All Comments on 'The Landlord's Submission Pt. 01'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic!

Always love your stories, this one is great. It felt a bit rushed but I expected that. Please continue to write!

EmirusEmirusover 3 years ago
A decent beginning

A nice start to what would appear to be going to be a series. You did repeat information you’d already told us and the money aspect was difficult to accept. He’s worth $2million less what he paid for the house but he needs to live in the house he’s renting out and then buy a second etc? Although the story is fiction there has to be some believability particularly when the rest of the story is believable.

I can believe an attractive black trans woman would be his tenant and they could start a relationship but you have to keep the rest of the story in the same vein.

Despite all that, which are minor criticisms, I did enjoy the story as I usually do with what you write.

I’d like to make a request, please. Please write more of Queen of Clubs.

louiseacdlouiseacdover 3 years ago
hot

thats a lucky guy, please write more, wish i was him

HotForLitHotForLitover 3 years ago
So hot!

Would love more of this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stopped

I stopped reading your stuff. You currently have 11 stories sitting on chapter 1 that you never finished. Not falling for that again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is an amazing concept and, although some minor stuff really isn't matchng perfectly, it's still great. I loved the dialogues!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Her cock

You mentioned that Kendyll had a great body and a very nice cock but not once did you say you had a desire to slide that brown python into your mouth. Why not? There is nothing more dominant than a shemale showing her power than putting her cum snake in a sub's mouth. Maybe part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Hotj

I loved the way she is taking control, if I was you I would slide into a pair of panties and enjoy the ride....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to more

revolution4revolution4over 3 years ago
please keep writing!!!

such a turn on!! want her to take more and more controll in the bedroom and outside of the bedroom. looking forward to the next chepter

rmac1rmac1over 3 years ago
I agree with “So Hot”

I was surprised that Kendell didn’t introduce that Trans cock to her subs mouth. First and foremost, as a sub myself, I’d hope that my Dom would expect her sub to suck that beautiful black python before taking it to his ass for a proper fucking!

Love the beginnings of this story, please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next?

Ok you got me going. When is the next chapter coming? I love these 2. I hope he earns his place in her ass. At least licking and tongue fucking it. Maybe the renters could be trans also. Wow wouldn't that be wild humiliation for him, having to suck her big black dick while renters were watching. later they take turns with him. Just giving you ideas I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next chapter

Got me hot next chapter please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...