The Landlady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I'd have insisted on it eventually, but we might as well start as we mean to go on."

She sat looking at me, giving me the strangest feeling we'd just concluded a job interview.

"Well?"

"I er..."

"Yes or no Andre, it's all or nothing. If it's yes you can move in tomorrow. No, and we carry on as friends, as if nothing has changed. Well," she smiled, waving her hand at me kneeling there, "almost nothing."

It was a bizarre proposal, but really what did I have to lose? And I couldn't deny I felt sexually more alive than I could ever remember being before.

"Yes please Samantha."

"Good boy. Then there's one final thing you need to do to seal the deal. Usually I'd pop open a bottle, and maybe we will after this. But first, you're going to pop your cork for me.

Or your cock in this case." I looked at her, mouth open.

"You heard me. I want you to ejaculate for me now - that's what the towel is for. Lay it out in front of you now. I will probably want more of a show in the future. I can be a bit of a tease as you'll find out. But for now, masturbate and cum for me Andre."

Shame or hesitation seemed pointless at this stage, so I did as she told me, my hand again automatically moving to my left nipple. I felt the arousal come crashing back, and I slowed my strokes to postpone the inevitable.

"I've been thinking about what to call you too," she said brightly. Obviously those stupid cocktail sticks can go, but I want something less obviously phallic for you." She stood up, briefly being over to let her fingers work my still rawly sensitive tits.

"Those really are your on buttons aren't they? I was thinking about bullets first, or marbles. But I don't want those lying around the house. So 'Buttons' it is. You like undoing them when you're told, and these buttons on your chest switch you on like a light. A few little dishes of interesting antique buttons shouldn't be hard to come by."

"Why ... dishes ... Sam?" I asked breathlessly as my hand kept up its slow strokes, her fingers driving me to distraction.

"Don't be dense boy. How else am I going to trigger people into saying the magic strip word?" she asked, sitting back down again.

"You mean like cocktail sticks?" I didn't think my heart could beat any faster, but I was wrong.

"Smart boy. I'll decide a guest outfit for you. I don't allow shoes in the house by the way."

I eyed the heels tucked under her as she sat smiling at me.

"Your shoes obviously. Then if someone accidentally says the magic word, you'll strip off your shirt. To start. I can't wait to see to see Diane's face the first time it happens. She'll have no idea I've somehow gotten a cute gay guy under house rules."

I was getting dangerously close, even my slow hand was agonisingly hard to resist now.

"When there's company, if you're allowed to be dressed at all, this is the rule."

"So any of your friends could make me strip off everything?" Saying it out loud almost pushed me over the edge.

"I didn't say my friends Andre, I said company. My friends, your friends, the two guys from next door dropping in for coffee."

"My friends...?" I didn't know if I was thrilled, horrified or both, but it was too late to figure it out now. I closed my eyes as I finally lost control and gave myself over to wave after wave of the most intense orgasm I'd had since I was a teenager.

"Landlady's rules, Andre."

© andreinamsterdam 2022 | Leave a comment if you like what you read!