The Lancaster Twins Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson managed to find her hand, pulled her to her feet and led her to his bed. He took his shirt off as Katie discarded her tiny panties and nightie. He lay her gently on the bed and they began kissing each other, tongues wrestling as their hands roamed freely over each other's bodies. Jackson began kissing her throat, her ears, even under her arms. He felt that he had never been so hungry for a woman in his entire life -- not even his sister or his wife. He suckled her breasts, goaded on by her deep moans of passion, before he licked slowly down her incomparably sexy body, sucking at her navel and allowing his hands now to caress her between her legs.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" she begged. "I can't wait! I've never been this hot in my life. I need it!" she groaned, as Jackson began kissing her labia and then to lick her crease slowing. He then breathed on her swollen clit and teased it with his tongue.

Katie grasped her father's hair with both hands and began to pull, urging him to leave his lingual ministrations. "Please?" she urged, frantically, as she lifted her bottom from the bed, pressing her loins against her father's body.

Jackson stood, grasped her feet until her ass was on the edge of the bed, and then stuffed a pillow under her ass. He pressed his throbbing cock against her wet pussy and began sawing back and forth, as they had done many times. This is what they had called "fucking" because, if someone were to see them, that's exactly what it looked like they were doing.

As if on cue, Katie reached down and held his mammoth prick against her as she undulated against it. This was so good! She could cum so good this way, but she wanted more! She wanted the real thing from her beloved father, at least once.

She opened her long legs as wide as she could and placed her feet on the edge of the bed. She pressed the huge head of his cock against her opening as she arched herself up and pushed the head inside. She looked intently into Jackson's face as he hunched toward her, allowing his full length to very slowly sink completely inside his precious daughter.

Katie grasped her breasts and pinched the nipples. She gasped, "Oh Daddy, yessss! Oh Daddy, oh Daddy, oh Daddy..." Her body trembled and her eyes rolled back in her head as if she was having a seizure. "Ohhhhhhhhhh my GOOODNESS I'm cumming!" she shouted.

As she came down from what was obviously a very intense orgasm, Jackson managed to crawl onto the bed with her and move her from the edge. He lay on top of her, his cock still completely inside her. He knew that if he moved much that he would cum, and he wanted to prolong this once-in-a-lifetime event as long as he possibly could. He had denied himself time after time after time, when he knew he could have made love to her -- that she was eager for it and wanted it just as badly as he did. This time he hadn't been able to resist her.

Katie was groaning, her chest rising and falling rapidly in the aftermath of her orgasm. She opened her eyes and gazed into Jackson's. She smiled. Fuck, she was the most amazingly beautiful girl he had ever laid eyes on. How could anyone resist her? He could see some resemblance to his gorgeous mother and his sexy sister, and she certainly got those blue eyes from her own mother, but Katie was just more beautiful and more sexy than any of them. Maybe it was because she was his daughter? He didn't know. All he knew was that she was the most desirable woman he had ever encountered. The fact that it was incest made it exponentially hotter.

"Daddy, I've wanted to do this for so long," she whispered. "You're the best looking man in the world, besides Tommy," she smiled. "Are you about to cum? Is that why you aren't moving?" she giggled.

Jackson nodded. He grimaced. "You're the hottest little thing on earth, Baby. I'm only human."

A teasing grin came on her face. "Too bad I can't taste it, then get it good and hard with my mouth so you can fuck me again," she whispered, as she rotated her hips and licked her lips.

Jackson rolled over onto his back, his cock leaking her juices. She quickly got on her knees between his legs. "Oh Daddy, I've never seen it so purple and juicy," she squealed. "You know how I love your cum, don't you Daddy? And it's been so long since I had a delicious mouthful of it," she continued as she let her fingers barely graze his ball-sack and his wet cock.

"You love teasing your daddy, don't you, Baby?" he moaned. "You keep talking like that and I'm going to cum without you even doing anything, you sexy little vixen," he said, loving every second of her teasing but fighting his impending orgasm. "You tease Tommy this way?"

Her blue eyes blazed. "Oh, yeah! I love teasing him, sucking him, fucking him! My own half-brother! He cums so much, Daddy! I love to swallow it and smear it all over my face! I love to ride that monster cock of his while he sucks my titties! I'd love for you to watch us. I know it would make you so horny! Then I could come to your bed and take care of you. You do like me taking care of you, don't you, Daddy?" She leaned forward and licked the length of his cock, moaning as she did so.

"Oh fuck, you little hussy. I can't stand it any longer. I'm gonna cum, Baby. I need your services. Take care of me, Babydoll, please?" he begged, desperate for her to do what they both knew he loved best.

She moved up and, grasping his throbbing member gently, took at least 6 inches into her mouth, but then immediately came off. "You taste SO GOOD! I love tasting my juice on your cock, Daddy! From now on, every time we fuck, I want to lick your cock off when we're done!" She almost laughed, then winked and quickly took him back in her mouth.

"Fuckkkkkkk, I'm cumming, Sweetheart!" he moaned as he felt torrents of his hot cum being churned from his swollen nuts and flowing down his massive shaft and erupting into his daughter's cum-hungry mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm" she moaned as she swallowed gulp after gulp of his warm seed. In her mind, nothing she had ever done, or would ever do with anyone, including Tommy, could ever match the incestuous things that she had done and intended to continue to do with her father. Having swallowed all she could, she took it out of her mouth, allowing a large wad of warm cum to shoot on her chin. She stuck out her tongue and was rewarded with another, smaller blast, of her father's delicious offering.

