The Landlady's Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob gave a knowing nod and moved to stand closely in front of her. He also had on sweatpants but his torso was bare showing impressive muscular development and Megan could not help but remember the sensation of her own breasts crushed against his chest. She looked down and could see his erection starting to tent the loose trousers and could not help licking her lips in anticipation as her pussy started to ooze.

"No, this doesn't look like what you would wear to a social call. Maybe we should see what's underneath just to confirm it."

Rob locked his eyes with Megan's and reached forward to the bow of the sash holding the robe together and pulled the two ends. His gaze flickered down and his eyes widened as the front gaped open.

"FUCKKK ... would you look at that ... fuck-me heels, a platform bra and what looks like ..."

He reached a hand down to her vulva and ran his middle finger along the puffy labia and up to her clit. Megan groaned at the sensation and then whined slightly when Rob moved his finger away and up to his nose to smell it and then held it for his brother to see.

"Yes ... split crotch panties ... and look ... she's as wet as fuck. Just gagging for it ... again."

Mark's hand completed the journey down her abdomen it had started earlier and he roughly crooked two fingers into her wet gash as his thumb mashed against her exposed clitoris. She moaned and ground her hips forward to meet and accentuate the contact.

"So, Mrs. Williams, what did you come up here for?"

Megan had now changed and the nervous and embarrassed older woman was replaced by a horny cougar. She was almost snarling with lust.

"What the fuck does it look like I came for. To have you two studs fuck the shit out of me. Together ... at the same time ... one in my pussy ...one in my arse like you do to those silly bitches you bring home ... I want you to both to fuck me ... NOW!"

Mark's voice was amused but gentle in her ear as he nibbled at her exposed neck.

"Really? Is that you want ...Mum?"

Megan smiled at his use of the word ... she didn't want them fucking Mrs. Williams but their own Mother ... no dissembling on their part or hers. A look of pure lust swept over her pretty face.

"I want the pair of my sons to fuck the living daylights out of mummy. There, are you happy now ... just get on and fuck me? Mummy is horny and needs those big cocks of yours ... NOW!

Rob smiled at her.

"You only had to ask, Mum."

Chapter 8

Megan licked her lips in anticipation at the sight of the big purple helmet only inches in front of her face. She was resting her forearms on Mark's thighs so she could reach out with her hands to caress the big, thick shaft and heavy ball-sack beneath it.

She grinned wickedly at a small bead of lubrication that appeared from the slit and bent her head so the tip of her small tongue could touch it; she heard a groan from above causing her to giggle to herself.

'Guys are so fucking predictable. Put a mouth anywhere near a cock and they fall to pieces. I bet if I look up now his eyes will be closed in pleasure but his hands will be reaching for the back of my head.'

She pulled her head back to look up just as she felt one hand grasp the base of her blonde ponytail and push on the back of her head. She went with it and opened her mouth taking the flared head into her oral cavern and swirled the flat of her tongue over the monster, bathing it in saliva.

At the same time Rob's tongue was active between the crease of her upturned buttocks which were high in the air as she knelt, almost in abasement, between her two sons ... her two lovers. It ran in broad sweeps from her clit up to her anus and was currently rimming her tight pucker causing her to whimper in delight, tinged with a little fear of what was coming.

Her pussy was a swampy mass of her own juices and saliva and she was generating just as much mess at the other end as her mouth made love to the beautiful cock in front of her. She knew there was an equally beautiful one behind her and the owner was now shuffling on his knees to fuck her with it.

She waited in panting expectation as Mark's gentle hand on the back of her head caused her mouth to take the head deeper into her throat before reversing direction. The cock stayed still so it was her mouth doing all the fucking and she relished the noisy groans from above.

She felt the head of the cock behind her rub on her clit before running between her puffy swollen lips, gathering moisture before moving higher to the tight whirl of her anus. She tensed as it pressed against her sphincter.

'No! Not there ... they said ... ohhhhh ... Godddd ... Yesss!'

Her fear dissipated and turned to relief as she heard a snort of teasing laughter and the bulbous head dropped lower to the gaping entrance to her vagina and pushed in about an inch, stretching her underused pussy for the second time that day. She pushed back, welcoming the invasion and encouraging it to go deeper as her whimpers became moans at the wonderfully erotic sensation of being fucked by a large shaft whilst she made love to another one with her mouth.

She felt so wanton, kneeling on the bed sandwiched between these two magnificent cocks with hands pawing at the hard nipples that adorned her large breasts hanging free from the platform bra she was still wearing.

'What a slut ... I'm no better than Sharon Jennings ... spit roasted ... still in my slutty split crotch panties ... fuckkkk ... yesss .'

She was rutting backwards and forwards taking the thick shafts deeper and deeper but they still did not move in counterpoint to help her.

'How can they not fuck back ... they must have wills of iron ... they certainly have willies of iron (giggle) ... come on boys ... more ... please more.'

Her motions became ever faster as she felt the first signs of imminent orgasm arrive in the back of her brain but still she was doing all the work to encourage those wonderful shafts to go deeper and harder. She lifted her mouth of the thick cock to plead with them.

"Please boys ... fuck me ... please ... I need you to fuck me ..."

Her pleading seemed to have the opposite effect to what she wanted as the cock withdrew from her sodden pussy and the hand holding her ponytail held her panting mouth from diving back down. She groaned in frustration.

"No, don't stop ... please ... I'm close ... pleeease!"

