All Comments on 'The Landlady'

by andreinamsterdam

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
L O ReinsL O Reinsover 2 years ago

Nine years later. I like when Lit writers come back after a long break. Specially with a story this good. CFNM & CMNM are my fave type of stories. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a gay BS. Don't call this CFNM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a love it or hate it kind of story. Those who hate it, read the whole thing and then deride it have too much time on their hands or are into self-abuse and not the good kind! I think this is a wonderful example of female domination. Completely dominating a man within the confines of the home, including his orgasms, without sexual contact of any kind. Delightful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

gay, the only thing missing is panties and sissies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story was hot! I’ve been interested in BDSM since I was a teenager. My wife has no interest in it. I would relish an opportunity similar to the one described in the story, as cheating on my wife doesn’t appeal to me. Very arousing!!

Mrmusings45Mrmusings45almost 2 years ago

I'm not gay, and I am visibly appreciative of this story--and the fact that there is MORE!

Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1onStr4ng3rth4nf1ct1onalmost 2 years ago

Love this story. The control. The nippleplay. The enforced exhibtionism. Perfect for me. Thanks for giving me such an erotic read

KevinTheEngineerKevinTheEngineerabout 1 year ago

Love the story. Thank you.

SmallwhiteDickSmallwhiteDickabout 1 year ago

so hot, thank you. keep writing. I love your stories.

KDLitKDLit9 months ago

Is this a true story from your life? What a fun little secret to have. Now, everyone start saying buttons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userandreinamsterdam@andreinamsterdam
Sane hard working guy who likes to occasionally (or less occasionally) explore his exhibitionist side as well as helping others explore theirs. It takes one to know one after all... Most of the stuff I write has some autobiographical element. It's up to you to distinguish wher...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES