The Landlady

Story Info
A man discover more is on offer at his accommodation.
2k words
4.22
26.7k
18
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After leaving university in the 1970's I took a job with a large national company as an accountancy trainee. After a year of training, I was told I would be temporarily posted to their sites around the country for a few months at a time. I didn't mind too much as they would be arranging and paying for accommodation and this would allow me to save some money.

My first posting was about a four-hour drive from home and so I set off in my new car from my parent's house on a Sunday afternoon and headed to the town where my accommodation was based. The company had arranged for me to stay in a boarding house which was common back then. They were usually run by widows or spinsters and accommodated other single men and women who needed accommodation in the week. I struggled to find the address as there were no satnavs or mobile phones back then and it was dark when I arrived.

The front door was opened by a tall and very severe looking woman in her mid 40's. As I stood in the hallway she started explaining the boarding house arrangements while I took in her appearance. She was dressed quite severely in a high necked blouse and skirt that extended down to nearly her ankles covering a pair of low heeled laced up shoes. As she continued I started to notice that she had a pretty face but also my eyes were drawn to the shape of the large breasts that were contained inside her blouse, something that the 22-year-old me found quite arousing.

I followed her upstairs to my room and noticed how the house was quite spartan and decorated in an old-fashioned way. My room was basic featuring a bed, a small desk and a wardrobe. There was a washbasin in the corner which was stained from a dripping tap and the bathroom down the hall was equally austere. After giving me time to settle in I went back downstairs to eat the supper she had prepared. I could hear her watching TV in the next room and once I had finished I popped my head into the sitting room and told her I was going to bed. She smiled and wished me goodnight.

I slept badly that night being in a different bed and at 2:00 am I woke up and lay awake for some time. After a while I grew frustrated with the lack of sleep and started to stroke my flaccid member. As I touched myself my thoughts drifted onto the landlady. I started to imagine her undressing and showing off a curvaceous mature body which she allowed me to explore and take pleasure from. These thoughts then moved onto the severity of her dress style and the idea of her spanking me. I enjoyed vanilla sex with women but secretly hankered to be dominated by a woman dressed as an authority figure like a headmistress and the fantasy of the landlady performing in this dominant role edged me closer towards my climax. When it came I caught my load in a tissue and soon fell asleep again.

The following morning I went downstairs for my breakfast and was greeted by the landlady in the dining room. She served me breakfast and I noticed that I was the only one dining and learned that I was the only guest which surprised me a little. The routine which would dominate my life for three months then started as I would go to work and return to the boarding house in the evenings. The work was busy and so I was glad of the refuge of the boarding house. After a few nights the landlady asked me if I would like to watch television with her. I agreed and we sat together but in separate chairs for the evening.

After a couple of weeks of this routine I started to notice subtle changes in her dress and appearance. The high necked blouses were replaced by open necked ones and gradually buttons were left undone revealing the curve of her enormous breasts and the edge of her bra underneath. Skirts gradually became shorter and one evening I was quite shocked when I noticed that she was wearing one that stopped above the knee. As she moved I caught a glimpse of a stocking top and suspender hook. Her footwear was sexier in styling and heel heights had increased. She had also started to leave her hair loose in a more feminine style and gradually applied more make-up and perfume.

I wasn't complaining about these changes as she was a good looking woman and nice to look at but I was surprised a little when she chose to abandon her usual seat on an armchair and came to sit next to me on the sofa. This then became the normal arrangement and I accepted it as I liked feeling her presence next to me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see down into the well between her breasts which was visible by the low cut of the blouses she was now wearing.

One evening I was asked to work late and so I returned to the boarding house much later than usual. I was greeted by the landlady who was dressed for bed in her nightie and gown which she left open and which was a pleasant sight to return to. She was not unhappy as I had warned her I would be late and she fussed over me ensuring I ate the food she had kept warm and chatted to me as I ate. Her hair was untied and hanging loose around her shoulders and without a bra on I could see her breasts hanging invitingly down behind the thin fabric of her cotton nightdress.

