All Comments on 'The Land of the Giant Cocks'

by Tosshhh_

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm STILL laughing!

At how bad this was. I mean really, really bad! In the last few months the Loving Wives category has been flooded with a lot of really bad stories. Stories posted in the wrong category. Stories with terrible story lines. Stories with characters so bad and so unlikable that even their Mother would throw them out with the bath water. Stories with limp dicked, weak willed cuckolds. And then there is this story. It was simply ridiculous. Even if you had posted it in Sci/Fi it would be ridiculous. Where do people come up with this garbage???? Please don't embarrass yourself or waste our time by continuing this mess. There's simply no where to go with it and no way to save it.

No stars as even giving this trash one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why would anyone

Even put a fake name on this G.I. Can and even attempt to call it a story???

Her screwing a Giant Sequoia in a California national park would be a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantasy

Too much fantasy. In the next part his wife will like having a foot wide dick enter her? Its like giving birth everyvtime!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just

terrible.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

Tosshhh_, in your BIO, you wrote, 'I need an editor badly. Im creative and well endowed, grammer and punctuation arent my strong suits so quit whining'. Any whining that the commentators make about grammar and punctuation are because you don't try and use even just spell check.

You put the two love birds on a Frigate at the beginning of your story, did you look up what a Frigate was? Frigate: a warship with a mixed armament, generally heavier than a destroyer (in the US Navy) and of a kind originally introduced for convoy escort work.

That's when they saw it off in the distance the island appeared. Missed comma between distance and the.

The wind and tide were at the young couples back pulling them towards the island. If the wind is too your back it is pushing towards something.

They could do nothing but hang on as the two monstrous men down rapidly threw the sense jungle. I do believe you meant dense jungle, unless the jungle was sensing them out.

Each of the men's endowments had to be at least 3 feet in length and that was flaccid. Your story should have been in Sci/Fantasy.

Once she was placed back on her oldest she quickly shuffled to catch up with the line of women marching away from the god dick. My question would be, oldest what?

The three women in front of him immediately stared down at his erect 4 inch penis. Was this written to bolster your claim, '29 years old, Firefighter 6ft handsome fit and with a huge cock'?

Last but not least,'This man seated before them was probably 9 feet tall. His cock was so big that it hung far beyond his feet. It was bigger around than the giant mans calf. He guessed in this moment that the mans giant dick was 5 and a half feet long and that was flaccid'. If the leader's body was proportionate, his hips would be the same distance from head to foot. If he was 9 feet tall his hips would be 4 1/2 feet from the ground. If he had a 5 foot dick he would be dragging it everywhere he went.

Before you drop chapter two, change the section you plan on putting it in and at least get a Beta reader to read it first. Use spell Check and don't use your smart phone to do your writing on until you get better at it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

After reading the comments I had to read this, and I blew coffee through my nose laughing at it. Might do fairly well in humor, cause this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. When your fever goes down, try again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
stopped

reading with the frigate thing. I did not read the remainder but i do encourage you to spare is all and just stop.

RSchwulerRSchwuleralmost 4 years ago
hot story

All the angry and mean-spirited comments in the "Loving Wives" section are baffling to me. Gatekeeping cuckoldry as a fetish makes no sense, let people write fantasy stories and don't read.

I thought this story was hot, I hope you write a sequel and don't get discouraged by all the bile. I want to see what happens when the warriors get a hold of him!

Tosshhh_Tosshhh_almost 4 years agoAuthor
Love the comments

I actually love the comments. Mean spirited as they might be they are like fuel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Giants; Giant Cocks!

My wife and I enjoyed this fantasy piece. We pitied the poor husband who was mistaken for a woman. However, having his wife cuckold him with giant cocks is really the way mother nature planned things.

My wife is a 4' 11", 90 pound, petite Latina who is a gorgeous head turner. The first time she saw my 3-inch, pencil-thin penis was the night we became engaged. She giggled as she held it it her dainty hand.

After a few moments she matter of factly said, "I hope you won't mind if I continue to sleep with some of my ex-boyfriends. They are all three inches across and about nine inches long."

I shuttered and said, "OMG! There are men out there with those sized cocks?" She replied, "Oh yah, you better believe it." Shocked I said, "And how do those huge cocks fit in you? You're so so tiny and petite."

She said, "They are super masculine, 6' 4" or taller and 230 pounds or more of hardbody muscle. They turn me on, they warm me up, my pussy gets slick, and it slips right onto those cocks, just like a glove on a hand. I'm stretched but is feels wonderful!"

Smiling she said, "Why don't you watch me tonight. I'll call Tony over and you can see how my little Latina pussy can take a monster cock!" That was just the beginning.

On our honeymoon, five of her big cocked, ex-boyfriends banged her all night. I watched the delight on her face as her tiny body was tossed around like a rag doll, between these big athletic guys. They are especially attracted by her petite size!

As we read your story, my wife said, "Sounds like we need to go sailing in the Caribbean and hope for the perfect storm. I'd like to have them resize my little, Latina pussy! Also, I'd like to have them shoot buckets of their potent cum in my fertile womb! I would hope they would chose me for breeding!"

jimjam69jimjam69about 2 years ago

Don't this belong in humor?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous