The Lancaster Twins Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't remember them saying 'henceforth', Lolly Pop," he laughed.

She giggled. "I hope nobody else starts calling me that!"

Tommy was searching through the refrigerator. "Pimento cheese!" he exulted. "A couple of bananas, a few pimento cheese sandwiches, some potato chips...what else?"

"Dr. Pepper, of course," she said as she grabbed the bread. "I don't think we need anything else. We normally don't eat more than this for lunch, anyway. We could carry some Gatorade instead of Dr. Pepper, if you want. It's a scorcher, today."

The cousins were soon walking toward the back of the farm. Tommy carried the cooler and Katie had brought a blanket to spread the picnic on. She had also brought a couple of small pillows, thinking that a nap under a shade tree sounded pretty good.

To get to the creek, they had to follow a path through the woods and then climb a steep hill. It was hot and, even though both of them were in great shape, they were sweaty and breathless by the time they reached the top. From there they could see the farmland for several miles.

They found a couple of rock outcroppings and sat down for a few moments before going down the other side to the creek.

"Do you remember my mother?" Katie asked.

"Yes. Not well, but I do remember her. I knew when she was so sick. I never heard her complain."

"She was a wonderful person. I never saw her really unhappy," she mused. "She was sad that she was not going to be with me and Dad, but she was confident in her faith."

"My mom's a lot that way, too. I think that she's been pretty unhappy at times, though. This is good for her to be here. She knows that you and Uncle Jack love her. I think she's happy now."

"I don't think Daddy will ever marry again. He practically worshipped Mama. But then, he practically worships ME...is he crazy?" she laughed.

"You know what I think will happen?" he asked.

"What?"

"I think that he and my mother will just live with each other for the rest of their lives. I just get the feeling that they are that comfortable with each other. It's almost like they're married. I don't mean to sound weird..." he offered.

"No. I think you're right. They're always talking about this 'twin thing'. They kinda treat each other like married folks. You know? I've even seen Daddy kissing her forehead or cheek a lot. Just affection...nothing...you know. They just seem content. Isn't that what it's all about?"

"Well, they're both very attractive, but that is not as big a deal when you're in your forties," he opined.

"They may as well just share a bed," she said, then grinned.

"What? Are you serious?" he laughed.

"Well, not totally. But it's kind of a shame that they can't share that, too, you know? I mean I know it's weird, but still..."

"Lolly Pop, you are the funniest person I've ever been around. Let's head down to the creek for a while, then we can eat!" he suggested.

They found a large shade tree not far from the creek and left everything they had been carrying, then held hands and walked to the creek. The area was completely private. It was inaccessible without crossing the creek from the other side, climbing the hill, or fighting your way through an almost impenetrable thicket of cedar trees.

As they walked the edge of the creek they spied a large boulder in the creek. They took their shoes off and waded out to it, then sat on it, dangling their feet in the cool water.

"This is perfect," Katie said. "Can anything be better than this?"

Tommy smiled. "Well, if I had one of those sandwiches..."

Katie laughed. "I love you," she said as she stomped her foot in the water, splashing him.

Tommy slid down until he was standing in the creek. "You're paying for that, young miss!" he laughed as he grabbed her foot and pulled her toward him. He caught her and lowered her carefully until she was sitting in the creek.

Katie was laughing and splashing him as he pushed her down until her upper body was immersed in the water, except for her face.

"Tommy, you asshole! You know I will get you back!" she laughed.

He pulled her back up, and after noting that her clothes were clinging to her, revealing her black sports bra through her white tee-shirt, he pulled her to him and put his arms around her, hugging her close to him.

"I love you, Lolly Pop," he whispered in her ear.

"I love you too, but I will get you back," she giggled, trying to kick water on him.

After making sure she wouldn't fall, he released her. She immediately bent over and splashed water onto him and into his face. He turned his back and waded back to the boulder. She followed after him, both of them laughing.

"You butthole," she laughed. "My clothes are all wet. I'm throwing your sandwiches in the creek!"

They again sat on the boulder, but Katie kept trying to push him off. He was much bigger than her and much stronger, so she couldn't budge him.

"Do you think that my mother is watching me?" she asked. "I mean I hear people talking about old dear dead grandma looking down and being proud..."

"No, Katie. That's bullshit. If people are in Heaven, wouldn't they be unhappy to see what's going on down here? I know enough about the Bible to know that's not in there anywhere."

