The Landlady's Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark's grunts as he pounded into Sharon's rectum and the slap of his muscular thighs against her fleshy buttocks was giving a percussive rhythm to the higher pitched squeals coming from Sharon's throat and the tenor moans from Rob. Megan tried to stifle her own moans as they would have been in the soprano level as her arousal grew to fever pitch.

Mark's bellow signalled the beginning of the end.

"Commmmingggg Mum ... in your arse ... yeassss ... fuck yeah."

Judging by the number of forceful slaps against Sharon's buttocks he must have pumped 5 or 6 loads of sperm deep into her colon and Rob's grunts signalled an equal amount of his jizz being poured into Sharon's greedy mouth and throat.

Megan couldn't hear the noise of Sharon's orgasm or whether she had one or not as her own climax overwhelmed her and her fingers frantically pumped into her cunt and her thumb strummed her clit.

This orgasm might not have been as powerful as the one she had given herself with the vibrator in her bum but it still took some time to recover from. Gradually she came back down to earth sprawled in an untidy heap on the sofa to the noise of people moving upstairs and she assumed they had gone to get cleaned up or move to a bedroom to carry on their lusty behaviour. She hoped they would use the other room tonight as she needed some sleep no matter how erotic the soundtrack of what went on above her.

She did not get her wish and at the first sign of the bedhead hitting the wall she moved to the spare room. Whilst she could hear some noise it wasn't loud enough to disturb her and she put the light out and settled down to sleep. Her body was relaxed after another very satisfying sexual episode involving her own sons, albeit indirectly, and she hoped sleep would claim her quickly. She was just drifting off when the memory of Mark's bellowing cry reverberated through her mind.

"Commmmingggg Mum ... in your arse ... yeassss ... fuck yeah."

'He called out my name ... when he came ... he called out 'Mum' ... he was thinking of me. The dirty bastard ... thinking of his mothr when he has sex with some slut. Is that what he thinks of me ...that I am a slut? Does he want to fuck me? No ... surely not ... I'm 42 years old ... and his Mum ... he wouldn't ... they wouldn't ... this is just so wrong. I need to get my head together.'

She tried to clear her head and go to sleep but the thoughts kept coming.

'He has never shown any interest in me... has he? There were the comments about my arse and boobs ... they both made them ... they were just taking the piss. Weren't they? Maybe. Oh god ... who knows ... it is so wrong to be thinking like this. Do I want them to think of me sexually? My own fantasies about them have been bad ... but that is all they have been ... fantasies. I wouldn't get them to have sex with me ... this is so wrong ... stop thinking about it.'

She slipped into a troubled and fitful sleep.

Chapter 5

Sunday Morning

Megan woke the next morning after a night full of dreams of sex with both unidentified and identifiable men. All the dreams in which she could see her partners had, unsurprisingly, featured her sons and her body felt sore from the imagined pummelling it had taken from the huge cocks attached to them. She knew that the physical reaction could not be possible and assumed it was a result of the broken night and a psychosomatic effect.

Wearily she dragged herself from bed and tried to revive herself with a shower and several cups of tea before doing something she rarely did, going for a jog. She put her long blonde hair into a ponytail and wore a lightweight running jacket over her sports bra and a pair of silky running shorts. She was hot and sweaty but feeling slightly better when she returned to the house. She unzipped the running jacket to cool down and put her key in the lock of the external door just as it was opened from the inside.

Sharon Jennings stood in front of her and both women looked shocked and embarrassed at the chance encounter. Megan broke the silence first.

"Good morning Sharon. How are you?"

Sharon swallowed.

"Umm ... fine Megan ... fine."

Later on, Megan would ask herself why she asked the next question.

"Did you have a good night ... I mean evening."

She blushed profusely and Sharon smirked.

"Ohh yes Megan. Those two boys know their way around a woman's body. Didn't you hear us going at it. They wanted you to ... said it would annoy you ... this landlady shit is a bit strange ... and they kept calling me Mrs. Jennings ... which was also a bit weird. Having said that, if I was their landlady I would never let them out of the house ... they could have me any way they want ... any time of day. You should try them ... if you haven't already."

