The Land Developers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrapping his arm around his wife's bare back, Russ held his breath as he watched Marcus dip his head down to deeply kiss Rebecca. Their tongues darted in and out of each other's mouth in a hungry embrace while Alana worked feverishly to service the thick cock she worshipped. Marcus' hand was now sliding down inside of Rebecca's swimsuit to roughly grope and fondle her ass as he continued to kiss and pull her close.

In the bathroom, with his swimsuit still pulled down his thighs, Russ suddenly felt a shameful arousal as his cock stiffened from the voyeuristic sight. He knew that he should go outside and protest. That he should put a stop to this carnal behavior.

Yet he watched on. He watched as Marcus began to tug his wife's swimsuit down her hips, down her legs until she stepped completely out of it. As she turned back towards the house, he saw her scanning the windows - probably for any sight of me, he thought bitterly - before she turned back to her menage a trois. She was immediately caught in Marcus' arms as he powerfully pulled her ass back against him and wrapped his strong arms across her torso to begin groping her beautiful tits.

Rebecca arched her back up at the pleasure from this new sensual assault. She slid her hand up and behind Marcus' head to hold on to her black captor as he roughly molested and tweaked her nipples. All the while, Alana bobbed unrelentingly up and down Marcus' pole, working as much of the uncircumcised cock into her mouth as she could take before coming up and going back for more.

Russ realized that he was now holding his fully erect penis, and stroking it from excitement. This was like the hottest porn video he had ever watched, and despite it being his own wife - he could not deny how good it felt to watch the debauched scene playing out through the window. So he continued stroking it.

Outside, Marcus was ready to push things forward. He reached down and guided Alana's head up till she broke her mouth free from his giant member. With a quick nod of his head, he beckoned her to stand up. Then he kissed the redhead deeply, neither caring or hesitating that his cock had just been in her mouth. Then he finally spoke aloud to the two women.

"Kiss her."

It was a command, directed at both of them. With the slightest hesitation, the two luscious females regarded each other before leaning in and succumbing to their passion. Their pillowy breasts mashed together as they shared the sapphic kiss and they wrapped their hands around each other's head to pull even closer to each other in obedience to Marcus Knox's order.

In the bathroom, Russ felt his cock surging as he spied the scene in the fading sunlight. His hand was flying up and down his cock, building up to a release he didn't know if he even wanted.

When Alana Burke dipped her head to suck on his wife's hardened nipple - Russ Parrish heard Rebecca's moan from inside the house.

And joined her in moaning as he shot his load.

*****

Chapter 2: Things move inside the house. Will Russ join in?