All Comments on 'The Lapdog Ch. 01'

by JohnBannergram

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
aznlookinguyaznlookinguyabout 3 years ago
One ounce

Just one ounce of realism would be delightful. Cannot look at a pink pop at Starbucks without thinking of Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Looking forward to more chapters. Is Carla allowed to bring her pet to industry meetings? Will Lisa meet her former colleagues, bosses?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lot of fun

Looking forward to more of the adventures of poor Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved! I'm looking forward to the continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I read this expecting a BDSM story.

Your story is better suited to the Non Con category or possibly Horror. I love BDSM stories but this isn’t one, obviously it’s “just a fantasy.”You have it set in a contemporary but alternate earth so even though the enforced sexual slavery is legal that doesn’t change our definition of BDSM with the guidance of Safe, Sane and Consensual.

The concept of financial slavery isn’t a new one by any means but your story is desperately lacking any element of realism. Is slavery permanent/ for a set period of time? Are there safety guidelines for slave ownership? The thing that never crops up with stories like this is age and appearance, it’s almost always automatically young attractive women becoming sex slaves. Consensual sexual slavery is erotic the minute it’s not consensual turns it into an ordeal to try and survive.

Whilst I’ve no doubt that some people would be stupid enough to get into this situation, because they got greedy if it’s a risk of permanent slavery then logically the murder &/ suicide rate would explode.

It’s just not my fantasy at all, this is just a more complicated rape story. I’d genuinely rather die the world is full of monsters and freaks and they’re all human. Best of luck with your writing

Tess (uk)

OneMoreStoryPleaseOneMoreStoryPleaseover 2 years ago

This is actually a completely Sci-Fi story , better suited for that category. This not at all non-con, given the "it is legal within the story" context.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnBannergram@JohnBannergram
123 Followers
In real life, I am Darkimus Longshaft, Lord of Domination, with a harem of slavegirls who swoon every time I scowl at them manfully from the onyx throne in my dungeon. Just kidding :) I'm some guy who as a hobby writes kinky stories and posts them on the Internet. Stories te...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES