The Lancaster Twins Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had her eyes closed and an intense look of bliss was spread across her beautiful face. "Can you put the brush in?" she gasped.

"I've got a better idea," he whispered.

She opened her eyes. "What?" she asked sharply. "Jackson? What are you going to do?"

He stood beside the bed, his tumescent cock just inches from her face. He then took the lubricant and squirted a large gob onto the end of his cock. He looked into her face to gauge her reaction.

"Don't hurt me," she gasped. He could see that she was suddenly trembling. Was it from fear or excitement?

"I won't, Baby," he told her as he leaned over to kiss her lips.

He stood straight up on the bed and reached down to rub a bit more of the lubricant into her nether opening, then bent his knees and rubbed the head of his cock on it.

"Jackson, I love you," she whispered, almost inaudibly.

He pushed and was surprised that the head of his cock slipped into his sister's little butthole with a minimum of resistance. He had done a really good job of smearing the lubricant inside her. He had no experience with the stuff, but he made a mental note to order a case of it from Amazon.

"Stop, Baby," she panted. "Let me adjust to it. You're a lot bigger than that hairbrush!"

Her tight butthole was squeezing his cock so tightly that he was unsure if he could keep himself from cumming much longer. Just the thought of what he was doing to his baby sister was driving him crazy with lust.

"More, now," she panted.

He pushed forward and his cock slid forward easily. He went as slowly as he possibly could, gauging his sister's response. He was ready to pull completely out or stop, or whatever she wanted.

"Did you shove one of your softball bats in there when I wasn't looking?" she gasped.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked.

"No. No, you aren't. Just keep doing whatever you're doing, Jackie," she moaned.

Jackson was confident that she could not possibly take all 9 thick inches of his cock into her tight little hole, but he already had all but 3 inches or so inside her and she was not complaining one bit. In fact, he thought that she might be moving her sweet, shapely, ass, almost imperceptibly, back toward him.

"Oh Baby, you're such a bad boy," she moaned. "Butt-fucking your little sister. Oh my goodness!" she panted.

Incredibly, he had pushed himself into her until only an inch or so of his mammoth cudgel was still outside of her. He stopped, certain that it was impossible - perhaps dangerous - to go further. To his shock, his sister rotated her hips and thrust them back at him. He was sunk totally to the hilt inside her delicate little rosebud. He had nothing left to give her.

"I'm cumming, Jackson," she said matter-of-factly. He became aware of her body shuddering and then his sister emitted a high-pitched shriek. "Cummminggggggggggggggg!"

He grasped her hip bones to balance himself, pushing forward to keep himself totally impaled in her asshole. Her orgasm threatened to push him back and out of her. He wasn't going to let that happen. He planned to fill her bowels with his man-seed, marking this as his territory, a part of his sister that he was claiming as his own - one that no man had better dare invade. This was his and nobody else's.

Her orgasm passed, eventually. She continued to moan. It was impossible to tell if she was hurting or feeling good, but she was making no move to disengage from this anal impaling.

"Jen, you okay?" he gasped, gritting his teeth to keep from cumming.

"Yes, I'm okay. I like it, but it feels so weird," she panted. "Does it feel good to you?"

"Yes. You're so tight. Will this, like, hurt you or something?" he asked as he withdrew a couple of inches, then eased slowly back in.

"I don't think so. I sure hope not, because I like it and I want to do it some more. Do you? Or is it a turn-off?"

"No, I need to cum, Baby..."

"Yes, give me a butt-load!" she giggled.

Jackson marveled that his sister could crack jokes in any situation, but his need to cum was all-consuming at this moment. He felt as if a golf-ball-sized knot was between his nuts, then the white-hot, overwhelming pleasure of release sent electrical impulses through his brain as his boiling semen began to shoot deep into his sister's bowels.

"Oh fucckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" he moaned as he grasped her hip bones and fucked in and out of her clasping butthole. "Oh Baby, it's so good!"

Jennifer could feel it perfectly (much more than when he came in her pussy, she thought) when he started cumming into her ass. This triggered another orgasm. She felt her ass naturally clenching her brother's cock, trying to push it out. She imagined that probably felt good to Jackson, and she hoped so. She wanted to use everything she had to give him pleasure.

"Cummmmmmmmmmmingggggggg!" she screamed, but Jackson already knew, full well, that she was having another orgasm. Her little asshole was squeezing his spewing cock so tightly that it was almost, but not quite, painful. He could feel her sphincter pushing him out and was unable to keep himself inside her. As his cock popped out, he shot a wad of semen onto her back, and then the remainder dripped down onto the bed, between their legs. He rolled over on his back, gasping for air.

Jennifer collapsed onto her stomach, her body still buzzing from her last climax. She was covered in perspiration. She wiped her wet hair out of her face and smiled at Jackson.

They didn't say anything for a few minutes. Jackson eventually grunted, "That's mine."

She grinned. "What do you mean?"

"That is mine! Nobody else's. I marked my territory!"

"You did indeed. I felt when you marked it - just like a dog peeing on a bush!"

"Swear to me that nobody ever gets that but me," he muttered.

"What are you talking about, Baby?"

"Nobody else ever gets that. Swear to me. I want at least one part of you that nobody else will ever get to enjoy but me," he smiled.

"Hmmmm, is that important to you?" she asked as she grasped his hand and squeezed it.

"Let's just be honest. We aren't going to live our lives together. That's just a fantasy. We know we can't. But I just want you to say that nobody else ever gets to do that to you but me. If you lie about it, I'll never know," he told her.

"That makes me sad, Jackson. I guess I'm glad that you said it, because we need to stop living in a fantasy, but still...I would marry you if I could. I want to have your babies. I've fantasized about that so much, even if we were married to other people...it's silly, I know."

"I've had the same fantasy," he told her as he kissed her hand. "But there's no way we could ever get away with it. It's not a smart thing to even consider."

"Maybe I can have your anal baby?" she laughed. "You may not know this, but when we were born, you were an anal baby. That explains why you're such an asshole," she told him with a straight face.

Jackson started chuckling, then burst into a deep belly laugh. "Jennifer, seriously, you could do stand-up...I love you."

"Back to my asshole...not you, my other asshole..." she smiled. "I'm gonna be serious, here, because I feel like I've had the Washington Monument stuck in there...I'm not sure how often I want that, but I have no qualms in promising you that nobody but you will ever get that. My ass is yours!" she laughed.

"Your ass is MINE!" he laughed.

"I've got to have like a 30 minute shower. You can join me if you want," she told him. "But give me a few minutes alone time first, okay?"

*****

Later that evening, they sat at the kitchen table eating supper.

"Jackie, something has changed hasn't it?" Jennifer asked.

"What? How can you say that? We've had sex a blue million times this weekend," he replied.

"That's part of it. It's almost like desperation sex...like we're trying to hang onto something that's not there anymore. Am I way off base on this?"

"Do you really think that I love you any less that I always have?" he retorted. "I can't imagine loving any woman like I do you."

She sighed. "You know that I know. That twin thing, remember?"

Jackson gulped. "Okay. It has nothing to do with what happened last week. Let's get that out of the way, okay?"

Tears came in her eyes. "Okay. I'm glad to hear that. What is it? Tell me, Baby."

"I love you more than I ever have, Jen. I desire you just as much as I ever have. It blows my mind how attracted I am to you and how I never get used to how sexy and beautiful you are."

She smiled. "Tell me more!" she giggled. "I'm sorry. Go on."

"I'm just resigned to the fact that we can't live our lives together," he said, his voice cracking.

"I know," she said as she walked behind him and began rubbing his back. "So are we going to stop having sex?"

He shook his head. "I can't stand to think about not being with you, Jen," he sobbed as she sat down next to him.

"I used to think that when we get married, that we could, you know...still make time for each other, but I don't think I could live with myself," she told him as she leaned forward and rested her cheek on his arm.

"It wouldn't be right. It wouldn't. I just don't think I can love a woman like I love you," he sniffled. He blew his nose and wiped his eyes.

"Well, of course not. Nobody can you take your place in my heart, Jackie. And I know how much you love me, because I love you the same way. Time will help, though. Won't it?" she whispered.

"So when do we stop this? Will there be a 'last time' when we know that we will never have sex again?"

"We're not stopping YET!" she laughed. "Your little sister still needs her big brother to take care of her, you know."

Jackson stood up, picked his sister up, and carried her upstairs.