The Lancaster Twins Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer spread her legs as wide as she could get them and drew her knees upward, allowing him to freely fuck her without restriction. Jackson took her cue. He began to withdraw his thick, swollen cock almost all the way out of her sopping wet pussy and then slam into her. Seeing that she relished this, he became more and more aggressive, slamming into her vehemently.

"Fuck, yessssssssss! Fuck me!" she cried, breathlessly. "Oh I love your big hard cock! Fuck my horny cunt!" she screamed, realizing that her brother enjoyed it when she used vulgar words which she normally would never use. "You're going to make your sister cum!"

As she said that she reached one hand to rest on his ass, her signal to him to stop thrusting. He pushed into her as deep as he could, understanding that his sister was on the brink of orgasm and that this was what she liked best.

He watched as she threw her head back and her eyes opened and closed rapidly. Her chest heaved and he could feel her trembling. She grabbed his hair and pulled his face to her, opening her mouth to eagerly accept his tongue. A great moan erupted from her throat as he fucked her mouth with his tongue while she attempted to capture it and suck it. He moved his hips, stirring his deeply-imbedded cock inside her voraciously hungry cunt.

"Unggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she suddenly screamed. He could feel her cunt muscles milking at his thick cock and, even though he had unloaded not 20 minutes before, his balls threatened to empty themselves, yet again, inside this delicious young woman - who just happened to be his twin sister. "Oh I'm still cumming," she said pleadingly. "I can't stop cumming!" His sister was writhing beneath him. Her face looked as if she were in agony, but he knew that she was having the best orgasm that he had ever seen her enjoy.

Her hips began to undulate upwards, mashing her clit against his pubic bone. She was thrusting hard and it hurt a little, but he didn't care. He began to fuck her again, more deeply. He needed to cum and, now that Jen had had her orgasm, he was going to get what he wanted.

He slowly withdrew his thick cock until only the head was still inside his sister, then he pushed it back in all the way, deep inside his gorgeous sister, until he knew he was hitting bottom. Each time he did this, a tiny grimace spread across her beautiful face. He knew, from what she had told him before, that when he hit bottom there was the slightest discomfort, but that she liked it because it meant that he was inside her as deep as possible. His sister loved for him to be inside her. She had told him that a hundred times. She loved his cock and the way it filled her up, the way it stretched her tight little pussy. Since she was now on birth control, she had assured him that she wanted him at every opportunity. Her total honesty with him about these things made him love her even more.

Bill couldn't take any more. He saw his grandson slamming into his granddaughter's eager body. The harder and deeper he thrust into her, the better she liked it. What a little tart! He had never seen a woman enjoying a good fucking like his Jenny was delighting in this wanton sex act. Each time her brother stroked deep into her, she squealed or moaned in abject delight.

Jennifer suddenly opened her eyes wide. "Keep doing that!" she squalled. "I'm cumming again!" It was obvious, even to Bill, some ten yards away, when it hit her. Her entire body convulsed in spasms. Her eyes rolled back in her head and, if he had not known better, he would have sworn she was having a seizure.

Jackson managed to hold out until Jennifer came down from this, perhaps even more powerful orgasm. "I'm about to cum, Jen," he rasped.

Jennifer reached between them, as if to stroke her clit, but instead, reached lower to feel directly behind her brother's nuts. She had learned when she gave him oral sex, that she could feel the pulses there as he orgasmed. He had told her that it felt really good when her fingers touched him there as he came. Jackson, realizing what she was doing, lifted himself just enough to allow her hand access. She reached behind his nuts and rested her fingers on this spot as his orgasm overtook him. He could feel the throbs, exactly where his sister's fingers rested. He could feel his load of cum spew from his cock into the depths of his sister's warm, clasping pussy.

As his grandson emptied himself into Jenny's lovely body, Bill saw the twins kiss each other tenderly. This, as much as anything he had witnessed, brought Bill to the brink of his own orgasm. He stroked himself and, looking down as he erupted, was delighted to see how much he came and how far it spewed. He knew it had been many years since he had been able to muster such a load. In the last few years, when he masturbated, which was not frequent, his cum didn't shoot out like it did when he was young. It mostly seeped out, though it still felt great. On this day, however, it spewed out at least 2 feet. Bill felt proud of himself, but at the same time suddenly felt guilty. He knew that it was wrong of him to have desired to see this illicit act. He knew that what the twins were doing was horrible, and that it was likely to damage their psyches for the rest of their lives. He very quietly began to make his way out of the woods and to trudge back to the barn to finish the job that he had started that morning.

The twins lay in each other's arms, kissing, telling each other how good the sex had been. After a few minutes, Jennifer got up and, still naked, went behind a tree and squatted to pee. It was strange, she reflected, that she was so comfortable with her brother, but still didn't want him to watch her pee. She returned and, deciding she liked staying naked, began to rummage through the picnic basket.

Both of them were extremely hungry after their recent exertions. They ate everything that Jennifer had packed, then packed the basket again.

"Ready to fold the blanket?" Jackson asked.