"I agree. I've asked Daddy the same thing and he says the same thing you did. I would hate for Mama to see what I do," she sighed.

"Katie, you're good. What do you mean?" he asked, wiping her wet hair out of her face.

"Tommy," she gasped. "I just can't say it right now."

"Say what, Katie? By the way, you're very pretty, even soaking wet," he smiled.

She swallowed and he saw tears in her eyes.

"Let's walk back over to the bank. We can eat whenever you're ready," he suggested.

They waded to the bank and carried their shoes to the shade tree where they had left their lunch. Tommy spread the blanket and tossed the pillows onto it, then lay down, laying his head on one of them.

"I'm all icky and wet. I don't want to get the blanket and pillow wet. Buttmunch!" she whined. She sat cross-legged on the blanket.

"You can't be angry with me, Lolly Pop," he smiled.

"Oh yeah? Why is that?"

"Because you love me, right?" he teased.

"It comes and goes," she muttered as she pulled her wet hair back and put it into a pony tail with a rubber band she had in her cut-off jeans-shorts.

"You've got good legs, Katie," he smiled as he stroked one of her long, tanned legs below her knee.

She grinned. "They've filled out in the last year or so. They do look better than they did when I was 5-9 and weighed 110 pounds."

"There's nothing about you that is not beautiful, Lolly Pop. I really mean that."

"You know what, Tommy? If anyone but you said that to me, I would feel embarrassed. I've never met anyone that I feel so comfortable with."

"And you believe it, don't you?" he asked.

"I totally believe that you think that, yes. And I love it! I love you, Tommy," she whispered as she lay down next to him.

"I wish you weren't my cousin," he whispered.

"Why?"

"Because you are forbidden," he smiled.

"Doesn't that make it more exciting?" she whispered as she leaned toward him and kissed his lips.

"Does it excite you, Lolly Pop?" he whispered between kisses.

"Yes, very much...I mean, I know that you would excite me anyway, but the fact that this is taboo really does excite me," she murmured, kissing him again.

"And what does 'excite' mean, exactly, Katie?"

She smiled and gazed into his eyes. "You know what it means." She shivered. "I'm cold! It's like 95 degrees. How can I be shivering?"

He laughed. "Well, your body temp is 98.6. Even if your clothes weren't wet, you would eventually feel cool if the temp is lower than your body temperature."

"Thank you very much, Mr. Nerdturd," she scoffed. "We didn't bring any kind of towel or anything for me to dry off, did we?" she asked as she crawled over and looked in the cooler.

Tommy sat up and pulled his tee shirt off. "Here, use this," he offered.

Katie grabbed the shirt and began to wipe her legs and arms off. "Um, look the other way. I've got to take these wet clothes off and get dry."

"Then what? You gonna put the wet clothes back on? You gonna stand behind a tree until your clothes dry?"

"You asshole. You did this on purpose to get me to take my clothes off!"

"I did not!" he laughed. "But...now that you mention it, you have 3 choices. You can take your clothes off, you can stay wet, or we can go back to the house. Let's vote!"

She stood up and wrestled her wet tee shirt off. "I hope you like the view," she said, sarcastically. "If you wanted me to take my clothes off, you coulda asked. You didn't have to throw me in the creek."

"One - yes, I like the view very much. Two - you wouldn't take your clothes off if I asked. Three - that was never in my mind. I wasn't thinking."

"Can you please look the other way, please?" she asked. "I just don't want you watching me. I'm not comfortable. Okay?"

"Sure," he answered and rolled over so that he was facing away from her.

Katie took the rest of her clothes off, dried herself as best she could with his shirt, and lay her wet clothes out in the sun. She put his shirt on and was glad to see that it was large enough to come down halfway to her knees. She sat down next to Tommy, then lay behind him and, putting her arm around him, snuggled up to his back.

"Get dried off?" he asked.

"Yes, and your shirt swallows me, so it's kinda perfect," she said as she pressed her face against his back. "I love you."

He took her hand and held it. "This is nice, huh?"

"Turn over so we can kiss," she whispered.

He turned toward her. A surge of lust ran through her body when she looked at his bare, muscular chest and flat abdomen, covered with a matt of sparse, very dark hair. He was gorgeous! His face was so handsome; his body was so perfect! Her heart was pounding!

They kissed, then he whispered, "So, we were talking about you being excited..."

"Hmm, I thought I had successfully changed the subject," she smiled.

They lay on their sides, facing each other. He reached a hand out and lay it on her hipbone. He knew she was naked under the tee shirt; his cock was raging, eager for sex with this young goddess.

"That was just an intermission," he said as he stroked her hip, then leaned to kiss her lips again.

"It doesn't excite you?" she teased.

"What, that you're forbidden?"

She nodded.

"Everything about you excites me, Lolly Pop. You haven't figured that out, yet?"

She smiled. "My heart is beating so fast, Tommy," she whispered.

"Because this is taboo?"

"That's just the spice. I love you, Tommy. I've never felt this way about anybody," she told him.

He drew her to him, kissing her deeply. His hand went to her bottom; he squeezed. His cock lurched. He could feel wetness seeping out of his cockhead. "You're going to let your cousin feel of your sweet little ass?" he whispered.

"Yes," she groaned. "I think I will probably let my sweet cousin do anything he wants."

He gazed into her eyes as he grasped the hem of the shirt and lifted it so that he could put his hand on her bare bottom.

She closed her eyes and gasped, then opened them. "Tommy, do you love me?"

"More than anyone, Katie," he whispered as he massaged her butt-cheeks, then tentatively reached underneath, between her legs.

She turned slightly and, pulling the shirt up almost to her waist, took his hand and placed it on her wet pussy. She kept eye contact with him as he felt of her wetness for the very first time.

"See what you do to me?" she gasped as he began to stroke her pussy from her opening up to her clit. He was so gentle. Her mind went to her father and how expert his manipulations were. She could already tell that Tommy wasn't that experienced, but he did know what he was doing.

Tears came into Tommy's eyes. "I love you, Katie," he whispered as they kissed, eagerly licking and sucking each other's tongues.

As they kissed, Katie reached down and began to feel of his cock through his basketball shorts. She ran her hand up and down, amazed at its apparent size.

"I didn't know you played baseball," she giggled. "You brought your Louisville Slugger?"

Tommy pushed his shorts and underwear down, revealing his mammoth phallus.

"Shit!" she gasped. "Tommy, I knew it was big, but good grief!" she smiled.

"I can't help it," he laughed.

"Oh I like it," she whispered. "But I don't see how..."

"Take the shirt off," he interrupted. "I want to see you," he gasped.

She sat up. "Take it off of me," she smiled.

He sat up and, taking the hem of the shirt, lifted it, revealing her perfectly formed, B-cup breasts to his lustful gaze, then over her head. Her nipples were stiff and looked to be about an inch long. They reached upward, straining toward him. She sat straight, as if modeling for him. She thrust her breasts out, as if offering them to him. He looked down her body at her long, tanned legs and her blonde, neatly trimmed pussy. Her clit was swollen and peeked out like a miniature cock.

"Wow!" he gasped. "What a body, Lolly Pop! You're so fucking hot!"

"Oh, am I?" she teased, giggling. "Fucking hot? How hot is THAT?" she teased.

"You're beautiful, Katie," he said as he stroked one of her nipples.

She closed her eyes. "That feels so good," she gasped. She lay down and moaned, "Tommy, please kiss them."

Tommy eagerly rolled toward her and began to tenderly kiss her breasts as she gasped and moaned. His cock protruded obscenely from his loins, the head dripping wet with pre-ejaculate. He began to gently suckle one of her nipples as he massaged her breast.

"Oh, Baby...Tommy. You have no idea how good that feels," she gasped. She reached and found his tumescent cock and began to smear his pre-cum around the head. "Tommy, I can't wait. I want to...make love."

Tommy stopped and looked into her face. He hadn't expected this at all. "Are you sure? We don't have to...we're cousins..."

"Yes, I want you. I love you..." she gasped. "Besides, I told you; that makes it even hotter."

Tommy sat up and began touching her pussy again as she gasped and watched his face. He placed a finger at her opening and tentatively began to insert a finger inside her. She was so very tight, but she was flowing with lubrication.

"That feels so good, Baby," she croaked. "Do anything you want to me. Anything," she gasped, insane with passion and lust. She could no longer reach his cock, but her eyes kept darting to it, loving how it looked. It was just like her father's, she mused. Almost exactly the same size, she thought. She wondered if he could really get it inside her.

