The Lancaster Twins Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are... I've never seen... Mama... forget porn, you're the hottest woman I've ever laid eyes on," Tommy said as he lay his mother back and began licking and sucking her tits.

"Oh, Tommy, that's so good! Suck them, Baby. Oh like that, Honey. Ohhhh yesssss! Why did I wait this long? Suck them! Tommy, Baby, oh what you are doing to you mother! Get naked for me!" she moaned and gasped.

Not willing to stop sucking and licking his mother's fabulous breasts for one second, he reached down and pushed his boxer briefs down and kicked them off as his mother continued to fondle his throbbing cock and his nuts.

Jennifer pushed up at him, indicating that he should lay down. When he did, she straddled him, grabbed a pillow on which he could prop up and pushed her breasts into his face as he continued to manipulate them with both hands while kissing, licking and sucking her nipples. She was now sitting on his cock, only her skimpy panties between her boiling hot pussy and his blood-engorged cock. Her nightie was gathered around her waist. She unashamedly and obviously was mashing herself against him, rotating her hips.

Tommy was crazed with lust for his mother. He had always imagined what she might look like naked, but he realized now that he had never had any concept of how sexy his mother's body really was. Now she was wallowing on his cock and shoving her fantastic tits in his face. They were perfect! They stood out on her chest like missiles. They were perfectly shaped and her inch-long nipples were as hard as bullets. This woman needed more than this! She needed sex! This, he realized, was his chance. She was a bit tipsy and obviously hot as fire.

Tommy rolled so that Jennifer was now underneath him. She reached with both hands and pulled his face down to hers, endeavoring, once again, to shove her delicious tongue into his mouth. He legs were open and her loins sought to maintain contact with his lust-stiffened cock. Tommy reached and began to pull at her nightie, pulling her legs to the side so that he could pull it down her long, shapely legs and off. He could see that her tiny, white, bikini panties were sopping wet. He grasped them and began to try to pull them down.

"No, Tommy, not that!" Jennifer said, panic in her voice. "We've gone too far. I didn't mean for it to go this far, Honey. Stop!"

Her pleas fell on deaf ears. She was now attempting to roll to her side to keep him from removing her panties. He grasped the elastic and pulled, ripping them completely off of her.

"Tommy! No!" she practically screamed. "Honey, stop! Baby, don't!"

Tommy lay down next to his mother and took her in his arms, as she fought against him. He held her tight and sought to kiss her sweet face, which was a mask of fright and confusion. He held her tight and kissed her mouth, attempting to insert his tongue.

"No, Baby," she mumbled as he forced his tongue into her mouth. "Mmmm," she moaned as she began to suckled it.

Tommy managed to disengage one hand so that he could stroke his mother's breasts as they kissed. She was no longer fighting him. Her mouth was open to accept his tongue as he lovingly fucked her mouth; then she fucked her tongue into his mouth. He began to suck her tongue as he continued to gently stroke her nipples and his other hand reached between her legs to touch her sopping wet pussy.

They stopped kissing and looked into each other's eyes, but his hands continued their caressing and exploration of his mother's body. When he inserted a thick finger a couple of inches into her pussy, she closed her eyes and gasped. He carefully and gently inserted his finger deep into his mother's clasping pussy, causing her to open her legs in acceptance.

She opened her eyes, gazing into her son's beautiful brown eyes. He looked so much like Jackson! She felt as if she were transported in time, back to when she and her beloved twin brother engaged in every conceivable sex act. It had been the best, most exciting sex of her life. Nothing had ever come close to matching it, yet somehow this felt even more forbidden -- even more taboo -- even more exciting!

Tommy gently rolled his mother to her back and crawled between her legs. She opened her legs wide and drew them back until her knees were touching her breasts. Tommy marveled, momentarily, at how limber she was. Resting on one elbow, he grasped his cock and rubbed it up and down her wet crease, causing her to close her eyes and gasp. He continued to do this, waiting for permission to do what he so desperately wanted to do.

Jennifer gazed into his eyes. He saw that they were wet with emotion and a single tear coursed down her beautiful face.

She stroked his face and kissed his lips briefly. "I love you, Tommy. Do whatever you want to me, Baby."

"Are you sure, Mom?" he whispered as he continued to drag his thick cock through her cuntal crease, wallowing it in her opening, then mashing it against her swollen clit.

"What you're doing feels so good, Baby," she gasped. "Fuck me, please?"

