at it and arched an eyebrow. Rick winked at her and said "There you go, everyone hold on, and..."

POP!!

Rick pulled the cork and there was loud popping sound and for a split second Lacey saw Ali's eyes widen and Ali and his four slaves disappeared in puffs of smoke. The puffs pulled together and then seeped into the bottle. Rick popped the cork back in and smiled at the bottle. Lacey looked closer and saw that there was a dark smoky swirling pattern in the bottle now.

"Heh. Well Ali, enjoy your retirement."

Lacey looked at the bottle and Rick snickered. "Ali showed himself to be weak, a slave to his passions. He could easily see what the wine and sex was doing to him but he didn't resist. He didn't see my head of the harem setting up him to steal his place and his power, and he was completely outmaneuvered. I cannot have such weakness and foolishness in a key position in my household. You my fine slave have proven how ruthless and clever you can be, and as a reward you will be my Grand Vizier as well as my Head of Harem. You will be second only to me."

Rick looked at the bottle and laughed again. "But my dear friend Ali did help me so much when I was starting out. To destroy him or release him home seemed a poor reward. So I made him a special retirement home. This bottle is much bigger than the other lamps because it is not just holding Ali. It holds Ali and his slaves in a lovely room where one can enjoy sex and drink wine forever and ever. So long as this bottle remains corked this pocket dimension will remain and Ali and his slaves will enjoy a life of debauchery. If it is opened and the Master wishes Ali released, Ali will return to his other lamp and the women will begin to age unless Ali is put back in the bottle with them. They are tied to him now and forever. No release, but then again, they certainly didn't want one."

Rick held the bottle in one hand and took Lacey by the other. "And I think this might make a lovely prison for women who make me mad. I can banish them to an eternity of being a mindless drunken sexpuppet for a horny Djnn."

Lacey laughed and snuggled close. "You have an odd idea of punishment Master, but I do so love it. And as you Grand Vizier, I must recommend that you now fulfill your promise to your Head of the Harem. Otherwise you might have some trouble in paradise."

Rick swept Lacey off her feet and with her giggling and kissing his neck Rick climbed to his bed chamber's balcony. He set Lacey down and kissed her and then moved behind her.

"Look at the city My Lady. Look at the lights and all of those people. Weak, leaderless, in need of a strong Master and Mistress." Rick whispered in her ear as he slowly stripped her of her silk garments. "A place that a strong man can make his own. I WILL be that man."

Rick nuzzled Lacey's neck and she gasped and leaned back. "Yes My Master! YES! You were born to rule lesser men and women and you WILL rule them! You will rule them ALL!"

Rick cupped her tits and Lacey moaned as Rick's hand ran over her body; touching, caressing, probing, pinching, and tickling. Rick seemed to know exactly what to do and how to touch her. Lacey felt her pussy getting wet and her skin seemed to get more sensitive as her Master simply played with her body like it was a toy. And that made her even more turned on.

"Oh Master! I am yours! I am your slave! I will always serve you and I swear I will help you rule this world!" Lacey moaned.

Rick shoved her forward to the railing and then bent her over. Without a word he began to tease her pussy with his cock and Lacey moaned and swayed her hips. Rick laughed at her and said "Yes slave, that's it, sway those hips for your Master. Sway that lovely pussy that your Master has taken and made his own. It is MY pussy is it not slave?"

"Yes Master! It is yours! All of my body and mind are yours!" Lacey gasped out.

Rick slapped her ass hard and Lacey jumped with a startled squeak. "Do not jump slave! I merely slapped an ass that is mine! You don't jump when I slap an ass that I own!"

"Yes Master! Forgive me Master!" Lacey cried out and then bit down as Rick smacked her again. She didn't twitch or jump and Rick began to rub her ass with his hands. "Yes, much better slave. You show strength, and that is what I need in my slaves."

Rick moved in behind her closely and eased in his cock. Lacey let out a huge gasp and a moan as Rick began to pump into her.

"I will take this world as my own. I will fix my harem of genies, I will make them all understand their places and their proper, strong Master. I will make more genies, and I will take this world for myself and my heirs forever and ever. And you Lacey of the Black Lamp, the temptress, the evil gold digger, the schemer, the plotter, will rule by my side as my Queen! I will make you the Goddess to my Godhood!"