Tommy tried pushing two fingers inside his cousin. He could tell that she was not a virgin, but she was so incredibly tight that he had to force his fingers deeper. He went slowly, withdrawing them to allow her to become more and more lubricated, deep inside. She was gasping and screwing her loins toward his hand. She was eager for it; that was obvious. He leaned forward and delicately licked her clit, causing her to moan and thrust her hips upward. He wondered if she had ever had anyone do that to her before.

"You like that, Lolly Pop?" he whispered.

"I like everything, Baby. I'm going to cum soon," she gasped. "I can't help it. It all feels so good."

He sawed his two fingers in and out of her sopping wet pussy, until he was satisfied that she couldn't possibly be any more lubricated, then he levered himself between her legs.

She reached down and grasped his cock, stroking the head. "Make love to me, Tommy," she gasped.

He held himself up with one hand while he held his cock in the other. He began to stroke the head up and down her cuntal furrow and then downward. He rubbed it on her opening, trying to get as much of her juices on it as possible. Then he pushed forward and began to insert himself inside his precious cousin.

"Slow, Baby," she gasped. "I've never done this but once. He was a little boy compared to you," she smiled.

"I don't want to hurt you, Katie," he whispered as he very slowly tried to ease his gigantic cock-head inside her. Her body was rejecting him. He pushed, and pushed harder, but she just wasn't big enough to accommodate him...then suddenly he felt the head slip inside her.

"Oh shit, stop!" she moaned. "You're so big! Just give me a minute. Take it out!"

Tommy quickly pulled back. He could hear a small suction sound as he pulled out.

She giggled. "I'm sorry," she smiled. "You're like a tree trunk!"

"I wish it didn't hurt, Lolly Pop," he whispered.

"It doesn't hurt. It's just really uncomfortable. Try it again."

He pushed again. This time it didn't take as much effort to get it to pop inside. She was so fucking tight! He needed to cum, but his concern for her had stifled his urge momentarily.

"Shit, Tommy," she smiled. "It's better this time. Just don't move for a minute," she gasped.

After a few seconds she nodded; he pushed forward and found that he didn't have to push very hard to slide deeper inside her. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened. Her legs were wide open and her feet dangled in the air.

As he slowly, very slowly, slid into her, he could see her swallow and her mouth move as if she were soundlessly telling him something. Her eyes were closed and her facial expression was ambiguous, somewhere between complete surrender and slight pain. She opened her eyes; her fabulous, crystal-blue eyes were so beautiful as she gazed into his own eyes that he was sure he couldn't hold back his orgasm. He gasped from the pure love he felt for this girl.

She reached and touched his stomach, indicating that he should stop pushing. "I think you hit the bottom," she gasped. "Oh, Tommy, can you believe what we're doing?" she whispered as her orgasm washed over her. She closed her eyes and moaned as her body shook. Her hips gyrated very slowly. She reached for his face, took it in her hands, and gazed into his eyes. "Ohhh Baby I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm CUMMING!!" she groaned.

He felt more emotional than he ever had during sex. Sex with his mother was sometimes emotional, but it was more animalistic and, even though he loved his mother so very much, his lust for her overwhelmed every other thought. He felt tears well in his eyes and a tear fell onto Katie's cheek as he felt a cramp between his nuts and his warm cum rushing down the length of his cock and begin to spew into his gorgeous cousin's welcoming body.

"Oh, Katie..." he gasped as the overwhelming pleasure gripped his body. He closed his eyes briefly, but then opened them again to look into her face. How could there be anyone as perfect as her? How could he possibly love anyone this much? Where did these emotions come from, things that he had never imagined feeling before? He felt as though a gallon of his seed was spurting into his cousin, but gradually it abated and, with a groan, he collapsed on top of her, gasping for breath.

She stroked his hair and kissed his ear as they both came down from their delicious love-making. After a moment or so, she whispered, "I hate to ask you this, but do you mind getting off of me so I can breathe?"

He pushed himself up and his deflating cock slipped out of her, followed by a great flow of his emission. He rolled off of her and lay on his back beside her, silently reflecting on what they had just done.

She turned on her side toward him and propped herself up on an elbow. She reached and stroked his stomach. "Best ever!" she smiled.

"Oh yeah?" he asked, his chest still rising and falling rapidly. He reached and stroked her face. "I love you, Lolly Pop."

"I wasn't kidding. I only had ever done it once. It was almost like rape. He shoved it in, did his business, and that was that. I got nothing out of it."

"And this time?" he grinned.

1...345678