She grinned evilly and Megan looked horrified.

"I am their mother Sharon, if you haven't forgotten that. It is illegal. Anyway, I am surprised they went after an old ... err ... someone your age as they normally go for much younger sluts."

Sharon's face contorted as she tried to work out if Megan had just called her a slut but decided it didn't matter as she knew she was one.

"No matter ... If they were my sons, I'd still fuck them every which way I could and three times on a Sunday ... their cocks are to die for ... I must come back when I can take one in my arse and one in my cunt if you know what I mean ..."

She waited with a provocative look on her face to see what Megan's reaction was to this information.

"That is so gross and far too much information if you don't mind. Now if you will excuse me I have things to do today."

Sharon just smirked some more.

"What, like reaching for your little pink friend? That's what I was like until I started to hook up ... now I can find someone new on a daily basis or just live on the thoughts about those two until I can come back and sample the goodies again. I still think you should have nibble ... sons or no sons ... anyway, must dash ... I have a man coming round to sort out my plumbing. If you know what I mean."

She winked and pushed past Megan who was left standing on the front step with her jaw hanging open.

'The nerve of the cow ... suggesting I have a nibble ... plumbing ... has she no sense of shame.'

She went inside the external door and was just about to open her front door when she heard a laughing call from upstairs.

"You still there Mrs. Jennings? You left your knickers ... not that you keep them on for very long ... or have you come back for more?"

Megan was in two minds whether to reply but eventually decided to and stepped back to look up the stairs where Rob was standing at his front door wearing shorts and a T shirt.

"No, it is not Mrs. Jennings. She has just left."

"Oh ... Mrs. Williams ... right ... I hope we didn't disturb you last night she got a bit noisy when she didn't have anything in her mouth."

He had the same cocky smirk on his face and she flipped. She just wanted to slap it off him and stormed up the stairs; a look of surprise and shock crossed his face as she got closer to him. She pushed him back into the apartment and aimed a slap at his head which he dodged which made her even more angry and she was almost foaming at the mouth.

"Don't be so bloody disgusting. I didn't bring you up to behave like this. Having sex with old sluts ... you could catch any number of diseases1"

She aimed another slap at him and this time he caught her wrist and used her momentum to spin her around and capture her other hand. This trapped her arms against her sides with his arms wrapped round her body under her breasts. Her chest was heaving as she struggled angrily in his hold causing her running jacket to come open revealing the mesh fronted sports bra and presenting a perfect view of her cleavage to Rob. The more she struggled the more his grip shifted upwards until her large breasts were resting on the platform of his forearm accentuating the perfect canyon between them.

Megan was bombarded with sensations as his strong arms held her captive and could feel his breath warm on her neck while the musky smell of his unwashed body pervaded her nostrils. She was surprised to find this gave her a little rush or arousal especially as she could also feel his cock growing harder against her struggling body and her own breathing became ragged.

'Jesus, he's getting a hard-on from rubbing up against me, I need to stop moving about. Ohhh ... did he just lick my neck ... don't react ... he must still be drunk or something ... he's still grinding his cock against my bum ... stay still.'

The fact that Megan stopped moving was irrelevant to Rob who was in his own sensual sensory world. The feel of his mother's firm body and her sexy sweaty smell from running were turning him on more than he thought possible. The sight of his mother's large and creamy breasts ensconced in the sexy, mesh fronted bra coupled with the taboo nature of what he was doing had him in a haze of lust. His erection continued to strengthen and lengthen as he continued to grind it against her firm arse.

A noise at the other end of the room made them both stop and look up and saw Mark looking quizzically at them.

"What's occurring bro ... you and Mrs. Williams practicing for a WWE competition?"

"NO I AM NOT! TELL YOUR BROTHER TO LET ME GO!"

Mark looked at Rob who had strange gleam in his eye. One he had seen many times before when they were with women.

He was horny and wanted to fuck.

No matter that the woman was his mother.

Rob answered her directly whispering into her ear.

"What, and have you trying to slap me again? No thank you very much. I'll stay right here and feel that fabulous arse against my cock and get my fill of looking at your boobs."

She tried to turn her head to look at him and tried to placate him.

"Rob, darling ... please don't ... you shouldn't have a hard-on from groping your mother ... it's wrong. I'm sorry I tried to hit you ... I won't do it again ... let me go ... please."

He didn't answer but, instead, moved his grip to hold both her arms in place with one hand and released his left hand which he hovered over her right breast.

"Well ordinarily I would but I'm seeing something here that makes me think you are just as horny as I am."

With that he ran his index finger and thumb over her very hard and very erect nipple which stood out proudly against the fabric of her bra.

Megan was shocked.

Not at his action but at the fact that her body was betraying her and so quickly.

Her thoughts were a jumble as his hand moved to cup the whole globe with the nipple massaged by his palm.

'Please don't touch me like that ... no ... please ... calm down Megan ... don't react and he will stop ... nooo ... he's nibbling my neck ... and my ear ... fuckkk that's sexy ...'

Mark's voice intruded.

"Yeah ... looking at her perky nipples, the closed eyes and the way she's bent her head so you can bite her neck I would say that's a classic submissive pose offering you access to her body."

'Submissive ... access ... no ... no ... that's not right ... I need to reassert ... myself ... ohhh ... he's fondling my other breast ... now ... what ... another hand ... touching my pussy ... they're both touching me ... this is so wrong ... but I'm getting so fucking turned on ... say something ... stop them '

"No ... this is not right ... this is not right ... let me go. Stop touching me like that ... please ..."

Mark ignored the whining, pleading voice and moved closer to reach down and cup his mother's mound through her shorts and, despite two layers of material, he could feel her labia flowering open. She was definitely turned on. He knelt before her and ran both his hands inside the waist band of the shorts and gently eased them down over the swell of her buttocks as Rob eased back to allow his brother to remove the garment. He slid it all the way down her legs and exposed a pair of sensible white cotton knickers with a small damp spot starting to form in the gusset. He hooked his fingers into the waist band and pulled them off as well.

Megan squirmed against Rob's grasp but did no more as she half-heartedly attempted to hide her exposed pussy from his gaze. It was lightly covered in trimmed blonde hair and the distended labia stood open glistening with Megan's secretions. He bent forward to inhale the aroma of her juices.

"That's so sexy Mrs. Williams ...your pussy is very pretty and smells divine ... I wonder what you taste like."

His quiet voice intruded and finally Megan found her own voice but could not muster much strength to it as Rob continued to sensually massage her aching breasts and run his lips gently along her exposed neck. She opened her eyes and looked pleadingly down at Mark.

"Mark ... please don't do this ... I'm not Mrs. Williams ... I'm your mother ... please!"

Mark smiled gently back.

"No, I think you are Mrs. Williams. My mother would not have a dripping pussy from the touch of her sons. Would she?"

Megan could not answer that one and closed her eyes again as she saw him lean in towards her exposed cunt. She felt his tongue against her clit and her legs almost gave way as a small orgasm ripped through her and a loud moan echoed round the room.

She would surely have fallen if she had not been supported by Rob whose hands had now started to remove her running jacket and she placidly allowed him to slip it down her arms. She seemed unable to resist anything they did and the feel of four hands and two mouths on her body was overwhelming her. She made no attempt to stop Rob pushing her sports bra up and over her tingling boobs.

Rob could now get free access to her large breasts and his rough thumbs were like sandpaper on her throbbing nipples as he palmed the fleshy globes. He marvelled at the weight of them in his hands and the fact that they only had a slight sag to them. He broke off briefly to remove his own clothes and he was convinced that Megan hissed in disappointment when he stopped touching her. She definitely gave a grateful moan when he resumed.

Megan had long ago given up trying to fight the sensations buffeting her body and now recognised that this was leading to only one thing.

Her sons were going to fuck her and there was nothing she could do about it.

This was a sobering thought but with one son stroking her breasts like he owned them and the other son currently licking her clit and finger fucking her swampy cunt her resistance was gone.

'Ohh ... when did he start fingering me... I can't cope with having two boys working on me ... there's too much sensation ... fuckk ... '

Mark's probing fingers had found her G spot and was pressing forward on it while using his thumb on her clit like the ears on her Rabbit and his tongue continued to flick it full prominence. Megan was sure she was about to come if he carried on but had to try one last time.

