The Landlord's Submission Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope I'm not moving things along too quickly. I just... I really like you."

"No, not at all. I'll be honest with you, I've never really been in a serious relationship. So this is all really new to me," I say.

"Oh baby, you're getting me all hot. It makes me happy to know I'll be your first girlfriend. You've had sex before, right?" she asks.

"Yeah, but it was at a party in college and I was really drunk so I don't remember much. It was consensual. I know that part."

She laughs. Her hand slides down my back and grabs a hold of my ass, making me jump a little. "It's all good. But you've never had anything up this perfect tight ass, have you?"

"Nope, I'm still a virgin in that regard."

She bites her bottom lip. "That's so hot. That means it's all mine."

A lump forms in my throat and I force it down. "I... I guess so. What if I want to be on top?"

She smiles. "How about whoever has the bigger dick gets to call the shots in the bedroom?"

I think about it for a second. What do I have to lose? I'll probably end up getting fucked either way. "Fine."

She attaches her lips to mine. She starts unbuckling my pants. Her hands slip under the hem as she drags them down along with my boxers. My cock flops out and she grabs ahold of it. "Aww, it's so cute, but I'm afraid you're my bitch when it comes to the bedroom, hun."

I cringe. She laughs. "Don't get all insecure. Of course, your dick isn't going to be as big as mine, baby. There's nothing to be ashamed about. It just cements your place as the bottom in this relationship. You're still the king and I'm still the queen."

"Okay. But will I ever get to be on top" I ask.

"Of course. But you've got to earn it. I don't just let anyone pound my ass."

"Fair enough," smile as I kick off my pants and boxers. She pulls my shirt over my head and grabs my dick, pulling me behind her as we head into the master bathroom. "We're going to need to do some heavy remodeling here."

"I was honestly planning on renting all of it out and getting another house and moving there while we get more renters."

"I like that idea. That'll work, but still, we should improve the value of this house by revamping it up a little," she says.

"True," I say.

"Now I'll be right back, I've got to get my enema bulb," she says as she takes off. She comes back a minute with a little bulb looking thing. She fills it up with water. "Okay, hun, bend over baby."

I put my hands on the sink and bend over. She sticks the hose end up my butt and suddenly I'm flooded with water. A lot of water. It's very uncomfortable. "Now sit on the toilet and push it out."

I rush over to the toilet and it comes out without much effort. "Let's do it a few more times."

After we finish with the enema, she pulls me in the bedroom and into her arms. We kiss before she slowly undresses. My eyes pour down the smooth chocolate skin of her lean but curvy figure. I take in the muscles of her back and the width of her hips. The softness of her ass and the thickness of those thighs. My own cock awakens. She looks over her shoulder at me and a smirk appears on those thick beautiful lips.

She turns around and out flops the biggest dick I've ever seen. It puts my own to shame. Instantly a lump forms in my throat. I can't even swallow it down. "The look on your face is priceless."

"Uh-huh..."

"Maybe you should come over here and touch it," she says. I finally manage to pull my eyes off it and look up to hers. Her smile is wicked. "Don't be afraid. You know you want it."

I slowly walk over to that mammoth of a cock, pulling my gaze back to it. Without even thinking, I reach out and wrap my fingers around it. It's so heavy and thick. Its shadow covers all of my dick. She wraps her arms around my shoulders. "Don't be intimidated. Baby, this dick is all yours."

I look up into her eyes. Her smile is so filled with confidence. She leans in. I can feel the heat of her breath against my face before her lips take over mine. Her cock rests on top of mine, completely dominating it.

"Listen, baby, you're my boo. My king. You and I are going to build an empire so large, the world won't forget our names."

"Yeah!" I say, her words fill me with hope.

"We were meant to find each other. You and I, we're one and the same. Conquerors." Her hand falls down my back and grabs my ass. Her lips graze against my own. "We're going to rule this world."

She pulls me to the bed and pushes me on it. She climbs on top of me and kisses her way up my chest to my lips. She grabs my junk, giving a tender squeeze as she pulls a gasp from my lips. "Roll over baby. Show me that ass."

I do as she says. As soon as I turn over, she buries her face in my ass. She gives it a good slap. "Damn, for a man, you've got a good ass. I'll admit I usually go for the sissy type, but I can't deny how hot you are."

I turn back to look at her. "Sissy type?"

"Did I mention I have a fetish for dominating femboy bitches? Of course, you're not the type. You're more of a man, which I find very attractive for a mate. The sissies I like to play with, but I want a man by my side."

She pushes me back down before digging her tongue inside my ass. It feels strangely good. Soon a finger finds its way inside me. I tense up as she sinks 2 digits deep inside my ass, hitting a spot that sends a jolt right through me. She bites my butt and gives it another spank.

"Shit, I'll be right back, I forgot the lube," she says.

A minute later, she's back with a bottle in her hands. "Get up on all fours baby."

I do what she says as she climbs on the bed and gives my ass another spanking. I flinch as the cold liquid drips down my asshole. I tense up as her finger slips inside me. She slowly saws my ass with her finger as it nudges up against that sensitive spot inside me. I let out a little whimper as she adds another finger. "Oh baby, this is going to hurt just a little when I stick my dick inside you."

She pulls out her fingers and I hear her squirt some more lube out. I look back to see her lathering up her cock. I grip the sheets. My heart's beating faster. I feel the tip of her dick slip down the crack of my ass until it meets my little rosebud. A shiver climbs up my spine as the head of her cock kisses my brown eye. Suddenly she starts to push her dick into me. I clench down. "Breathe. Just relax. You're making this worse than it has to be."

I inhale sharply and slowly let it out as she continues her assault. "Try to push out like you're going to take a crap."

I follow her instructions and my eyes go wide as the tip of her dick slips inside me. She holds it there for a second as my breath races faster. She smacks my ass hard. "You're panicking. Just relax."

She grips my hips and starts to push her cock in. Fuck, her dick is so big, it splits my ass apart. It fucking hurts. She grabs the lube and applies more as she starts to work her cock in and out of my butthole. I grab the pillow and bite into it as she rearranges my asshole. Although, I do feel a tinge of pleasure building up, just not enough to overcome the pain of her large ass dick spreading me wide open. Why did I let her convince me to do this? "Can we stop? This hurts..."

"Just let your ass adjust, I promise you, it'll be the best orgasm you ever have," she says. She's so convincing.

I sigh and buck up. "Just be gentle."

"Don't worry baby. The hard part is over. We're about to arrive at the fun part," she says. She gives my ass another spanking as she continues to work that cock in and out of my ass. I grunt with each and every thrust.

"Fuck," I growl as she pushes her cock further inside me. After the initial shock, the increasing pleasure takes over. I end up moaning as she pulls it out, but it turns into a grunt with a quick thrust of her hips.

"I can tell it's starting to feel good," she says.

"Just go slow," I beg.

She presses down her weight on top of me, forcing me to lie flat on my stomach. "Don't worry, baby. I'm not here to hurt you. You're everything I've wanted."

I lean back and our lips meet. She slowly continues to thrust in and out of my ass. The pleasure growing stronger and stronger inside of me. Each plunge of her dick brings a surge of new feeling inside of me. God, I never thought I'd be getting my ass pounded by a beautiful black woman. If only my friends from college and high school could see me now. I would never hear the end of it. And yet, fuck... The more she fucks my ass with that cock, the better it feels.

Besides, I really like this girl. She's everything I've wanted in a woman. Strong, independent, and a real hustler. I need a strong woman like her in my life. Fuck... Her thrust starts to pick up speed and my moaning matches her pace.

I can feel myself so close. My body melts from the friction of her cock ramming my tight ass. The pleasure floods through me like a cold shower after a hot sauna.

"Fuck me," I moan.

"That's it, now you're loving it, aren't you? You want me to fuck this white ass with my big black dick?" she asks.

"Yes! I want you to fuck my white ass with that big black dick," I moan out.

She kisses the nape of my neck. "With pleasure."

She rams me, letting loose. I can't hold out any longer. I explode all over the sheets. "Where do you want my load, baby?"

"Oh, cum in me," I breathe.

She slams into me and I can feel her hot thick cum fill my bowels. "You and I are going to rule this town," she whispers as she continues to milk her cock inside me. She collapses on top of me, wrapping her arms underneath me and kisses me before whispering in my ear. "Our future looks bright."

*****

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed it, please give it your honest rating. Please feel free to leave any feedback in the comment section below. Feel free to reach out to me through my profile and check out my other stories.

12