The Lancaster Twins Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced over at her and she smiled. That still gave me a thrill to my very core. She was so beautiful. I realized how happy I was that she was now living with me again. She reached for my hand and we walked up the hill that overlooked the little creek. From the crest of the hill you can see the creek that runs through the little thicket that hides our special place.

When we got to the creek, we sat on the bank and removed our shoes and socks. Then we joined hands to steady each other and waded out to the boulder. She sat down, dangling her feet in the creek, then removed her sweater. It was abundantly clear that she wore no bra. Her shirt was tight and hugged her curves deliciously. My heart raced and my cock began to harden.

Instead of sitting behind her, with her sitting between my legs, ostensibly for a shoulder rub, like we used to, I sat beside her and took her hand. She lay her head on my shoulder and I realized that she was silently weeping. She sniffled now and then and raised a hand to her face to wipe away tears.

"Jen?" I whispered, my own voice choked with emotion. "What is it?"

"I've been having sex with Tommy," she gasped and turned away from me, her whole body heaving with sobs. "I'm so sorry. I'm so weak. I knew I had to tell you because..."

"Jen, there's no need to be ashamed. I'm as bad as you. I've been doing the same thing..."

She laughed through her tears and turned to look at me. "You've been fucking Tommy?"

"You nut," I said, the tiniest bit exasperated. I marvel that she can joke about things at any time -- even through tears and even at the most serious moments of life. "You know what I mean. We never did...we never went all the way...until recently..."

She scooted over next to me and put her arms around me, drying her tears on my shirt. "I bet it's the best you ever had," she said, without emotion or emphasis.

I looked into her face and saw a tiny smile.

"Well, wasn't it?"

"Not any better than with you, Jen."

"How could it not be, Jack? She's hotter than I ever was. And she's your daughter. You cannot possibly love anyone more than you love her. I don't love anyone as much as I love Tommy, and I never have."

I pondered for a moment. "I don't know if the two things are comparable. I know this, Jennifer...Little Sister...I've never felt romantically more in love with anyone than with you. Not even Cathy. I still feel that way, Jen."

She placed her hand on my face and leaned forward to kiss me, and we held the kiss for quite a while, stroking each other's hair and gasping like teenagers who have never kissed each other before.

"I am so in love with you, Jack," she said as fresh tears rolled down her face. "I've never stopped loving you. I tried so hard to stop feeling this way, but I never did. Even when Tommy and I made love, I imagined it was you...sometimes," she laughed.

"Is this still going on?" I asked, aroused at the very thought of it.

"How can we? There's no privacy," she smiled. "But I'd like to. And I bet you'd like to continue with Katie, too. But what are we saying? Katie and Tommy are committed to each other."

"Looks like we're out of luck, Little Sister," I smiled.

"Yeah, too bad we don't have other options," she whispered, suddenly standing and taking my hand, and leading me all the way back to the house.

*****

*****

*****

Tommy and Katie arrived back at the farmhouse.

"That's a bummer that the ballgame was cancelled. It never occurred to me that it would be too muddy to play today. What were we thinking?" Tommy said, as they came in the back door.

"Shhhhhhh!" Katie whispered, as she pointed toward her father's bedroom. The door was open, but the unmistakable sounds of lovemaking were coming from within.

Katie caught herself to keep from laughing. She covered her mouth with her hand as her eyes got as big as saucers.

The expression on Tommy's face was priceless. He whispered, "Are they....?"

Katie nodded and motioned for him to take his shoes off. After they did, they tiptoed toward Jack's room and peeped in.

Jennifer and Jack were totally naked; Jennifer was astride Jack, riding his cock, moving her hips in a circular motion. Jack was propped up and feasting on his sister's perfect breasts as she moaned her delight.

"Oh, Baby, it's just as good as ever!" she moaned. "Jack, Big Brother, I love you so much!"

Jack paused and reached for her face, looking into her eyes. Little Sister, you're delicious! They kissed, tongued wrestling, bodies grinding against each other in passion.

Suddenly they realized that Katie and Tommy were in the room with them. Jennifer reached for a pillow and tried to cover herself. "Tommy! K-Katie!" she gasped.

"Don't stop," Katie whispered. "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Let us watch, please?"

Jennifer was speechless. She looked at Jackson, who said, "We may as well, Jennifer. If everything is going to be out in the open..."

Without a word, Jennifer rolled off and crawled between Jackson's legs, slipping his hard, thick cock into her mouth. She went down on him, almost completely taking his entire length in her mouth and throat.

She then came up, licked around the head and said, "Oh you're so delicious, Baby." She looked at Katie, who had sat down on the bed. "Show me you can do that for Tommy, Honey. Show us what you can do for your man."

Katie jumped up and started throwing her clothes off. "Take your clothes off, Tommy!" she urged.