Lacey's eyes were wild with delight and pleasure as Master Rick slammed into her. The pleasure from her Master's cock was wonderful, but his words though. His words pushed her over the edge as her mind filled with visions of the world kneeling at her feet, of every mortal bowing low and addressing her as the Queen of all she surveyed. Her eyes practically glittered and when she came her shriek woke up the tigers by the waterfall.

Lacey went boneless and began to slide down to the ground, but Rick swept her up and with one arm tossed her limp form on the bed and then jumped on her. Lacey's eyes were glazed over and her blissful smile told Rick all he needed to know as he mounted her again. Rick fucked her hard as he could and her body seemed to warm up and react even as her mind simply ceased working. Rick thrust into her and her pussy molded around his cock and he felt such a lovely rush as he slid in and out of his first creation. Lacey's hands began to roam around like they were possessed and Rick laughed as they began to fondle his balls as he pumped. With a loud shout he came hard again and Lacey let out a loud sigh as she matched him with an orgasm.

Rick laughed at that and looked down at Lacey. Her eyes were now pure white as they had rolled up so high in her head, and her face had the look of complete rapture. Rick leaned down and kissed her and she wrapped her arms around his neck and began to kiss his chest. Rick laughed as he pushed back.

"My, my. I've fucked you brainless, but your genie skills are making your body respond even if you cannot think enough to do it. How wonderful. But I want you to remember this night my Queen." Rick said as he reached over and pulled a Wide-A-Wake bloom from a vase and pushed it under Lacey's nose. A few sniffs and Lacey's eyes rolled back to normal and she smiled that evil smile that the strong Rick so loved.

"My Master is kind. Let us make a night of legend." Lacey said as she eased down towards her Master's cock.

THE NEXT DAY

"My Master, your wish can be made reality, but we must be careful." Jewel stated from her kneeling position at the foot of Rick's throne. "The potion Lacey used on me has had some other effects. I was a decent person, but now I am an evil power hungry genie. I see mortals, save you Master, as weaker beings to be used for my pleasure and enjoyment. Given free reign, I am likely to do much harm to many people and sow chaos for the sheer pleasure of it. Your instructions to be fully truthful are the only reason I am saying this Master, otherwise I would seek to manipulate you and her Highness Lacey."

Lacey giggled and then smiled at Rick. Rick had awoken Jewel that morning and at her advice he had given her careful instructions to be fully honest. Lacey had been concerned about how the potion she had used to corrupt Jewel, and she was glad she had been careful. Jewel was smart and Lacey could see she could have caused much trouble.

"But I'm the Genie Queen for a reason." Lacey thought as she leaned back into her Master's arms as he began to fondle her. Rick had named her the Genie Queen this morning and Jewel was the first genie to address her as Her Highness. "God, this is so perfect! If this wasn't so important I would take Master now!" She thought, but she instead focused as she felt Rick's hands begin to wander about without any passion, a sure sign he was deep in thought.

Rick was in deep thought. "Jewel is correct that I must be careful. But she is perfect right now, no qualms about the lesser beings, eager to obey, hungry for power, and my fully loyal slave. That evil hint like Lacey though is perfect. It gives her strength. Yes, exactly what I need."

Rick kissed Lacey on her neck and eased her up. "Very well. We will awake Dominika and together you will adjust the potion. Jewel, hear and obey your Master. This potion will remake my genies, I do not desire soft, gentle creatures. I need strength, cunning, and loyalty. They must understand that they are superior beings even though they are slaves, and that they were created to help me conquer and rule this world and all in it. They must understand this and embrace this, but balance it with my desires. Chaos is not allowed, cruelty for cruelty's sake is not allowed, and weakness cannot be allowed. They are superior beings who will directly serve the greatest ruling dynasty this world has ever seen, and they must embrace that. You will explain this fully to Dominika and leave nothing out."

Jewel bowed her head down to the floor. "Master, I hear and obey. Please summon Dominika and we will get to work immediately."

Rick chuckled and nodded to Lacey. Lacey snapped her fingers and they were standing in front of the cabinet. Rick chuckled at the large wine bottle as the smoke swirled about and then rubbed Dominika's bottle. With a proof she appeared in front of him and bowed low.

"Dominika, your Master has a task for you. You and Jewel will work on refining the potion you and Lacey used to corrupt her. You will make it so it works on genies and make it so my genies embrace the strong me. Jewel has the instructions, you will not rest until you have completed this task."

Dominika bowed low. "Of course Master, as you command."

Rick smiled. "One more thing, as of last night I have raised Lacey to be the Queen of all Genies. Her words are second only to me, she cannot contradict me, but otherwise she is to be obeyed. Ali is no longer a member of this household with any power."

Rick smiled as Dominika bowed low again with that lovely evil smile Rick had come to so love. "Yes Master. Your Highness, my congratulations."

Lacey smiled an evil smile in return and nodded. Dominika disappeared in a poof of smoke and Rick led her out to the dining hall for breakfast.

The next several days were actually quite boring for Lacey and Rick. Rick knew he had to let his servants work without being interrupted, and he didn't want any of the other un-reformed genies out of their bottles potentially causing issues, so he simply spent time with his queen. While the sex was of course amazing, his newly focused mind refused to simply do nothing but fuck.

"Do you wish me to be like Ali? Lost to pleasure? Oh no, my lovely little Queen, that will not happen." Rick had told Lacey after she had tried to lure him back into bed the next morning. Rick had instead worked out and had done some business work on his own while his Queen watched him. Rick smiled as he caught Lacey fingering herself several times while he worked.

"I cannot help it Master. Watching you work, so focused and powerful, its turns me on. I can feel your energy and your dominant will, especially when dealing with lesser mortals."

Rick had laughed and had then called up a company that was trying to outbid one his on a project and he crushed the CEO on a business call. Rick had the CEO nearly in tears as he torn apart his plan and showed how much better his was. Rick had then put Lacey on the desk, spread her legs and fucked her while talking to the man. Rick crushed him so badly that at the end the man offered to sell his company to him. Rick had laughed and bought him out on the spot. Lacey had cum hard at that and she had slammed the phone down and shoved Rick onto the floor. She rode him like a cowgirl for nearly an hour as Rick howled in pleasure.

Rick also laid plans for his conquest. Lacey loved those sessions the most, watching her Master plot his takeover. It would take a while as Rick refused to simply wish for it. Rick wanted to build an empire himself, and do it in such a way that it would last. And she soon found her surprise she was pretty good at helping him. Her plotting mind with its evil twists was tailor made for world conquest it seemed and she got so involved she would forget to think of Rick as Master and become fully absorbed.

After a week, Jewel and Dominika entered the conference room where Rick and Lacey were planning and plotting with great smiles.

"Master, we have done it. The potion is refined." Jewel said holding up a purple looking potion in a small vial.

"Yes, it will twist a genie's mind and remake her in the mould of your Queen. But it requires fine tuning." Dominika stated.

Rick arched an eyebrow and Jewel continued. "Master, a mind is a strong thing but also fragile. This potion will work on emotions that is the key. It will enhance their dark desires, their greed, their lust, their desire for power, or knowledge, or something. This potion allows the emotions to override their will and their rational mind. In that state, a careful person can craft the mind into accepting these new feelings, to embrace them, and to become this new person. Lacey did it to me barely because she luckily knew my dark secret. For this to work, we must administer this potion, and then using the information I have gleaned from the earlier interviews, I will shape each genie. I may also ask you to order the genies to provide more information to me, we cannot be too careful on this"

Rick smiled and nodded. "Of course. Whatever you require you shall have. Now then, let us get started. Do you have an idea of who we should start with?"

Jewel and Dominika both smiled evilly. "Bridget. She was the first regular genie, but she desired to become a genie and is probably the most "good" among us, excepting Evie. She will make a fine test subject."

Rick frowned. "Bridget is NOT a test subject. She is my slave and she will not be viewed as frog in a lab. This isn't a test, this is you making my slave embrace a proper mindset."

Jewel and Dominika both paled and bowed. "Forgive us, Master! We meant no disrespect, we only meant that she is likely the one who will resist the most. We will be careful of course." They both stated in harmony. Rick nodded.

