The Land Developers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tenderly they shared in the post-glow of their sex, kissing softly when Marcus' cell phone dinged on the dresser drawers and Alana's vibrated from the nightstand.

"Aw hell, I bet that's Parrish," exclaimed Marcus. "I was hoping that he'd forget about that onsite visit today. What a fucking pain in the ass this is going to be."

Alana raised her head slightly up from the pillow, "Did I know you have a meeting with the Parrishes today? Are they still dealing with that old drill site or is this about their wetlands?"

"No ma'am, this is in regards to the wetlands boundaries and their costs for mitigation options," Marcus recited, slipping easily back into his professional and lawyerly voice. "I'll be meeting Andy and Colin out there to run through the plan visually and discuss options. I think I can save a substantial part of that multi-family section if Russ and Rebecca are willing to abandon the current trunk line route.

Poking him playfully in the ribs, Alana rolled over and exclaimed "Hey! Those are my guys! You can't just commandeer my personnel on the weekend!"

"I'll let you come along too if you want to be more... "on top" of things!" Marcus teased the redhead vixen. "Can you be ready to go in 45 minutes?"

"Shit! Not on your life," she exclaimed as she clambered out of the bed. Cupping her hand to her swollen pussy, she said "it's going to take me a while just to clean up all of this cum you left in me! I've got to get in the shower first!

"That's fine with me," replied the dark-skinned lawyer, as he lay sprawled naked across the disheveled sheets of his huge master suite bed. His thick cock still hung heavily across his thigh. "Just let me know when you're almost done, and I'll come examine YOUR wetlands"

Alana wiggled her ass at him from the bathroom doorway. "Then you better tell them we need an hour!"

*****

Rebecca and Russ drove down the long two-lane farm-to-market road that led to the new development site. The 700-acre parcel was tucked back into a rural part of the county that was slowly starting to come to life with growth and activity.

While Russ was busy driving and talking to one of the engineering team, Rebecca had pulled up her Reddit app once again to check on her newest popular post. She unconsciously bit her lip when she saw that she had eclipsed 1,000 likes and her DMs were overflowing with admiration. On and on, she scrolled through rows of unsolicited messages while occasionally stopping to read some of the more humorous or intriguing ones.

Many of the messages linked to dick pics, purportedly from the users who were digitally catcalling her. She paused for an extra beat and arched an eyebrow at a pic showing a particularly BIG black cock from one of her online admirers. The swollen purple crown of a thick bulbous head was emerging from the uncut foreskin of a very dark and very thick, beastly looking appendage.

Rebecca shivered in lust as she glanced sideways at her husband talking on the phone. She kept the screen tilted slightly away from him, feeling slightly guilty about trying to hide how she was transfixed on this black man's obscenely huge cock. She swiped the app away as she heard Russ ending the conversation.

"Everything good babe?" she asked. "Oh yeah," said Russ. "The drainage district is on board with the new plan so we just need to get the paperwork moving today. I hope Marcus will be able to get us off quickly, because we can't wait much longer."

Rebecca nodded her assent and pulled down the visor mirror to begin checking her hair and makeup. As she preened herself to be ready, her mind raced through a series of raunchy images featuring strong, powerfully built black men with huge uncut cocks. Faceless and nameless, her subconscious began swirling as the heat and lust ran through her body, but her brain quickly settled on a single face attached to a chiseled frame and a mighty appendage between his thighs.

That face belonged to Marcus Knox.

*****

"I don't see any issues at all. With the installation of a southern outflow, you're all set," said Marcus as he stood straight up from where they had been looking at engineering plans on the back of a truck tailgate.

The small group of men and women were clustered around the vehicles at a natural levee that ran beside the old pasture ditch on the 700-acre property. Russ and Marcus stood at the back of an engineering firm's work truck poring over plans while Rebecca, Alana and one of the environmental guys stood about 10 feet away making small talk and discussing their weekend plans.

After a short time of discussions, the group had come to an agreement and Russ started shaking hands with the other three men. "Thanks to each of you for getting out here to this swamp on a hot Saturday. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to help out today."

Marcus laughed and slapped a big dark hand on Russ' shoulder, "Not a problem, my friend. But I'll be sending you guys a bill for hazard pay with this humidity!"

The ladies stepped back over to rejoin the group and Alana announced, "you're all invited back to Marcus' house this afternoon if you'd like to cool off in our... his, pool!" She caught his twinkling dark eyes at the slip up and saw him wink back at her.

"Well, I was hoping to treat everyone to lunch today," Russ quickly offered in return. "If you all want to head over to the BBQ restaurant back a couple of miles, they serve an incredible beef rib on the weekend and all of their sides are amazing."

Marcus stepped forward, "how about if Russ will pick up the BBQ to go, then everyone can meet up at my place in say - an hour. Gives everyone time to run home and grab their swimsuits."

Russ looked a little crestfallen as he felt his carefully planned control of the situation, slipping slightly away. He perked up slightly as Rebecca bounded over and planted a kiss on his cheek, exclaiming "I think this sounds like a perfect Saturday! I just hope we don't keep everyone waiting too long for us to get the food and run home first - but we'll hurry!"

The group murmured and laughed with each other for a few moments as the various other men weighed their Saturday choices and plans. In the end, it was Alana who called out again.

"I think that Marcus and I should take Rebecca by their house to get her and Russ' swimsuits, while Russ grabs the BBQ, and everyone else can just show up whenever you get there! The back gate is open and you can make yourself at home on the back porch if you beat us home. The beer is cold in the outside bar fridge!"

Feeling the rush of excitement, Rebecca whipped her head around to her husband to gauge his reaction. "Will that work for you honey?"

"Suuuure," Russ stammered out. "I'll just see how fast I can get through the line for our order. Any special requests?"

*****

Nearly an hour later, Russ slammed open the door from the sleepy country BBQ joint. The line had been impossibly long that hot day, and they had sold out of beef ribs while he stood in it. He had grabbed a variety of their meats and sides, enough to feed a dozen people, and he was overloaded with the food as he hustled for his vehicle.

He hadn't heard a single peep from Rebecca since she had driven away with Marcus and Alana. Two of his text messages sat on read, but he had not yet received any reply from his wife.

Driving back into the city, he realized that he didn't have Marcus' home address. This time, instead of texting Rebecca, he decided to call her.

She picked up on the first ring. "Hey hon! Where are you?!"

Russ felt the irritation rising on the back of his neck. "Hey! There you are, I never heard from you."

"Oh babe, I'm sorry! We were listening to some music in their Mercedes and that SUV has an insane sound system! I forgot to write back and I'm so sorry honey."

Driving a little faster to beat a red light, Russ bit back the sharp retort he was feeling. "That's fine, I just wanted to check in with you. Hey, I'm just leaving the BBQ place. It took fucking forever and I hope it's worth it. They sold out of the beef ribs right as I was about to place my order."

He heard a small giggle come over his speakers from the call. "That's OK babe, I'm sure there will still be enough meat for everyone." More giggles.

"Where are you now babe?" he asked Rebecca. There was silence on the line for a couple of beats before she answered. "Oh, we are just taking a tour of the house! This is a beautiful home," she said, clearly talking to either Marcus or Alana beside her, and not her husband on the phone.

Russ listened quietly for a few seconds, trying to make out the conversation that was happening on her end of the call in the background. Suddenly, Rebecca broke in and asked "are you there? Russ?"

"Yeah babe, I'm here."

"OK honey, well just hurry up and get here. It sounds like the other guys aren't going to be able to make it this afternoon so I think it's just the four of us!"

Feeling his blood start to boil, Russ exclaimed, "they bailed?! What about all of this food I just bought - this cost a small fortune!!"

On the other end of the call, he heard more muffled conversation, as if Rebecca was holding her hand over the phone to keep the sound from him. Then the rustle of fabric on the speaker as she came back. "Babe, it'll be okay! Let's just have a fun time when you get here! And I promise that I'll eat plenty, because I'm starving at this point!"

Russ sighed in exasperation. "Fine. I'll need the address for the house. I don't know where I'm going."

"No problem! I'll have Marcus text it to you right now... is that OK Marcus? Can you send Russ your address?" Rebecca asked, again not talking to her husband.

Again, Russ became quiet as he felt the irritation rising inside his chest. He resented that his plans had gone awry, that he had been delayed, and now - that his wife was already having fun with Marcus and Alana somewhere that he still didn't know how to get to.

"Russ? Hello?" Rebecca came across the speakers. "Babe, he's sending you the address now, check your texts. Hello? Hellloooo?"