Tommy was reluctant, but didn't see that he had a real choice. He was shocked to see his mother making love with his uncle; he was turned on by it, but still a bit jealous. He took his shirt off, then unfastened his jeans and peeled them off, along with his underwear and socks. By then, Katie was totally naked, and apparently not the least bit shy about it.

"Katie, what a body!" Jennifer smiled as she continued to lick and suck on Jackson's throbbing cudgel. She looked at Jack's face and winked and mouthed, "Fuck!"

Tommy was a bit more shy about revealing his body in front of Jackson, but the fact that Katie and Jennifer were totally naked had caused him to become almost totally erect.

Katie motioned for Tommy to lay on the bed, and she quickly assumed the same position that Jennifer was in and began licking his nuts and cock until he was fully hard. "Look, Aunt Jen, he and Daddy are just alike!"

It was true. Both men had 9-inch, very thick, cocks. Jennifer exclaimed, "I know, Katie. I know!"

Katie leaned forward and fed as much of Tommy's dick into her mouth as she possibly could; even though she was quite proud of her skills, she knew she couldn't possibly do what her Aunt Jennifer had just done. Still, she was making a good effort.

"Aunt Jen? Can you show me how, on Tommy?"

Katie did not know of Tommy's sexual relationship with his mother; nor did he know of her sexual relationship with her father. She, however, wanted to tell him and had fantasized about all four of the family changing sex partners occasionally. She certainly wanted and needed her father and she thought it would be an equitable situation to allow him to do the same with Aunt Jen, if he wanted.

Jennifer was momentarily, flummoxed. Obviously she was dying to do exactly what Katie suggested and she knew how much that Tommy loved what she did with her mouth. Still, this was far different. She turned her head to look at Jackson, as if for permission.

"I think that's a good idea, Jen. I want to watch, too," he said, enthusiastically.

Jennifer crawled over, on her knees in the bed, and stooped to take Tommy's fully erect cock into her mouth. She took him all the way to the root, feeling his cockhead deep in her throat. She got an extra thrill from "showing off" her skills to another woman. Deep in the recesses of her mind she was thinking, "you can't compete with what I can do for him!"

"Fuck!" Tommy grunted. He wasn't one to use profanity often, but this time it was spontaneous. "Oh, Mom, you're going to make me cum!"

"No! Stop!" Katie giggled. "Let me!"

Jennifer took him out of her mouth and slowly caressed the full length of his cock. "There's one, right there, for you to suck, Katie," she said, with a smile on her face.

Katie didn't have to be asked twice. She quickly moved over to Jackson and began to lick and suck at his nuts and his, still-wet, cock that had just been inside her beautiful Aunt's pussy. She eagerly took the head into her mouth and suckled it, then pushed her face down to ingest more of her father's thick length. Gasping for air, she said, "Oh Daddy, I love sucking your cock!"

In a haze of lust and irrational thought, Jackson reached for his luscious daughter and began kissing her mouth, as his hands wandered all over her young, sexy body. Both were moaning as Jackson lay her tenderly on her back and got between her legs. She reached and guided him inside her, raising her ass off the bed to meet his first deep strokes inside her.

"Oh, Daddy, oh Daddy, oh Daddy!" she literally screamed as he began thrusting inside her at just the right pace, his cock coming nearly all the way out of her, then sliding back deep inside her as she arched herself to receive every delicious stroke.

Suddenly she nodded her head toward the other side of the bed. Jackson looked over and saw his twin sister, on her back, her long legs open wide, as Tommy fucked his mother in a similar fashion to what Jackson was doing with Katie.

"Let me on top, Daddy," Katie moaned.

Jackson grasped her bottom and easily rolled them over until she was now on top, his cock still deep inside her. Her tits shook deliciously as she moved her hips up and down, slowly fucking her father.

Rolling over had moved them over until they were almost touching Jennifer and Tommy, who was gently fucking his mother in what Katie thought was a very expert and intimate way. She reached over and turned his face to her, then leaned over to kiss him. They tongue-fucked each other as they continued to fuck their respective partners.

"Swap time!" Katie proclaimed as she climbed off of her father, and pulled at Tommy's arm.

Within seconds, Katie was riding Tommy and Jennifer was impaled on the full length of her brother's cock as she lay on her back and wrapped her legs around him.

Jackson was within inches of his mother, who reached for him. They were soon kissing each other deeply, entwining their tongues as Katie and her father did the same.

As if on cue, both Katie and Jennifer began a shrill moan.

"Oh Big Brother, you are making me CUMMMMMMMM!" Jennifer groaned.

"Tommy, Baby, I'm cummmmmming!" Katie whined. "Oh Baby, it's so gooood!"

She quickly dismounted and said, "I want it in my mouth!"

Jennifer pushed at Jackson's chest. "Me, too, Jackie!" she giggled.

Jackson reluctantly rolled over, but Jennifer joined Katie between Jackson's legs. As Katie slurped and licked on the head of his cock, Jennifer licked his nuts.

