The Landlord Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck," she laughed as I finally finished with a few dribbles on her tits, "that was so much fucking cum. Do you always cum like that?"

"Ya, pretty much," I said truthfully.

"Well I'm definitely going to need to see that again," she said as she beamed up at me, "that was one of the hottest things I've ever seen."

"Ya, any time you want," I said through panting breaths.

"Wow, you're not even getting soft," she said, and took my cock back in her hands, "are you ready to go again already?"

"Sure," I nodded, staring at my cum dripping down her tits. She reached over and grabbed her robe off the floor, and wiped her tits clean with it. I just stared in awe. When she was done she threw the robe back on the floor, and then climbed on top of me. I took her hips in my hands as she lowered herself onto me. We both moaned as my cock slid into her.

She quickly picked up a rhythm, moving sexily up and down on my cock. Her huge tits were bouncing around as she went, and I felt like I might cum again already. I managed to hold off for a few more minutes. She rode me harder and faster, until she threw her head back as she came. I was surprised I had lasted that long, and I began to shoot a big load into her as she bucked her hips on me.

When we were both done, she slowly climbed off of me. She bent down to pick up her robe, and I noticed my cum dripping out of her pussy and down her leg. As she pulled the robe back over her shoulders, I noticed more cum smeared across it.

"Now then," she said, staring down at me in a very different way than before, "about my rent."

"Uh, I guess I'll let you slide on what you owe," I said. It took a moment for my brain to catch up, and realize how much that was. I could have fucked any pornstar or call girl in the world for that much. I was about to correct myself, when she spoke up again.

"And what about next month's rent?" she asked, and I realized she didn't expect to pay anything, ever.

"Well, I suppose maybe we can work out some kind of deal," I said, knowing I was as big a perv as my uncle. "Not the same deal my uncle had though. I'm going to need a little more for you to stay here for free."

"Fine," she said, buttoning up her cum soaked robe. "I'll have sex with you once a week, since you're hot and have a huge cock, and you let me stay here for free."

"Uh, half rent," I countered.

"One quarter," she countered back.

"I really think half is fair," I said.

"Ok, fine," she said, "half rent. Do we have a deal?"

"Uh, ya, sure, we have a deal," I said, not sure I had come out on top. She stuck her hand out to me, and I shook it. She gave me a sexy wink, and then left the apartment, leaving me naked in the chair, wondering what the hell I had just agreed to. I knew that if the sexy lesbians found out about this they would be pissed.

I slowly came to the realization that I was going to have to make deals with all the girls here, or else kick them out. But if I kicked anyone out, I would have to make sure they didn't find out about my deal with Ms. Baxter. It was hard to decide whether Uncle Lenny had left me a blessing or a curse. I looked down at my still semi hard cock, covered in Ms. Baxter's juices, and decided it wasn't all that bad.

12