"Very good, do not ever forget that. Now let us prepare and then get Bridget."

After letting Jewel and Dominika prepare, Rick took out Bridget's lamp and rubbed it. Bridget appeared in a puff of smoke and bowed low. "Master, I hope all is well. I have worried this entire time about you."

Rick smiled and ran his finger along her neck. Bridget trembled a bit and Rick laughed. "Oh my lovely slave, you need not fear. Jewel has cured me. My mind is one and I am whole."

Bridget smiled broadly and literally jumped into his arms. "Oh Master! That brings such joy to my heart! I feared for you so much!" Bridget said as she kissed him on his neck and face. Rick laughed and swept her up.

"Why did you fear for me? Am I not a powerful Master? A wise and smart Master? This was nothing. But, in order to make sure all is well, I must give you some commands."

Bridget arched an eyebrow when she heard that and Rick chuckled. "Remember my fair one, you are partially to blame, twisting me into your ideal man. This will be simple. I am of one mind, but I must ensure that you are not going to attempt to pull me apart again, even by accident. Jewel, who I have taken as another genie slave, will give you a treatment. You will drink it, and you WILL obey her commands. This is for my good and the entire household. There will be no argument. Do you understand?"

Bridget's face was a mix of hope, happiness, and concern. But she of course nodded and said "As you command Master, I of course will obey. What must I do?"

Rick carried her into his bed chamber and laid her down on a couch. He held up a vial. "Drink this. It will relax you and ease your mind. Jewel will then speak with you and explain what must be done."

Bridget looked at the small vial with the purple liquid and had a momentary chill. Something was a bit off, but Rick was her Master and she downed the vial. She felt nothing for a moment and then a wave of relaxation hit her. Her mind seemed to suddenly drift and she simply flopped back and felt her mind drift.

Jewel, in genie garb, glided up to her and sat down at the head of the divan. She smiled a smile that gave Bridget a chill. A brief thought of "That smile is just like Lacey's when she is plotting something" crossed her mind and then flitted away.

Jewel smiled more and said "Bridget, I want you to relax and listen closely."

Rick sat back and watched as Jewel began to instruct Bridget. Jewel was obviously in full control of the situation and Bridget was soon repeating commands back to her with obvious enthusiasm. Rick found it interesting that Jewel had heavily leaned on the 1001 Arabian Nights when twisting Bridget's mind.

"The storyteller was a strong woman. Smart, clever, and obviously seeking to have great power was she not? She took a great risk in order to seduce a King and then to help him have heirs and make his kingdom even more powerful. She departed wisdom and advise in those tales, and aided her husband to become a much greater king." Jewel intoned.

"Yes. She did. She was wise and clever. She helped her King become even greater." Bridget responded with some excitement.

"That is what you seek to do isn't it? To aid your King, your strong Master, who tricked you and enslaved you and proved he was more powerful than you. A strong Master worth serving like the King in the tales. Someone you want to advise, to make more powerful, to help to rule."

"Yes. A great and powerful Master. My Lord, my enslaver, my superior, my sole reason for existing. He must be powerful and wise. And I must help him." Bridget said with even more excitement. Her eyes seemed to focus. Rick sat up a bit at that but Jewel simply smiled and kept on.

"You understand then. Master Rick must be the STRONG Master. There is no room for your foolish passions and fantasies. He must be strong. He must be powerful. He must be dominant. He must rule with an iron fist and steel will."

"Yes! Strong and Powerful! I was such a fool! Master Rick must be the strongest man the world has even seen!" Bridget said with some heat and her eyes, normally soft and deep, now seemed to be harder and colder. She gazed a Jewel with a sharp focus and sat up.

"I understand Jewel. I fully understand. Thank you for helping me." Bridget stood and walked over to Master. While her sway was sexy and feminine, there was some change to it. There was a focus to it. Power even. She knelt and bowed her head to the floor.

"Master, forgive your servant for her foolishness. In my weakness I nearly helped break your mind because I was lost in dreams of passion. I fully understand my place. I serve you, your house, and your glory. I will help you be the strongest man in this world. I swear it." Bridget said in a voice that sounded completely focused and even hard.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,367 Followers