All Comments on 'The Lap Dance'

by Boo1104

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bboyjrbboyjrover 18 years ago
Bootiful story!

Loved the buildup, and the seduction, maybe she should tell Gary, and still be reluctant, so that Viper, can really seduce her, black girls lovin' is the shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sorry not a lesbian story

you started out good but fell on it's face.hdw can you call this a lesbian story when they didn't do anything, thay could even be considerd sex.she never perform oral on her nor did she finger fuck her nor did she suck on her breasts, so someone please yell me how is this a story about lesbianisum when there is no sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The mood is set, next chap. let see action!

I really enjoyed reading your work. I think this is a good beginning, you gave good details about your characters and you clearly set the plot and tone in this chapter. As your story continues something will occur between the two roomies. By giving them time to want each other the suspense in their actions will be more intense. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it

Just wish it took a bit longer in building up. The lap dance scene was well handled. Hope there's more.

KansasKansasover 18 years ago
Yummy!

You can't go wrong with a story about a girl giving another girl a lap dance! But I especially liked the way the author set-it-up and also in how the girl getting the lap-dance found herself unexpectedly attracted to her roommate's pretty body! Very erotic! Nicely done!

contem2us1contem2us1over 18 years ago
AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Please, Please, Please, PLEASE don't be like some of the other authors on this site and not follow through with the rest of this story. It's rare that you have black lesbian stories, and I was actually really digging this one. Forget what the "this-is-not-a-lesbian-story" guy had to say. This is good writing. It was a good build-up to hopefully more of the same. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Interesting

You had me hooked! Forget that "This-is-not-a-lesbian-story" comment. As far as Michelle giving Gary details, not only should she tell him about the CONVERSATION, but we should see what develops between LaDonna (Viper) and Michelle too.

Let's see how this ends up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Book Title in the Beginning

Great story! I was just wondering about the highly erotic book that was being read in the beginning of your story. Was it called APF??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
very good

you are a great writer, please keep it up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous