The Landlady's Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him angrily.

"I did not bring you up to be so rude. Yes, I know how to give very good blowjobs. Your father ... "

She realised that references to Ray would probably not be a good idea so stopped talking and raised a hand to stroke him, shooing his own hand away. His shaft felt so big in her small hand and she marvelled how hard it felt under the soft skin. A bead of lubrication appeared at the tip and it drew her like a magnet as she slowly dipped her head to capture it with the tip of her tongue. His eyes closed and he groaned in appreciation as she made a deliberate act of tasting and swallowing and then licking her lips with a smile. Rob almost came on the spot seeing this beautiful woman enjoying the taste of him.

"Fuck ... that is so sexy."

Meanwhile her own body had suddenly woken up to the fact that he tasted good. She wanted more and a lot of it.

Still holding his gaze, she kissed the tip of his cock and slowly opened her lips to suck in the head into the cavern of her mouth where her tongue bathed it in saliva, tasting yet more of his pre-come. She felt his hand go to the back of her head and she lifted off before he could push her down further. She looked angrily at him again.

"I swear, if you try forcing it down my throat, I will bite your cock clean off. Just leave me to get going ... you can join in later if I manage to take all of this monster."

He looked suitably chastened and said sorry and she started to run her tongue up and down the long shaft, swirling around the crown and paying special attention to the sensitive spot on the underside of the bulbous head. Once the entire shaft was bathed in spit she went back to sucking as much of it into her mouth leaving a hand's width outside.

She was distracted by Mark's fingers running through the crease of her buttocks and gently rimming her anus before his middle finger split her puffy labia which had closed up since the move into the bedroom. She shifted her thighs further apart to give him better access and moaned as he turned his hand over so that the tip of his long finger caressed her G spot again. He ran his other hand down her stomach and she shifted further to allow him access to her clit, groaning around Rob's cock when he touched it. Mark started to kiss her buttocks and ran his tongue down the valley between them seeking out the tight pucker of her anus. She jumped from the first contact and this, and the stimulation of both pleasure spots, soon had her juices flowing down the inside of her thighs.

His actions were a distraction to her attempts to give Rob a blowjob and he occasionally had to nudge her back on track but did not try to force her head down again. She started to go deeper helped, in part, by the natural rhythm of her hips as they thrust backwards and forwards against Mark's magical fingers and tongue.

She had ended up in a position on all fours and was disappointed when Mark stopped his ministrations to her pussy and clit and withdrew his fingers. Her arousal had been building and, having been frustrated when her orgasm was interrupted earlier, she moaned her disapproval around Rob's cock.

However, she realised as he shuffled on his knees behind her that the moment of truth was upon her ... he was about to fuck her ... they were about to commit incest ... son was going to fuck mother ... and she wanted it. She wiggled her hips in encouragement but Mark's laughing voice brought a brief frisson of shame.

"Looks like our gorgeous guest can't wait to get spit roasted, bro. Well her wish is my command."

He placed one hand on her hips and she guessed the other was holding his cock as she felt him slide the bulbous head up and down between her labia to lave it in her juices. She whimpered every time it rubbed roughly over her clit which he did a few times, heightening her arousal once more, before moving it to the entrance to her cunt without pushing in. She moaned irritably at his teasing but made sure she didn't move either.

She backed off Rob's cock and looked back at him.

"Are you going to put a condom on? I don't want any diseases from the other sluts you fuck and I'm not on the pill."

He grinned at her.

"We always wear condoms and get regular blood tests but today I'm going to make an exception. This pretty pussy deserves to be taken bareback. I want you to feel me coming inside of you. We will just have to take pot luck on your fertility cycle."

'Fuck that is so sexy ... the idea of my son pumping my unprotected womb full of come ... where am I on my cycle? ... no matter I can get a morning-after pill if needs be... fuck that would be bad ... getting knocked up by my own son ... at my age too.'

Mark looked down at the sight before him ... his big cock poised at the entrance to his mother's pretty pink pussy framed by matted blonde hair. He was tempted to pound into her but wanted to hear her ask for it. Megan whined in frustration as he moved away every time she pushed back to sheath his big cock in her needy cunt.

"Don't tease me please."

"What do you want Mrs. Williams. Why am I teasing you?"

'Fuck ... he wants me to beg for it ... the bastard ... he knows we both want it ... I'm so fucking turned on right now ... a big cock in my mouth ... another big one at the entrance to my pussy ... bastards ... wonderful, sexy bastards.'

She groaned in her frustration as he kept up the cat and mouse which in truth was doing him no favours at all. He wanted to bury his cock in that greedy vagina just as much as she did. He asked her again.

"What do you want ... what can I do for you?"

Megan could take it no more.

"Ohhhh, just fuck me ... fuck me with that big COCCCKKKK ... yesss."

Mark had not needed a second invitation and the battering ram of his huge cock speared into her gaping wet canal pushing the velvety muscular walls apart.

Megan pushed back once she felt him firmly seated relishing the sense of fullness his thick cock gave her. Her vagina felt stretched for the first time since Mark himself had last visited the area, over 20 years ago and she relished the taboo nature of the return. She whimpered as he withdrew slightly and she could feel more moisture running down the inside of her thighs as the large organ pulled it out. This move was nothing more than a precursor for another muscle straining lunge and his cock penetrated deeper into her as she groaningly thrust her pelvis back to capture more of his plundering shaft.

Her oral ministrations to Rob's wonderful shaft had almost stopped and his hands had crept round to the back of her head again and was starting to force her further onto his engorged penis taking it deeper into her mouth than ever before. It was right at the entrance to her throat and she put a hand round the thick organ to hold it there. Her gag reflex was wanting to kick in and a lot of saliva was building up as she took the other hand off the ground to gently cradle Rob's heavy balls. She heard him moan at her touch and the fluttering of her throat around the head of his cock, so, judging the moment to perfection, she thrust her face down spearing his cock head deep into her throat.

Megan was in heaven, a big cock deep in her throat and what felt like an even bigger shaft, balls deep, in her tight cunt. She had never had two men at the same time and felt so full of cock that she was convinced they would meet in the middle. She pulled back from Rob to allow herself to breathe before plunging back down onto his huge rod as Mark worked to get even more of his length inside the tightest pussy he had ever been in.

Mark could see she had taken Rob's length to the balls as her nose was pressed into his pubic hair and looking at his brother he knew he wouldn't last long as she noisily plunged down onto his big cock. Mark looked at the wanton act in front of him and had to admit the mere fact of fucking his mother was such a turn on that he was in danger of coming too soon himself. However, he had plans for Mrs. Williams and premature ejaculation was not part of it.

His breath hissed in pleasure as he slowly eased out of her pussy and back in again going deeper each time until he felt her buttocks thrust back against his pelvis. She had taken him all and was still wanting more as she twisted and ground her throbbing, rippling cunt back on the largest cock she had ever taken.

'Oh fuckk ... this is ... so good ... fuck me Mark ... I love your cock ... I want more ... give me more. Come on Rob ... come in my mouth ... let me taste you ... oh he's starting ... he's coming ... in my throat ... I need some in my mouth ... I must taste him ... ohh ... so good ... '

Rob was groaning and thrusting his hips forward with his shaft buried deep in his mother's mouth as his orgasm washed over him. He watched as this beautiful woman greedily took him back into her throat which flexed around his rampant shaft before pulling back to take the last few pulses into her mouth. He could see her swallow and a rapturous smile spread over her lovely face.

Megan had no time to exult in sucking the come out of her eldest son as her youngest's large cock was pounding into her from behind and she knew that she was going to explode into the biggest orgasm of her life. It had been building since Rob had first subdued her and everything that had happened since was a precursor to this life changing event.

She was fucking and being fucked by her sons and she wanted it go on and on forever. Sharon's words echoed in her brain.

'If they were my sons, I'd still fuck them every which way I could and three times on a Sunday ... their cocks are to die for.'

Sharon might be a slut but she was right about that. Megan giggled to herself as she realised it was a Sunday so she was allowed to be fucked twice more today but the current fucking she was receiving was more than enough for the moment.

Mark pounded into his mother's cunt and she started to thrust back more vigorously now that she did not have to concentrate on the cock in her throat. He bent forward again and reached a hand round to Megan's pussy seeking out the throbbing bud of her clitoris.

'Oh god ... he's going to touch my clit'

"... FUCKKKKKK YESSSSS ...COMMMINNNGGG... "

One touch was all it took for her overloaded brain as the accumulated sexual stimulation and the taboo nature of the situation was too much and her body went into seizure. She wanted to keep thrusting back but her hips would not obey her as she fell forward and Mark kept pounding into her as though she was a rag doll. All the while he kept pounding, she kept shaking and coming on her son's big cock until eventually she had to stop, although the voice from her cock ravaged throat was so weak he almost missed it.

"No more ... too sore ... too sensitive ... please ... stop."

He did stop and she fell forward onto the carpet and his cock slipped from her abused pussy. She lay there, face down, panting and dishevelled but revelling in the continuing aftershocks that flooded her body. Eventually she heard his voice.

"I haven't come yet."

"Please Mark ... I can't ... I'm sorry."

"I'll just have to go elsewhere then."

She looked over her shoulder at him with incredulity.

"You want to go and find another woman after that? I would have thought fucking your mother to death would have been the highlight of your career."

He smiled evilly and she could see him reaching for something under the bed with one hand while the other pressed into the small of her back, pinning her to the floor. She felt a bit uneasy and tried to move away but he was too strong

"Who said anything about another woman. You have another hole that I haven't tried yet."

Megan's eyes widened in fear.

"My arse? You want to fuck me in the arse. I have never done that ... please don't do it."

"Why not? You have a really sexy bum and it deserves to feel a big cock spreading those cheeks and stretching your arsehole. I'm surprised you haven't done it before; your arse is made for fucking."

She was pleading now and started to squirm to try and get away.

"No please ... I beg you ... go back in my pussy ... you can come in me there."

Mark lay down on top of her the weight of his large body making it impossible for her to move. He whispered cruelly in her ear.

"No chance, I aim to have my cock buried balls deep and stretching that gorgeous arse of yours so I can pump my come so far into you it will come out of your nose."

Panting with fear Megan tried to squirm away as Mark adjusted his position to put his knees either side of her legs and sat back on her thighs. The combination of his weight on her legs and the hand on her back kept her pinned like a butterfly to a display board. His other hand ran down through the crevice of her buttocks and smeared something soft and greasy around her crinkled sphincter which tightened with panic. Her sobbing voice echoed the sense of fear.

"No ... please Mark ... I'll suck your cock ... Rob enjoyed it ... please ... don't ... not my bum ... please."

He bent over her back and she could feel the solid mass of his erection between her buttocks. She shivered at the contact. His voice in her ear was matter-of-fact as he ignored the emotional outburst.

"We can do this in one of two ways. You can squirm and resist which will end up hurting you more or you can cooperate and I'll guide you to have the least discomfort. Who knows, you may even enjoy it. Now just relax I'm trying to lube you but if you keep squirming it won't be as effective."

With the realisation that he wasn't going to give up she stopped moving and slumped on the floor in defeat. She wouldn't resist but she was damned if she was going to help him take her anal virginity.

His long middle finger probed at her anus and she flinched and automatically tightened up. Surprisingly he did not try to force his way in but gently rimmed around the tightly puckered muscle until she, and it, relaxed. She remembered when she had used the vibrator that rimming had been pleasurable so allowed her enjoyment to build.

Eventually Mark's circling finger homed in on the centre of her puckered rosebud and gently pressed inwards and upwards and the tension returned to her body. He spoke softly.

"Just relax, Mrs. Williams, if you try and push back against me it will go in easier. It's just one finger at the moment so it won't hurt."

She did as he suggested and his probing middle finger slipped in to the first knuckle and he gently pumped and rotated it in a stirring motion stretching the tight muscle. Megan was relaxing more and more as there was some discomfort but it wasn't painful. She realised that the finger was now deeper than the second knuckle and she was subtly thrusting back against the invader. She hoped he wouldn't notice as she didn't want him thinking she was joining in. Mark's soothing voice continued.