"Ohh ... Mark ... Rob ... please stop ... I don't want this ... "

Her youngest son stopped and looked up at her. The smirk was back.

"Your mouth says one thing your body says something else."

She tried to reason with him again, her voice and eyes pleading.

"But I'm your mother ... you shouldn't treat me like the other women you bring here ... like Sharon Jennings ... she's a slut ... I'm not like her."

Mark sat back on his heels and appraised her nearly nude body with a look of lust. Her large breasts were full with just a hint of the effect of age and gravity which accentuated their beautiful tear-drop shape. Her stomach was toned without being too muscular and her thighs and arse looked like they belonged on a woman ten years younger. Her heart shaped face was also that of a much younger woman with sparkling blue eyes, a fine straight nose and full, kissable lips.

"No, you are not ... you are far sexier and more beautiful than any of the girls we have brought here. You are our trophy MILF, Mrs. Williams ... we will never do better."

Rob, who had stopped stroking her breasts while the conversation went on, chuckled harshly as he gently cupped a breast in one hand and ran his other over her smooth stomach and though her trimmed blonde pubic hair and hooked two fingers into the entrance to her sodden pussy.

"He wasn't wrong about your body saying one thing and your mouth something else. Maybe we should give your mouth something to do."

With that he spun her around and pushed her down to her knees until she was face to face with his huge cock. He grasped her ponytail at the base and forced her head forward. The plum coloured head looked angry and swollen and she could see a bead of lubrication oozing from the slit. She licked her lips in a reflex at the sexy sight but continued to protest.

"No Rob ... I don't want to do this ... I am your mother ... I should not be sucking your co..urrrgh!"

He had taken the opportunity of her open mouth to force the head in between her full lips to the back of her throat. She coughed and gagged and he pulled her head off his cock and bent it back so she could look at him. His face was angry and she was afraid for the first time.

"Mrs. Williams, perhaps I didn't make myself clear. I meant for you to stop talking and get sucking.

She looked back at him in confusion and fear.

'Is this really my son who wants to fuck my mouth with his cock, to force his mother to give him a blow job? What will he do if I don't, hurt me?

The calm, quiet voice of Mark who was kneeling behind her soothed her concerns as his hands started to gently stroke her body paying special attention to her boobs and buttocks. He kissed her neck and whispered into her ear as he nibbled the earlobe. This was Megan's weak spot, as they seemed to have quickly identified, and she relaxed back against him.

"Don't worry, I won't let him hurt you. He just wants to feel your beautiful mouth wrapped around his cock."

He raised his voice.

"Hey bro, no need to get aggressive with our lovely guest. Doing this in the entrance is probably not the best place. Shall we move it to the bedroom and then Mrs. Williams can get comfortable rather than hurt her knees on this hard floor."

Megan did not see Mark's wink to his older brother. The good-cop-bad-cop routine always worked and Rob stayed in character by pulling her up by her ponytail while Mark helped her gently to her feet and led her into his bedroom ... the one above hers and the irony was not lost on her.

'At least I'm not down there to listen to myself getting fucked.'

The interruption to the sexual stimulation of her body gave her an opportunity to clear her confused mind. She had been ready to accept her fate ... her sons were going to fuck her ... but did it have to happen like that?

'Megan, what are you doing. Get up and walk out ... they are not going to hurt you ... just say no and mean it.'

The problem was that, deep down, she knew she wanted to have sex with her two sons. It was too late to turn back now.

Chapter 6

Once they got to the bedroom there was an awkward 'what-do-we-do-next' moment until Rob sat on the edge of the bed and beckoned to Megan to kneel in front of him. He stroked his cock which had started to flag a bit as she reluctantly acquiesced. She might want sex but she wasn't going to let them know that she was too eager.

She knelt down and looked at the huge cock in front of her. It had to be at least 8 inches long and very thick. She was sure it was a lot bigger than his father's but Rob trimmed most of his dark pubic hair away so maybe it just looked longer

"Come on Mrs. Williams, you do know how to suck cock don't you? Get on with it."