Tommy grunted, "Cumming!" Great torrents of white-hot cum shot from his meatus, landing on Katie's tongue and on her face. She moved over as Jennifer took his cock into her mouth. After a couple of spurts, she took a wad on her lips, then moved over to allow Katie the remainder. Katie lovingly suckled his cock until he was completely spent.

Jackson was on his knees, stroking himself as he watched the two most beautiful women he knew sucking Tommy to completion. As one, they then moved over to him. Jennifer licked eagerly at his cockhead, as Katie kissed and licked up and down his shaft. Both then knelt with their mouths open and tongues out as he continued to stroke.

As he moaned, a thick shot of his warm cum shot inside Jennifer's mouth, then he quickly aimed at Katie, who greedily took at least 2 inches of her father's cock into her mouth as his boiling jism continued to jet out. Satisfied that she had her share, she moved over to allow Jennifer to finish him off.

Both women, Jennifer and Katie, were panting with excitement. Smears of cum criss-crossed both of their mouths, as then wiped at their faces and licked the delicious cum off.

"Let's do it again!" Katie suggested.

Jennifer laughed. "I remember when I was your age. I was so much like you. I need a nap -- and I want you two to go upstairs, and don't bother us. We have a lot of catching up to do.

"Amen to that," Jackson said as the two naked teenagers gathered their clothes and headed upstairs.

*****

*****

*****

Jennifer

My brother and I have resumed our relationship. We now live as if we are husband and wife, as we always wanted to do. Both Jackson and Tommy decided to have vasectomies, for obvious reasons.

Jackson and I are both extremely turned on by the fact that our children are in an incestuous relationship and that they are committed to each other. Jackson has given me permission to occasionally have sex with Tommy and, of course, I am fine for him to have sex with Katie. Sometimes Jackson and I watch them make love and sometimes they watch us. Sometimes I watch Jackson with Katie and sometimes he watches me with Tommy. We had a "foursome" once, and I guess it may happen again sometime, but it seems to me that one to once sex is the most intimate.

*****

Katie

Tommy is my husband. I am his wife. Not officially, though. We all took a trip to Las Vegas last year and we went through a faux ceremony as did my dad and Aunt Jen. Anyway, we are committed to each other for life.

Other than an occasional encounter with my dad, I don't want to be with another man. Tommy gets to have sex with Aunt Jen whenever he wants and, surprisingly, I am not the least bit jealous. My dad and I have sex occasionally. I really have never gotten enough. I wish he would have fucked me all those times I begged him before I got in a relationship with Tommy, but at least I get to enjoy it now, and I don't have to worry about Tommy or Aunt Jenn catching us, because they know we're doing it. I have to admit that I do prefer sex in private, but if they want to watch, it has its own particular thrill.

*****

Tommy

I doubt that anyone, anywhere, are as happy and as sexually satisfied as we four are. I have my choice, every day, whether to have sex with my unbelievably sexy mother, or my "wife", Katie. I'll have to say, and I don't think that she will disagree, that she is absolutely insatiable.

I do my best to satisfy her and, boy howdy, she is fucking amazing in bed, but she has to have her daddy every couple of days. She's got a bond with him that is almost mystical. I think it's because of her mom dying when she was little and her dad has been her everything from that point on, until I came along. She likes her privacy with him, and I know there's an intimacy there that I can't quite comprehend, but I've watched them a few times. There's no porn in the world that would match that. I'm quite sure she's giving him something that is just reserved for him and that she can't possibly give me.

*****

Jackson

This is the end of the story of the Lancaster Twins. We, Jenn and I, live as husband and wife. I've read the other accounts, from Jenn and Katie, and Tommy, so I can't really add a lot to it.

When I make love to Jenn, I feel that it is the most fulfilling, pleasurable, and joyous experience known to man -- then I make love to Katie and I feel the same way. I'm not saying that the two experiences are the same; they're not at all. I'm saying that I cannot love anyone any more than I love either of them, but Jenn is my sister, my first love, my wife -- and Katie is my beloved, precious daughter, who possesses the sweetness, kindness, and wonderful outlook on life that her mother, Cathy, had, besides being the most extraordinarily beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on.

It's extra special that my son, Tommy, gets to experience this with me. Jenn and I sometimes watch he and Katie making love and it reminds us so much of when we were their age, unable to keep our hands off of each other, exploring and pleasuring each other's bodies as often as we possibly could. Love and lust, but especially love; that's what the Lancaster Twins are all about.

******

Thanks so much for all of you who have stuck through this fantasy to the very end. I know that a lot of you will not like this ending, at all. It has its cheesy moments, I will admit. It also involves some relationships, and situations, that some of my readers do not enjoy. I admit that I love some better than others, myself -- and you can guess which ones they are. I tried to give something to everyone in these last couple of episodes.

12