She sat back, wiping the residual cum from her face, then licking her fingers. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly, just as it had right after her orgasm. "Oh you just don't know how much I love doing that for you!" she groaned. "I wish you could know how that turns me on!" she said as she crawled into her father's arms, snaking her cum-coated tongue into his mouth. "MMMMMMMMMM!" she groaned as she reached down and fondled his cock, which was already half-hard again.

"Baby," he grunted. "That was the best ever!" he smiled as he felt her crawling, yet again, between his legs and begin tenderly licking his nuts.

"Daddy, I love your big nuts! I love thinking about Aunt Jen sucking on them and sucking your big cock when you were teenagers!" She licked his nuts and cock, taking the head in her mouth occasionally, then continuing with her teasing talk. "I bet she looked so good when she rode her brother's big cock! I bet it was so hot when you ate your twin sister's pussy! Was it, Daddy? Was sex with Aunt Jen hot? Don't you want to fuck her again?"

By now, Jackson was fully hard. Not only was Katie the sexiest girl he had ever encountered, but she had a dirty mind, and she loved to tease.

Katie licked up her father's body, taking time to kiss and suckle his nipples, then his throat, then his ears. When she stuck her tongue in his mouth she reached down and angled his cock, wallowing it in her opening, then inserting it and slowly, very slowly, riding it until he was completely inside her.

"Oh Daddy, why have we not been doing this? Oh Daddy, fuck me!" she grunted, passionately as he grasped her tight bottom and began to aggressively fuck into her tight, teen pussy. "Oh yesss, yesss! Oh Daddy! I love you more than anyone on earth! Oh I love fucking you so much! I'm gonna cum! Cummmmmmm! Oh it's HEAVEN! Daddy, I love you!"

Jackson gave her a minute to rest. He had not had enough and he intended to get more. He rolled them over, so that she was now on her back. He began to stroke into her deep, withdrawing nearly all the way, before plunging deep inside her again.

"Fuckkkk YESSS. Do me hard and deep!" she yelped. "Show me what a stud you are, Daddy! Fuck me like you fucked Aunt Jen! I am CUMMMMMMING!" she growled, out of her mind with fuck lust. "Don't cum, Daddy! Please not yet!" she moaned.

Jackson, who was on his way to his own orgasm, stopped. "What's wrong, Baby?" he gasped.

"I need more. Please give me at least one more!" she groaned, kissing his lips again.

Jackson reached and, once again, took her bottom in his hands. He fucked her, hard and deep and as aggressively as he could, without hurting her. She gazed into his eyes and he could see lust, love, pleasure, and need. "I love you more than anything," he managed, knowing he was losing his battle against his own orgasm.

As blast after blast of his scalding cum poured into her, her mouth flew open with a gasp. Her body was seizing again, and he realized that his daughter was once again in the throes of an orgasm. She pulled her father's face against hers, cheek to cheek. She whispered, "Don't you dare ever say we can't do this again. Just keep that to yourself if that's how you feel."

Jackson moved to look down at her. "I promise, Baby."

*****

A few weeks later, Katie was on Fall Break. She had asked Tommy to go to the beach for the week. He had jumped at the chance.

Jackson and Jennifer sat on the back porch, sipping iced sweet tea.

"I'm so happy here, Jack," she mused. "I'm forever in your debt for letting us move here. Tommy loves it. I am more content than I've ever been in my adult life."

"I feel...whole," he remarked.

She looked at him, quizzically. "Whole?" she smiled.

"Even when Cathy and I were married...and you know how much I loved her, Jen...there was just always something missing when you were not there. The twin thing?"

"I guess that almost goes without saying with us, Jack. I was in love, too. But you're a part of me. That's not quite right...we're practically the same person. That's how I think of it," she grinned. "I love you, Jack. Do I tell you that enough?"

"No, you don't. But I have never doubted it," he smiled. "This is good tea. Just like Mom makes."

"It sure is a nice day. Nice breeze. A little chill in the air. A few leaves falling. I love this time of year," she said as she stretched and yawned. "I don't know if I want to take a nap or take a walk."

"I vote walk," he said. "I need to change clothes, though. You wanna?"

"Sure. Why not? I'll go change, too."

Five minutes later, Jackson was on the back porch in his running shorts, a tee shirt, and walking shoes. Jennifer emerged from the house wearing short, cut-off jeans. Her legs were still amazingly supple and sexy, Jackson thought. She wore a tee shirt, but had a light sweater on.

"It's getting late in the day. By the time we get back, it's gonna be chilly," she explained when he noticed him looking at the sweater.

He shrugged. They started walking toward the back of the farm.

"Are we going to our 'place'?" she asked.

"Where else?" he smiled.

"Well, of course I knew, but I was just making small talk," she giggled.

When they got to the wood line, they reflexively held hands, still making small talk as they walked up the steep hill and down the other side. Although they had not taken this walk together for over 20 years, it was as if they had never stopped. To them, time had stood still. They were 18 again.

As they approached the creek, they stopped talking. Wordlessly they removed their shoes and socks and walked to the big boulder that they had always sat on as teenagers when they visited their own special place.

Jennifer removed her sweater; it was obvious that she was braless. Her breasts still sat up proudly on her chest, even though they were bigger than when she was a girl. To Jackson, she was almost breathtaking. He sat behind her, with her bottom firmly pressed into his crotch.

Without preamble, he reached around his sister and grasped her breasts and gently squeezed. Then he very gently tweaked a nipple.

Jennifer leaned back into him, laying her head on his shoulder, her face buried in his neck. "Oh, Jack, that feels so goooood!" she moaned. "I love it. I love you. Don't stop. Don't ever stop again."

*****

1...345678