All Comments on 'The Landlord's Protégé Pt. 05'

by Alwaysraining

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
jetpacksamjetpacksamover 7 years ago
What a selfish bitch

Lying slut..Everything he did for her and she repeatedly shit on him. Good thing he was a gentleman, she got off light. Thankfully Victor ended up with a good woman. Angela was up front about everything.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 7 years ago
Susan is a walking mistake.....

Susan is your typical self centered bitch. Ian will no doubt come to regret having pursued her as ii doubt she has it in her to be faithful to anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I was wrong she was a slut...

and I was really tired of her character as this final installment progressed, I still thought the writing was good but was having a tough time investing in the story. Nice save at the end... I still didn't like Susan much at all although she is no more flawed than I am and I am not a beast but still... can't say I was all that enamored with Victor by the end of it although I did appreciate his altruistic side... you did completely surprise me with the end and I realized that I did like Angela a lot as a character and that Victor and Angela did have the real romance in this story. Thanks.

jaycoxjaycoxover 7 years ago
Ungrateful bitch

I cannot believe you let Susan rub Victor's nose in the dirt. Walking out on him after everything he did to rehabilitate her, asking nothing in return, so she can fuck her high school fuck-buddy is an awful end to a good story. I give you a 1 on this and wish I could revise my other ratings downward.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
No romance here

not even a hint of happiness.

Thoroughly unlikable people living despicable lives

meh

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ridiculously pathetic

No morals, no romance, no humanity and only selfishness.

Extremely negative story with no thought nor clarity and just a yarn to occupy pages

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pathetic indeed

1* because this entire story never belonged in Romance. She never once made me want to feel sorry for her afrer page 1 of part 1.

Authors, please respect the Romance category, one man loves one woman.

xtchrxtchrover 7 years ago
Another One!

Another well-written and long story. Susan started out as a good person but by the conclusion, she was not a good person. Anyone who read the entire story will know the reasons why I believe that. As I read, I actually thought that they would get back together. I was so glad when he ended up with Angela. He has a chance at happiness with her. She loved him and only him and was honest with him from the get-go. As to Susan...who cares. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong category.

There was no romance here at all.

As for your character being in the sas, that was really unbelievable.

sas members are extremely proactive given the chance, seth would have been out of the picture long before having the opportunity to break into Victor's flat.

Also rich ex sas and extremely security wise Victor would have had his flat rigged with a state of the art security system including audio/video.

Far to many holes in the plot to make it even remotely believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You

Have really gotten to enjoy presenting tamed white males.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Susan was no more than a round heeled slut

Sorry, but as the story went on she never redeemed herself. She fell into bed at every opportunity with any man that made himself available. You could tell she was damaged goods when she slept with Seth again after he left her high and dry. She almost had to whore herself out for a week's stay because of him. She has issues and a clear lack of a moral compass. When Seth gets out of prison she will assuredly cheat on Ian with him, if she hasn't already banged some other guy who happened to ne nearby with a convenient erection. The only winner is Victor, since Angela stuck by him through thick and thin.

KelteriserKelteriserover 6 years ago
5* as usual

I thoroughly enjoyed your story again

I would flag one thing though - having read several stories at this stage (all of them good) I would suggest just a little care to make sure your leading ladies don't descend to what some might call 'sluts' and conversely don't emasculate your leading men too much by making them helpless cuckolds

I am not in any way suggesting that is the case here but I think I see a trend developing across multiple stories

Please keep writing if for no other reason than the fact that your stories are very good

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 6 years ago
Disappointed

I enjoyed your other works but found this piece wanting.

As the story progressed the characters became less in stature rather than more. By the final chapter the two main characters have been reduced to an indecisive slutty woman and a rich fortyish guy who seem to be an indecisive male slut. This story belonged in the Tragedy category.

It's hard to like a story when the main characters aren't particularly likable.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
Ok

Well written and interesting BUT, this was NOT a romance story and yet again your female protagonist is a complete fucking slapper who spreads easier then a tub of Country Life left out in the sun.

dauberdauberover 5 years ago
Great Series

A really good read. You are so good at story and character development. Thank you for enlivening our lives with your works

Horseman68Horseman68about 5 years ago
Very Enjoyable.

A very enjoyable story, so well written, as are all the works by this author. Many thanks.

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

That was a lot of lipstick out of the bulk bin to cover up that sordid mess. The prose was pretty good. The cheating on two lovers and stringing them both along was more than just disgusting. Still the same girl that spread her legs for her lover over her old life.

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

I fund Susan to be an utterly unlikeable character.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 year ago

Why was the ridiculous slag Susan considered desirable?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ian lost big time and Victor dodged a bullet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwaysraining@Alwaysraining
903 Followers
I live the the North West of England, where we get more than our share of rain, hence my pen-name. Before I retired, more years ago than I care to think about, I had a job which exercised my mind to the full. I never had time to write anything but text books and manuals. Si...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES