The Landlord Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man inherits a building from his dead uncle.
4.4k words
4.54
30.7k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,255 Followers

I was twenty-six years old, I didn't have a job, and I didn't go to college. So it was a total shock when I heard that my Uncle Lenny had died, and left me his building in his will. At first I couldn't believe it; not that my Uncle Lenny died, he smoked so much we were all surprised he made it as far as he did. I was surprised he left me his building. He had bought it twenty years ago, and ran it ever since. There was even a short period when my mom and sister and I lived there. The only thing I could remember about Uncle Lenny's building, was that there always seemed to be beautiful women there.

I flew out to California to take over for him, expecting an already working ship. What I found when I got there, was that Uncle Lenny was in massive debt. Of the fourteen available apartments in the building, only seven were being rented out. I spent an entire day going over the books, getting more frustrated by the minute. Five of the seven renters were at least one month behind. Two of them were three months behind. And one special renter, was a staggering six months behind on her rent.

I was grateful that my uncle had thought of me, and I knew this could be a real financial opportunity, but I was beginning to realize how much actual work this was going to take. I knew the first thing I had to do was straighten out the late fees. I was sure that they would not receive me well, and wondered if I would have to evict any of them. After thinking about it for a while, I decided that I should go to the latest renter first, as I didn't think she would be able to stay. Plus, if I evicted her, it might show the others that I meant business.

I walked to the third floor, where a Ms. Baxter lived, and walked down to her door. I had never done anything like this before, and I was a lot more nervous than I thought I would be. I could hear the TV on inside, so I knew she was home. I knocked loudly on the door, and waited. After a minute without being answered, I knocked on the door louder, and this time I heard the TV turn off. I heard someone moving around inside, and a moment later the door opened.

The woman standing in the doorway looking angrily at me wasn't anything like I had expected, and I froze up a bit. I was expecting a middle-aged cat woman, not a sexy young blonde with big tits. She was tall and beautiful, and she looked pissed. She crossed her arms under her huge tits, and looked at me impatiently. I could only stare, as I had not been nearly prepared for her beauty. Finally she seemed to get fed up with my staring.

"Look, I don't have time for this," she said angrily, "so whatever you're selling, I don't want it." She began to shut the door, and I finally snapped out of my trance.

"Wait," I managed to say before she shut the door in my face.

"Look buddy, whatever you want, I'm not interested," she said impatiently, "now if you don't leave, I'm going to have to call my landlord."

"I am your landlord," was all I could think to say.

"My landlord is Lenny Stargle, and he doesn't appreciate trespassers, so leave now or I'm calling the police."

"Lenny was my uncle," I explained quickly, "he died last week, and he left the building to me. I am the new landlord." I had expected them not to believe me, and I had brought the paperwork proving who I was. I handed the sheet of paper to Ms. Baxter, and she read it carefully.

"So, wait," she said slowly, "Lenny is really dead?"

"Ya," I said, nodding my head solemnly, not sure how she had felt about him, "he had cancer for most of the last year, so it wasn't all that unexpected. Still hard though; I was really close with Uncle Lenny when I was younger."

"So that means, you're like, really the new landlord?" she asked me, starting to sound a little worried.

"That's right," I nodded again, "and I don't know what kind of deal you had worked out with my uncle, but I see that you are six months behind on the rent."

"Ya, but I owed Lenny that money," she explained simply, "so since he's dead, don't I like start over from scratch?"

"Uh, no," I said awkwardly, "I own the building now, so you owe me the money. It doesn't matter that Lenny died, you still owe six months' rent."

"I know I'm behind," she said, making a cute pouting face at me, "but it's really hard for a girl to get by in this town. I have a bunch of auditions coming up though, so I should have money soon."

"Look, Ms. Baxter," I said slowly, not wanting to have to do it, "I'm sorry, but if you can't pay at least three months' rent by next Tuesday, I'm going to have to evict you."

"You mean, like, kick me out of my own apartment?" she asked, sounding shocked.

"It's my apartment Ms. Baxter," I said plainly, "you're renting it out, and if you don't pay the rent, I will have to evict you, and let someone who will pay move in."

"But, isn't there anything I can do," she asked, sounding frightened now.

"Other than paying your rent, no, there isn't," I said plainly, trying to sound sympathetic, and yet also stern. "Don't take this the wrong way mam, but did you and my uncle have something arranged?"

"Like what?" she asked, a little defensively.

"I don't know," I said quickly, "I just don't know why my uncle would have let you stay here for so long without paying."

"I mean, he liked to stare at me a lot," she said casually, "but nothing more than that. Most guys stare at me anyway, so I figured there was no harm in letting my landlord stare, especially when he was letting me go behind on the rent."

"So, he let you stay here for free, so long as he could ogle you when he saw you" I asked, not quite believing it.

"Ya, pretty much," she shrugged.

"Wow, well, I guess Uncle Lenny always was an eccentric," I sighed, "I really am sorry, but if you don't pay the rent, I'll have to evict you by the end of next week. I'm staying in my uncle's old apartment, downstairs, number one. Just slide it under if you want, or knock, I'll probably be there."

"You can't be serious," she said as I turned to walk away, "you can't just show up and tell me I have a week to pay six thousand dollars."

"I'm really sorry mam," I said truthfully, "I hate to have to do this, but this is my building now, and I don't plan on owing money like my uncle. From now on everyone in this building pays the rent, or lives somewhere else. Honestly you should consider yourself lucky I'm only asking for half of the rent you owe."

I waited a moment, seeing if she had anything else to say. She looked like she might cry, and I felt awful. Finally she turned, and slammed the door, and I walked away slowly. I felt like a total asshole, and wanted to do anything else, but I figured since I was already going, I might as well tell the others. I walked down the hall to the Jenkins' door. They were only two months behind, but I could hear a baby crying inside. I knocked on the door, and a minute later it opened.

The woman standing in the doorway this time looked utterly exhausted, and yet surprisingly attractive. She had a two-year-old on her hip, and I could see two more children running around inside. I took a deep breath, and explained the situation to her, just like I had with Ms. Baxter. Mrs. Jenkins listened carefully, reading the paperwork I showed her. When she was done, she handed it back to me, and looked up at me with big doe eyes.

"So, how long do we have to pay?" she asked carefully.

"Well, you have until next Tuesday to pay the back rent," I explained, "and then you have another month before this month's is due."

"And how much do we owe by next Tuesday?" she asked, fiddling with the toddler in her arms.

"Well, uh, you owe four thousand," I said, "but I can let you just pay one month next week, and then you'll owe two on next month."

"I appreciate that," she said with a sigh, "but I don't think we'll be able to pay you next week, at least not that much. My husband is out of work at the moment, and I'm too busy with the kids to work."

"I'm really sorry mam," I said, feeling like a broken record, "I know my uncle was very lenient with everyone, but this is mine now, and I saw the kind of debt he built up by letting people live here for free. I'm afraid I just can't do that, as much as I wish I could."

"I understand," she said, getting a little frantic, "but we don't have the money. We have three small children, we really can't afford to leave this place."

"Look, I know this is all very sudden," I said, meeting her eye, "I'll let you talk with your husband, and I'll come back tomorrow and we can try to figure this out together. Maybe your husband could do some custodial work around here, in exchange for staying here."

"That would be great," she said, sounding relieved, "thank you so much, I'm sure he can do whatever you need."

"Good," I said, feeling better than I had a moment earlier, "you talk to him, and I'll come by again tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm downstairs in apartment one, by the front, come see me if you need anything."

I walked away from the Jenkins' door more exhausted than ever, but feeling good about myself now. I thought about taking a break, but decided I should get them all out of the way as soon as possible. I walked down to the second floor, and over to the door of a Ms. Peterson. After seeing the last two tenants, I knew to expect a hot woman this time, and prepared myself. I knocked on the door, and a second later it opened.

I thought I had prepared myself, but I wasn't prepared for what I saw. The gorgeous brunette standing in the doorway was wearing a sexy black sports bra, and very small, very tight black shorts. Sweat was running down her toned muscular body, and her hair was done up in a ponytail. She had clearly just come from a workout, and she looked absolutely stunning.

"Uh, Ms. Peterson?" I asked her, trying not to stare at her rather large tits.

"No, I'm Stacey, her girlfriend, who are you?" the gorgeous brunette said, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Um, well, my names Jim, and I'm actually the new landlord here," I said nervously.

"We never heard anything about this," Stacey said angrily. "Where's Lenny, why isn't he telling us this?"

"Lenny died last week," I said, looking her in the eye, "I'm his nephew Jim, he left me the building in his will."

"Are you kidding?" Stacey asked, eyeing me funnily now.

"No, I'm serious," I said, and got the paperwork out again, "here."

"So, what does this mean for us?" she asked after she had looked it over.

"Well, uh, you are a few months behind on the rent," I said slowly, "so, I'll need the back pay by next Tuesday. But other than that, there shouldn't be anything different. Hopefully a few new tenants."

"But what about our special deal with Lenny?" Stacey asked seriously. I knew there had to be something going on. I knew my uncle had to have made some special arrangements with these women to live here for free.

"What do you mean?" I asked slowly, afraid of the answer, "what kind of special deal?"

"Stacey! Who's at the door?" a voice called from inside the apartment.

"The new landlord," Stacey called back.

"What!" the voice shouted out, "what are you talking about, what new landlord?"

"Lenny's dead," Stacey said to whoever was inside, "this is his nephew Jim, and he owns the place now, and he says we owe three months' rent."

"He can't do that," the voice said angrily, and then a girl walked out, wearing a towel around her otherwise naked body. She was blonde, and also gorgeous. Her face looked great, even just out of the shower, and her body looked even better. She had big tits that pushed the towel out far. I couldn't see her ass, but her legs were long and muscular, like her girlfriend. I could only imagine what kind of twisted deal my uncle had offered these beautiful lesbians. "We had a deal with Lenny," the blonde said as she walked up to me.

"I wasn't aware of any deal you may have had with my uncle," I explained, trying to sound professional, "all I know is that on the books, you're three months behind on the rent. Now what exactly was your deal with my uncle?"

"Is he serious?" the blonde asked Stacey.

"Ya, he has the paperwork," Stacey said, "it says we're three months behind, and it doesn't say anything about our deal."

"But that has to be illegal," the blonde said, clearly upset, "he can't do that."

"It is illegal," Stacey sighed, "but the guy who broke the law is dead, and his nephew doesn't seem to care about his uncle's side deals."

"Look, I had no idea about any deals my uncle had with anyone," I tried to defend myself, "all I know is that half the people in this building barely pay rent, and none of them have gotten evicted. You're the first person to tell me anything about a deal. Now if you'll tell me what it was, maybe we can work something out too, but no promises. I have a feeling I might know what kind of deal my uncle would have made with you."

"Oh ya, you real close with your uncle," the blonde asked sarcastically.

"I was when I was a kid," I answered, "but he almost molested my sister when she was fourteen, and I beat the shit out of him, and I haven't seen him since. I don't know why he left me this place, but I'm going to make the best of it." The two girls exchanged a brief look, and then turned back to me, looking much less aggressive.

"Once a month we would let your uncle watch us make out in bed," Stacey told me. "With our clothes on. But he would jerk off inside his pants. It was pretty creepy to be honest. But he let us stay here for half rent."

"Jesus," I said, shaking my head, "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I can't let you continue that arrangement. I can let you go on next month's rent, to cover what you already did for him, and I am sorry he did that, but after next month, you'll need to pay full rent. I'm sorry."

"Wait," I heard as I turned to leave. I turned back and saw them looking at each other. They turned back to me, and all of a sudden they both looked even sexier than they had before. It was like they had turned on some kind of switch.

"Would you be interested in working out some kind of deal with us," the sexy blonde asked, "we promise we won't tell."

"Ladies, I can't," I said, shaking my head.

"Please," Stacey said sexily, and turned around and bent over. Her ass was big and round and juicy and perfect. Part of me wanted to reach out and squeeze it right then, but I resisted. "We can't afford two thousand a month, and we don't mind people watching us." Stacey stood up, and walked over to the blonde, and they began making out in front of me. It was probably the hottest thing I had ever seen in my life, and I just stared for a moment.

"Ladies, I'm really sorry," I said, still watching them kiss passionately, "I can see why my uncle was willing to make the deal, but I can't. I'm not a fifty-year-old pervert. I do pretty well for myself, and I certainly don't make deals just to watch someone I know can never happen."

"Does that mean that you'll make new deals with the other girls who live here, because they're straight?" Stacey asked, sounding a bit outraged.

"No, of course not, I, Wait," I stopped, registering what she had just said, "does that mean my uncle had deals with all these women," I said slowly, "and that's why everyone is so behind?"

"Ya, obviously, your uncle was a perv," the blonde said, "but this is a great part of town, and your uncle gives better prices than anywhere near here."

"Do you know what the deals were with the other girls," I asked with a heavy sigh.

"Ya, Mrs. Jenkins upstairs would give him a handjob once a month. That blonde slut upstairs, and Ryan's girlfriend have to show him their tits once a week. And I think Mrs. Howard downstairs actually sleeps with him."

"Jesus," I said again, ashamed of my uncle, "I'm sorry, but all deals are called off. Everyone here has to pay rent from now on, I'm sorry."

I turned and walked away, feeling utterly beat. I thought about finishing, and knew I couldn't. The other two had to wait until tomorrow. I walked downstairs, and into my new apartment. I had barely moved in, and hadn't unpacked very much yet. I grabbed a cold beer out of the fridge, and walked over to my uncle's chair, and plopped down. I turned the game on, and was sleeping a few minutes later.

I was in the middle of a very nice dream involving the sexy lesbians, when I heard a door knocking. The next thing I knew I was awake, and there really was a door knocking. I got up, trying to shake the sleep off, and walked over to the door. I looked over at the clock on the wall, and saw that it was nearly one in the morning. I wondered who the hell could be at my door. I grabbed the bat next to the door, and cracked it open. To my utter shock, Ms. Baxter was standing there, wearing a night robe.

"Ms. Baxter," I said, rubbing my eyes, trying to make sure I was really awake, "is something wrong?"

"Well, not exactly," she said, "it's just, this whole rent thing. I was wondering, is there maybe something I can do?"

"Look," I said slowly, "I found out about the deal you had with my uncle, and I'm sorry but I can't keep that going."

"Well, maybe we can work out our own deal," she said slowly, giving me a sexy look, "can I come inside, and we can talk about it."

"I'm sorry Ms. Baxter, but there's nothing I can do," I said simply.

"So, you're telling me," she said, and undid her robe. She spread it open, and my eyes bugged out of my head. She wasn't wearing a bra, and she had the biggest tits I had ever seen. "That if I come in there, and give you a sexy lap dance and then a blowjob, you can't take off just one month's rent?"

"Uh, I, uh," was all I could manage. I was still staring down at her amazing tits, and I couldn't think of any reason not to accept. She smiled naughtily, and then pushed me inside. She shut the door behind her, and then started pushing me over to the chair I had been in. When we got there, she pushed me down into it. She walked over to the stereo, already knowing where it was, and turned on a dance tune. She threw the robe onto the floor, and began moving sexily to the music.

I just sat back, and decided not to care, and just enjoy this for what it was. She turned around, showing me her big sexy ass. She began twerking in front of me. I held my hands at my sides, like I was used to doing at the strip clubs, and then remembered where I was. I reached out, and took her juicy ass cheeks in my hands. I grabbed her by the hips, and pulled her towards me. Once her body was against mine, and she began moving sexily, I moved my hands slowly up her body, to her tits. She let out a sexy moan as I massaged her tits, and plopped herself down hard in my lap. I felt her ass cheeks press against my hard cock, and knew she must have felt it too.

"Whoa," she said, sounding surprised, "is that your dick?"

"Ya, sorry," I said, trying to sound casual, "this doesn't exactly happen to me every day."

"Jesus, I need to see this thing up close," she said, and got down on her knees in front of me. She slowly unbuttoned my jeans, staring up at me with her big blue eyes. She reached inside my pants, and I felt her hand wrap around my dick. She smiled excitedly, and then pulled it out into the open. "Holy shit," she said with a smile, "you're fucking huge. I don't even think I'll be able to fit it in my mouth." She leaned forward, and took my head into her mouth. She was only able to push down about two inches, and then started sucking lightly. She sucked for a few minutes, struggling with my size, until I felt myself getting close.

"Oh shit," I said out loud, "I'm gonna cum." She took me out of her mouth, and started jerking me off hard with two hands. I thought about warning her about the size of my loads, but then decided to let her find out herself. I felt the cum rocket up my cock, and the first shot blasted her in the face. She let out a tiny scream, but kept on jerking me. I shot load after load onto her face and huge tits, drenching her. As I kept on cumming she began laughing hysterically.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,255 Followers
12