Still gazing into her eyes, he placed himself at her opening and pushed.

"Slowly. It's been a while," she smiled, then gasped as the head pushed inside. "Oh, Baby, that thing is BIG!"

"Am I hurting you?" Tommy managed, sure that he might cum at any moment.

"Oh no, it doesn't hurt. It's amazing! Give it to me!" she groaned passionately.

Tommy pushed again; when he did so his mother grasped his ass cheeks and pulled him toward her as she thrust herself up at him. Her pussy seemed to grasp his cock and squeeze it. He pushed again and realized that he was balls-deep inside her and that now she was wrapping her legs around him, screwing herself at him in a frenzy of fuck-lust.

"Oh Baby, that COCK! Oh fuck me! Oh it's so fucking good! Oh give it to me! Baby! Oh give it to your mommy! Fuck me! Yesss, Baby, oh fuck YESSSS!" she chanted as he began to fuck in and out of her clasping pussy.

"Mom, I can't hold it..." he muttered after just a few seconds. She was like a wildcat! Never in his limited experience had he experience a female this hot for it.

"Don't hold it, Baby," she murmured. "Cum in me. Give me that big load, Sweetie!" She licked at his lips then opened her mouth as he fucked his tongue in her mouth as he emptied his massive load of boycum deep in her pussy.

He collapsed on her, his face pressed against her neck. She feverishly arched herself against him now, screwing her loins against him.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I am CUMMMMMMINGG!" she wailed, feeling herself transported to another dimension. She could see all the colors of the rainbow as random events from her life all collided in a split second, her orgasm washing over her in a tidal wave of pure pleasure, the likes of which she knew she had not experienced in at least 20 years, and possibly ever.

The two lovers lay in each other's arms, kissing and sighing for several minutes. Finally Tommy whispered, "I never knew sex could be that good. I don't think..."

Jennifer giggled. "Don't analyze it, Baby. But, I'll have to say... that was as good as it gets! How could it be better?"

Tommy lay there a few minutes and said, "So when are you going to tell me that this cannot happen again?"

Jennifer rolled over on her side and smiled at him. "I'm certainly not going to say it now. If you think you're through, you need to think again, young man. I haven't had nearly enough."

*****

About a month before they planned to move out to the farm, they moved some of their furniture, sold some of it, and her ex-husband, Neal took the rest. He told Jennifer that she could have any of it back any time she wanted it and that he would check with her before getting rid of any of it. They rented a U-Haul truck and drove out to the farm. Jackson and Tommy had little trouble moving the furniture into the house and putting it in its proper place.

Tom and Shana came out to help, as well. Tom, still in his early 60's was still a very strong man, and still very handsome and muscular. Shana was still a beautiful woman, but now had to get her hair colored. She still had the shape of a young woman, however. Her father was now in a retirement village and was content, even though he missed the ranch. Shana visited him several times a week.

After everything was in its place, Jackson suggested that they all go into town and eat pizza. Katie, however, had challenged Tommy to a game of basketball and they were reluctant to leave. They asked them just to bring them a pizza back from town.

"I know I can't beat you if you don't give me some advantage," she told her cousin. He was dressed in a basketball jersey that showed his long muscular arms, and baggy basketball shorts.

"Oh, so you're going to challenge me, then I have to let you win?" he teased. He couldn't believe how much she had filled out since last time he saw her. She had always been the prettiest girl he knew, but now she had breasts - at least a B-cup, he thought. She had long, lean, beautiful legs, too. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail and her blue eyes were just gorgeous. He wondered if she was sexually active and kept having to remind himself that she was his cousin and that he would soon be living under the same roof.

"Okay, you can't guard me past the three-point line," she suggested. The court was marked off on the driveway, which had been paved since she and Jackson had moved there.

"Well, I know you're a good shooter, but I guess that's fair. I'm going to spank you. You know that," he smiled.

"Figuratively or literally?" she teased. She didn't want a spanking, but the thought of his hand on her bottom was exciting.

He ignored her quip. "Okay, how many points to win?"

"15 by 1, make it, take it," she said.

"Make it, take it? You don't want the ball at all?" he teased.

"You can have the ball first," she challenged.

"Wow, I like confidence," he smiled. "Check ball," he said as he tossed her the ball.

She took the ball, got between her cousin and the goal and tossed it back. "Zero - zero."