"See, it's not too bad is it. Now I'm going to add a second finger. This will stretch you a bit more but try not to tighten up. You are nice and relaxed at the moment so they should go in nice and easy."

Megan wasn't so sure. His fingers were pretty large and would be wider than her vibrator but she willed herself to relax. She felt a strange sense of emptiness as Mark pulled his middle finger out of her clasping anus and she almost asked him to put it back. She could hear him getting more butter and then felt him gently rim her anus with two fingers together. It was comforting to know that he was making sure she was relaxed.

"Push back again as I go in and you can thrust your hips more this time if you want."

His voice had a smile in it but it didn't stop the blush from suffusing her face.

Busted!

Surprisingly his two fingers entered easily and he repeated the pumping and rotating motion and she could not help but flex backwards in counterpoint to his inward thrusts.

"You have a very sexy bum Mrs. Williams. It goes with the rest of your very sexy body."

The two boys had complimented her body before and she had not responded but this time she felt the need to say something but was very shy.

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it ...I try to keep in shape but I'm not a young girl anymore."

"Meh ... who needs youth when you look like you do."

She needed some affirmation and turned her head to look back at him.

"So, is my body better than Sharon's?"

He looked down at her in surprise as his fingers continued to pump and turn in her clutching arse.

"Why do you even ask. She's a fat slut and you are gorgeous. Isn't that right Rob?"

She had almost forgotten that her other son was there and looked over at him. He was running a hand slowly over his cock which was starting to rise back to full majesty.

"You sure are bro ... I'm sitting here stroking my cock just looking at perfection."

"There now, satisfied? Now let's move on to three fingers but we need to lift your hips up a bit. Rob, throw us a cushion."

He pushed the cushion under Megan's pelvis thrusting her bum further into the air. She heard Mark's breath catch in his throat.

"Fuck, that arse looks even better up like that."

Three fingers were more uncomfortable and Mark could not go as deep but eventually the pain dulled as her sphincter stretched. Eventually he stopped and withdrew his hand and she turned to look back at him running a greasy hand over his huge cock. He noticed her gaze and saw worry etched on her face.

"Don't worry, I'll go easy."

She nodded in recognition of his promise but still gave him one more chance to not do it and looked pleadingly at him.

"You don't have to do it ... try my pussy again ... or my mouth."

He shook his head. No!

"There's a line in a song somewhere that goes something like 'I'd rather be sorry for something I did than something I didn't do'. I would kick myself forever if I did not get to fuck the finest arse I have ever seen."

That was it. He was going to do it. Megan made one last plea.

"Can I at least get in a position which is more comfortable and probably will be less painful."

He shrugged.

"Why not. If I can still get my cock balls deep I don't care. How do you want to do it?"

"If you get off me I'll show you."

Warily he moved off her and she rolled onto her back and put the cushion under her buttocks. There were gasps from both boys when she pulled her knees up to her shoulders exposing her pussy and arse to their lusty gaze.

"Now that is really sexy. You releasing your inner porno star or something?"

She laughed.

"No, But the one time I ..."

She stopped and blushed.

Rob laughed.

"Go on Mrs. Williams ... the one time you did what?"

Her blush got deeper and she felt like it covered her whole body. She answered in a rush.

"The one time I used a vibrator in my bum I used this position. It made it easier to play with my pussy and clit."

Her two sons laughed and Mark raised a questioning eyebrow.

"And? Did you enjoy it? Maybe have a little orgasm?"

Her embarrassment continued to grow.

"Can we stop talking and get on with it."

"My, my! I'll take that as a yes. Getting a little bit impatient are we?"

She glared at him.

"No! The sooner we get going the sooner it will be finished. Anyway, you will lose your erection soon."

Mark looked down and laughed. His cock was still rock hard.

"Trust me, Mrs. Williams, my cock will be harder than it has ever been before. I will do justice to your fabulous bum. Can I suggest you get up on the bed and lie like that with your bum nearly at the edge? It will make it easier and be more comfortable for you."

Megan could not get over how polite the conversation was. Nobody would think he was just about to slide that massive cock into her arse. It was more like a discussion about positioning for a photograph.