All Comments on 'The Landlord's Protégé Pt. 04'

by Alwaysraining

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

It's refreshing to see some good writing 😂

jetpacksamjetpacksamover 7 years ago
Her actions directly contradict her supposed feelings

I usually think Anons are full of shit but in this case, they are right, she's a slut. Despite her supposed feelings for him she shags other guy before going to see him to see where things are. I await the 5 chapter sequence of finding out whose kid she's preggers with?

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
Let them grow

Please allow these two some real time and no more twists with Ian or uncle tom cobley. Victor and Susan Have been through enough and should be open enough to talk and not allow others to get between them. With each interuption between these two the less belief it will have and the plot will be lost. Or as one person has already stated she becomes a slut leaving the story a not worth reading saga. It is woth a five but because I feel Ian etc will get between them I will give it two

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a romance? Belongs in another category?

The writing is well done and the storyline is interesting. But there is no romance here. She partners with whoever is near and/or whoever has the most to offer. The romance category is as much about relationship as it is about sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I think this is falls in with romance. Great writing.

Funny the slut comments. She sleeps with two guys in the story before Victor... she is the mother of two children! She sleeps with the father who is a sneaky manipulator and she sleeps with her first boyfriend. Victor sleeps with a woman while on holidays and then he sleeps with Susan... and he isn't a slut! I'm a guy and I find that thinking hilarious. Anyhow, the story is a little warped in places like many good stories and it is really well written as far as I am concerned.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
sorry

Just when they might have had a chance Ian is added to the mess. The only thing we know for sure about Susan is her willingness to sleep with any guy who comes along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Erotic Couplings and not Romance

It's not Romance if the two "lovers" are sleeping with others. That i am Anon shouldn't discount that fact. It makes a good EC story i guess. 2*

Horseman68Horseman68about 5 years ago
Simply Five.

Anxious to see what happens with these two. Hooked again by this author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwaysraining@Alwaysraining
I live the the North West of England, where we get more than our share of rain, hence my pen-name. Before I retired, more years ago than I care to think about, I had a job which exercised my mind to the full. I never had time to write anything but text books and manuals. Si...