He faked left, which got her out of position, then drove right and dunked the ball. "Take THAT, oh cousin of mine," he laughed. "Check ball," he said again as he tossed the ball to her. "One - zip!"

She threw the ball back to him. This time she didn't take his fake and managed to stay in front of him. He pulled up for a 15 foot jumper. Swish. "Two - zip, Little Girl!" he laughed. "Check ball," he said as he tossed her the ball again. "You're the one who wanted to play make it, take it!"

"It's on," she smiled. "I love a trash talker. You're going to get yours," she said as she tossed him the ball again.

He backed her down to the goal and easily turned around for a short bank shot. This continued for several minutes. Each time he got the ball he scored. He finally got cocky and shot from about 25 feet. It banged off the rim and she rebounded it.

"8 - 0," he laughed.

"Remember, you can't guard me past the 3-point line," she reminded him, as she pulled up from deep outside. Nothing but net. "8 - 1. You've had it now," she grinned.

She took the ball and, with perfect form, drilled another shot. Then another, and another, and another. She was laughing. "Um, 8 - 5? Want to give up? I'm not going to miss and you can't guard me!"

"You're pretty cocky to be a girl," he quipped. "This is really not fair. This is your home court."

She laughed. "Do you want some cheese with that whine?"

She dribbled toward him with a quick crossover, but he was an excellent defender and she couldn't get past him. She turned her back on him and tried to post him up. He placed one of his hands on her bottom to hold her.

"You better get your hand off my butt, boy!" she laughed. "I will mess you up!" she said as she took a quick dribble, pulled up, and drained a 10 footer. "8 -6! Check ball," she said as she tossed the ball to him.

She went back behind the 3 point line and drilled 4 more shots, consecutively. She was laughing, enjoying herself immensely. Tommy was amazed at her shooting prowess and her continuous trash-talk had him laughing. She was so much fun! He didn't much care if she beat him, but he knew that she would be bragging about it if she won.

"12 - 6," she said, gleefully. He threw her the ball and, thinking she would catch him by surprise, she immediately shot it.

He quickly jumped and blocked the shot, took one dribble and dunked it. "Aha!" he laughed. "12 - 7! Check ball," he said as he flipped the ball in her direction. Too late, he realized that she wasn't looking. "Katie!"

She turned right as the ball arrived, smacking her hard in the face. "Oh shit!" she cried, grabbing at her face and bending over in pain.

"Katie, oh no. I'm sorry. My fault!" he said as he gently moved her hand away from her face. Her eyes were filled with tears and one was rolling down her cheek. He wiped it away. "Katie, I wouldn't hurt you for anything in the world. Are you okay?"

"I'm a fucking basketball player," she said angrily. "I get hit in the face all the time."

She pulled the hem of her shirt up to wipe her eyes, exposing her very flat, very toned abdomen. He continued to stand next to her with his hand on her shoulder. "I didn't mean to sound angry," she said. "It hurt. I know you didn't do it on purpose. Thank goodness that you throw like a girl!" she managed a smile.

He took a thumb and wiped away another tear, then stooped over to look into her eyes. "It might bruise, but I hope not," he said. "Tell you what, I forfeit. You win."

"No way," she said. "I'm beating you fair and square. And don't you dare let up on me. I'll kick your ass."

Tommy took the ball and quickly scored several times, tying the score at 12. Then he tried to dribble to the goal and, when he posted her, she stole the ball. He laughed as she dribbled nearly 25 feet from the goal and calmly sank a jump-shot.

Unable to guard her, he watched as she hit two more shots from a distance that nobody would ever shoot in a real game. She had won, and she had done it fair and square.

"Yes!" she yelled, pumping her fist. She gave Tommy a high five. "I'm never going to let you live that down!" she laughed.

"Your face okay?" he laughed.

"Yes," she told him. "It's okay."

"Good, because it's killing me," he grinned.

She put both fists on her hips. "Well, I never," she smiled.

He thought he had never seen a more beautiful girl in his life. She was heart-stopping. "I'll get you back when we move in," he told her.

"I can't wait," she said, realizing that she might sound a little too eager.

They sat in the swing that was under the shade tree in the back yard and chatted for a few minutes.

"I think you're going to have a bruise," he said as he touched her cheek. "I'm so sorry, Katie. I feel awful."

As he leaned forward to look closer at her cheek, their eyes met. Without preamble and without thinking, she leaned forward and kissed his lips, then turned away from him.

