The Lapdog Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without anything else to hold her interest, Lisa found herself looking up at Miss Davenport. Her mistress. Carla stroked her back, and occasionally Lisa felt a thrill of pleasure as her mistress reached between her legs or stroked the fur over her breasts. She felt almost like a real lapdog, to be petted and pampered and controlled by her owner. Carla began to stroke her head. It felt strangely calming to Lisa. By the time the program ended, she was half asleep.

"It's been a long day for a little poodle, what with getting a new home and a new owner. I think it's time to get some rest," Carla said, and led her to a large bedroom.

To Lisa's surprise, Carla didn't invite her to climb into bed with her. Instead, she led Lisa to a large pet bed on the floor.

Lisa started to protest, only to realize that there was little point. She had no choice, and she was too tired to argue anyway. Any attempts at regaining her dignity would have to wait until morning. Without another word she climbed into the bed on the floor, curled up, and fell asleep at her mistress's feet.

12