After supper I excused myself but she suggested I unwind a little more and that I should change into my pyjamas and watch some television with her. It was a nice idea and so soon I was back downstairs and sat with her on the sofa as had become the norm. She handed me a gin & tonic which I savoured as we watched TV. Later I felt her hand touch my leg which nearly made me jump but I didn't complain. Her hand stayed there and then started to slowly slide up and down my thigh. I found her movements arousing and hoped she wouldn't notice the erection forming in my pants.

Her strokes continued and started to get longer moving towards my groin and soon she touched my hardened cock through the fabric of my pyjamas and pants. She then took control, pushing me back and lifting my legs to remove my pyjama bottoms and pants exposing me. She then moved down and started to lick the tip of my cock before moving her head to allow it to slide inside her mouth. She started to suck me off, expertly fellating my cock pushing it into her cheek and stimulating my sensitive head. I told her when I was about to climax and this made her suck even faster. When I did climax she took my load in her mouth and swallowed it all.

She stood up after that and removed her gown and lay next to me on the sofa. She took my hand and placed it inside her nightdress and on her breast. This felt nice as my hand felt the soft flesh and I started teasing her hardening nipple with my fingers. She lay her head back and started breathing deeply as I stimulated her breast. I then took control first removing her nightdress which revealed that she had no pants and allowed me to view her pussy before I moved back in to continue stimulating her breasts. I used my tongue to lick one nipple while I gently teased the other with my fingers.

As I continued with this stimulation her hand moved down to between her legs. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that she was rubbing herself and when I paused she cried out not to stop. I continued attending to her breasts while she wanked herself off and finally I noticed her hand move away as that area became too sensitive and she climaxed.

I realised she was spent after that and because I had also had my climax earlier we both fell back exhausted on the sofa and cuddled up for a post-coital hug. We laid there for a while until we broke, dressed and took ourselves off to bed. As we climbed the stairs she put her hand out behind her and I took it. At the top of the stairs she kept hold of my hand and led me into her bedroom.

I was surprised at how luxuriously decorated her bedroom was compared to the rest of the house and I can only describe it as a boudoir as the walls were decorated in a deep red and the bed was a four poster with luxurious black satin sheets. She beckoned for me to climb in and we cuddled up and soon fell asleep.

I moved to sleep in her bedroom after that and slept much more soundly than in my single bed. Sex was frequent and I found her appetites varied revealing many kinks and fetishes she enjoyed. She had an extensive array of underwear which I noticed she wore most days under her vanilla outerwear. She introduced me to her dildo and regularly asked me to use it on her before I penetrated her myself. However, it was a request one evening that really pleased me.

"I want to spank you," she asked before we got under way with our undressing and foreplay. As she said the words I found myself being turned on by the thought of it and asked if she could dress in Domme clothing to perform this task. She agreed but with a twist as she reappeared soon after in a satin blouse giving me the arousing sight of her breasts and a short leather skirt that easily allowed a view of her stocking tops. She made me undress and lie over her knee and then the spanking began.

She warmed me up with light slaps before she started becoming more forceful. She would raise her hand high and allow gravity to let it fall, striking my exposed cheeks with maximum force. The spanking was lovely and I disappeared into a very nice place as she spanked each cheek in turn. When she finished I had to step back into the real world. As I stood up I noticed my discharge on her skirt which she put her finger into and then licked with a satisfying moan. She then made me lie on my back and started to wank my cock while she was speaking about my earlier spanking and saying that I must have enjoyed it. I admitted that I did and this continued until I finally had my explosive climax.

She helped me clean myself up and later in bed I returned the favour by going down between her legs and eating her out before stimulating her with my fingers and being rewarded by her squirting, a sight I found extremely arousing.

My sexual education of punishment play continued over the following weeks with her introducing me to various implements starting with soft leather paddles and floggers before moving onto more painful implements like the tawse and cane. Post play marking became a regular occurrence on my young butt cheeks and thighs and I repaid the favour by using my using tongue, fingers and cock to stimulate and fuck her.

I woke from my dream by sunlight penetrating through a gap in the curtains. I got myself up, washed and went down for my first breakfast where I was met by the landlady dressed in the same severe outfit as she had greeted me in the night before. She started explaining the arrangements for breakfast while I looked around the dining room to see that other guests were present and tables were laid for more. As she continued her explanation I thought back to my dream and doubted that any of it would now come true.