"Yeah I'm here," Russ growled. The ding of the text message came through from Marcus. "And it sounds like that's the address on my phone. I'll call you back if I have any problems finding it. Otherwise, I'll just get there as soon as I can, OK?!"

Rebecca waited a half beat before replying, "It's OK honey. I'll wait for you to get here before I have another drink."

"Another drink?!" Russ gasped. "How many have you had?"

"Just one! Honey, you were taking a long time! What's the matter?!" his wife answered with exasperation in her voice.

"Nothing, nothing. I just want something to drink myself," Russ tried to sound normal. "I'll be there soon honey. You have fun. Love you."

"Love you too babe," she replied and the call ended. Immediately, Russ grabbed his phone, and navigated his texts to pull up the map location that Marcus had sent. He went through the screens to pull up the driving directions, and watched as the route populated his dashboard display.

He looked up just in time to see the brake lights ahead of him go red, and slammed on his own brakes in automatic reply. The quart-size tub of green beans tumbled forward off of the box lid that he had used to carry out the food, and he immediately smelled the acidic, buttery-watery odor of the contents spilling across the floorboards of the passenger side of the car.

"FUCK!!" he yelled out and pounded his fists on the steering wheel.

*****

Over an hour later, Russ pulled up the long driveway that wrapped beside and behind the large, sleek house that belonged to Marcus Knox.

What should have been a 20-minute drive, was sidetracked by the overwhelming need to clean up the mess of the green beans that had flown all over the car. Russ had found a self-service car wash place and emptied out all of the change in the vehicle to feed the machine for vacuums, rug shampoo, and more vacuums as he cleaned up the disgusting remnants of the green beans and the juice that had soaked all over the floorboard area.

He had texted Rebecca when he pulled in to the car wash, alerting her that he was needing to make a quick stop. Her one word reply had been immediate "OK." She had not asked why or where, nor had she followed up despite his obviously long delay.

So now, nearly two hours later than he had hoped - Russ finally trudged up to the gate that opened into a spacious back yard where he was greeted by Marcus and Rebecca casually throwing a small football to each other as they splashed around in the pool. Alana spied him walking up and called out as she popped up from her lounge chair.

"There he is!", she exclaimed as she rushed up to meet him at the gate. "Let me help you carry that Russ!"

Russ felt his irritation slip for a fraction of a second as he drank in the sight of the red-haired vixen coming toward him. She was wearing the tiniest of triangle bikini tops, and her huge breasts were threatening to slip completely out of the top, bouncing enticingly with each of her hurried steps.

"Hey, you're here!" Rebecca called out as she tossed another throw to Marcus. Her aim went awry as she looked at Russ, forcing Marcus to jump out of the water and splash backwards to make the catch. The dark-skinned man popped up and shook the water out of his face as he held the football aloft with one hand, "Got it! That still counts! Forty-nine!"

Setting the food down on the covered table underneath the large patio area, Russ took in the luxury of Marcus Knox's back yard oasis. A smaller, but extremely luxurious pool was flanked by a hot tub, a fire pit area, a pergola, a large hammock, and a masterfully landscaped back yard with exceptionally beautiful plants and flowers arranged throughout. The outdoor kitchen featured better appliances than the ones in Russ and Rebecca's current house. All in all, Russ quickly realized just how well Marcus was doing in his career.

His wife came up out of the water to greet him. He noticed that she was wearing a sleek one-piece suit that was perhaps a little small for her curves. The material rode into and between her ass cheeks, exposing a generous amount of flesh, while the swell of her tits were on full display up top. He gawked for a second at the suit's fabric, so thin that you could see every detail of her nipples through the material.

"I was beginning to worry honey," Rebecca pouted as she planted a kiss on her husband's lips. "What took you so long?"

Russ rolled his eyes. "Honey, I'm having a rough afternoon. The restaurant took forever. The beans spilled ALL over the car so then I had to search for change so I could clean it up at a car wash and..."

"ALANA!" boomed out Marcus, walking up behind Russ as he slapped both of his hands upon the man's shoulders. "My friend here needs a drink in his hand, STAT!"

Recoiling slightly at the large man's touch, Russ whipped around to face Marcus. The black attorney stood shirtless and dripping wet in front of him wearing only a small pair of white swim shorts. "Ah! Hey! Hey man, uhhh... yeah. I c-could use a drink," Russ stammered after the sudden interruption.

"Russ, I can't thank you enough for all the trust and faith that you've placed in me and my firm," Marcus stated. "So this afternoon, let me be your host and share my hospitality with you and Rebecca. You have been working like a madman on this deal, and you deserve to relax for once... ah, thank you baby," he said as he took the cold beer from Alana and offered it to Russ.

"As a matter of fact, we ALL have been working our asses off lately," he continued, beckoning to Alana to come back from behind the outdoor bar. Wrapping an arm around the luscious redhead, he raised his own beer bottle. "All of this is going to pay off REAL soon. With an incredible development. With incredible infrastructure. And hopefully - with incredible profit to the landowners. Here's to you Russ. And to you too Rebecca." And with a salute, he downed the full bottle of beer.

Russ felt himself at a complete loss for words. Again, he was chafing at the loss of control and the irritation of how his afternoon had gone. But so quickly and smoothly had Marcus taken control of the backyard scene, he felt compelled to raise his new beer and take a big swig.

Glancing to his side, he wrapped his arm around his wife and pulled her close. "Thanks Marcus. I'm beat. I'm hungry. And yeah, I'm ready to relax. Let's eat!"

*****

The afternoon rolled on with the carefree ease of a summer Saturday. The four partiers enjoyed a heavy BBQ meal, less the green beans, and drank beers until they felt no pain. At some point as the sun began to lower, Marcus excused himself to take a work call inside. Russ sat on the edge of the pool conversing with Alana and Rebecca and finishing up his fourth... maybe his fifth?... beer of the afternoon. The ladies were shielding their eyes from the slanting sun and drifting around the water in their floats, aimlessly discussing work, fashion, and life.

The sleep was falling heavy on Russ' eyelids from the food and the alcohol. Standing up to go relieve himself, he came in the house and wordlessly indicated his need for the facilities to Marcus, who stood in the kitchen still engaged in his phone call. Pointing down the hallway, Marcus directed him to a mother-in-law suite behind the kitchen. Russ half-stumbled into the suite, past the tasteful bedroom furniture and emptied his overworked bladder in the adjoining bathroom. After he washed his hands and replaced the hand towel on the rack, he stepped over to the bed and sat down on the edge of it.

Russ awoke with a start, his bladder screaming once again for relief. The room was nearly dark, which disoriented him in the strange new location where he found himself. He slammed his shoulder into a wall trying to remember the path back to the toilet and cursed under his breath. Groaning with the release of his urgent stream of urine, he let his head back for a giant yawn and then suddenly froze.

Through the outside window, he saw Marcus Knox standing with his hands on his hips, in the middle of the hot tub. With his shorts pulled down to his knees.

Sitting transfixed in front of him, were the two women. Alana was completely topless. And Rebecca's swimsuit was pulled down to her waist.

They were both stroking Marcus' huge member - the biggest erect cock that Russ had ever seen in the flesh. Each woman with a hand encircling his girth, struggling to find a shared rhythm and a direction with their ministrations.

The sun's rays were fading away in the final minutes of the day, which added to the extreme contrast between the two white women and the powerfully built black man. Russ stared mouth agape at the scene, his urine dribbling on to the side of the toilet and splashing back at him. Distractedly, he looked down and re-aimed the final moments of his piss stream before once again gawking out the window.

Marcus was talking to the women and they were occasionally nodding their heads in unison. The attorney reached down his hands and ran his fingers through their hair, almost tenderly. Their hands began to work in faster unison, stroking the huge uncut cock that was jutting out fearfully from his body.

Russ watched in amazement as Alana leaned forward to slide her tongue out to lick the pre-cum that was starting to flow from the head of the monster cock. Her red hair fell forward across her face and over Marcus' veiny cock. With her free hand, Rebecca reached for the other woman's hair and pulled it back, affording her the chance to wrap her lips fully around the thick bulbous head.

Marcus said something to the women and they immediately began to change positions. Letting go of her grasp on his member, Rebecca stood up in the water and put her hand on his powerful chest. Alana shuffled forward so that she was directly in front of the black man, and she began to earnestly fellate the thick rod with both of her hands grasping the parts of the cock where her lips had not yet reached.