"Not just yet," she replied, as she lay down and motioned for him to lay down with her.

He kissed her, thinking that he would never, ever, grown tired of kissing his sister. He loved her so much. He knew he was deeply in love with her and tried not to think about the fact that they couldn't be together their entire lives. As they kissed, his sister's naked body was, once again, pressed up against him and, incredibly, his cock began to stir.

As they continued to kiss and whisper to each other, Jennifer became aware that her brother's cock was becoming hard, yet again. "What is this?" she said in an accusatory tone. "Did I not satisfy you?" she asked, giggling.

"Shit, Jen, I'm never going to get enough of you," he said as he lay between her legs and began to insert himself into her again. She wasn't as wet as earlier, but she wanted it and spread her legs wide to receive him.

As he slowly entered her, and then hit bottom, she felt herself getting wet again. "Fuck me slow," she whispered.

Jackson began to very slowly ease himself in and out of his sister. He wasn't even sure if he could cum again, but it felt wonderful and he never wanted to stop. He could feel that she was now, once again, very well lubricated. He delighted in the knowledge that his sister was so eager to fuck him. She was as into him as he was into her. His cock felt massive as he slowly stroked in and out of her. Her cunt walls hugged his swollen cock. He was convinced that his twin sister was a perfect, biological match for him. His cock fit snugly, perfectly, inside her. How could anything be better than this? How could it possibly feel better? How could anyone on earth be as beautiful to him as his wonderful sister? How could he possibly love anyone more than he did her?

"It's so good this way, isn't it?" she whispered. "I mean, we're not, you know... in a hurry?"

He knew what she meant. They weren't driving toward an orgasm. He wasn't trying, as he had earlier, to avoid cumming prematurely. His sister had made what could have been an embarrassing situation into something wonderful and memorable - then she had eagerly mated with him until they both had sated each other.

"I want to try something different," she said as she pushed against his chest. "You're getting heavy."

Jackson got off of her as she lay down on her side. "Spoon me," she said.

He lay down behind her as she reached back, grasping his wet, swollen cock, and pulled it toward her pussy. He got the idea and moved close to her. His cock slid effortlessly into her.

"Ohhhh that feels GOOD!" she said as she thrust herself back at him. "Oh I love having you inside me! Fuck!" she exclaimed.

Jackson began to slowly move in and out of her. She was so slick and warm and delightful. He moved his cock slowly out until the head slipped out, then inserted it so that it held her open. He loved how his sister's swollen, bare, pussy lips looked. She looked delicious and his mouth watered.

He slipped out of her and, sliding his body downward, began to lick her pussy from behind as she lay on her side.

"What are you doing, Big Brother?" she gasped. "Whatever it is, your little sister likes it." She closed her eyes and allowed him to do whatever he wanted to her. She wondered if he would be insulted if she fell asleep. What he was doing to her felt incredibly wonderful, but it was so warm and nice and she was so relaxed. She could so easily just doze right now.

Jackson luxuriated in the delicious taste of his sister. He slowly licked her pussy lips and suckled at her clit. His sister moaned. He noticed the little brown pucker of his sister's asshole. He had never thought he wanted anything to do with an asshole, but he suddenly had curiosity about it.

He was more curious about what his sister would do than having any desire to do so. He began to kiss her ass cheeks, which Jennifer found ticklish. She giggled as he licked her buttocks. He kissed closer and closer to her asshole, licking and kissing as his mouth came within inches of it. The closer he got, the more he wanted to kiss it.

Jennifer was wondering what he was up to. He had kissed her butt cheeks before, and he knew that she was ticklish, yet he was giving them more attention than ever before. And he was getting close to her asshole! She had certainly never wanted anyone to touch her there - that body part had exactly one function! But she loved it when her brother surprised her and she loved it that he enjoyed her body the way he did. She knew that he adored her, no matter what, but the knowledge that he loved her body really made her boiling hot.

Jackson took his thumbs and opened her firm ass-cheeks apart, now kissing within millimeters of his sister's asshole. Could he do it? Did he dare? He spread her cheeks a bit more and, sticking out his tongue, licked at her nether ring.

"Jackson!" she giggled, as she flipped over. "What are you doing?" She had the most wonderful, bright smile.

"Um. I love every part of you. I was just curious," he explained.

"Get up here and fuck me," she suggested, as she lay back on her side.

He once again placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy and, as he entered her, noticed that her pussy was flooding with lubrication. Had his ass-play turned her on even more?

"Ummmm, that's so good, Jackson," she gasped. "Fuck me!" She reflected that anytime her brother worshipped her body that she got hornier than ever. And that's exactly what he was doing, wasn't it? He loved her body and that turned her on more than anything. Since she had first started exploring her sexuality with him, she had become very aware, and very proud of her body. Before, she had not liked men looking at her. Now, she loved it. She had no desire for these men, or not for most of them at least, but she loved for them to look at her and, if it weren't for her deeply-embedded conservative values, she would be eager to show her young, ripe body off. She had seen how her grandfather looked at her. Her father, obviously, had the hots for her - and that fact really got her going. Some men at church, even the preacher, had surreptitiously gazed at her swelling breasts, her flat tummy, and her shapely ass. She wouldn't have told anyone, but she had begun to really relish this.