"Shit. I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that. I wasn't thinking," she muttered.

"Did what?" he asked.

She turned back toward him. "Don't tease me about it, please?" she begged.

"Do you often just kiss boys without warning? That was like a drive-by kissing!" he laughed.

"I most certainly do not," she smiled. "I told you I don't know why I did it. But it might have something to do with the fact that you're fun and I like spending time with you. It's unfortunate that we're cousins," she said as she twirled a lock of her hair around a finger.

"Well, it was so quick that I didn't know it was happening until it was over. I feel cheated," he said.

"I see what you're doing," she smiled. "You think a line like that will get me to kiss you again? We ARE cousins, you know."

His cock was stiffening. He was dying for this delicious young goddess to kiss him again. It could be just a peck. He didn't care. "Well, we were cousins when you stole that kiss. And that's what it was. Stealing. I didn't give you permission. At all."

"No, Tommy, it wouldn't be right," she said in an obviously teasing voice. "I mean, if I did it again while thinking about the fact that we're cousins, it would be all ewwww! Right?"

"I don't know. I think data need to be gathered. We don't have enough empirical evidence to draw a conclusion."

"Well. You do have a point that it was over before you knew it was happening, so I guess just one more wouldn't hurt," she told him as she sat down next to him, her face only inches from his.

He leaned forward and placed a hand behind her head as she, once again, kissed his lips. She lingered for a few seconds, then broke it, but studied his eyes for his reaction.

"Well?" she smiled. "I hope you enjoyed that, because we're cousins and we cannot be doing that!"

"I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," he whispered. "Thank you." He got up and walked slowly across the yard as she, for once unable to think of anything to say, sat and watched him.

What was he doing? Had that kiss affected him that much? She had just been playing, but it had been very pleasant. Yes, indeed. It may have been the best kiss she had ever gotten from a boy. She imagined kissing him again. Maybe more. She imagined doing some of the things with him that she often now did with her father. She knew that she didn't need to get those thoughts in her brain, particularly since they were going to be living in the same house. She wouldn't kiss him again. No way. It was too dangerous.

He made his way back to the swing. When he sat down, she immediately stroked his face and leaned forward for another kiss. This time she stuck her tongue out and licked his lips. He replied in kind.

Finally, Tommy gasped, "What are we doing, Katie?"

"Are you complaining?" she smiled. "You said I was pretty. Don't you like to kiss pretty girls?"

"I sure do, but I never kissed a cousin before!" he smiled.

"We're just showing affection, right?" she asked. Her eyes sparkled with mischief.

"And attraction, I guess," he said.

"That's a dangerous recipe for cousins, huh?" she asked. "I think it's because you've never had your butt kicked in basketball by a girl before. You're overwhelmed. Right?" she teased.

"This really isn't fair, Katie. First, you're my cousin, so you're off limits. Secondly, you're the prettiest girl I know. Third, you're so fun to be around, even when you kick my butt in basketball."

She giggled. "That's so sweet, Tommy. We're going to have so much fun together!" She realized that what she was saying could easily be misconstrued, but she just didn't care.

They heard Tom's car turning in the driveway, so moved apart a bit on the swing. When they all got out of the car, Jennifer yelled, "Well, who won?"

Katie looked over at Tommy, smiling. He looked at the ground.

"No!" Jennifer exclaimed. "She beat you?"

"Yeah, well, she kept distracting me," Tommy whined.

Katie playfully hit his arm. "He even resorted to throwing the ball in my face! Some people will do anything to win!"

They all went in the house. Tommy and Katie ate their pizza while everyone sat in the living room and talked.

"So, Tommy, did she really beat you?" Tom asked, grinning.

"Yes. I'm not used to anyone shooting 30-footers," he smiled as he glanced over at his beautiful cousin.

"I think if he practiced, he could beat me now and then," Katie deadpanned, then burst out laughing.

A while later, Jennifer and Tommy were saying their goodbyes. Tommy and Katie couldn't keep their eyes off of each other.

"I didn't show you my trophies, Tommy," Katie said. "Want to see them?"

"Sure," he said, knowing that she was making an excuse for them to be alone for a moment.

They climbed the stairs. At the top of the stairs was a small room outside the two bedrooms. In it was a couple of chairs and a stereo that sat atop a trophy case. Jackson had had it made to display his daughter's trophies and awards for various things, but most of them were basketball trophies.

123456...8