The hand holding her ponytail pulled her head up forcefully and she could see the smirk on Mark's face.

"Sit further up. I'm going to slide flat and then you straddle my thighs. You want to come, huh? Well you can, but only in the way you came for. DP-ed."

She nodded eagerly and did as he said ending up with her drooling pussy resting on the base of his shaft. She stroked backwards and forwards and ground her clit against the underside of his cock. She could feel the sensations start to rekindle. Still controlling her head by the ponytail, he pulled her face closer to his and mashed his mouth against her open lips. It was the first time they had kissed and she felt his tongue exploring her mouth and her own tongue responded greedily. She moaned into his mouth as Rob started to kiss and bite her sensitive neck and shoulders and his large hands found their way onto her heavy tits, twisting and pinching her lust hardened nipples.

His voice in her ear told her it was time. She was worried but they were right. She wanted to do this.

"Lift up and sit on his cock."

Almost frantic with lust and desire she reached beneath her to grasp the huge penis in her small hand and had to strain her thighs vertically to get it in position at the entrance to her cunt. She let out a growl of rapture as she started to settle back down feeling the large knob force her pussy walls aside as gravity took hold. She was still tight, despite the reaming that Rob had given her minutes earlier, and needed to lift up and down a few times before she felt herself bottom out on his pelvis and the head of his cock touched her womb.

Panting from the exertion and the excitement of the moment she was pulled forward to kiss again with one hand cupping her neck and the other holding her right buttock so she was flattened out against Mark's muscular torso. Her breasts were now squashed against his chest and she tried to rub the sensitive nipples against his hard pecs.

She felt a thick liquid poured into the crevice of her bum and dribble down over her arsehole and pussy before dripping onto the bed beneath them. She heard a muttered curse.

"Fuckkk ... I prefer the butter ... it stays in one place."

She then felt a greasy finger probing at her bum and pushing in through the tight rosebud which she attempted to accommodate by pushing back against the invader as she tried to remain relaxed. The finger rotated, stretching her tight arsehole for a minute before it withdrew and then returned with more butter and a companion. This time the two fingers seemed to go in more easily and she found herself relaxing from the myriad of stimuli buffeting her body. The large cock in her pussy was flexing against her G spot and the movements of her own body were rubbing her clit and nipples to stiff attention. Even the burn of her stretched and abused anus was starting to feel good. She was becoming increasingly aroused but did not know if it was the melted butter or her own juices making her pussy so wet.

Eventually the preparations came to an end and she felt the mattress move as one hand grasped her other buttock and she felt growing pressure against her cringing arsehole. Willing herself to relax she felt the muscular sphincter start to deform and stretch with the burning pain increasing exponentially. She panted as a distraction while the sodomizing penis pressed unrelentingly inward. She looked down and Mark's gaze was concerned but smiling.

"Don't forget, you wanted this."

She grinned against the pain.

"Yeah ... I know ... but that doesn't make it any easier. He's fucking huge and you are filling most of my pelvis already."

"Let's see if we can take your mind off it."

He pulled her down for another raunchy, tongue filled kiss causing her body to writhe and shift in lust which allowed the big cock to break through the resistant anal ring. She moaned into the kiss as the big shaft continued its relentless movement up into her small body.

'Oh fuckkkkk ... he's in ... I'm doing it ... two cocks ... it's a shame I don't have a third son to make me airtight. Now I definitely sound like Sharon!''

The two boys started to move gently in her overstuffed holes and the image of the dirty, slutty act she was performing with her sons was the final trigger for her lust filled mind.

"No ... harder ... fuck me like you fuck those slutty bitches you bring up here ... treat me like Sharon Jennings ... pound me ... fuck your mother."

Her two sons shrugged at each other and started to increase the speed of their thrusts as Megan jerked back against them to increase the force and depth of penetration.

"Ohh ... yesss ... like that ... fuck mummy ... hard ... make me come ..."

The bedhead was banging on the wall and she was convinced that the bed was bouncing on the floor as the mattress squeaked loudly in protest at the treatment it was suffering. Megan relished the brutal nature of the taboo act that her two sons were inflicting on her and her body was starting to be buffeted by the hard pounding from her sons. Their bodies were glistening with sweat and this added to the wet, sucking noises as they moved against each other and Megan revelled in the sounds and sights of their coupling ... or was that tripling? She would never get enough of the smell of dirty anal sex and the sound and feel of two hard cocks thrusting lewdly into her stretched holes and wanted it to go on and on. However, while she hovered on the brink of a furious orgasm the two boys were even more turned on to the illicit fucking they were giving their mother and were ready to explode at any moment. Mark pulled Megan's face towards his and panted at her as he thrust repeatedly up into her clasping, rippling cunt.

"Is this what you wanted ... Mummy ... two big cocks stretching your slutty holes? Two cocks ... your sons' cocks ...?"

It was enough and Megan's body went rigid as her brain overloaded with the biggest orgasm of her life. The muscles in her cunt and arse locked along the length of the huge cocks buried deep in each hole and this was enough to trigger Rob and Mark to pump gallons of jizz into their wanton mother's body, groaning and moaning out their pleasure as they did so.

Ron managed to pull all three bodies on to their sides as he collapsed onto the bed and Megan remained stuffed full of cock as the threesome hugged in post-orgasmic bliss. Nobody stirred for several minutes before Megan giggled weakly.

"Sharon said it was three times on Sunday but can I take a rain-check?"