But now her brother was delving into uncharted territory. Her ass. Not just her ass-cheeks, which was understandable, but her asshole! He had stuck his tongue against her asshole! She knew that, for whatever unexplainable reason, her pussy had flooded with fresh juices because of his ministrations. Now she was hot and eager for another good fucking.

She suddenly moved forward, causing him to slip out of her drooling pussy. She got on all fours and looked at him, smiling. Jackson knew what that meant and, even though they had never done it in this position, he was eager to try.

Jackson stood up and, stooping, inserted himself into his sister's impossibly wet, dripping pussy. He immediately felt as if he was inside her deeper than ever. He was sure that he had already been as deep as possible, but it felt deeper, anyway. He kept his knees bent and started to fuck into her, loving how it felt.

"Fuck, that's so good!" she exalted. "Fuck me like a dog!" she yelled, almost laughing at how ridiculous that must sound. "Fuck me like a stallion, you stud!" At this, despite how wonderful it felt, she laughed.

Jackson thrust into her. He had little control of how hard his thrusts were from this awkward position, but it felt wonderful, and he knew that he would soon be reaching an orgasm. He looked down and saw that his sister's asshole was spread open because of the way she was kneeling. He almost came as he imagined fucking her there, a thought that had never, ever entered his mind before.

"Oh you stud!" she screamed. "You're going to make me cum so good!"

Jackson reached to touch his sister's pussy with his hand. He stroked her clit and then got his fingers dripping wet with her copious juices. He tentatively smeared the juices around his sister's asshole, and stuck the first digit of his well-lubricated index finger into her asshole. Unexpectedly, he sister began to tremble and buck against him. He quickly removed his finger from her nether ring, afraid that he was hurting her, but soon realized that she was having an orgasm. She was moving her bottom back toward him so enthusiastically that he had to grab her shoulder to hold on and keep from falling.

"Fuckkkkkkkkk," she screamed. "Go deep!" she said as her body trembled and quaked.

Jackson thrust into her as deep as he could go as she rotated her shapely ass back toward him. He felt his own orgasm wash over him, and imagined that he was, indeed, breeding her like an animal. He certainly did not prefer this position, as it was uncomfortable to him, but it had its advantages and his sister certainly seemed to love it.

Jennifer, her body spent from her intense orgasm, collapsed onto the blanket. Jackson stood above her, the residue of his own orgasm dripping from his deflating cock. Jennifer, her chest heaving and her mouth hanging open, gasping for breath, reached up to grasp his wet cock and pull him down to her. She continued to run her hand over his wet cock and balls as she kissed him deeply, fucking her tongue into his mouth.

Jackson was amazed as his sister scooted down and took his deflated cock, dripping wet with their mingled juices, into her mouth. She licked and sucked at the juices like a wanton slut. She gazed at his face with adoration.

Jackson eased himself down to the blanket, and gently removed his cock from his sister's worshipful mouth. "You are so incredible, Jen. I can't ever get enough of you," he said as she crawled into his arms and then began to kiss again.

*****

Bill was almost finished with the door when he saw the twins coming toward him, laughing. Jackson was carrying the picnic basket and both of them looked as if they had not a care in the world. As arousing as their carnal activities were to him, he was deeply concerned about them. He knew he couldn't say anything to them, nor even to their parents. He certainly could not tell Shana what he knew the twins were doing, especially considering the fact that he had committed incest with her! He would just have to keep his mouth shut and stay out of it.

"Hey, Papa, you've nearly gotten that door fixed," Jackson observed. "Dad knows how to do just about everything, but you're a way better carpenter than he is!"

"You two sure had a long picnic," Bill griped. "Don't you two do chores, anymore?"

"You know we do chores, Papa," Jennifer grinned as she hugged him and kissed his cheek. "You've been telling Dad how lucky he is that we don't complain about having to work."

"Yeah, yeah, you're right," he admitted, unable, despite everything, to be grouchy with his adorable granddaughter.

He watched as they made their way to the house, unable to keep his eyes off his sweet Jenny's lust-inciting, barely covered, ass. Even though he had recently seen her totally nude, she was sexy fully dressed and he could not help but leer at her. He knew it wasn't right, but he couldn't help it. And he knew, if he were given the chance to see her naked, or with her brother again, that he would do it. He had always thought of himself as a morally strong man, but this visit with his family had proven to him just how weak he was.

Bill's visit ended a few days later. He didn't have another opportunity to spy on his grandchildren, nor were there other incidents with his daughter. Bill reflected that he had learned quite a bit, not only about his family, but about himself, during the visit. The visit ended with Shana kissing his cheek as he got into his truck and whispering, so that the other family members could not hear, that she was going to come and visit him and maybe stay a few days. Bill got in his truck, pained and regretful at what his daughter had just said to him. By the time he got home, however, he had run through at least a dozen scenarios of what he wanted to do with her when she came to visit.

12