All Comments on 'The Landlord Ch. 01'

by nikopheros

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk912 months ago

I wonder if his sister will visit to be special renter also. Hahah

AardieAardie12 months ago

How long before he loses the building?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The story has potential. I look forward to future chapters.

You (and your character) should have actually Googled the eviction process. Even though he's not actually going to end up evicting anybody, it would have made the story a bit more believable.

Also, it sounds like he was charging a fixed rate per person instead of per apartment. Even hotels don't charge as much for the second guest in the room as the first and apartments are rarely rented in that manner.

Finally, the rent alternatives that his uncle were getting weren't believable in scope. If he's going to basically pay each of these girls $1,000 a month, for a monthly titty flash or watch two fully dressed lesbians make out once, especially since he was paying each of them, so he was paying $2,000 to watch something you can see in PG-13 movie. Even if he was having sex each month with Mrs Howard, that would make her a very high priced prostitute. He could afford to hire quite a few reasonably priced hookers if he actually collected the rent.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

so predictable, so boring ...

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Oh this is a really good story, it’s desperate for part 2 and 3… it’s just that bit different than the normal, nice character descriptions so far, can’t wait for part 2.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

I could have swarn I put a comment on this just an hour ago, but it’s gone, strange.

Still I like this, has to look when it was posted and as it’s only been a few days, to early for part 2 today, but I really hope you post it soon.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hey! Nice start, in the future longer and more detailed sex scenes would be great

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good premise.

But sex is boring. No tension. No teasing.

Smd, at least twice you wrote "mam". The word is MA'AM.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great premise. Looking forward to how the MILF is going to satisfy the rent.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good story. Need a part 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I was hoping this series would continue. Will there be a chapter 2?

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fang3 months ago

Would love a second chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous